Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Katie's birthday scrapbook

Post by hugob00m »

Good luck? Well... that's what I've heard!
Attachments
0000021scrapbook.jpg
0000021scrapbook.jpg (118.31 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday scrapbook

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the end of this story... with a segue into the next one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000022scrapbook.jpg
0000022scrapbook.jpg (127.61 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
overbarrel49

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i like the scrap book idea you came up with to finish off Katie's birthday............and also Katie's cute, short, little outfit :D . i also liked the way you handled her spanking by Bullmoose. no pics but a good description of what happened and why, somehow this just seems exactly the kind of thing that a naughty spankee would write in her scrapbook 8-) . i love Katie's expression in panel 004 :D . i also enjoyed the variety of positions and depictions of Katie's struggles in panels 004,005 and 006 :D i noticed that in each case, she seemed astonished by her spanking except for panel 006 in which she appears quite satisfied and happy with her stinging bottom 8-) . she even appears to be struggling less in that one, only kicking from the knees down. probably trying to make sure Scottie had a clear target :lol: . it was a nice touch for her to include a pic from the past. Katie looked cute in all the pics of course, but i just hate pantyhose and the rear view, with some of Katie's red, bottom cheeks showing was quite delightful :D . i have a hunch that her activities in panel 008 are going to be trouble for her in the near future :lol: . i do like the way her dress stays up even when she stands up...........who needs gravity anyway :lol: . i also like Katie's expression in panel 009. there doesn't seem to be a panel 010?? i don't know if it didn't get posted or if you just skipped a number??? if i didn't know better, i'd swear Katie is thinking she's had enough spanking for one day :lol: . she also looks a bit annoyed as she tries to type standing up...........apparently eating her cake standing up was a piece of cake compared to typing while standing :lol: . i always love seeing Katie's surprised expression and that skip step when she gets a pat as she does in panel 013 ;) . nice view of a naked Katie in panel 014............of course, she couldn't possibly get into any trouble while skinny dipping in a public park :lol: . panel 015 looks just right to me. i have a hunch officer Yank could sniff out a naked, naughty girl from a mile away :lol: . Katie looks very cute walking beside him naked as he leads her away :D . i love Katie getting a naked spanking in panel 016 :D "old enough to know better but not too old to benefit from a good spanking"......i see Yank and i think alike on this :lol: . Clorene.......AH HA! and in panel 018 Yank spanks her again for her birthday after spanking her for skinny dipping. officer Yank if so thoughtful..........although Katie may not be thinking that right now :lol: she looks very submissive in this pic and i'm betting Yank has undone all the cooling from the skinny dipping :lol: . OK, now Katie looks surprised again at getting a spanking from Steve :o . there go those legs kicking again :lol: ..........and a further surprise with the appearance of Haigh :D ............you don't suppose that such an upright leprechaun would lie about that good luck do you :o :lol: . nice shots of Katie's bottom sticking out and of her rubbing in panel 021 :D too bad she didn't notice Bullmoose approaching :D . i just love Katie's expression in panel 022 as she thinks over the possibilities Bullmoose has just presented her with :lol: . this does seem like a good place to end Katie's birthday toon but i'll still be waiting to see what happens next. thanks for sharing this with us :D . phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes Happy belated birthday Katie and b00m I have enjoyed her stories for all the time you have been here at CSR and enjoy the otk positioning. Like Phil's Spring Rose I am glad that she enjoys her spankings (mostly) I have enjoyed your portraying of her being led to a nearby bench or chair for some otk time as well. I enjoy all of her costumes and enjoy her coloring esp. her cheeks. I hope she enjoys her birthday spankings and maybe some other guest spankers will have a crack at her bottom. I do enjoy her photo album and all of the different spankers that have had the pleasure of having her otk. Have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I knew you would not be able to resist having Katie's bodacious bum spanked by everybody for her birthday.

Good work!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Hey B00m - sorry for being a little late to the party - Katie's Birthday Party that is - but since returning from my few days of vacation I've had a spate of non-CSR emergencies to deal with, causing me to have trouble keeping up with all the activity on this board.

