Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
jimc

Re: Family Tradition

Post by jimc »

Hi Phil I do enjoy the story very much. I am an otk fan and it is always great to see your charactors in that time-honored pose. Thank you. As I always say. I enjoy your colors and your fashions. Thanks again for the grat stories. Have a great day
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Hi Phil I do enjoy the story very much. I am an otk fan and it is always great to see your charactors in that time-honored pose. Thank you. As I always say. I enjoy your colors and your fashions. Thanks again for the grat stories. Have a great day
Jim
hi Jim,

i'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . i too am an OTK fan as you could no doubt tell :lol: . i do use some other poses from time to time but when i think about spanking, i think about having a girl over my lap ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition # 10

Post by web-ed »

Nothing I like better than seeing a paddle tapping on the bottom of a very nervous bad girl :D ! And Vicky's expression is very good: it seems to say, "Oh my God, I'm really in for it now!" Only one thing seems out of place - Vicky's panties.

Looking back over the past few panels, this may have been a problem earlier, but if so it was too small to notice. Something has changed here, perhaps caused by the movement in camera position, rotated about 45 degrees from where it was - the upper and lower hems of Vicky's panties should almost meet, leaving a thin band of material that should run directly forward at the waistline until it separates at the front into upper and lower hems again. Instead, both hems run up too high, past the natural waist. This seems like the kind of mistake Poser might make with the panties when the figure is being moved.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Nothing I like better than seeing a paddle tapping on the bottom of a very nervous bad girl :D ! And Vicky's expression is very good: it seems to say, "Oh my God, I'm really in for it now!" Only one thing seems out of place - Vicky's panties.
hi web-ed,

yeah, i like it too and i've had a couple of spankees comment that this is indeed a very nervous time for them :lol: i'm glad you like Vicky's expression. i thought it was an appropriate expression of her feelings at feeling the paddle tapping :lol: . i assume by out of place, you mean her panties should be at her knees and i think there are some other folks who would agree with you. however, just remember, this toon is far from over 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Looking back over the past few panels, this may have been a problem earlier, but if so it was too small to notice. Something has changed here, perhaps caused by the movement in camera position, rotated about 45 degrees from where it was - the upper and lower hems of Vicky's panties should almost meet, leaving a thin band of material that should run directly forward at the waistline until it separates at the front into upper and lower hems again. Instead, both hems run up too high, past the natural waist. This seems like the kind of mistake Poser might make with the panties when the figure is being moved.
if i understand what you're saying correctly, the thin band of material that you refer to is just covered by her dress. the problem i see with them is that the waist is higher than you would expect for a pair of panties. that is the fault of the people who made these panties for poser. i think that french cut panties do have a tendency to have a high waist, like granny panties, although i would agree that these are too high. anyway, i have a hunch it is more a mistake by the maker of the panties than poser itself. you can let me know if that's not the problem you were referring to. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Phil,
I was falling asleep when I wrote that, so it wasn't very clear. Maybe it is just the way the "clothier" made the panties with the waist way too high. I'm guessing that for various reasons it won't be a problem much longer :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

there we go
there we go
011.jpg (304.85 KiB) Viewed 5742 times
hi everyone,

well, Vicky's clenching those cheeks NOW :lol: . meanwhile, Tina and Steve are having their own reactions 8-) . i hope you all have favorable reactions too. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. First of all, I think you did a great job of capturing that first moment of impact! I can almost hear the sound of the wooden paddle striking against Vicky's thinly-clad nether cheeks! :D :D :D :D

Tina is really beginning to enjoy the vicarious revenge of watching her mother's reaction to the dreaded paddle!

