A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Saved by the bell!
Attachments
000017esolution.jpg
000017esolution.jpg (119.96 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Bullmoose didn't lose the bet after all! :D :D :D :D And Katie is going to get a VERY LONG spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000018esolution.jpg
000018esolution.jpg (128.15 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Bullmoose pauses to enhoy the view... :) :) :) :) ... before he gives Katie her 1480 swats! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000019esolution.jpg
000019esolution.jpg (103.72 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The winner gets to gloat a little! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
000020resolution.jpg
000020resolution.jpg (101.91 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

She wonders if he's really going to give her all 1480 swats? What do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000021resolution.jpg
000021resolution.jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie insists she won't renege on her bet... Good for her! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
000022resolution.jpg
000022resolution.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Another word for "renege" is "welsh'... Which is odd, because from what I've heard, that's something the Welsh people almost never do! And who knows? Maybe Katie is part Welsh herself, since she took all 1480 swats! And, boy, is her hiney red! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
000023resolution.jpg
000023resolution.jpg (100.79 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! Someone has indeed been watching! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000024resolution.jpg
000024resolution.jpg (101.06 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Let's hope so!
Attachments
000025resolution.jpg
000025resolution.jpg (103.09 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Maybe...
Attachments
000026resolution.jpg
000026resolution.jpg (96.37 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...But not bloody likely! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000027resolution.jpg
000027resolution.jpg (82.1 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
willjohn

Re: A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

..and isn't 2015 off to a flier!

Katie's cussing will make sure her bum does not get cold between now and new year 2016. :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom.

that's certainly an interesting bet that Bullmoose is proposing in panel 010 8-) . from the expression on Katie's face and the fact that she seems to be looking back at his hands on her sore bottom, she seems to be sweating out the decision about whether to take that bet or not.........especially since failure to win the bet means spankings on her bare bottom :lol: . i see she's smart enough to demand no spankings for a year if she wins........good plan. Katie looks really happy as Bullmoose accepts her terms in panel 012...........still, she really should know better than to make a bet like that :lol: i like her little skip step as he sends her on her way with a pat to her luscious bottom :D . in panel 013 i guess she's figuring, if she keeps standing there, watching the clock, she won't be tempted to say the forbidden word :lol: . it's good for us viewers though since we have an exceptional view of her plump bottom with some red showing through those yoga pants...........btw, i like those pants, no matter what you call them :D . i love Katie's happy dance in panel 014 with all that jiggling and bouncing around 8-) . her reaction has to be trouble no matter how you slice it......bet or no bet :lol: . i really love the uneasy expression on her face in panel 016 as she begins to realize that something might be wrong :lol: . it's good to see our boy, Bullmoose, back in command in panel 017. i always find it interesting that a girl will always do just what Katie is doing............making sure of just what's going to happen, even though she already knows :lol: you tell a girl you're going to give her a spanking and then, when you start towards her to turn her over, she will invariably ask, "what are you going to do"? :lol: :lol: . in panel 018, i love the apprehension on Katie's face as always...........i also like the view of her other end as she is taking her pants down :D . i like the dialog in panel 019 ;) .........and also the shot of Bullmoose lovingly patting her bottom 8-) . Katie's bottom looks so cute in panel 020 as he's rubbing it and i would think that even with a spanking coming, Katie would be thinking that this part is pretty yummy too ;) . she looks pretty calm in panel 021 after only 4 swats but i have a hunch that will be changing soon :lol: . nice bouncing, red bottom and kicking in panel 022. Katie's being indignant instead of yelling but that too will be changing :lol: panel 023..............there's that squalling i've been waiting for :D . lovely view of poor Katie rubbing her bottom in panel 024. i'm not sure how she can do that without burning her hands though :lol: . i love Katie's surprised and somewhat embarrassed look in panel 025 as she realizes we are watching and Bullmoose holding her well spanked bottom 8-) :lol: . your last panel answers the question posed in the one before and i might add is just what everyone was thinking :lol: . i love the view of her well spanked, shiny hiney too..........great way to close :D . thanks for getting Katie, and us off to a good start this year :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I see we're getting the New Year off to a good start with Katie's New Year's Resolutions. Of course the humor stems from the fact that we know Katie will never be able to avoid using bad language, and that somehow she's going to lose the bet :D . I really enjoyed the panel where Katie gets taken OTK and has a look of dread on her fact as the hairbrush is raised high over the target 8-) . It's interesting that Katie took all 1480 swats at once. I'd have given her the option of spreading them out over a few days, but this way she doesn't have all those swats hanging over her head - or another part of her anatomy - for a number of days.

