Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Boom,

I was surprised to see a new Katie episode when web-ed got the forums back up. Of course, it was a pleasant surprise :D . I see the cleanup man has something rather ominous things to say in panels 04 and 05. At least it must have sounded pretty ominous to Elaine as evidenced by her expression of dread as he leads her off, hairbrush in hand, in panel 05 :lol: I thought the hairbrush being on loan from the Armstrong museum was a nice touch too :lol: . In panel 06, in addition to his perfect form and hand placement as he prepares to take her OTK, I love the contrast between his expression of anticipation about getting to spank Elaine again and her expression of anticipation as she realizes that her paddling is imminent :lol: :lol: . Another nice touch is that Katie is already rubbing her own bottom before the spanking even starts as she remembers getting spanked with that hairbrush 8-) . In panel 07, I think Katie rubbing the seat of her panties with her dress up is the main focus with Elaine's spanking secondary :D . Of course, Elaine is being a typical sorry spankee, squalling and promising to behave, whether she'll keep those promises or not :lol: . I love panel 08 as it shows both girls rubbing sore bottoms :D . I see you took full advantage of this opportunity buy giving us views from 2 different angles 8-) . I see Katie sees more trouble coming for Elaine in the form of Grant :lol: . In panel 09, you show us proof that, even in the stone age, men still took great satisfaction from spanking their women, as evidenced by his evil grin :lol: . I love how his huge hands cover her whole bottom as he prepares to turn her over. The cleanup man is down right jolly as he offers the hairbrush to Grant :lol: . Katie is still rubbing and looking apprehensive 8-) . In panel 10, in addition to the wonderful view of Grant spanking Elaine, I have to love Katie's wide eyed expression of disbelief that Elaine called him an idiot :lol: :lol: . Elaine's expression of outrage is appropriate for her dialog but I'm betting that's going to change quickly :D . I think Katie's reaction and her grin in panel 11 just goes to show you that spankees watching another girl getting a spanking have mixed reactions............just as has been happening to the onlookers in "Good Marks" 8-) :lol: .........and in panel 12, one last pat for Katie before Mac takes her home :D . Great episode :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:You must have posted this Monday night just before I started the update, b00m, because I'm the first to comment (of course I always check to make sure you, Phil, Dan, or anyone else aren't signed on when I take the board offline to avoid a situation in which, for example, the board becomes unavailable just when you're trying to post another chapter).
Yeah. I had just finished posting the new chapter, and then a few minutes later re-checked to see if I had gotten any early comments. That's when I saw the message on the screen saying the site was closed for maintenance. Next morning I started getting those error messages.
web-ed wrote:I love the way the Cleanup Man never fails to pat Katie's rear as he urges her into the time capsule It's one of those small gestures that can have a large humorous effect. It's sort of hard to describe, but Woody Allen and Benny Hill excelled at that sort of thing too - they had a way of adding insult to injury that was somehow very funny, and patting Katie's behind after paddling it falls into that category, I think.
I'm glad you enjoy those pats. I think the reason he pats her so often is the same reason he finds so many excuses to spank her: he just likes puttimg hand on her butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote:Another small touch was the reference to the "Armstrong Museum" - apparently Bullmoose left behind (or will leave behind, since we're back in time present) some spanking relics, including the old reliable Dizzy Lizzy hairbrush! Now I know the preference among CSR regulars is generally for OTK with the bare hand, but the hairbrush (or short paddle) works extremely well in the OTK position as well and I certainly enjoyed seeing Elaine get it twice here . As usual, the positioning is carefully done to ensure maximum benefit to our spankee!
Earlier in the story, I had the Cleanup man mention that Elaine is the descendant of Katie and Bullmoose. At some time in the future, Katie and Bullmoose are going to get married and have at least one child... but I'm not in a hurry to pursue that particular storyline. The couple are going to be important to the history of time-travel... but I haven't decided on any specifics yet.

