Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:One great spanking panel after another. :D Great artwork, Phil. You seem to be on a roll, and I for one hope it won't stop for a good long while.
hi Dan,

and thanks for the kind words :D . it is certainly my intention to keep right on producing spanking stories and hopefully the quality won't be declining.
daneldorado wrote:Even this latest, panel no. 46, is solid even though there is no spanking going on. Tina is shown, half naked, across her husband's lap, her delicate fanny sporting the color of flame. She is not struggling, that's the point. She has accepted that she will be spanked. Now her concern is the severity of the punishment... and its duration.

Chers,
Dan
the way i have it figured, stopping spanking for lecturing the naughty girl is all part of a spanking and besides, it gives her time to think about that severity and duration you mentioned :D not to mention that it gives our spanker time to pat her bottom and enjoy the results of his handiwork so far 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote: it looks like Steve is taking a moment to explain some things to Tina even though she already knows all of it :lol: .
Yes! Another Lecture... this time during a short intermission after the spanking has already begun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've done that before... It's a great way to extend O.T. K time, and I think Steve really, really enjoys having Tina across his lap! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Of course, we in the audience want to see Tina in that position for as long as possible... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say it's a win-win situation... uh... except for Tina! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Steve's just gotten started, and her cute little backside is already pretty red! I think she may have to sleep belly-side-down tonight and eat her breakfast standing up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However, there might even be an upside for her... after she gets her paddling! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! Another Lecture... this time during a short intermission after the spanking has already begun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've done that before... It's a great way to extend O.T. K time, and I think Steve really, really enjoys having Tina across his lap! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

it is indeed a great way to extend the OTK time and i think you're right about Steve enjoying having Tina over his lap......just as we all would :D . those breaks for lecturing are also good for guys like me who are too clumsy to spank and lecture at the same time :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Of course, we in the audience want to see Tina in that position for as long as possible... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say it's a win-win situation... uh... except for Tina! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Steve's just gotten started, and her cute little backside is already pretty red! I think she may have to sleep belly-side-down tonight and eat her breakfast standing up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, i think when Tina was looking at her mom's bottom as she stood in the corner, she was probably seeing previews of coming attractions :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:However, there might even be an upside for her... after she gets her paddling! :D :D :D :D
yeah and i think she knows that 8-) ...........although she probably isn't thinking about that right at the moment :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi Phil, I do so enjoy Tina's position in the last pic. Steven's lecture was also 1st rate. I loved his lecture that he was the one giving her a spanking and those other lines about it is only he that decides how long, how hard, how fast and when he will use the paddle (implied) was great. Great storyline. Thank you and have agreat day.
JIm
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Hi Phil, I do so enjoy Tina's position in the last pic. Steven's lecture was also 1st rate. I loved his lecture that he was the one giving her a spanking and those other lines about it is only he that decides how long, how hard, how fast and when he will use the paddle (implied) was great. Great storyline. Thank you and have agreat day.
JIm
hi Jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view 8-) . personally, i liked the camera angle on this one, which, i thought not only showed off Tina's viewpoint but also the interaction between her and Steve. i'm also happy you enjoyed Steve's reminder lecture :lol: i know i would probably have said something like that. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

it appears that Tina is a bit confused :? . in all fairness though, her concentration on what Steve's doing to her bottom may be interfering with her ability to think clearly :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic
back into full swing
back into full swing
047.jpg (293.46 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ah yes! We are treated to another shot of Tina with her naked bottom turned up and getting redder under her loving husband's hand! :D :D :D :D

Hi.Phil. I think this may possibly be your best one yet (although Alternate Proposal is one of my other all-time favorites).

Steve demonstrates to Tina how in-control he is, and we can tell that, in spite of her kicking and protesting, she loves him for it! She made her deal, and now it's time to pay the piper (or maybe not the piper, but the percusionist... who is playing a delightful Butt-Bongo solo on her cute little backside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) She may voice some objections, but we know that she would lose respect for him if he didn't follow through on his promise!

Meanwhile... those of us in the audience are loving the nice view of Tina turned bottom-side-up, blushing brightly with both sets of cheeks! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks, Phil. This is a beautiful picture.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Ah yes! We are treated to another shot of Tina with her naked bottom turned up and getting redder under her loving husband's hand! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

as always, i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . i thought the camera angle on this one was just right somehow and i was also pleased with the view 8-)
hugob00m wrote:Hi.Phil. I think this may possibly be your best one yet (although Alternate Proposal is one of my other all-time favorites).
everyone seems to have their own favorites, which is to be expected but this one does seem to have been very popular with the viewers :D . Dan might argue with you about which one is the best of the bunch though :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: Steve demonstrates to Tina how in-control he is, and we can tell that, in spite of her kicking and protesting, she loves him for it! She made her deal, and now it's time to pay the piper (or maybe not the piper, but the percusionist... who is playing a delightful Butt-Bongo solo on her cute little backside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) She may voice some objections, but we know that she would lose respect for him if he didn't follow through on his promise!
yeah. it's that love/hate thing again......those conflicting emotions that often happen to a naughty girl while her husband is spanking her bare bottom 8-) . in this case, i think it's a case of "like mother, like daughter" too :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: Meanwhile... those of us in the audience are loving the nice view of Tina turned bottom-side-up, blushing brightly with both sets of cheeks! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks, Phil. This is a beautiful picture.
i'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Your panel no. 047 may be the best spanking drawing I've ever seen. As Web-ed himself has often written, the key to a good OTK picture is the positioning. And here, your positions in re: Tina and Steven are superb.

