A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And back to Katie... Ooh! I didn't really mind her taunting me... but... I guess it DOES make another good excuse to spank her! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0003taunt.jpg
0003taunt.jpg (136.62 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
overbarrel49

Re: A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

now see........you just know that Lizzie's rather disrespectful tirade is going to get her a spanking :lol: . as always, i like Lizzie's bouncing bottom as she is marched off for her spanking 8-) . i also love the audience reaction :lol: that's a nice view of Lizzie's freshly spanked bottom as she washes the dishes in panel 3 :D ............and again, i love the audience reaction..........as well as Lizzie's reaction :lol: . nice close up in the "living end" drawing too. of course, it's nice to see Ace's smiling face as he rolls up his sleeve............it always makes me smile too 8-) . in panel 5, i like the change of expression on her face............first the naive smile.....or perhaps she was smiling at the thought that she was going to get to show off for the cameras...........and then the look of irritation after Ace explains what's going on :lol: . of course, that all changes to apprehension as she is pulled over his lap. btw, i like her "outfit" in this panel too 8-) . that's a nice shot of her getting spanked and i liked it that she is looking at the audience, as if she thinks they might help her :lol: . nice shots of her bottom from the back getting spanked and rubbing in panel 7 :D . nice "end"ing too :lol: . it was nice to see Lizzie again :D . thanks for sharing this with us.phil

p.s. thanks too for making sure Katie got her just reward for taunting you :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for being the first to comment on this new Dizzie Lizzie story
overbarrel49 wrote:now see........you just know that Lizzie's rather disrespectful tirade is going to get her a spanking.
Yeah... and the tirade was why I decided to make it a Lizzie story instead of a Katie story. I just didn't think Katie would talk that way to Bullmoose.
overbarrel49 wrote:as always, i like Lizzie's bouncing bottom as she is marched off for her spanking.
Mmmm! That's one thing Lizzie and her present-day granddaughter have in common!
overbarrel49 wrote:i also love the audience reaction
Thanks for saying that. I didn't really know whether having an "applause track", like the old sit-coms used to, would be funny or distracting.
overbarrel49 wrote:that's a nice view of Lizzie's freshly spanked bottom as she washes the dishes in panel 3 ............and again, i love the audience reaction..........as well as Lizzie's reaction. nice close up in the "living end" drawing too.
If I had finished this one in time for April Fools' Day, I think I would've made it look like I really was ending there. Maybe post the first panels in the morning and the last ones in the evening, but it took a little longer to do. Also... I had thought at first I'd have Katie haranguing Bullmoose about a dishwasher, but the more I thought about it, it seemed out of character for her... but what a perfect excuse to spank a Fifties-style sit-com character! (or maybe I should call Lizzie a can't-sit-com character!) Of course, I was partly inspired by some old classic animated cartoons I saw when I was a kid... but they never did it with an adult woman's "end", the way I would've liked!
overbarrel49 wrote:of course, it's nice to see Ace's smiling face as he rolls up his sleeve............it always makes me smile too.
Yeah. In the old movies and TV shows, a man rolling up his sleeve usually meant a spanking was imminent (or sometimes a fight).
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 5, i like the change of expression on her face............first the naive smile.....or perhaps she was smiling at the thought that she was going to get to show off for the cameras...........
I think that Lizzie would never pass up a chance to show off for the camera!
overbarrel49 wrote:and then the look of irritation after Ace explains what's going on.
Actually, the expression I was going for was mild shock, but you're right, she does look sort of irritated too.
overbarrel49 wrote:of course, that all changes to apprehension as she is pulled over his lap. btw, i like her "outfit" in this panel too.
I'm glad you like the outfit. It's mostly inspired by '50s and early '60s underwear ads. As a young boy, I used to find those ads exciting. And as for her look of apprehension... I think she knows how hard Ace is going to have to spank her to make it look convincing for the audience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:that's a nice shot of her getting spanked and i liked it that she is looking at the audience, as if she thinks they might help her.
I wasn't thinking that she'd be looking for help from the audience... Actually, I think she was looking at the cameraman to make sure he was getting her "good side" in the shot.
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shots of her bottom from the back getting spanked and rubbing in panel 7.
NOW the cameraman is getting her "good side"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:nice "end"ing too.
I'm glad you liked it. It was a fun one to draw.
overbarrel49 wrote:it was nice to see Lizzie again.
Yeah. I think I may have to do another Lizzie story sometime soon.
overbarrel49 wrote:p.s. thanks too for making sure Katie got her just reward for taunting you
That was sort of a rush job. I drew the taunting panel, because a couple of weeks had gone by with only two comments. (Of course, I'm grateful that one of the two was yours!) Then, when the taunting panel began to get more comments then the cartoon that preceeded it, I figured I'd better finish it out.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Good job, b00m, and I'm glad to see that you've added another young woman to the "boom-bevy" of girls to be spanked: Lizzie!

