A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Custom Fit

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Tina is getting the blistering she deserves & Steve is learning on the job.

All is as it should be.
hi Willjohn,

Steve does indeed seem to be picking up on what he needs to do...............nothing like a little on the job training :lol: . i like your comment that all is as it should be because it seems that way to me too ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like Mom left out a step............LOL
looks like Mom left out a step............LOL
010.jpg (308.28 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
hi everyone,

i think Steve and Tina are both somewhat surprised about this spanking business :lol: . still............we seem to be making some progress although both of them are a bit confused about a few things things 8-) . i you enjoy the new pic phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phil!

I think Tina will figure out soon enough how to get the spanking to stop. but not soon enough for her! Steve seems to be getting the hang of it though! and he is definitely enjoying himself. Tina, not so much! thanks Phil for this weeks pic!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phil!

I think Tina will figure out soon enough how to get the spanking to stop. but not soon enough for her! Steve seems to be getting the hang of it though! and he is definitely enjoying himself. Tina, not so much! thanks Phil for this weeks pic!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i got a chuckle from your comment that it wouldn't be soon enough for Tina :lol: . i guess it's all a matter of viewpoint 8-) . i think both of them are figuring things out slowly while they gain some experience about spanking :D . both of them are still pretty uncertain about all this but i agree with you that Steve is becoming certain that spanking his naughty bride is enjoyable.............and why not?...........just look at the view he has :lol: ............what's not to like :D . at this point, i have to wonder if Tina isn't still enjoying feeling his hand on her bottom.....even if she's not aware of it right at the moment 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Oh yes! I like this weeks panel of your story!
overbarrel49 wrote:Steve is becoming certain that spanking his naughty bride is enjoyable.............and why not?...........just look at the view he has ............what's not to like.
You got that right! And I think the audience is enjoying the view too! I know I am! Tina looks GREAT in the position Steve's got her in! :D :D :D :D With her semi-transparent panties, I can see that her cute little bottom is becoming quite rosy! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: It's almost as red as her blush... and will probably be even redder before too much longer!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Oh yes! I like this weeks panel of your story!
hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D .
hugob00m wrote:You got that right! And I think the audience is enjoying the view too! I know I am! Tina looks GREAT in the position Steve's got her in! :D :D :D :D With her semi-transparent panties, I can see that her cute little bottom is becoming quite rosy! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: It's almost as red as her blush... and will probably be even redder before too much longer!
yeah, those blushes on both sets of cheeks will probably be getting more and more red as we go along :D ..............which should make the view even more pleasing :lol: . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, I have a hunch that the latest panel of your masterpiece, the one that begins with Steve saying: "Considering the way you'e been treating me since we got married..." may just be the BEST single toon you have ever created.

I especially like the way you have framed this stage of the spanking. His right (spanking) hand is at its apogee, indicating a humongous swat coming. (One of many, no doubt.) Her delicious legs are shown at their maximum best here, with the thighs close together while the lower legs kick wildly; her bottom is higher than her head, indicating Tina's submission despite her pleas to be released. And I love your style of showing us what the participants are saying to each other, followed by the thought balloons showing us what they are really thinking.

And, as b00m pointed out, the rosy red coloring of her bottom is indicative of the pain that little Tina is only now beginning to feel. When her sense of outrage begins morphing into the realization that she is being truly and soundly walloped, we'll see a different side of her anger. By then, it will be not only anger, but compliant submission.

In short, Phil... this one's a winner. Hope you keep it going for a while.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, I have a hunch that the latest panel of your masterpiece, the one that begins with Steve saying: "Considering the way you'e been treating me since we got married..." may just be the BEST single toon you have ever created.
hi Dan,