And, yes, I do generally prefer bare hand spankings... I like the feel of a feminine bottom against my hand, and by extension, so do all of my male characters. My second preference is the hairbrush (or short paddle), in order to apply a more severe punishment, but retain the intimacy of the OTK position.
web-ed wrote:So now it's "Back to the Future" as the Cleanup Man and Katie return to 2015, and I can't wait to see what happens next (although one has the sneaking suspicion that it just might possibly have something to do with Katie getting spanked.
I guess I'm not going to be giving a "spoiler" if I tell your that you're right about Katie etting spanked in the next episode! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:I think you could put your house on it being about Katie being spanked.
You'd be able to keep the house and win whatever the other poor sucker was willing to bet against it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:I was surprised to see a new Katie episode when web-ed got the forums back up. Of course, it was a pleasant surprise.
I had just finished posting when Web-ed began the update.
overbarrel49 wrote: I see the cleanup man has something rather ominous things to say in panels 04 and 05. At least it must have sounded pretty ominous to Elaine as evidenced by her expression of dread as he leads her off, hairbrush in hand, in panel 05.
I think she may have had prior knowledge of the dreaded hairbrush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: I thought the hairbrush being on loan from the Armstrong museum was a nice touch too.
I'm glad you and Web-ed liked the Armstrong Museum! In the Cleanup Man's time, Bullmoose is an important historical figure, as well as Elaine's ancestor. Somehow, I like the idea of a historically significant spanking implement being displayed in a museum... and occasionally still being put to good use!
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 06, in addition to his perfect form and hand placement as he prepares to take her OTK, I love the contrast between his expression of anticipation about getting to spank Elaine again and her expression of anticipation as she realizes that her paddling is imminent.
I'm glad you noticed their facial expressions. That's something I try to get right in my pictures.
overbarrel49 wrote: Another nice touch is that Katie is already rubbing her own bottom before the spanking even starts as she remembers getting spanked with that hairbrush.
Especially when you consider that it's the same hairbrush she was running away from at the beginning of the story! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 07, I think Katie rubbing the seat of her panties with her dress up is the main focus with Elaine's spanking secondary. Of course, Elaine is being a typical sorry spankee, squalling and promising to behave, whether she'll keep those promises or not.
Yeah. (I didn't think of it... but maybe upstaging Elaine during her moment to "shine", might've been one more excuse for Katie to get another spanking!) Will Elaine keep her promise to behave? Well maybe... until it's time for her guest star in another O.T. Katie story! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:I love panel 08 as it shows both girls rubbing sore bottoms. I see you took full advantage of this opportunity by giving us views from 2 different angles. I see Katie sees more trouble coming for Elaine in the form of Grant.
I'm glad you liked that panel. I really enjoy the "aftermath" shots of pretty women rubbing their bottoms after they've gotten spankings! And, indeed, Elaine isn't out of the woods yet!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 09, you show us proof that, even in the stone age, men still took great satisfaction from spanking their women, as evidenced by his evil grin.
Yeah, he's definitely enjoying it!
overbarrel49 wrote:The cleanup man is down right jolly as he offers the hairbrush to Grant. Katie is still rubbing and looking apprehensive.
I was, sort of, inspired by the handing off of the spanking implement in McLintock! I think it reinforces the camaraderie between the men, and also, adds to Elaine's embarrassment! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 10, in addition to the wonderful view of Grant spanking Elaine, I have to love Katie's wide eyed expression of disbelief that Elaine called him an idiot. Elaine's expression of outrage is appropriate for her dialog but I'm betting that's going to change quickly.
Of course, Elaine would've wanted someone to bring her a hairbrush... for its other use... since so many natural redheads tend to get frizzy if they don't brush frequently. However, calling a man an idiot when he's got her in that position is never an good idea!
willjohn wrote: I think Katie's reaction and her grin in panel 11 just goes to show you that spankees watching another girl getting a spanking have mixed reactions............just as has been happening to the onlookers in "Good Marks".........
She must be feeling some relief... momentary though it may be... that it's another girl, instead of her, getting the "hot seat". :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:and in panel 12, one last pat for Katie before Mac takes her home.
Since the forum was down for almost a week, I'm going to wait another week to see if I get any more comments on this chapter, and then... Well, I think it's safe to say, Katie is going to have to get spanked again!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I am beyond happy to see O.T.Katie getting spanked in different milieus. Of course I am a major fan of her spank sessions, where we can see the little carrot top lying over a man's knee with her tushy in the air, getting it soundly spanked. That position works for me every time, and I cannot foresee a time when it would not. :)

But, as a spanko cartoonist myself, I'm well aware that even the most glorious position can become slightly tedious, if not boring, if it is repeated too often. So, I am pleased to see Katie somehow go "Back to the Future" :?: and get spanked by a Caveman in prehistoric days. Why not extend this idea and have her get spanked by Sir Lancelot in King Arthur's court? Or by the Wagonmaster in the Old American West? Oh, there are dozens of variations on this idea, and I hope you will at least consider some of them. Katie in Outer Space was one good idea, and in my humble opinion it should be expanded, considering the popularity of your heroine. :D

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I could even see The Ancient Mariner blaming Katie for shooting the albatross and the crew queuing up to spank her. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. It's good to see you back again.
daneldorado wrote:But, as a spanko cartoonist myself, I'm well aware that even the most glorious position can become slightly tedious, if not boring, if it is repeated too often. So, I am pleased to see Katie somehow go "Back to the Future" and get spanked by a Caveman in prehistoric days.
I'm glad you liked this one.
daneldorado wrote: Why not extend this idea and have her get spanked by Sir Lancelot in King Arthur's court? Or by the Wagonmaster in the Old American West?
With the possibility of time-travel introduced, I believe I've opened up some potential storylines that otherwise wouldn't have been available. I've already considered a Wild West story, and even thought for a while that I might incorporate it into this one... But then I decided to have Katie spanked by a rough and rugged cowboy some other time.

King Arthur's court? Hmmm! I didn't think about that one... but maybe I could have her be a dead-ringer for Morgan LeFay... who in my version of Arthur's legend, wouldn't be a thoroughly evil sorceress, but more of a mischievous prankster. That's something to think about!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:I could even see The Ancient Mariner blaming Katie for shooting the albatross and the crew queuing up to spank her.
That might be a possibility. I'd have to take another look at the original story, to see if I could come up with my own variation of it. Maritime stories traditionally have a lot of whippings in them... but the boys in my version would have to decide that Katie needs a somewhat less severe punishment. I don't think I'd want to show Katie tied to a mast for a cat-o-nine-tails.

AND... maybe she could fall overboard and have to be rescued, so that she'd be soaking wet when she gets her spankings. You've given me something to think about.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Glad to be of service!
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

00000001detour01.jpg
00000001detour01.jpg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 2244 times
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

After I thought I was finished with my Big Blue Box story, I thought of something that should go between the next-to-last chapter and the last.
00000001detour02.jpg
00000001detour02.jpg (46.63 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

...Since this thread started with Katie getting a birthday spanking...
00000001detour03.jpg
00000001detour03.jpg (73.24 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday... 2976!

Post by hugob00m »

00000001detour04.jpg
00000001detour04.jpg (75.4 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

00000001detour05.jpg
00000001detour05.jpg (79.59 KiB) Viewed 3223 times