Anyway, I see you decided to continue the story after all. Having it told through Katie's scrapbook was an inspiration - I laughed my way through the whole thing :lol: ! The scrapbook is really laid out the way women would do it, and we got some laughs seeing Katie getting all those spankings at the office and then trying to work standing up. The "low pat on the back" the boss gives Katie on the way out reminds me of a Humorama cartoon with the same theme.

So then Katie foolishly decides to do some skinny-dipping in a public park - no mystery as to how that's gonna turn out! And after the Officer Yank spanking, I was indeed wondering who took the pictures. Looks like Chlorene is due another spanking now herself after turning Katie over to the law - er, that is, turning Katie over the law's knee :lol: .

And after a few more spankings, poor Katie still lacks the self-control to avoid saying "@#$%" so she gets spanked for that too!

You put a lot into these 22 panels, but it was worth it, although Katie might disagree :D .

O.K., two late points: I thought I had missed downloading panel 10, but I went back and there is no "0000010scrapbook" - is there one panel missing or did you accidentally skip #10? Also, I believe you can do two attachments per post if you wish. It would mean having to do fewer posts - whatever you're most comfortable with.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi b00m!

enjoyed Katies birthday, i'd guess more than her! and yes i got spanked on my last birthday. it was quite fun too!! again, thanks for your hard work and sharing what's in your imagination! don't get on here much lately but was glad to see a new Katie. can't wait for the next one!