To tell you the truth, lately I had begun to miss Clorene, Katie's youthful friend and co-worker who sometimes adorned your wonderful cartoons. Haven't seen her in a while. Yes, I did enjoy reading about "Lizzie," Katie's black &white grandma... but that seems like a "side project" for you, whereas Clorene is Katie's contemporary.

Keep up the good work, b00m!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. It's good to have your input.
daneldorado wrote:Good job, b00m, and I'm glad to see that you've added another young woman to the "boom-bevy" of girls to be spanked: Lizzie!
I introduced Lizzie in 2011, because, at the time, I had an idea for a story about a TV repairman... an occupation that no longer exists today. And now, I decided to bring her back, simply because that opening tirade about the dishwasher didn't really fit th personality that I've established for Katie.
daneldorado wrote:To tell you the truth, lately I had begun to miss Clorene, Katie's youthful friend and co-worker who sometimes adorned your wonderful cartoons. Haven't seen her in a while.
Clorene, eh? Well I put her into a single panel of my latest Santa story... but I suppose I need to have her come up with another scheme to get Katie into trouble.
daneldorado wrote:I did enjoy reading about "Lizzie," Katie's black &white grandma... but that seems like a "side project" for you, whereas Clorene is Katie's contemporary.
Yeah, you're right. The two of them can't really be featured in a story together, other than Katie watching Lizzie's escapades on television. I'll see if I can come up with any ideas for a Clorene vs. Katie story that isn't just a repeat of something I've already done.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Dizzie Lizzie

Post by web-ed »

Nice to see Dizzie Lizzie again :) ! Her show really does bring back memories of the '50's - a damn good time in my estimation, and not just because it was generally accepted that men would spank their women if the provocation were sufficient. And we see that here, where the audience applauds Lizzie's spanking. Actually, I think an audience would react exactly the same way today, but the problem is that no TV producer would think of doing a scene like this. (The recent spanking in Outlander that Butch brought to our attention is of a completely different character, for it treats spanking as if it were some outmoded relic of the past, a point which we'll take up when we finally get around to presenting it). You really did a good job, B00m, in re-creating the feeling of shows like I Love Lucy where, as we all know, Lucille Ball got spanked on four separate occasions.

Finally, it was very satisfying to see Katie spanked for her taunting - she sure had it coming to her :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Nice to see Dizzie Lizzie again! Her show really does bring back memories of the '50's -
I'm glad you think so! I wanted to depict the feel of a '50s sit-com as closely as possible.
web-ed wrote: a damn good time in my estimation, and not just because it was generally accepted that men would spank their women if the provocation were sufficient. And we see that here, where the audience applauds Lizzie's spanking.
I didn't know at first if the applause would be welcomed or considered a distraction. All the old sit-coms that I used for my inspiration either used "canned" applause, or recorded the actual reactions of a live studio audience. Of course, in the '50s, spankings were applauded.
web-ed wrote:Actually, I think an audience would react exactly the same way today, but the problem is that no TV producer would think of doing a scene like this. (The recent spanking in Outlander that Butch brought to our attention is of a completely different character, for it treats spanking as if it were some outmoded relic of the past, a point which we'll take up when we finally get around to presenting it).
I haven't seen the TV clip from Outlander yet, but I know that the spanking in the book was also controversal. (I did see that)
web-ed wrote:You really did a good job, B00m, in re-creating the feeling of shows like I Love Lucy where, as we all know, Lucille Ball got spanked on four separate occasions.
I'm really glad you think so. Of course, Lucy Ricardo was also part of my inspiration for O.T. Katie. I believe that I Love Lucy and McLintock! are the two biggest reasons I have a thing about pretty redheads getting spanked!
web-ed wrote:Finally, it was very satisfying to see Katie spanked for her taunting - she sure had it coming to her !
Yeah. I originally intended to do just the single panel of her taunting me... but it got more response than the cartoon that preceded it! Of course, everyone agreed that Katie should be spanked for taunting me, and now, as you say, she got what was coming to her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the first panel of a new story. I hope it inspires some comments.
Attachments
0000consequences01.jpg
0000consequences01.jpg (115.05 KiB) Viewed 2334 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Partly inspired by Cc's Avoiding Domestic Discipline: Rule #2 :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0000consequences02.jpg
0000consequences02.jpg (122.48 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Does anyone think her plan will succeed?
Attachments
0000consequences03.jpg
0000consequences03.jpg (120.26 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I don't think it's working.
Attachments
0000consequences04.jpg
0000consequences04.jpg (121.44 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Bullmoose read the book too.
Attachments
0000consequences05.jpg
0000consequences05.jpg (96.24 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The sexy lingerie ploy didn't work for Cc's character either!
Attachments
0000consequences06.jpg
0000consequences06.jpg (112.58 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