Vicky is clearly NOT enjoying the experience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Steve Is still the one I seem to identify with the easiest. He's watching his mother-in-law get spanked, and fantasizing about how her plump bottom would feel against his own hand! ;) ;) ;) ;) I think he's got something to look forward to... a wife who will probably become more like her mother as she ages, both in looks and temperament!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. First of all, I think you did a great job of capturing that first moment of impact! I can almost hear the sound of the wooden paddle striking against Vicky's thinly-clad nether cheeks! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i appreciate this comment. this is my favorite pic of the toon so far because i was pleased with the way the paddle landing looked so i'm glad to know you were too :D .
hugob00m wrote:Tina is really beginning to enjoy the vicarious revenge of watching her mother's reaction to the dreaded paddle!
yeah.......and i can't say that i blame her :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Vicky is clearly NOT enjoying the experience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i agree with you and looking at her face in this pic, it seems unlikely that she's going to enjoy it any more as the paddling continues :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And Steve Is still the one I seem to identify with the easiest. He's watching his mother-in-law get spanked, and fantasizing about how her plump bottom would feel against his own hand! ;) ;) ;) ;) I think he's got something to look forward to... a wife who will probably become more like her mother as she ages, both in looks and temperament!
You and i both identify with Steve 8-) . i would be thinking the same thing...........and i would be wondering the same things you are........imagine that :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Gloryosky, Phil! Now we are being treated to a greatly embarrassing spanking for Vicky, over hubby's knee and with her daughter and her son-in-law observing!

I don't know what thoughts are going through Steve's mind right now, but the lad is surely getting a "rise" contemplating the display that he knows is about to take place before him. Phil, you are an absolute master of the Poser art right now, and your work is getting better and better all the time! As hugob00m said, "I can almost hear the sound of the wooden paddle striking ..." That's what your art does, my friend.

Keep it going! Hope to see a multi-panel spanking this time!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Gloryosky, Phil! Now we are being treated to a greatly embarrassing spanking for Vicky, over hubby's knee and with her daughter and her son-in-law observing!
hi Dan,

yeah, that embarrassment is highly intense for all involved............although probably in a different way for the observers than for the spankee :lol: . i'm glad you think it's a treat :D .
daneldorado wrote:I don't know what thoughts are going through Steve's mind right now, but the lad is surely getting a "rise" contemplating the display that he knows is about to take place before him. Phil, you are an absolute master of the Poser art right now, and your work is getting better and better all the time! As hugob00m said, "I can almost hear the sound of the wooden paddle striking ..." That's what your art does, my friend.
i do think that Steve is getting some interesting sensations going on as he watches this spectacle unfold 8-).............and fear not...........we will be following his thoughts as we go forward with this toon ;) . thanks for your kind words about my artwork. as i told Boom, i was very pleased at how this depiction of the moment of impact turned out so it's nice to hear that the 2 of you agree with me :D .
daneldorado wrote: Keep it going! Hope to see a multi-panel spanking this time!

Cheers,
Dan

i spent a lot of time with setting up this first swat so it's only fair that i show plenty of spanking action as we go through the rest of the toon ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Since this is being presented to us as "a family tradition," I note that, way back in panel no. 005, Tina mentioned that she has a sister.

One wonders: Will Tina's sister somehow get dragged into this family tradition? Maybe, just maybe, little sis will happen to drop over to her parents' house (if she doesn't already live there) and express her indignation at seeing her mother being humiliated in this manner, especially in front of her son-in-law Steve. And maybe little sis' angry reaction will ignite yet another over-the-knee experience. :)

Just a thought. :D Anyway, we still await a jolly, over-the-knee paddling of Vicky, in front of her new son-in-law. Really lookin' forward to this.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Since this is being presented to us as "a family tradition," I note that, way back in panel no. 005, Tina mentioned that she has a sister.

One wonders: Will Tina's sister somehow get dragged into this family tradition? Maybe, just maybe, little sis will happen to drop over to her parents' house (if she doesn't already live there) and express her indignation at seeing her mother being humiliated in this manner, especially in front of her son-in-law Steve. And maybe little sis' angry reaction will ignite yet another over-the-knee experience. :)

Just a thought. :D Anyway, we still await a jolly, over-the-knee paddling of Vicky, in front of her new son-in-law. Really lookin' forward to this.