sunflower
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your detailed comments on my latest story
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the scrap book idea you came up with to finish off Katie's birthday............
I'm glad you like the idea. It was one way to continue the story a couple of weeks later... especially if the pictures were taken with an old-school film camera and it took that long for her to get the prints back. (Photo prints, not the hand prints on her backside! ;) ;) ;) ;) I think those showed up almost immediately!)
overbarrel49 wrote:and also Katie's cute, short, little outfit :D .
Yeah! I like drawing those short little outfits for Katie to wear!
overbarrel49 wrote:i also liked the way you handled her spanking by Bullmoose. no pics but a good description of what happened and why, somehow this just seems exactly the kind of thing that a naughty spankee would write in her scrapbook 8-)
I'm glad you agree with that decision. did it that way because , for one thing, I had already shown that part of Katie's birthday... and I don't think there was anyone in the room with them to document the moment with photos!
overbarrel49 wrote: i love Katie's expression in panel 004 :D . i also enjoyed the variety of positions and depictions of Katie's struggles in panels 004,005 and 006 :D i noticed that in each case, she seemed astonished by her spanking except for panel 006 in which she appears quite satisfied and happy with her stinging bottom 8-) . she even appears to be struggling less in that one, only kicking from the knees down. probably trying to make sure Scottie had a clear target :lol: .
I wanted to show the passage of time at the office and the multiple spankings she recieved from her male co-workers without getting too repetitive And, yeah! She reacted differently to getting turned over Scottie's knee. In an earlier story, I indicated that she had a longstanding crush on him. "Longstanding" seems appropriate in this situation too... doesn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:it was a nice touch for her to include a pic from the past. Katie looked cute in all the pics of course, but i just hate pantyhose and the rear view, with some of Katie's red, bottom cheeks showing was quite delightful :D .
I'm thinking she did a screencap of the movie and included it in the scrapbook to indicate that she and Scottie have a bit of a past.
overbarrel49 wrote:i have a hunch that her activities in panel 008 are going to be trouble for her in the near future :lol: .
You're probably right!
overbarrel49 wrote: i do like the way her dress stays up even when she stands up...........who needs gravity anyway :lol:
Must be static cling! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: i also like Katie's expression in panel 009. there doesn't seem to be a panel 010?? i don't know if it didn't get posted or if you just skipped a number???
Oops! I did miss one!
overbarrel49 wrote: if i didn't know better, i'd swear Katie is thinking she's had enough spanking for one day :lol: . she also looks a bit annoyed as she tries to type standing up...........
Well... she may think so...
overbarrel49 wrote:apparently eating her cake standing up was a piece of cake compared to typing while standing :lol: .
She's probably had a lot of experience standing up to eat! She's probably had to learn to do a lot of things standing up that most of us wou;ld do sitting down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i always love seeing Katie's surprised expression and that skip step when she gets a pat as she does in panel 013 ;) .
And she always seems to get those pats after she's been spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:nice view of a naked Katie in panel 014............of course, she couldn't possibly get into any trouble while skinny dipping in a public park :lol:
Trouble? What trouble?
overbarrel49 wrote: panel 015 looks just right to me. i have a hunch officer Yank could sniff out a naked, naughty girl from a mile away :lol: . Katie looks very cute walking beside him naked as he leads her away :D .
Fully naked, or scantily-clad... I think Officer Yank can sniff out a naughty young lady who needs her cute little bottom spanked!
overbarrel49 wrote: i love Katie getting a naked spanking in panel 016 :D "old enough to know better but not too old to benefit from a good spanking"......i see Yank and i think alike on this :lol:
Yeah. I think that's a philosophy shared by all the men in Katie's world! (Whatever age that is!)
overbarrel49 wrote:. Clorene.......AH HA! and in panel 018 Yank spanks her again for her birthday after spanking her for skinny dipping. officer Yank if so thoughtful..........although Katie may not be thinking that right now :lol: she looks very submissive in this pic and i'm betting Yank has undone all the cooling from the skinny dipping :lol: . OK, now Katie looks surprised again at getting a spanking from Steve :o . there go those legs kicking again :lol: ..........
After two spankings from Officer Yank and one from Steve, I think any cooling effects from the dip into the pond are dissipated!
overbarrel49 wrote:and a further surprise with the appearance of Haigh :D ............you don't suppose that such an upright leprechaun would lie about that good luck do you :o :lol: .
I think if anyone would know about good luck, it would be a leprechaun! And... in addition... Haigh seems to know a lot about excuses to turn Katie over his knee! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shots of Katie's bottom sticking out and of her rubbing in panel 021 :D too bad she didn't notice Bullmoose approaching :D . .
Too bad for her ... but maybe it's good for us! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:i just love Katie's expression in panel 022 as she thinks over the possibilities Bullmoose has just presented her with :lol: . this does seem like a good place to end Katie's birthday toon but i'll still be waiting to see what happens next. thanks for sharing this with us :D .
Thanks for your comments... and yes, I'm working on the next one. I think you can see that I've set up somewhat of a segue between the end of this story and a possible beginning of another!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

jimc wrote:Yes Happy belated birthday Katie and b00m I have enjoyed her stories for all the time you have been here at CSR and enjoy the otk positioning.
Hi, Jim! I don't always get a lot of comments from you, and I always enjoy seeing you post! I'm glad you like my O.T. Katie stories, and thanks for your comments.
jimc wrote: Like Phil's Spring Rose I am glad that she enjoys her spankings (mostly)
Well... maybe not mostly... but sometimes...
jimc wrote:I have enjoyed your portraying of her being led to a nearby bench or chair for some otk time as well.
Yeah! Most of the time I like to do at least some set-up leading up to the actual spanking... and I think a woman being led somewhere to be spanked is really sexy! Apparently, you think so to. I'm glad to see you like it too.
jimc wrote: I enjoy all of her costumes and enjoy her coloring esp. her cheeks.
Ah yes! Her cheeks (both sets! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) have quite a bit of color to them!
jimc wrote: I hope she enjoys her birthday spankings and maybe some other guest spankers will have a crack at her bottom. I do enjoy her photo album and all of the different spankers that have had the pleasure of having her otk. Have a great day.
Do you think I should do another photo album story sometime in the future? I liked this one... but do you think it's a one-time idea, or would it work again?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: I knew you would not be able to resist having Katie's bodacious bum spanked by everybody for her birthday.
You're right. Her "bodacious bum" is impossible to resist! ;) ;) ;) ;) None of the guys at the office wanted to miss out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Hey B00m - sorry for being a little late to the party - Katie's Birthday Party that is - but since returning from my few days of vacation I've had a spate of non-CSR emergencies to deal with, causing me to have trouble keeping up with all the activity on this board.
Hi, web-ed. I think the saying, "Better late than never," applies here.
web-ed wrote:Anyway, I see you decided to continue the story after all. Having it told through Katie's scrapbook was an inspiration - I laughed my way through the whole thing :lol: ! The scrapbook is really laid out the way women would do it,
I'm glad you liked the scrapbook idea... and thanks for saying it looks like a scrapbook that a woman would do. I really tried hard to achieve that look and I'm glad that somebody thinks I succeeded!
web-ed wrote:and we got some laughs seeing Katie getting all those spankings at the office and then trying to work standing up. The "low pat on the back" the boss gives Katie on the way out reminds me of a Humorama cartoon with the same theme.
Yeah. I saw that Humorama cartoon, and of course it influenced me. And I think anything involving women getting spanked at work by a male supervisor has to show a bit of Humorama influence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sort of like the Dan Decarlo "wink wink, nod nod" approach... with a boss who clearly has thoughts other than discipline on his mind, while spanking his wide-eyed secretary!
web-ed wrote:So then Katie foolishly decides to do some skinny-dipping in a public park - no mystery as to how that's gonna turn out! And after the Officer Yank spanking, I was indeed wondering who took the pictures. Looks like Chlorene is due another spanking now herself after turning Katie over to the law - er, that is, turning Katie over the law's knee :lol:
Katie's decision to soak in the cool water of that pond sure didn't turn out all that great for her! But I think it was great fun for the rest of us! Right? And Clorene? I didn't show her getting her just desserts in this story... and I don't think she'll be featured in my next one (so far), but rest assured, sooner or later Clorene is going to get what's coming to her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote:And after a few more spankings, poor Katie still lacks the self-control to avoid saying "@#$%" so she gets spanked for that too!
A little segue for my next story! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote:You put a lot into these 22 panels, but it was worth it, although Katie might disagree :D .
I suppose she might ask me, "Why the @#$% do I always get a SPANKING?"
web-ed wrote:O.K., two late points: I thought I had missed downloading panel 10, but I went back and there is no "0000010scrapbook" - is there one panel missing or did you accidentally skip #10? Also, I believe you can do two attachments per post if you wish. It would mean having to do fewer posts - whatever you're most comfortable with.
Oops! Phil noticed that too! I missed panel 10! It shows her rubbing after all the spankings she got at work.

Thanks for your comments!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

sunflower309 wrote: hi b00m!

enjoyed Katies birthday, i'd guess more than her! and yes i got spanked on my last birthday. it was quite fun too!!
Hi, Sunflower! I'm gald you liked my latest story. So... you got spanked on your birthday too! I'm glad it was fun for you... (and I bet it was even more fun for the lucky man who got to put his hand across your butt!) I notice you didn't mention how old you turned! I love it when a woman is still young enough to have a cute butt that's fun to spank, and old enough that the spanking will last a while! :D :D :D :D
sunflower309 wrote: again, thanks for your hard work and sharing what's in your imagination! don't get on here much lately but was glad to see a new Katie. can't wait for the next one!
I'm working on my next one now. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Do you think I should do another photo album story sometime in the future? I liked this one... but do you think it's a one-time idea, or would it work again?
hi Boom,

i don't see any reason this format couldn't work again. Perhaps Katie could take a vacation............with lots of photographs ;) . phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I thought I was going nuts, when I saw Katie arriving at her agency, thinking that none of her male co-workers knew it was her birthday... and then: She enters the agency and sees a large throng of guys, all waiting for her, all knowing full well that, yes, it really IS her birthday! And we all know what that means!

My confusion lay in the thought that surely b00m, one of our most well-organized contributors, had now "painted himself into a corner" and would not be able to logically give each one of these chaps full license to spank Katie. It would take FOREVER! No?

Well, in a word, NO.

You knew that a series of panels like that would quickly become boring, although we all love to see Katie getting her little rump spanked... and so, you hit on the clever idea of creating a "birthday scrapbook" that records, for posterity, several of the individual spankings that the little red-top received, both at her workplace and after she was sent home by her "kindly" boss :D

You know what? That's a clever move, at least for us in this little spanking world we occupy.

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes I enjoyed the way it progressed. Very nice. I enjoy Moosey spanking her first and her coloring in in her bottom was really great. Have a great day. I also note that I do not post many comments on Katie not that I do not enjoy them, but when I had computer problems I could not comment on many things here at CSR and many things were left out. I have said I am going back to Phil's and Dan's old stuff and I should have said I will be going back to yours as well. I love Katie OTK and all of her great adventures in a way she is like another spanked heroine Pammy from Endart and I do enjoy her trips otk.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan
daneldorado wrote: I thought I was going nuts, when I saw Katie arriving at her agency, thinking that none of her male co-workers knew it was her birthday... and then: She enters the agency and sees a large throng of guys, all waiting for her, all knowing full well that, yes, it really IS her birthday! And we all know what that means!
Yeah! We DO all know what that means... and that's why I had been thinking I'd have to end with an implied spanking, which I usually don't like to do.

daneldorado wrote: My confusion lay in the thought that surely b00m, one of our most well-organized contributors, had now "painted himself into a corner" and would not be able to logically give each one of these chaps full license to spank Katie. It would take FOREVER! No?
That was one consideration. Doing that many spankings the way I usually do them, would take forever to draw, and the finished work would probably not be worth that much effort
daneldorado wrote: Well, in a word, NO.

You knew that a series of panels like that would quickly become boring, although we all love to see Katie getting her little rump spanked... and so, you hit on the clever idea of creating a "birthday scrapbook" that records, for posterity, several of the individual spankings that the little red-top received, both at her workplace and after she was sent home by her "kindly" boss :D

You know what? That's a clever move, at least for us in this little spanking world we occupy.
I'm glad you liked the way I handled this one. I'm thinking I may have to do some kind of "scrapbook" again at some point. Maybe a vacation story like overbarrel suggested.

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

jimc wrote: yes I enjoyed the way it progressed. Very nice. I enjoy Moosey spanking her first and her coloring in in her bottom was really great.
I'm glad you liked the coloring. Like Overbarrel Phil, I like to use a bit of artistic license. Katie's redness isn't always strictly realistic, but I like to use reds that imply that hot feeling a girl gets when she's received a mild-to-moderate spanking. I don't like welts, dark bruising, or broken skin.
jimc wrote: Have a great day. I also note that I do not post many comments on Katie not that I do not enjoy them, but when I had computer problems I could not comment on many things here at CSR and many things were left out.
I understand that. We all have lives, and some of us have computer problems from time to time. Dan's had some major ones. Web-ed had some too. And so have I. I hope you were able to get things fixed.
jimc wrote: I have said I am going back to Phil's and Dan's old stuff and I should have said I will be going back to yours as well. I love Katie OTK and all of her great adventures in a way she is like another spanked heroine Pammy from Endart and I do enjoy her trips otk.
Jim
Yeah. I hope you're able to catch up on the stuff you missed earlier. If you get a chance to comment, I'd like to know what you think of my story about Katie reading a book on "How to Avoid Responsibility".

And, about Pammy. I miss that pretty brat! Endart started drawing Pammy about the same time I started O.T. Katie and I think a lot of his inspiration (like mine) came from Dan's old strip, Spanky Sal.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Good to see old traditions being continued!
hugob00m

Katie's Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Well, I finally have another O.T. Katie story! It begins at the end of the last story... with Katie running from Bullmoose, wearing that cute little sundress!
00000001bluebox01.jpg
00000001bluebox01.jpg (100.26 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
hugob00m

Katie's Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the title panel:
00000001bluebox02.jpg
00000001bluebox02.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 2803 times