She dented his fender! (That reason popped up several times in the old Humorama comics, but this is the first time I've ever used it.)
Attachments
0000consequences07.jpg
0000consequences07.jpg (127.25 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the Lucy Ricardo-inspired "Wahaahaaa!"
Attachments
0000consequences08.jpg
0000consequences08.jpg (123.66 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

This looks like a logical place to end the story. However, there's more... but first, I want to see some comments on part one.
Attachments
0000consequences09.jpg
0000consequences09.jpg (117.64 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

well, let's see a show of hands............how many of you knew this was gonna be a bad idea :lol: ? i am glad Katie decided to go ahead with it though. for one thing, that's a pretty interesting outfit she has on in panel 2.....i hope she appreciates your suggestion that something with garters would be good......i know i do :D . of course, your thoughts about her short skirt are right on the money too 8-). Katie doesn't seem to understand that a little fat on a female bottom isn't necessarily a bad thing. i love the view of Katie protecting her hot, tingly, mostly bare bottom in panel 3 :D . btw, i wonder if Katie knows how much Bullmoose loves it when she tries to distract him, even though it'll never work :lol: . in panel 5 we have proof that Katie just looks cute as hell any time she's being led to and taken over for a spanking..........no matter what she's wearing 8-) . i also love the increasing apprehension on her face. great view of Katie's fat, little bottom in panel 6 :D ......as well as the worry on her face :lol: in panel 7, from the position of her arms and her kicking legs, it appears the spanking hurts :lol: ..............which Katie's expression in panel 8 proves 8-) . panel 9 is certainly the most informative in this toon with a revealing look at Katie as she reads the disclaimer 8-) :lol: . ok, i'm ready for the rest of this toon now :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie in Consequences

Post by web-ed »

You know, b00m, with your love of redheads I never doubted that Katie was 100% natural, but now you've confirmed it for us anyway (ahem!) :) .

I really loved the title of that book Katie was reading - Avoiding All Responsibility. Hilarious! It's exactly the kind of pop-culture crap bookstores are full of (in more ways than one) and that does so much harm to our society - like I said, hilarious! :lol: By the way, readers who didn't recognize b00m's reference to CC's "Avoiding Domestic Discipline" may find it in Comics Gallery 1 by clicking on the link.

Whatever the book's merits, Katie obviously should have read a little further. That way, she'd have known her ploy wouldn't work. Of course, we knew it anyway, which is what propels most of the humor in Katie's strips. And Bullmoose certainly delivers the expected spanking on schedule (and on target!).

We have indeed seen smashing up the car in Humorama, both in spanking cartoons and in some in which the spanking was merely alluded to - there's one by Kirk Stiles that comes to mind which we haven't seen yet but will under "Humorama Spanking Mentions" in the future. In the Stiles cartoon, the wife is telling her doctor to give her the shot somewhere else but her behind since she smashed up the car and knows "how my husband will react". And by a fascinating coincidence, smashing up the family car is also the reason behind (ahem!) the spanking in this week's entry from Bill Wenzel, which has never been seen on the internet before (Humorama Series #166)!

