Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by willjohn »

Bullmoose will be sure to find a good use for said hairbrush. Katie's bum is really for it.
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for being the first to comment on this new chapter.
willjohn wrote:Was it this unscheduled meeting with Katie that started Bullmoose on his way to being the master spanker we have come to know?
I don't want to reveal too much too soon... but I think he might be seriously considering the advice she gave him. ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:So........they've gone through the time loop 7 more times and Elaine and Katie have both gotten spanked every time .........so many times, in fact, that Katie has gotten bored with watching Elaine getting her spanking. In panel 06 we come full circle.............Katie trying to find run away and avoid getting a spanking.............exactly what got her into this mess to begin with.
I don't think she was actually bored... but she's been through the time-loop enough times that she's thinking about something else besides Elaine's spanking, well-deserved though it may be... Mostly what's on her mind at this point is how to avoid the spanking she's about to get afterwards! But, as we all know, running away never works! (It's fun to watch her try though!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Considering the way Katie ran into him, I have to admit that I wouldn't mind being Bullmoose in this pic.
Yeah. Me too!
overbarrel49 wrote:And in the next panel, he sure does look surprised that Katie knows who he is. In panel 08, it appears that Mac has saved Katie from making any more mistakes at this time.
There's a good chance she would've dug herself even deeper if she's had the chance.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 09 I love the look of dread and perhaps terror on Katie's face as she thinks about the "real" spanking she's got coming. Of course, I love the look of her already red, sore bottom bouncing along.
The redness of her bottom is a pretty good indication that what she already got didn't feel much like a "fake spanking"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Well, Bullmoose may not be into spanking at this point in time but in panel 10 we see that, like most of us, he definitely knows what to do when he stumbles onto a naughty young lady who is about to be spanked.
I haven't really decided whether Bullmoose was already "into" spanking at this point in his life. He probably was... but maybe he was hiding his proclivity... even from himself. Of course, even a guy who isn't a spanko would probably still appreciate the sight of Katie being pulled into position with her short dress riding up! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's expression is pretty funny as she looks at the lap that Mac is about to turn her over.
I'm glad you liked that expression. Sort of an exaggerated look of fear... After all, it's just another spanking! She should be used to it by now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 11, there's that pre-spanking patting with which Katie is both intimately familiar and dreads so much.
Yeah. I know you like the pre-spank pats too, since they show up in so many of your cartoons. Katie doesn't realize it, but Mac just likes putting his hand on her butt! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 12 features the return of the scene you love to repeat in this story except this time, you've introduced a new source of embarrassment for Katie in the form of Bullmoose watching her getting spanked .
Yeah... since at this point in time, he's a total stranger to her... and he's getting a really good view of her cute little purple panties! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote: I still like the view in the second part of panel 13 and looking at the grin on his face, I'm guessing Bullmoose does too. I couldn't help but notice that in the next panel, Bullmoose seems to have an expression of satisfaction as he watches Katie squalling.
He's in a really good position to enjoy the view!
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 15, I enjoyed the fact that Katie is dancing around and rubbing with her dress up, apparently having forgotten all about the approving onlooker. Of course, she wasn't thinking about hiding anything from Mac either.
I think she was oblivious to everything except trying to rub away some of the sting! (And besides... the two guys have already gotten a really good look at her scantily-clad bottom!)
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks so sweet and submissive in panel 16 as she kisses Mac, with her skirt still up so her bottom can cool .........all of which goes perfectly with her admission that she deserved the spanking and expresses her appreciation to Mac for caring enough to give her that spanking. It looks like Mac has finally spanked Katie to submission and perhaps that's the part that will get them out of this time loop.
I think she's hoping it'll get her out of the time-loop! Will it work? You'll see next time!
overbarrel49 wrote: Panel 17 is my favorite of this episode. Katie started this story out by running away from a spanking Bullmoose was going to give her but now she's realized just how much she needs him to spank her and wants to make sure when they get back to the present, he will continue to care for her and love her enough to blister her bottom when she needs it. Of course, I suppose girls will always try to find a way to get out of a spanking........even when they know they deserve it and need it.......and would be disappointed if they didn't get it......but at least Katie realizes just how much she needs it from Bullmoose . Katie looks cute, rubbing her sore bottom and looking at Bullmoose, he thinks so too.
I think she's learned her lesson about running away from a deserved spanking... for now, at least!
overbarrel49 wrote:In the final pic, It's Katie, not Mac as in the other episodes, who is leading the way back to the time machine I will be waiting for the next episode just as I suspect Bullmoose will be waiting for Katie with that hairbrush.
Well... She's going to get there... but... has she actually freed herself and Mac and Elaine from the time-loop this time? I don't think I'm spoiling any surprises to say that this story is going to end with Katie getting the spanking that she started out trying to escape from... but I'm not quite ready to end things just yet! What's next? Stay tuned!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Bullmoose will be sure to find a good use for said hairbrush. Katie's bum is really for it.
Uh huh! That hairbrush is going to be put to use before all is said and done! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure - Ch. 13