i too like this pic although i hadn't thought about it being the best one i've ever done. still, it's nice to hear that you think it could be :D .
daneldorado wrote:I especially like the way you have framed this stage of the spanking. His right (spanking) hand is at its apogee, indicating a humongous swat coming. (One of many, no doubt.) Her delicious legs are shown at their maximum best here, with the thighs close together while the lower legs kick wildly; her bottom is higher than her head, indicating Tina's submission despite her pleas to be released. And I love your style of showing us what the participants are saying to each other, followed by the thought balloons showing us what they are really thinking.
thanks for your comments on the pic itself. as you know, it's always helpful to know what people like about one of my pics ;) . i'm glad you liked the dialog too :D . i don't always have both conversation and thoughts but in this case, i thought it was necessary..........especially since our couple is so young and inexperienced. i can remember having some of the thoughts Steve is having now in my younger days. of course, at the time i had no idea what my spankee was thinking :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:And, as b00m pointed out, the rosy red coloring of her bottom is indicative of the pain that little Tina is only now beginning to feel. When her sense of outrage begins morphing into the realization that she is being truly and soundly walloped, we'll see a different side of her anger. By then, it will be not only anger, but compliant submission.
i do think her attitude will be changing............if it isn't starting too already 8-) ............as the spanking progresses and the sting in her naughty bottom builds up :D . i also think that the more Steve sees her increasingly intense reactions, the more confidence he's going to have ;) .
daneldorado wrote:In short, Phil... this one's a winner. Hope you keep it going for a while.

Cheers,
Dan
i'll do my best to do just that :D . i'm glad you're enjoying it. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #10

Post by web-ed »

I'm still not up to any long effort, Phil, but I love the latest installment! Our young couple is blundering their way through their first spanking, but since nature is on their side (that is, the side of spanking :) ) it's really going pretty well. Eventually they will realize that the spanking can end only after Tina's attitude has been adjusted "from defiance to compliance" - and a whole new world will have opened up to them. Fine OTK position, too. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I'm still not up to any long effort, Phil, but I love the latest installment! Our young couple is blundering their way through their first spanking, but since nature is on their side (that is, the side of spanking :) ) it's really going pretty well. Eventually they will realize that the spanking can end only after Tina's attitude has been adjusted "from defiance to compliance" - and a whole new world will have opened up to them. Fine OTK position, too. :)
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the latest pic :D . our spanking couple is indeed blundering their way through but i loved your comment that nature is on their side :lol: ...............well said :D . i do think they are starting to figure this spanking business out and will figure out how to bring all this to the proper end. :lol: . thanks for your comment on the OTK position. i too thought it was good and along with the camera angle, gave us a pleasing view 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the spanking has Tina thinking
the spanking has Tina thinking
011.jpg (316.24 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
hi everyone

hmmmmmm, more lecturing and more discussion................i think maybe Steve is starting to get the hang of this " taming his bride" business :lol: . Tina also seems to be figuring some things out too, although...........her motives are more suspect i think 8-) :lol: i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phil!

great picture this week! and Steve is definitely getting the hang of this! part of a good spanking experience is the lecture. no spanking would be complete without it. and yes, a spankee (at least this spankee) will say anything to get the spanking to stop! especially when it hurts as much as this one looks like it does. but Tina hasn't even experienced a bare bottom yet. she obviously has a way to go. she will appreciate this when it's over though, I suspect!

I like the way your mind works! thanks again for sharing!

Sunflower
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Those skimpy knickers would not afford much protection for her arse, but she will really heat up when they are removed.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phil!

great picture this week! and Steve is definitely getting the hang of this! part of a good spanking experience is the lecture. no spanking would be complete without it. and yes, a spankee (at least this spankee) will say anything to get the spanking to stop! especially when it hurts as much as this one looks like it does. but Tina hasn't even experienced a bare bottom yet. she obviously has a way to go. she will appreciate this when it's over though, I suspect!
hi Sunflower,

Steve does seem to be catching on, doesn't he? Tina's rapidly reddening bottom would seem to be proof of that :lol: . i agree with you that the lecture is an important part of the spanking experience :D . again, each spanking and each spankee are different. some spankees i have talked to just HATE being lectured....others feel like the spanking is incomplete and less satisfying without a lecture. however, i think in most all cases, the lecture is an important and emotionally intense part of the spanking process for the spankee......and for the spanker for that matter 8-) . i think Tina is to that "say anything" point in the spanking.............it's a good thing she doesn't know what Steve is thinking about :lol: . it kind of makes you wonder how she will react when her panties go south and she realizes that she did not talk Steve into stopping the spanking :lol: . you seem to agree with Steve's dad about the end result of this spanking ;) . meanwhile, Steve is waiting patiently for that appreciation that he mentioned 8-) . as you mentioned, we have a ways to go yet.
sunflower309 wrote:I like the way your mind works! thanks again for sharing!

Sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Those skimpy knickers would not afford much protection for her arse, but she will really heat up when they are removed.
hi Willjohn,

nope, those panties aren't much protection for her bottom............at least physically. i still have a hunch she's gonna miss them when they're at her knees :lol: ..............not only because of the added sting but also because she'll be losing the emotional support :lol: . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Yummmmm! I really like this part. A slight lull in the intensity of the spanking. A chance to pause and give the naughty girl her lecture (along with a few light pats :D :D :D :D )

And as the others have stated, her skimpy little panties don't look like they offer much protection... since, for one thing, they don't cover very much of her cute little butt... AND they seem to be stretched pretty thin across the part that is covered! We can see that bright red blush shining through the sheer fabric! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that, eventually, Tina will learn her lesson... and in the process, Steve is going to learn what it takes to teach her! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Great addition to a fun story!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yummmmm! I really like this part. A slight lull in the intensity of the spanking. A chance to pause and give the naughty girl her lecture (along with a few light pats :D :D :D :D )
hi Boom,

i like this part too...............especially since i am too clumsy to spank and lecture at the same time :lol: besides, it's a good time to stop and play with her bottom and make sure she's thinking about how exposed and helpless she is ;) .
hugob00m wrote:And as the others have stated, her skimpy little panties don't look like they offer much protection... since, for one thing, they don't cover very much of her cute little butt... AND they seem to be stretched pretty thin across the part that is covered! We can see that bright red blush shining through the sheer fabric! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, i just love a female bottom with panties stretched tightly over it 8-) . it accents those curves so nicely and besides, they have to be stretched for maximum effect when my hand lands :D . i still think that Tina's gonna miss those panties once they get pulled down, even if they aren't much protection :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I think that, eventually, Tina will learn her lesson... and in the process, Steve is going to learn what it takes to teach her! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Great addition to a fun story!
i think you have it figured out just right. i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #11

Post by web-ed »

We continue to make progress, but I'm not satisfied that Tina has had enough yet. Her bottom is certainly "beginning to sting" as she notes, but she needs for it to really smart for her outlook to truly change. And of course, her panties must come down at some point. Steve is getting better at lecturing, but he's had to pause the spanking to do it, and I'm not sure he yet realizes that he needs to start up again, although I think he'll realize that shortly :) .

I haven't said much about the art. Tina's legs and butt look really good! Her fingers came out well, too. I know that fingers aren't what we're concentrating on in spanking art, but they can be difficult to get right. Her lower arms look just a little long, but I think they're within human anatomical limits.

I'm looking forward to our next installment!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:We continue to make progress, but I'm not satisfied that Tina has had enough yet. Her bottom is certainly "beginning to sting" as she notes, but she needs for it to really smart for her outlook to truly change. And of course, her panties must come down at some point. Steve is getting better at lecturing, but he's had to pause the spanking to do it, and I'm not sure he yet realizes that he needs to start up again, although I think he'll realize that shortly :) .
hi web-ed,

i think Steve agrees with you that Tina hasn't had enough yet ;) . right now he's thinking that bare bottom part of the spanking might just be good for discussing her attitude problem :D he is a bit slow at figuring all this out but i do think he's making progress :D . as far as pausing to lecture her goes.............he might be just remembering his dad's advice to stop and rub her bottom to drive home the point that she has no control..............or he could just be like me and is too clumsy to spank and lecture at the same time :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I haven't said much about the art. Tina's legs and butt look really good! Her fingers came out well, too. I know that fingers aren't what we're concentrating on in spanking art, but they can be difficult to get right. Her lower arms look just a little long, but I think they're within human anatomical limits.

I'm looking forward to our next installment!
the dimensions of the people in Poser are set. they can be modified but i never do that during a toon. i get them the way i want them beforehand and leave them set for the duration of the toon.if something looks a little too long or too short, it all has to do with the camera angle and sometimes the lighting. when i am posing a pic, i try to get these factors so that things look right to me although i have to admit that i'm usually concentrating on the spankee's bottom, legs and the overall look of the scene as i don't want them to look funny. i do give some concentration to the hands too since the spankee's hands are often an indication of how much the spanking hurts and of course, the spanker's hands are directly related to that too :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like that smarts!
looks like that smarts!
012.jpg (302.17 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
hi eveyone,

hey! Steve seems to be making progress.......and he even has a plan :D ! Tina also has a plan but seems a bit panicky about hers :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. thanks, phil