Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Tina may not have to worry about Daddy's paddle, but Hubby has probably sized it up to buy or make one of his own. Tina's rump has a very good chance of being roasted.
hi Willjohn,

yeah, she may not have to worry about her dad's paddle but i think you're right that she has plenty to worry about from Steve in the future :lol: i also think she already has a pretty good idea that she has more spankings in her future 8-) . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Panel 012... is that the ending? Doesn't say so, but it seems like the end of the story.

Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Panel 012... is that the ending? Doesn't say so, but it seems like the end of the story.

Dan
hi Dan,

nope! i have 8 more pics completed and even that isn't even close to the end 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #12

Post by web-ed »

I have to agree with Willjohn - Steve is very likely to get a paddle of his own to use on Tina for many years to come! Therefore, I think Tina is unwise to gloat too much over her mother's predicament as she is sooner or later going to wind up OTK herself! As for Steve, no reason he shouldn't enjoy the show - I know I am! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I have to agree with Willjohn - Steve is very likely to get a paddle of his own to use on Tina for many years to come! Therefore, I think Tina is unwise to gloat too much over her mother's predicament as she is sooner or later going to wind up OTK herself! As for Steve, no reason he shouldn't enjoy the show - I know I am! :lol:
hi web-ed,

your thoughts and Willjohn's seem to me to be pretty universal, considering other comments i've gotten :lol: . the only other comment i'm going to make at this time is that all of this will be revisited during the course of the toon 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

things are intenisfying
things are intenisfying
013.jpg (304.53 KiB) Viewed 8839 times
hi everyone,

it's funny but, while Tina and Steve are enjoying the spectacle of Vicky getting paddled, they both seem to be equating her spanking with Tina's 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:it's funny but, while Tina and Steve are enjoying the spectacle of Vicky getting paddled, they both seem to be equating her spanking with Tina's.
It's interesting that Tina's thoughts keep going back to her own backside. First she was thinking about the past when Daddy used to spank her, and now she's contemplating the likelyhood that she's going to be spanked... probably a lot... by her husband as time goes by.

Meanwhile, Steven is getting aroused by the sight of his attractive mother-in-law squirming and kicking, turning a vivid shade of red. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I bet he's hoping his wife will misbehave soon! ;) ;) ;) ;)

We haven't seen Ulysses's inner thoughts... but with that big grin on his face, maybe we don't need to.

And as for Vicky... I think she's going to try REALLY HARD to be a very good girl the rest of the evening! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's interesting that Tina's thoughts keep going back to her own backside. First she was thinking about the past when Daddy used to spank her, and now she's contemplating the likelyhood that she's going to be spanked... probably a lot... by her husband as time goes by.
hi Boom,

it is indeed interesting :D . i also think it's interesting that sometimes Steve is thinking something similar to what Tina is thinking about Vicky's spanking and other times he's thinking about the same thing she is but having thoughts that are opposite 8-) . that will continue to be true when we get to next week's picture too ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile, Steven is getting aroused by the sight of his attractive mother-in-law squirming and kicking, turning a vivid shade of red. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I bet he's hoping his wife will misbehave soon! ;) ;) ;) ;)

i'm betting you're right about this............i know all of us would be hoping that too :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:We haven't seen Ulysses's inner thoughts... but with that big grin on his face, maybe we don't need to.
yeah, my intention was to concentrate on the thoughts and words of the onlookers in this toon. of course, i have to have some of Vicky's dialog in here and my pics are crowded with words anyway so poor Ulysses is pretty much left out in most cases in this one. of course, i think we all know what that grin means :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And as for Vicky... I think she's going to try REALLY HARD to be a very good girl the rest of the evening! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i have no doubt that you are exactly right............she should have started way earlier though 8-) :lol: . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

In your 013 cartoon, we can see Vicky in the most appealing OTK pose yet. You sure know how to draw them, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:In your 013 cartoon, we can see Vicky in the most appealing OTK pose yet. You sure know how to draw them, Phil.
Thanks Dan, i'm glad you found this pose appealing :D . i thought it was pretty appealing myself 8-) . phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like some panicky promises to me
looks like some panicky promises to me
014.jpg (306.15 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
hi everyone,

this time Tina and Steve are having different thoughts about the same "aspect" of the spanking :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

No sympathy for Mum from daughter.

If Tina does not get a good hiding there is no justice.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:No sympathy for Mum from daughter.
hi Willjohn,

nope! Tina has way to many memories of Vicky watching her own spankings and she is determined to enjoy her mom's spanking :D .
willjohn wrote:If Tina does not get a good hiding there is no justice.
stay tooned.............more of our spanking story coming up 8-) . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:this time Tina and Steve are having different thoughts about the same "aspect" of the spanking .
They sure are! Tina still remembers the details of a Ulysses-style spanking from all the times she was on the receiving end... except now, she's the observer!
willjohn wrote:No sympathy for Mum from daughter.

If Tina does not get a good hiding there is no justice.
Unlike Will John, I don't think vicky deserves any sympathy from her daughter... however, I'm confident she'll be giving her loving husband a good reason to warm her backside before much longer.