Post by web-ed »

You've certainly been busy b00m! I've been rather frustrated at not having enough time to follow the story as each installment came out, but I'm caught up now, and fortunately everyone else has been taking up the slack. So let's see where we are...

Katie, Elaine, and the Cleanup Man have gone through the Groundhog Day Time Loop 7 times, with spankings administered each time - ouch! Having Katie earn a ninth spanking while trying to avoid it by hiding (and thereby nearly causing another anomaly) was a nice touch, and in perfect keeping with the way events usually unfold in a Katie strip.

So, was Bullmoose a spanko before he saw Cleanup Man spanking Katie? Maybe so, but only of the latent variety, for it's clear that only now is he recognizing the full potential for enjoyment through adult spanking :D . If this event should create an anomaly, its effect can only be to increase the number of spankings Katie gets in the "future".

I'm quite interested in seeing if the threesome will now be able to exit the loop return to their respective times or if some further action (i.e. spanking :lol: ) is required first.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. I hope you're feeling better.
web-ed wrote:Katie, Elaine, and the Cleanup Man have gone through the Groundhog Day Time Loop 7 times, with spankings administered each time - ouch! Having Katie earn a ninth spanking while trying to avoid it by hiding (and thereby nearly causing another anomaly) was a nice touch, and in perfect keeping with the way events usually unfold in a Katie strip.
Thanks. I'm glad you liked that.
web-ed wrote:So, was Bullmoose a spanko before he saw Cleanup Man spanking Katie? Maybe so, but only of the latent variety, for it's clear that only now is he recognizing the full potential for enjoyment through adult spanking. If this event should create an anomaly, its effect can only be to increase the number of spankings Katie gets in the "future".
That's pretty much what I was thinking... about the latent part... However, is it even possible in the "future" (our present) to spank Katie any more than he already does?
web-ed wrote:I'm quite interested in seeing if the threesome will now be able to exit the loop return to their respective times or if some further action (i.e. spanking) is required first.
Well... I'm just about to post the next chapter and you'll soon see!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox01.jpg
00000014bluebox01.jpg (113.32 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Once more, Elaine makes her entrance!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox02.jpg
00000014bluebox02.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox03.jpg
00000014bluebox03.jpg (70.42 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox04.jpg
00000014bluebox04.jpg (107.59 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox05.jpg
00000014bluebox05.jpg (109.44 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox06.jpg
00000014bluebox06.jpg (104.07 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox07.jpg
00000014bluebox07.jpg (123.36 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox08.jpg
00000014bluebox08.jpg (109.77 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox09.jpg
00000014bluebox09.jpg (114.29 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox10.jpg
00000014bluebox10.jpg (120.49 KiB) Viewed 933 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox11.jpg
00000014bluebox11.jpg (103.9 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000014bluebox12.jpg
00000014bluebox12.jpg (110.22 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
willjohn

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by willjohn »

Katie's arse will be well and truly colorful when she finally gets off her time machine. Parts red, part black, parts blue and parts purple.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure - Ch. 14

Post by web-ed »

Thanks, b00m, I'm better now.

I had to laugh at the way Cleanup Man chose to pass the time until midnight by spanking Katie! Beats playing chess, that's for sure. I rather imagine that this strategy will succeed in breaking them free of the dreaded (to Katie) Groundhog's Day time loop.

True story: I was once taking a female to the train station and she caused us to be late. I told her if we missed the train I was going to use part of the one-hour interval before the next train to give her a birthday spanking (for it was her birthday) - and I knew she wasn't into spanking! So you see, ladies, it could happen to you suddenly one day...! In that instance, alas, we somehow beat the train to the station. :(

And no, I'm not tired of seeing Katie get spanked all the time with "gratuitous" spanking panels as she fears. ;)
-- Web-Ed