Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoyng the latest installment of your story. Ooh! That's quite an impact! Steve seems to be making an impression on his errant wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder she's beginning to get tears in her eyes!

And she's sent her panties flying too! :D :D :D :D

hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . i do think that Steve has made an impression on Tina :lol: . i also think that Steve has figured out from watching Uly spank Vicky that sending those panties flying is a matter of timing as well as how hard the swat is 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:This is so much fun! (Well... for Steve and the audience, it's fun! ;) ;) ;) ;) I suppose Tina isn't exactly enjoying this part! Oh wow! Her cute little backside is sure getting RED! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
yeah, i think we all think it's fun and Steve obviously does :D . Tina, not so much but she did know this was gonna happen 8-) . as far as her red bottom goes...........that's exactly what's supposed to happen to a naughty, female bottom during a spanking so no surprises there :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:But the best part is: The story isn't over yet! Steve hasn't even begun to use the paddle yet! AND ... What's it going to be like the first time Tina tries to sit down after such a vigorous spanking? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: AND... Will there be a conversation between the two women sometime afterward? I'd sure like to hear what they'd say to each other about... uhh... that thing they have in common! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the paddle........yeah, exactly what her mom got, as promised by Steve :D. we will be addressing Tina's ability to sit down before the end of the toon 8-) . in the interest of not revealing too much about the end of this toon, i'm going to end my comments here. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

since Christmas is tomorrow, i thought i'd post this week's installment of "Family Tradition" today :) . it looks like our Miss Tina is starting to panic which has caused her to make another mistake :lol: . Steve, on the other hand, correctly sees this as an opportunity for him 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic
that's enough?!?
that's enough?!?
049.jpg (272.61 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
. Merry Christmas everyone! phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Could that arse get any redder? Perhaps the paddle would be overkill.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Could that arse get any redder? Perhaps the paddle would be overkill.
hi Willjohn,

you could be right! it is very difficult with a long spanking to gradually get the spankee's bottom more and more red without over doing it. i usually wind up with her bottom redder than it ever would be in real life. that does, however, make the point that it was a good spanking......a bit of artistic license ;) . we will continue on with the paddling anyway since Steve promised her :lol: . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: since Christmas is tomorrow, i thought i'd post this week's installment of "Family Tradition" today.
Yes! this is a nice little Christmas gift!
overbarrel49 wrote: it looks like our Miss Tina is starting to panic which has caused her to make another mistake. Steve, on the other hand, correctly sees this as an opportunity for him.
Of course! Putting her hand back there is a typical mistake that novice spankees tend to make... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (And, I suppose maybe experienced spankees might sometimes do it deliberately just to provoke the spanker into giving them longer harder spankings!)

Tina is already blushing brightly (on both sets of cheeks! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) Of course I agree that you can use your artistic license when it comes to reddening the young lady's posterior. I've done that in my O.T. Katie strips a lot! I wonder if Tina's rear end is going to glow in the dark when Steve finally finishes with the paddle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm sure a lot of spankees have felt as if their backsides were glowing!)
overbarrel49 wrote: i hope you enjoy the new pic. Merry Christmas everyone!
Yes! I enjoyed it! And Merry Christmas to you too!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! this is a nice little Christmas gift!
hi Boom.

HO HO HO :D ! i'm glad you enjoyed it.
hugob00m wrote:Of course! Putting her hand back there is a typical mistake that novice spankees tend to make... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (And, I suppose maybe experienced spankees might sometimes do it deliberately just to provoke the spanker into giving them longer harder spankings!)

Tina is already blushing brightly (on both sets of cheeks! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) Of course I agree that you can use your artistic license when it comes to reddening the young lady's posterior. I've done that in my O.T. Katie strips a lot! I wonder if Tina's rear end is going to glow in the dark when Steve finally finishes with the paddle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm sure a lot of spankees have felt as if their backsides were glowing!)
i think you're right about both the novice and more experienced spankees :lol: . i have indeed spanked girls who definitely knew better than to interfere with a spanking who would stick that hand back there just to further irritate me so i would further irritate their already stinging bottoms 8-).......just the kind of girls i like, i might add :D . thanks for the vote of confidence on the artistic license. i don't know if Tina' bottom will glow in the dark when Steve is done but it may indeed look much like O T Katie's bottom has in some strips where she has gotten multiple spankings :D . i do think that both girls might feel like it's glowing at times though :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Yes! I enjoyed it! And Merry Christmas to you too!

i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #49

Post by web-ed »

Another nice view of Tina's ultra-red bottom! Nice as it is, the point in this panel is primarily psychological - the very act of Tina protesting that it's enough proves it's not enough but must continue until she's pleading instead of demanding. "From defiance to compliance" as the old spanking saying has it. I don't think it will be too much longer before that point is reached... ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Another nice view of Tina's ultra-red bottom! Nice as it is, the point in this panel is primarily psychological - the very act of Tina protesting that it's enough proves it's not enough but must continue until she's pleading instead of demanding. "From defiance to compliance" as the old spanking saying has it. I don't think it will be too much longer before that point is reached... ;)
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . i agree with your analysis. as a spankee friend of mine says, "just when you think you can't take any more is when any spanking that really is a spanking, really gets going" :lol: . Another spankee friend pointed out that Tina is getting frantic, which is definitely not the time to stop the spanking 8-) . i think that compliance you were referring to is right around the corner. just wait till Tina remember that paddle 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

here's an interesting development.......from more than one viewpoint :lol: . hopefully it's a good way to start the new year :D
hey! she heard what he said?!?.............LOL
hey! she heard what he said?!?.............LOL
050.jpg (274.96 KiB) Viewed 3122 times
. i hope you enjoy the new pic . Happy New Year! phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil!
overbarrel49 wrote: here's an interesting development.......from more than one viewpoint. hopefully it's a good way to start the new year. i hope you enjoy the new pic. Happy New Year!
Yes! Seeing Tina still over her man's lap, with her cute little backside getting redder and redder is a GREAT way to start the year! And Happy New Year to you too! May 2016 be better than 2015! (Actually... for Tina, it might be more like Nude Rear Day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote: Yes! Seeing Tina still over her man's lap, with her cute little backside getting redder and redder is a GREAT way to start the year! And Happy New Year to you too! May 2016 be better than 2015! (Actually... for Tina, it might be more like Nude Rear Day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
hi Boom,

i'm glad i was able to get your new year started off on a good note :D . i think 2016 is going to be a much better year for Steve and Tina. after all, it's their first year of marriage and they are starting the year by gaining a good understanding of who is going to be HOH and just what that means 8-) . hmmmm, perhaps i can get my new year started out on a good note if my wife and i gain a similar understanding :D . perhaps i should take a cue from Steve and Tina............happy nude rear indeed :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"I'm proud of you for watching your mother's spanking."

"WHAT?"

When Tina thinks she knows the answers Steve changes the question, and her arse just keeps getting redder and sorer. :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

..and a Happy New Year to everybody.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"I'm proud of you for watching your mother's spanking."

"WHAT?"

When Tina thinks she knows the answers Steve changes the question, and her arse just keeps getting redder and sorer. :lol:
hi Willjohn,

well, i DID say this pic had an interesting development :lol: . fear not, though, everything will be explained in next week's episode 8-) . in the mean time, enjoy Tina's red bottom :lol: . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Happy New Year, or as a wise, rather twisted man once said to me "happy nude rear!"

Phil this is your best story so far! I am truly enjoying myself. the only thing that would make it better was if i was getting the spanking myself. Oh wait, I did today! A good start to the new year!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Happy New Year, or as a wise, rather twisted man once said to me "happy nude rear!"
hi Sunflower,

as always, it's good to hear from you again :D . btw, i like to think of that as delightfully twisted :lol:
sunflower309 wrote:Phil this is your best story so far! I am truly enjoying myself. the only thing that would make it better was if i was getting the spanking myself. Oh wait, I did today! A good start to the new year!

sunflower
i'm glad you think so although Dan and Boom might disagree about which toon is the best one. as web-ed pointed out, this one is certainly the longest one i have done :D . i'm glad to see you got your new year started out right 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:..and a Happy New Year to everybody.
Happy New Year to you too, Willjohn, and to Sunflower as well. I'm sure that Phil will cook up some surprises for us all this year! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Happy New Year to you too, Willjohn, and to Sunflower as well. I'm sure that Phil will cook up some surprises for us all this year! :)
i will be doing my best to create some surprises during 2016 :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

so THAT'S what Steve was talking about! after all, he wouldn't want Tina feeling guilty about peeking in the window :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
explanation
explanation
051.jpg (294.79 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yep! Steve understands that it all comes down to the tanning of Tina's tiny tail so she can feel like her mother (or something like that).

Then again it may be all about making her lively between the sheets.