Steve, again, is thinking like I would! Can he walk over to the other side and get a better view without letting Tina know how aroused he's getting by the sight of his mother-in-law's reddened bottom? (Now that might cause some awkward complications!)
overbarrel49 wrote:looks like some panicky promises to me
Mmmmm yes! Vicky is looking really frantic! ...And for good reason too! Her red hiney is shining right through the sheer fabric of her panties! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think she's going to be a VERY good girl... at least for the rest of the night! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:They sure are! Tina still remembers the details of a Ulysses-style spanking from all the times she was on the receiving end... except now, she's the observer!
hi Boom,

yeah, apparently, Tina was on the receiving end a lot and has vivid memories of Vicky enjoying watching :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Unlike Will John, I don't think vicky deserves any sympathy from her daughter... however, I'm confident she'll be giving her loving husband a good reason to warm her backside before much longer.
well, it does seem likely that Tina will get a spanking from Steve before long :D i can see you know how my toons go way too well :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Mmmmm yes! Vicky is looking really frantic! ...And for good reason too! Her red hiney is shining right through the sheer fabric of her panties! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think she's going to be a VERY good girl... at least for the rest of the night! ;) ;) ;) ;)
yeah, that paddle doesn't take long to convince a naughty girl to rethink her stubborn refusal to be a good girl :lol: . of course, Vicky will forget and misbehave after a period of time.............almost like she knows she needs a spanking once in a while 8-) . thanks, phil
bobj7188

Post by bobj7188 »

It seems to me that there's way too much conversation going on in this strip regarding Vickie's panties coming down for them to stay up much longer!

At least one can wish! :D

bob
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

bobj7188 wrote:It seems to me that there's way too much conversation going on in this strip regarding Vickie's panties coming down for them to stay up much longer!

At least one can wish! :D

bob
hi Bob,

you seem suspicious of my intentions going forward in this toon :lol: . stay tooned and we'll be finding out 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sizzling cheeks
sizzling cheeks
015.jpg (304.96 KiB) Viewed 8772 times
hi everyone,

here Ulysses has paused to discuss Vicky's behavior with her 8-) .....although it appears that Vicky is a bit frantic and concentrating more on the condition of her bottom than on the discussion :lol: . in fact, everyone seems to be concentrating on Vicky's bottom :D . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, I'm very pleased to see the progress you have made in this story. This latest panel, no. 015, shows Ulysses taking a momentary "time out" during his spanking of Vicky. And Vicky pleads with him, most submissively, "Please stop spanking me! I'll be a good girl! I promise!"

Her body language echoes her pleas. Her shapely legs, which were flailing wildly a minute ago, are now at rest, with her thighs held close together. That's a submissive position. It might just mean that -- for the moment, at least -- Vicky really means it when she says, "No, really! I'll be a good girl! I'll be EVER SO GOOD!"

Okay, so maybe I'm a dope to think that Vicky's pleas are sincere. But in my mind's eye I think it would make for an even better story if Vicky's spanking should cease RIGHT NOW. The reason? Because that would preserve what is left of Vicky's dignity in front of her son-in-law. Her skirt has been pulled up, her legs exposed, and she has taken a very humiliating -- not to say painful -- spanking, all in front of Steve. But her panties are still in place. The good angel on my right shoulder is telling me Vicky should be spared any further indignity, having been severely chastened already.

(Of course the bad angel on my other shoulder is shaking his head "no.")

Beautiful artwork so far, Phil. This is one of your graphic novels that I will revisit, often.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, I'm very pleased to see the progress you have made in this story. This latest panel, no. 015, shows Ulysses taking a momentary "time out" during his spanking of Vicky. And Vicky pleads with him, most submissively, "Please stop spanking me! I'll be a good girl! I promise!"

Her body language echoes her pleas. Her shapely legs, which were flailing wildly a minute ago, are now at rest, with her thighs held close together. That's a submissive position. It might just mean that -- for the moment, at least -- Vicky really means it when she says, "No, really! I'll be a good girl! I'll be EVER SO GOOD!"
hi Dan,

yeah, Ulysses is making progress, as evidenced by Vicky's red bottom showing through her panties :lol: . i think Vicky is now trying to be a submissive as possible, trying not to piss him off any more since her bottom is now sizzling ;) .
daneldorado wrote:Okay, so maybe I'm a dope to think that Vicky's pleas are sincere. But in my mind's eye I think it would make for an even better story if Vicky's spanking should cease RIGHT NOW. The reason? Because that would preserve what is left of Vicky's dignity in front of her son-in-law. Her skirt has been pulled up, her legs exposed, and she has taken a very humiliating -- not to say painful -- spanking, all in front of Steve. But her panties are still in place. The good angel on my right shoulder is telling me Vicky should be spared any further indignity, having been severely chastened already.
well, i do think there is a certain amount of sincerity in what Vicky is saying...................she sincerely wants Ulysses to stop paddling her sore bottom :lol: . of course, Ulysses, like many spankers probably suspects that her pleas are more from a hot, stinging bottom than from sincerity..............at least until he's spanked while longer 8-) . besides, there's still the matter of her disobedience that they need to "discuss" :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:(Of course the bad angel on my other shoulder is shaking his head "no.")

Beautiful artwork so far, Phil. This is one of your graphic novels that I will revisit, often.

Cheers,
Dan

there's that suspicious spanker coming out in you :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying the artwork as well as the story :D . thanks, phil