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

and a very interesting thought it is 8-) . however, it's not a thought that i had before you mentioned it and i already have things pretty well lined out so sis will not be putting in an appearance. however.............i do think i have some surprises in store during the rest of the toon which, hopefully, will be just as entertaining ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #11

Post by web-ed »

Wow - that is one sweet "moment of impact" shot - with paddle! I'm not sure about anyone else, but I really identify with Ulysses here as he applies the stinging swat while grinning to beat the band :lol: ! I'm sure this was a lot of effort to set up as was touched on in other posts, so rest assured, Phil, that it was worth it! Meanwhile, Steve and Tina are both still enjoying Vicky's punishment, although in different ways, and are probably ready to see some more swats laid on - I know I am :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Wow - that is one sweet "moment of impact" shot - with paddle!
hi web-ed,

thank you............as i mentioned to Boom and Dan.........i agree so it's nice to hear you say it too :D .
web-ed wrote: I'm not sure about anyone else, but I really identify with Ulysses here as he applies the stinging swat while grinning to beat the band :lol: ! I'm sure this was a lot of effort to set up as was touched on in other posts, so rest assured, Phil, that it was worth it! Meanwhile, Steve and Tina are both still enjoying Vicky's punishment, although in different ways, and are probably ready to see some more swats laid on - I know I am :lol: !
well, i have a hunch that most of us here at CSR can certainly identify with having a shit eatin' grin on our faces when we are landing that very satisfying swat to the bottom of a deserving young lady we have OTK :lol: there was indeed a lot of work involved to get the paddle landing in just the right spot in Poser and also in the post work with Photoshop so thanks for bringing attention to that fact :D . i have a hunch that Tina and Steve will be continuing to enjoy this spectacle and i hope everyone else will too 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

escalating results
escalating results
012.jpg (319.89 KiB) Viewed 5420 times
hi everyone,

while Tina and Steve are still enjoying Vicky's predicament, it seems that both of them have stumbled onto so really happy thoughts of their own :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:while Tina and Steve are still enjoying Vicky's predicament, it seems that both of them have stumbled onto so really happy thoughts of their own.
Yes! And your latest panel is something to inspire happy thoughts in your audience!

Poor Vicky is the only one who isn't having happy thoughts right now... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but we all know it's for her own good (*snicker!*)... and she'll probably have time for her happy thoughts when it's finally over! :D :D :D :D

Now we find out that Tina isn't totally out of danger... but as long as she behaves under Daddy's roof, and doesn't laugh out loud at her mother's punishment, she's safe... FROM HIM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I can see that Steve is looking forward to a lo-o-o-o-o-ong future of spanking his wife whenever she needs some good, old-fashioned discipline! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:i hope you enjoy the new pic.
Yes, I do! Thanks for posting it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! And your latest panel is something to inspire happy thoughts in your audience!
hi Boom,

thanks :D . i like it when one of my pics inspires happy thoughts :D .
hugob00m wrote:Poor Vicky is the only one who isn't having happy thoughts right now... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but we all know it's for her own good (*snicker!*)... and she'll probably have time for her happy thoughts when it's finally over! :D :D :D :D
interesting comment here. we really haven't delved into much of Vicky's thoughts in this toon. however, i am assuming from her conversation with Ulysses at the beginning of this toon, she will be much happier and in a much better mood by the time all this is over 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Now we find out that Tina isn't totally out of danger... but as long as she behaves under Daddy's roof, and doesn't laugh out loud at her mother's punishment, she's safe... FROM HIM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I can see that Steve is looking forward to a lo-o-o-o-o-ong future of spanking his wife whenever she needs some good, old-fashioned discipline! ;) ;) ;) ;)
yeah, but Tina seems determined to keep her bottom unpaddled this day. of course, you know what they say and the best laid plans :lol: ............and of course, she does still have to worry about Steve who is indeed thinking about spanking her well into the future 8-).
hugob00m wrote:Yes, I do! Thanks for posting it!

i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Seem tina really enjoying herself as she watching her mother being spanked by her father! Steve also plus he feels happy that Tina have her mother genes and when she older her rear will be plump and shapely :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Tina may not have to worry about Daddy's paddle, but Hubby has probably sized it up to buy or make one of his own. Tina's rump has a very good chance of being roasted.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Seem tina really enjoying herself as she watching her mother being spanked by her father! Steve also plus he feels happy that Tina have her mother genes and when she older her rear will be plump and shapely :D
hi Butch,

you're right...........Tina is indeed enjoying watching her Mom getting spanked :D i think if i was Steve, i'd certainly be hoping that Tina will look like her mom down the road as she ages............plump, shapely rear and all 8-) thanks, phil