Finally, Katie's attempt here reminds me not only of "Avoiding Domestic Discipline" but of something which happened - or almost happened - to me about 20 years ago. A stripper who was into spanking had called me up on the telephone (yes, really, in those pre-internet days :) ). She was obviously looking for someone to spank her and was in the process of weeding out the unsuitable prospects. She was apparently very good-looking (I don't know for sure as I never saw her) and she asked if she could dissuade me from spanking her by offering sex :o . When I told her no, she deserved to get spanked and couldn't talk me out of it, I obviously went up a notch or two in her estimation. Alas, I never heard from her again, so whether she found someone she liked better or merely someone closer to her location (I think she was several hundred miles away) I'll never know, but men should understand from hearing this story that women who want to be spanked desire firm, resolute men who can't be talked out of it.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for being the first to comment on my latest O.T. Katie strip.
overbarrel49 wrote:well, let's see a show of hands............how many of you knew this was gonna be a bad idea ?
Well... It was a bad idea from HER perspective... but I think it was pretty good for Bullmoose, and for anybody who likes to see Katie get more spankings!
overbarrel49 wrote:i am glad Katie decided to go ahead with it though. for one thing, that's a pretty interesting outfit she has on in panel 2.....i hope she appreciates your suggestion that something with garters would be good......i know i do.
I don't do garters a lot in my strips, but I thought this would be a great opportunity for them.
overbarrel49 wrote:of course, your thoughts about her short skirt are right on the money too.
Yeah. My favorite thing for her to wear is the "naughty schoolgirl" look: pleated plaid skirt and kneesocks, but I thought I'd do something different for a change.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie doesn't seem to understand that a little fat on a female bottom isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Unfortunately, that seems to be a common attitude among women.
overbarrel49 wrote:i love the view of Katie protecting her hot, tingly, mostly bare bottom in panel 3.
I think it has become a reflex for Katie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She may not acknowledge it consciously, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she knows that her next spanking is never far away! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: btw, i wonder if Katie knows how much Bullmoose loves it when she tries to distract him, even though it'll never work.
Especially if the attempted distraction is sexy lingerie!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 5 we have proof that Katie just looks cute as hell any time she's being led to and taken over for a spanking..........no matter what she's wearing. i also love the increasing apprehension on her face.
Sometimes seeing the man lead the girl to the place where he's going to sit down and turn her over his knee is ALMOST as much fun as the spanking itself! (ALMOST... but I still want to see the spanking!)
overbarrel49 wrote:i also love the increasing apprehension on her face. great view of Katie's fat, little bottom in panel 6 ......as well as the worry on her face in panel 7,
Apprehension... ESPECIALLY when she learns that not only did her little trick not save her from a spanking, it earned her a BARE BOTTOM spanking! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote:from the position of her arms and her kicking legs, it appears the spanking hurts ..............which Katie's expression in panel 8 proves.
Well, yes... Bullmoose really does like his truck... AND I think he has a duty to show Katie that she can't manipulate her way out of a spanking she so clearly deserves!
overbarrel49 wrote:panel 9 is certainly the most informative in this toon with a revealing look at Katie as she reads the disclaimer.
Fair turnabout! She tried to distract Bullmoose, and now she's too distracted to pull her little panties back up!
overbarrel49 wrote:ok, i'm ready for the rest of this toon now. thanks, phil
I've got the next part drawn up, and I'm just waiting to see what a few other people have to say about this part.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. And thanks for being the second one to comment on my latest O.T. Katie strip. (I could almost call it a striptease, considering the way she's dressed this time! :D :D :D :D )
web-ed wrote:You know, b00m, with your love of redheads I never doubted that Katie was 100% natural, but now you've confirmed it for us anyway (ahem!).
I wasn't sure whether to include that panel at first, with all the debates about exposure... but I decided that even the members who don't want to see a girl's labia on display might not mind a little bit of pubic hair showing. And, of course, I wanted to show that the was reading the footnote standing up! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote:I really loved the title of that book Katie was reading - Avoiding All Responsibility. Hilarious! It's exactly the kind of pop-culture crap bookstores are full of (in more ways than one) and that does so much harm to our society - like I said, hilarious!
Yes. In addition to another excuse for Katie to get spanked, I wanted to do a bit of social commentary. Those stupid "self-help" books are all over the place... some of them written by so-called "experts" with a lot of supposed credentials, and others by celebritiies who have little or no real education, but pretend they know something the rest of us don't!
web-ed wrote:By the way, readers who didn't recognize b00m's reference to CC's "Avoiding Domestic Discipline" may find it in Comics Gallery 1 by clicking on the link.
Thanks for the link. Her series was a large part of my inspiration for this story.
web-ed wrote:Whatever the book's merits, Katie obviously should have read a little further. That way, she'd have known her ploy wouldn't work. Of course, we knew it anyway, which is what propels most of the humor in Katie's strips. And Bullmoose certainly delivers the expected spanking on schedule (and on target!).
Maybe if she had read the footnote, she would've known better than to try the "sexy lingerie ploy", but then we would've missed out on the entertainment of seeing her bottom reddened once more! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote:Finally, Katie's attempt here reminds me not only of "Avoiding Domestic Discipline" but of something which happened - or almost happened - to me about 20 years ago. A stripper who was into spanking had called me up on the telephone (yes, really, in those pre-internet days ). She was obviously looking for someone to spank her and was in the process of weeding out the unsuitable prospects. She was apparently very good-looking (I don't know for sure as I never saw her) and she asked if she could dissuade me from spanking her by offering sex . When I told her no, she deserved to get spanked and couldn't talk me out of it, I obviously went up a notch or two in her estimation. Alas, I never heard from her again, so whether she found someone she liked better or merely someone closer to her location (I think she was several hundred miles away) I'll never know, but men should understand from hearing this story that women who want to be spanked desire firm, resolute men who can't be talked out of it.
Good point. For all of her attempts to get out of being spanked, I think she would actually be disappointed if Bullmoose ever fell for one of her tricks!