Turning to the idea of a lost wager resulting in a spanking, there has been a lot of spanking fiction along those lines, but much less in the way of spanking cartoons. Thinking of the classic Humorama cartoons, I can only remember one in which a lost wager led to the spanking (Bill Wenzel's election bet spanking). So it was a good idea to use this theme here. Of course, since Katie lost the bet, now she becomes subject to all the usual disciplinary spankings that Bullmoose chooses to administer during the year, which we can be sure will be plenty :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:..and isn't 2015 off to a flier!

Katie's cussing will make sure her bum does not get cold between now and new year 2016.
Yeah, you're right! With her resolution to stop cussing (or at least cut down on it) combined with her fondness for saying @#$%, (I'll leave it to each reader's imagination as to which cussword "@#$%" really is) AND Bullmoose's determination to "help" her keep her resolution... Her bum should stay toasty warm throughout the year!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:that's certainly an interesting bet that Bullmoose is proposing in panel 010. from the expression on Katie's face and the fact that she seems to be looking back at his hands on her sore bottom, she seems to be sweating out the decision about whether to take that bet or not.........especially since failure to win the bet means spankings on her bare bottom.
If she had taken his original bet, it would've been extremely one-sided... but does it matter? Katie wouldn't have won anyway! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
overbarrel49 wrote:i see she's smart enough to demand no spankings for a year if she wins........good plan. Katie looks really happy as Bullmoose accepts her terms in panel 012...........still, she really should know better than to make a bet like that i like her little skip step as he sends her on her way with a pat to her luscious bottom.
Heh heh! I think maybe the little pat on the butt to seal the deal is a clue to how Bullmoose saw his chances of losing!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 013 i guess she's figuring, if she keeps standing there, watching the clock, she won't be tempted to say the forbidden word. it's good for us viewers though since we have an exceptional view of her plump bottom with some red showing through those yoga pants...........btw, i like those pants, no matter what you call them.
Yeah... Maybe she thought it would help her concentrate on not saying "@#$%", by just standing there staring at the clock. Who knows? Maybe if she had been keeping busy she'd have slipped and said,"@#$%!" during a moment of frustrtion with whatever she would've been doing. Her method would've worked for her... if the clock she was watching had been keeping accurate time! Thank goodness for crappy, inaccurate clocks! :D :D :D :D Of course, as you pointed out... while Katie was staring obsessively at the clock, it gave US a chance to stare obsessively at her curvy butt! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:i love Katie's happy dance in panel 014 with all that jiggling and bouncing around. her reaction has to be trouble no matter how you slice it......bet or no bet
I like it when someone gloats a little too much about a bet they think they've just won, only to find they haven't won after all! Of course that's ESPECIALLY true in a story where the bet involves a pretty girl getting spanked if she loses... but also, in general, I think it's a great situation, and fun to use in any kind of story!
overbarrel49 wrote: i really love the uneasy expression on her face in panel 016 as she begins to realize that something might be wrong. it's good to see our boy, Bullmoose, back in command in panel 017.
I never decided whether Bullmoose tampered with that clock to throw Katie off, or if he just took advantage of the circumstance as it already was... but either way... I think he knew all along he was going to win the bet and he'd get to spank Katie after all was said and done!
overbarrel49 wrote: i always find it interesting that a girl will always do just what Katie is doing............making sure of just what's going to happen, even though she already knows you tell a girl you're going to give her a spanking and then, when you start towards her to turn her over, she will invariably ask, "what are you going to do"?
And it isn't just girls who are about to get a spanking who ask questions like that! Back when I used to like to watch wrestling (when it was done by several small regional leagues instead of the massive "WWE") it was always funny to hear an announcer ask, "What's he gonna do with that chair?" whenever somone grabbed a folding chair and carried it into the ring!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 018, i love the apprehension on Katie's face as always...........i also like the view of her other end as she is taking her pants down. i like the dialog in panel 019 .........and also the shot of Bullmoose lovingly patting her bottom. Katie's bottom looks so cute in panel 020 as he's rubbing it and i would think that even with a spanking coming, Katie would be thinking that this part is pretty yummy too.
I think there has to be a lot of ambiguity about being touched softly and gently, in prepartion for being spanked. I, as the spanker in a situation like that, LOVE it! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:she looks pretty calm in panel 021 after only 4 swats but i have a hunch that will be changing soon
Uh huh!
overbarrel49 wrote:nice bouncing, red bottom and kicking in panel 022. Katie's being indignant instead of yelling but that too will be changing
Uh huh! (Of course, her indignation is over the suggestion that she might try to renege on her bet! The way I've written her, Katie is frequently guilty of some "spankable naughtiness", but when it comes to her honor... she will not compromise! ...even if it means taking 1480 swats after losing a spanking bet! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
overbarrel49 wrote:panel 023..............there's that squalling i've been waiting for.
Ah yes! What's a spanking without a bit of squalling? ...And you may have noticed that I took my cue from the old I Love Lucy show... with a cry of 'WAHAAHAAAAAA!"
overbarrel49 wrote: lovely view of poor Katie rubbing her bottom in panel 024. i'm not sure how she can do that without burning her hands though.
Some people develop a remarkable ability to touch hot things with their hands without getting burned... and Katie has had quite a bit of experience rubbing her hot little backside after a prolonged spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i love Katie's surprised and somewhat embarrassed look in panel 025 as she realizes we are watching
I guess I show a lot of influence from all the old sit-coms I used to watch as a kid. George Burns, from time to time, would turn and address the audience... (I suppose O.T. Katie is more of a CAN'T SIT-com! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And Katie will be eating her supper standing up for quite a while after this one! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
overbarrel49 wrote:and Bullmoose holding her well spanked bottom .
Yeah. The way I envisioned Bullmoose from the first time I ever put him in an O.T. Katie strip, was that he takes his duty as Katie's disciplinarian serously... but there's an underlying motive that's always on the back of his mind... He just LOVES to put his hand across Katie's luscious backside!
overbarrel49 wrote:your last panel answers the question posed in the one before and i might add is just what everyone was thinking. i love the view of her well spanked, shiny hiney too..........great way to close. thanks for getting Katie, and us off to a good start this year.
Thanks for your very detailled and insightful review of my first O.T. Katie of 2015!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:I see we're getting the New Year off to a good start with Katie's New Year's Resolutions. Of course the humor stems from the fact that we know Katie will never be able to avoid using bad language, and that somehow she's going to lose the bet.
Some humor is based on the unexpected and other humor is based on the inevitable. I think most of the humor in my O.T. Katie strips tends to be the inevitable kind. We all knnow that sooner or later Katie is going to get spanked for something and it's funny when she does. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (at least I hope someone will think my humor is actually funny. I usually get a good response from you, Phil, and WillJohn. THANK YOU!)
web-ed wrote: I really enjoyed the panel where Katie gets taken OTK and has a look of dread on her fact as the hairbrush is raised high over the target . It's interesting that Katie took all 1480 swats at once. I'd have given her the option of spreading them out over a few days, but this way she doesn't have all those swats hanging over her head - or another part of her anatomy - for a number of days.
Yeah... I had thought about that myself. The reason I didn't was that Katie would probably wind up getting into trouble over someelse entirely and have to take a spanking for that while she was still getting spanked for the lost New Year bet!
web-ed wrote:Turning to the idea of a lost wager resulting in a spanking, there has been a lot of spanking fiction along those lines, but much less in the way of spanking cartoons. Thinking of the classic Humorama cartoons, I can only remember one in which a lost wager led to the spanking (Bill Wenzel's election bet spanking). So it was a good idea to use this theme here. Of course, since Katie lost the bet, now she becomes subject to all the usual disciplinary spankings that Bullmoose chooses to administer during the year, which we can be sure will be plenty!
I hadn't thought of it until you mentioned it, but I really haven't seen very many spanking cartoons about a lost bet... even though I myself have done four. I wonder if any of the spanking video companies ever use the lost bet theme?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

There have been a couple of ideas rattling around in my brain for a while: One was to do a story about Bullmoose and Katie meeting for the first time... And another was to do a boss's daughter story... (In part, inspired by the one-page all-text comic book story, Papa Spank among this month's C.S.R. weekly updates)

It occurred to me that I could combine the two by having Bullmoose work for Katie's father! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So then... here's the Romantic Spanking Month Edition of O.T. Katie!
Attachments
00001stmtg01.jpg
00001stmtg01.jpg (117.13 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Reminiscing!
Attachments
00001stmtg02.jpg
00001stmtg02.jpg (114.15 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie