Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by willjohn »

Could Katie have found herself in a parallel universe?

She is tempting fate if she hits Angus on the head with that stick anyway.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She will also tempt fate if she calls Bullmoose by his real first name.
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.

Thanks for being the first one to comment on chapter two of this story.
willjohn wrote:She will also tempt fate if she calls Bullmoose by his real first name.
Ha ha! I'm surprised you remember that! I only used his real first name in one story, and I've lost that one. Do you have it? I think I must've posted it on Artastic. (She also made fun of the kilt he wore for Tartan Day!)

Do you have Tartan Day, or anything like it in Australia? I know a lot of you are of Scottish ancestry. In the U.S. it hasn't caught on as much as I'd like for it to, but in some cities it's celebrated.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The Tartan day was the one where an old Scot called Bullmoose Angus.

I wonder if the family came from Aberdeen?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:The Tartan day was the one where an old Scot called Bullmoose Angus.

I wonder if the family came from Aberdeen?
I think the old Scot came from Huntly, which is close to Aberdeen. Bullmoose's family might've been from that area too.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So Bullmoose is not an Aberdeen Angus?
willjohn

Re: Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, WillJohn.

Thanks for being the first one to comment on chapter two of this story.
willjohn wrote:She will also tempt fate if she calls Bullmoose by his real first name.
Ha ha! I'm surprised you remember that! I only used his real first name in one story, and I've lost that one. Do you have it? I think I must've posted it on Artastic. (She also made fun of the kilt he wore for Tartan Day!)

Do you have Tartan Day, or anything like it in Australia? I know a lot of you are of Scottish ancestry. In the U.S. it hasn't caught on as much as I'd like for it to, but in some cities it's celebrated.
I do not know of it. I have Scottish ancestry but not Highlander.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I see this episode starts with Katie thinking she's in trouble, which is just what I was thinking 8-) ..........and I see Grant took it exactly as I speculated :lol: . It's good to see some things haven't changed since the stone age :lol: . Katie looks very cute running away in panel 05, with her little panties peeking out :D . I assume the kitty's name is smilodon :lol: . Of course, Katie looks extra cute walking back for her spanking.......rubbing her bottom in anticipation 8-) . Is it my imagination or does the cat look as if he's appreciating the view of Katie's backside as she walks away? Looking at panel 07, I'd say Katie's in for a really good spanking. First off, it's obvious from Grant's expression that he's really looking forward to this..........not a big surprise :lol: . Secondly, did you see the size of his neanderthal hands :o They cover her whole bottom :lol: . As far as panel 08 goes, don't you just love it when Katie's face down and blistered bottom up, kicking and squalling like a naughty, little girl :D ? Panel 09 not only offers us a great view of a dancing, rubbing Katie with a cherry red bottom but there's also a surprise twist :o . Back in her lab in panel 10. I can't help it but Katie just looks so cute with her bottom cheeks peeking out from under that dress :D . Looking at how red her bottom is, I'll be Katie is rubbing very gingerly :lol: . Her burning bottom is proof that it wasn't just a dream........still, I wonder? More cute rubbing in panel 11 :D ........and then in panel 12........GASP!.......another twist :o . I love the view of Katie in the last panel :D , although I will admit that I'd also like to see it from Bullmoose's vantage point :lol: . I have to wonder if Katie's analysis of this situation is correct or not? Perhaps she should gather more facts before jumping to any conclusions :? In either case, it seems to me that her plan to clobber Bullmoose can only end up with her end up :lol: . I'll be looking forward to the next episode :D

You were talking about a Katie story where Bullmoose is called Angus and wears a kilt. Do you remember the name of this story? If I've ever seen it, I've saved it although I'm pretty sure all of the ones I have are either from Arild's or from here at CSR. Anyway,, let me know if you know the name and I'll search my "Boom" folder. It's a long search without the name because I have 1253 pics. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I found where I saw the "Tartan Day" spanking. It is on the Chross Blog in an article Chross did under the heading "Artist Boom."
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil and Willjohn! Thanks for your comments!
overbarrel49 wrote:I see this episode starts with Katie thinking she's in trouble, which is just what I was thinking ..........and I see Grant took it exactly as I speculated.
Uh huh. Of course we already knew that Grant likes to spank Katie when he gets the chance! (and Katie's look-alike descendant too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
overbarrel49 wrote: Katie looks very cute running away in panel 05, with her little panties peeking out.
That's what I thought. I like seeing pretty girls running with short dresses... especially on a windy day! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: I assume the kitty's name is smilodon.
I hadn't named him yet, but yeah! His name is Smilodon... Smiley for short. He guards the perimeter of Grant's property.
overbarrel49 wrote: Of course, Katie looks extra cute walking back for her spanking.......rubbing her bottom in anticipation. Is it my imagination or does the cat look as if he's appreciating the view of Katie's backside as she walks away?
I hadn't thought of that... but maybe so. My idea what that he was smiling with satisfaction that he had done his job well and kept Katie from escaping. And so... faced with the choice of tangling with a saber-tooth or getting spanked, Katie reluctantly chose the spanking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: Looking at panel 07, I'd say Katie's in for a really good spanking. First off, it's obvious from Grant's expression that he's really looking forward to this..........not a big surprise. Secondly, did you see the size of his neanderthal hands They cover her whole bottom.
Yeah... And those long Neanderthal arms have some considerable strength! And as you can see, he likes to put her into position the same way as most of the other men in my O.T. Katie comics, with one hand pulling her arm and the other one pushing her butt!
overbarrel49 wrote:As far as panel 08 goes, don't you just love it when Katie's face down and blistered bottom up, kicking and squalling like a naughty, little girl?
I'm glad you like this panel! It was sure fun to draw! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dan might object that I only showed one OTK panel in this chapter... but the story isn't over yet! I think I can say without being accused of doing a "spoiler" that Katie is going to get spanked some more before this story is over!
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 09 not only offers us a great view of a dancing, rubbing Katie with a cherry red bottom but there's also a surprise twist.
For the moment, she's back in 2015... (I started this story last year, shortly after I finished the Birthday story) Her trip to the past, and the escape of Elaine from her exile, have changed things in ways she doesn't realize yet.
overbarrel49 wrote: Back in her lab in panel 10. I can't help it but Katie just looks so cute with her bottom cheeks peeking out from under that dress . Looking at how red her bottom is, I'll be Katie is rubbing very gingerly. Her burning bottom is proof that it wasn't just a dream........still, I wonder? More cute rubbing in panel 11 ........and then in panel 12........GASP!.......another twist.
Yeah. I know you like to see the post-spanking rub, and so do I. :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:I love the view of Katie in the last panel, although I will admit that I'd also like to see it from Bullmoose's vantage point. I have to wonder if Katie's analysis of this situation is correct or not? Perhaps she should gather more facts before jumping to any conclusions In either case, it seems to me that her plan to clobber Bullmoose can only end up with her end up.
This last little bit is the preparation for what is going to happen in the next chapter, which I'll be posting soon. Hopefully I can provide a few little surprises as the story goes along.
willjohn wrote:I found where I saw the "Tartan Day" spanking. It is on the Chross Blog in an article Chross did under the heading "Artist Boom."
I just found that and re-loaded it into my files. I'm either going to post it at the end of this current story, or maybe on a separate thread. I have some Scottish in my family and I did a cartoon with Bullmoose celebrating Tartan Day... And Katie made fun of his kilt... Such a naughty girl! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She is a very naughty young lady and we all love her for it. :roll:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Come on Bull Moose even if you don`t know who Katie is you should still give her big bottom a spanking grown woman or not :twisted: :lol: Good story 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie and the Blue Box Episode 2

Post by web-ed »

Don't worry about having only one spanking for Katie this time, B00m - it's really not a problem as it was a good one and as we know you never let Katie off with only one spanking per adventure :lol: !

We're having a lot of fun here (except perhaps for Katie). I really don't get most Dr. Who references because I always hated the show and tried my best not to watch it, but that's o.k. - others here will be glad to explain them, I'm sure. I do remember the Tardis was a time-travel device that was stuck in the shape of a police call-box, which didn't say much for the Time Lords' technology. Dr. Who himself never seemed to me to be the brilliant chap he was supposed to be and came off more like Disney's Gyro Gearloose :P .

The time-travel plot in which all history gets changed goes back a long way in science fiction and I honesty don't know who originated it - it didn't figure in H. G. Wells' The Time Machine, which was probably the first modern time-travel story. I'm pretty tired right now but for the moment I don't how Katie managed to alter the time-stream so I have to think Elaine did it somehow.

Looking forward to Chapter 3! :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:We're having a lot of fun here (except perhaps for Katie). I really don't get most Dr. Who references because I always hated the show and tried my best not to watch it, but that's o.k. - others here will be glad to explain them, I'm sure.
I do enjoy Doctor Who, but really, the only thing I've copied from it is to make Katie's time machine blue, wooden, and rectangular. That seems like as good a shape as any for a time machine. I guess no one noticed that the quote, "Just a jump to the left and a step to the ri-i-ight..." comes from Rocky Horror Picture Show.
web-ed wrote:The time-travel plot in which all history gets changed goes back a long way in science fiction and I honesty don't know who originated it - it didn't figure in H. G. Wells' The Time Machine, which was probably the first modern time-travel story. I'm pretty tired right now but for the moment I don't how Katie managed to alter the time-stream so I have to think Elaine did it somehow.
I don't know which author did the first time travel story about someone who went back to the past and changed the present. Maybe it was Robert A. Heinlein. He did a lot of time travel stories. And you're right about Elaine. She's the one that changed the timeline, but Katie gets some of the blame because she put a time machine within Elaine's grasp.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Come on Bull Moose even if you don`t know who Katie is you should still give her big bottom a spanking grown woman or not Good story
Yeah. Even though he doesn't recognize her, he still appreciates a nicely-curved feminine posterior. But he's clearly not the same man in the altered timeline! Doesn't want to spank Katie? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Preposterous!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:She is a very naughty young lady and we all love her for it.
Thanks for saying so!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

...Chapter three!
00000003bluebox01.jpg
00000003bluebox01.jpg (80.75 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000003bluebox02.jpg
00000003bluebox02.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 1275 times