We note that you've got the over-the-knee positioning down pat, with Tina's nether cheeks lying directly over Steven's right leg... oh, but wait! In this pose you've got Tina squirming in a vain attempt to escape, so we shouldn't be looking at a standard pose. No, no, we should be seeing Tina's little body rolling around on its perch... and that's exactly what this panel gives us. Her buttocks are now a raging red, and her legs are kicking wildly, so much so that her panties are now dangling from one ankle, and her hips are taking turns rolling around on his lap.

Steven is flailing away at his bride's derriere, delivering one powerful swat after another. He is well aware that Tina is exaggerating when she complains: "Ouch! Steven! Gasp! It hurts!" He responds:

"I'm really enjoying the show you're putting on!"

And the spanking continues.

Damn good show, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If this was put to music I think for Vicky and Tina the appropriate theme would be "Hot Time on the Old Town Tonight."

They are both well spanked ladies.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Your panel no. 047 may be the best spanking drawing I've ever seen. As Web-ed himself has often written, the key to a good OTK picture is the positioning. And here, your positions in re: Tina and Steven are superb.
hi Dan,

WOW! that may be the best compliment i've ever gotten on one of my pics :D .
daneldorado wrote:We note that you've got the over-the-knee positioning down pat, with Tina's nether cheeks lying directly over Steven's right leg... oh, but wait! In this pose you've got Tina squirming in a vain attempt to escape, so we shouldn't be looking at a standard pose. No, no, we should be seeing Tina's little body rolling around on its perch... and that's exactly what this panel gives us. Her buttocks are now a raging red, and her legs are kicking wildly, so much so that her panties are now dangling from one ankle, and her hips are taking turns rolling around on his lap.
thank you for noticing this :D :D . Tina is indeed struggling, kicking and rolling around and it's nice to have confirmation that i captured the action of this spanking at this point in time. :D i too like the view in this one and i think it's not only the pose but also the camera angle that shows all of this off so well.
daneldorado wrote:Steven is flailing away at his bride's derriere, delivering one powerful swat after another. He is well aware that Tina is exaggerating when she complains: "Ouch! Steven! Gasp! It hurts!" He responds:

"I'm really enjoying the show you're putting on!"

And the spanking continues.

Damn good show, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
and the fact that you like the dialog too makes me that much more proud of this panel :D :D . i'm certainly glad that i have provided you with some enjoyment with this pic ;) . thanks for your nice comments. they brought a grin to my face. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If this was put to music I think for Vicky and Tina the appropriate theme would be "Hot Time on the Old Town Tonight."

They are both well spanked ladies.
hi Willjohn,

considering the heat radiating from both their naughty bottoms, i would say that would indeed be appropriate :lol: . i'm glad you've been enjoying it :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #47

Post by web-ed »

Ooooo - lovely shading on Tina's behind! This is truly a spanking to remember! I'd have to check, but Family Tradition may now be the longest story you've yet undertaken, and it's still going strong. I'd say that it's got a while to go yet - unfortunately for Tina :lol: ! Great positioning here, and a fine view, as others have remarked.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Ooooo - lovely shading on Tina's behind! This is truly a spanking to remember!
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view of Tina's behind :D .......and i have no doubt that she will indeed remember this spanking :lol:
web-ed wrote: I'd have to check, but Family Tradition may now be the longest story you've yet undertaken, and it's still going strong. I'd say that it's got a while to go yet - unfortunately for Tina :lol: ! Great positioning here, and a fine view, as others have remarked.
it may be the longest story i have posted here. this one kind of took on a life of it's own after i started and just kind of kept growing. my original intent was just to have Steve and Tina watch her mom's spanking but ideas kept coming to me and, as i was in no hurry, it seemed like a good idea to just go right on with it 8-) . thanks on the comments on the OTK positioning. it's nice to know that other folks have noticed :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

nice swat
nice swat
048.jpg (302.32 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
hi everyone,

it appears that Tina is starting to be somewhat overwhelmed :? ........and a bit frantic :o . apparently, Steve has learned a lot from watching Uly spanking Vicky :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

That has got to hurt! Anything Tina's arse touches will aggravate the pain.

Tina will be wishing she could pee standing up.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:That has got to hurt! Anything Tina's arse touches will aggravate the pain.

Tina will be wishing she could pee standing up.
hi Willjohn,

i have a hunch you are correct...........especially after he applies the paddle :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #48

Post by web-ed »

This installment's moment-of-impact shot gives us some nice variety in the spanking sequence, and it's clear Tina really feels this one 8-) ! She'll be sobbing soon, and then - the paddle! Wonder how long it will be until she feels like sitting down again? :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:This installment's moment-of-impact shot gives us some nice variety in the spanking sequence, and it's clear Tina really feels this one 8-) ! She'll be sobbing soon, and then - the paddle! Wonder how long it will be until she feels like sitting down again? :)
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view........and yes, it's clear this particular swat did have an impact on Tina :lol: . actually, before the toon is over, we'll be exploring the question of when and how Tina will be sitting again 8-) . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoyng the latest installment of your story. Ooh! That's quite an impact! Steve seems to be making an impression on his errant wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder she's beginning to get tears in her eyes!

And she's sent her panties flying too! :D :D :D :D

This is so much fun! (Well... for Steve and the audience, it's fun! ;) ;) ;) ;) I suppose Tina isn't exactly enjoying this part! Oh wow! Her cute little backside is sure getting RED! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

But the best part is: The story isn't over yet! Steve hasn't even begun to use the paddle yet! AND ... What's it going to be like the first time Tina tries to sit down after such a vigorous spanking? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: AND... Will there be a conversation between the two women sometime afterward? I'd sure like to hear what they'd say to each other about... uhh... that thing they have in common! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: