Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I loved your logic in panel 03.....Katie's fate was indeed sealed long ago :lol: :lol: :lol: . In panel 04, Mac seems to have suddenly figured out a way out of this time loop.....or perhaps he already knew 8-) :lol: . I thought it was a nice touch that he sent Elaine back into the time machine to wait for her disciplinary protocol......I suspect she may be a bit preoccupied as she waits :lol: . In panel 05, I love Katie's reaction to Mac's plan about how to pass the time until midnight :lol: . I think her reaction is especially effective with her already red bottom peeking out from under her skirt as it bounces along 8-) . In panel 06, it would appear that Katie's logic has failed as she attempts to talk her way out of this spanking and blame Elaine :lol: . As always, I love the views in panel 07 as Katie pointlessly continues to protest :D . Panel 08 is still one of my favorite views 8-) . I see that Mac is now the one doing all the talking as he lectures her and that Katie has abandoned protesting and has replaced it with squalling :D :D . In panel 09, that is a very evil grin on Mac's face as he reminds Katie there's only 5 more hours to go :lol: :lol: . Of course, Katie is probably too busy bawling to pay much attention to him 8-) . I see that in panel 10, Katie did regain her composure long enough to complain about those gratuitous spanking panels :lol: :lol: . Personally, I love them :D . In panel 11 I was so focused on Katie's plump, red bottom that I almost didn't notice her apprehensively looking back as she pleads with you and incorrectly assumes we have gotten tired of seeing her getting spanked :lol: :lol: . Panel 12 seems a fitting ending to this episode......Katie rubbing her blistered bottom and Mac sending her on her way with a swat :D . I'll be looking forward to the next episode :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katuie can never be spanked too much, it is her reason for being.
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Katie's arse will be well and truly colorful when she finally gets off her time machine. Parts red, part black, parts blue and parts purple.
Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for being the first to comment on the latest chapter of my story. About the color... actually I'm just planning to have Katie's arse turn a very bright shade of red! (one that rarely occurs in nature... except on hot coals in a campfire! And she'll probably feel like her arse has been set ablaze! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Thanks, b00m, I'm better now
That's good to hear.
web-ed wrote:I had to laugh at the way Cleanup Man chose to pass the time until midnight by spanking Katie! Beats playing chess, that's for sure. I rather imagine that this strategy will succeed in breaking them free of the dreaded (to Katie) Groundhog's Day time loop.
Likely to break them free... and likely to break the monotony... for the Cleanup Man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote:True story: I was once taking a female to the train station and she caused us to be late. I told her if we missed the train I was going to use part of the one-hour interval before the next train to give her a birthday spanking (for it was her birthday) - and I knew she wasn't into spanking! So you see, ladies, it could happen to you suddenly one day...! In that instance, alas, we somehow beat the train to the station.
Interesting true story... I may have to incorporate that idea... if that's alright! (Except that... I think in my version, they WON'T beat the train to the station! ;) ;) ;) ;))
web-ed wrote:And no, I'm not tired of seeing Katie get spanked all the time with "gratuitous" spanking panels as she fears.
...Or maybe she was hoping that the audience (and the artist) would get tired of all those gratuitous spanking panels...
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:I loved your logic in panel 03.....Katie's fate was indeed sealed long ago.
Yeah... At least since 2001, when I started drawing these silly little 'toons... I mean... The title is O.T. Katie, after all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 04, Mac seems to have suddenly figured out a way out of this time loop.....or perhaps he already knew.
Hmmm... He may have... but... if you were in a time-loop with Katie, would you let it cycle a few times before trying to escape? ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: I thought it was a nice touch that he sent Elaine back into the time machine to wait for her disciplinary protocol......I suspect she may be a bit preoccupied as she waits.
Yeah. She probably contemplated trying to escape... but realized that he'd eventually catch her... and she'd face a more severe "disciplinary protocol"! (Well... actually she'd be facing away... but you know what I mean!)
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 05, I love Katie's reaction to Mac's plan about how to pass the time until midnight. I think her reaction is especially effective with her already red bottom peeking out from under her skirt as it bounces along.
I'm glad you liked that! Katie knows that she's already lived that day... several times... and gotten spanked every time... but this promises to be a longer harder spanking than the rest!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 06, it would appear that Katie's logic has failed as she attempts to talk her way out of this spanking and blame Elaine.
So far, I don't believe I've ever let Katie talk her way out of a spanking she's about to get... Well... there was that time when she thought she had talked her way out of a spanking... but it was just postponed! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:As always, I love the views in panel 07 as Katie pointlessly continues to protest.
The "It's not fair!" argument never works, does it? It's certainly never worked for Katie!
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 08 is still one of my favorite views. I see that Mac is now the one doing all the talking as he lectures her and that Katie has abandoned protesting and has replaced it with squalling.
She might not be hearing anything he says... especially since she's probably squalling a lot louder than he's talking! But I believe he's still making an impression on her! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 09, that is a very evil grin on Mac's face as he reminds Katie there's only 5 more hours to go. Of course, Katie is probably too busy bawling to pay much attention to him.
Again... I bet her bawling is loud enough to drown out anything he's saying!
overbarrel49 wrote: I see that in panel 10, Katie did regain her composure long enough to complain about those gratuitous spanking panels. Personally, I love them.
Heh heh! Sort of a Daffy Duck moment, with a cartoon character complaining to the artist about how things are going! I'm glad YOU love the gratuitous spanking panels! Without them there wouldn't be much point for any of my O.T. Katie 'toons!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 11 I was so focused on Katie's plump, red bottom that I almost didn't notice her apprehensively looking back as she pleads with you and incorrectly assumes we have gotten tired of seeing her getting spanked.
If the audience ever got tired of seeing Katie get spanked, I guess I'd just have to quit drawing her... (Or maybe just draw her for myself!)
overbarrel49 wrote: Panel 12 seems a fitting ending to this episode......Katie rubbing her blistered bottom and Mac sending her on her way with a swat. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.
I've got the next one drawn and almost ready to post. I'm going to give it about a week and see if anyone else comments. I haven't heard from Dan or Sunflower for quite some time.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Katie can never be spanked too much, it is her reason for being.
True... What would be the point of an O.T. Katie cartoon without Katie going O.T.K.? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the next chapter, and they've FINALLY gotten out of the time-loop!
00000015bluebox01.jpg
00000015bluebox01.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox02.jpg
00000015bluebox02.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox03.jpg
00000015bluebox03.jpg (62.21 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox04.jpg
00000015bluebox04.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox05.jpg
00000015bluebox05.jpg (107.99 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox06.jpg
00000015bluebox06.jpg (108.24 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox07.jpg
00000015bluebox07.jpg (119.17 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox08.jpg
00000015bluebox08.jpg (81.75 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox09.jpg
00000015bluebox09.jpg (99.34 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox10.jpg
00000015bluebox10.jpg (110.42 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox11.jpg
00000015bluebox11.jpg (99.72 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000015bluebox12.jpg
00000015bluebox12.jpg (69.49 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure - Ch. 15

Post by web-ed »

You must have posted this Monday night just before I started the update, b00m, because I'm the first to comment (of course I always check to make sure you, Phil, Dan, or anyone else aren't signed on when I take the board offline to avoid a situation in which, for example, the board becomes unavailable just when you're trying to post another chapter).

I love the way the Cleanup Man never fails to pat Katie's rear as he urges her into the time capsule :lol: It's one of those small gestures that can have a large humorous effect. It's sort of hard to describe, but Woody Allen and Benny Hill excelled at that sort of thing too - they had a way of adding insult to injury that was somehow very funny, and patting Katie's behind after paddling it falls into that category, I think.

Another small touch was the reference to the "Armstrong Museum" - apparently Bullmoose left behind (or will leave behind, since we're back in time present) some spanking relics, including the old reliable Dizzy Lizzy hairbrush! Now I know the preference among CSR regulars is generally for OTK with the bare hand, but the hairbrush (or short paddle) works extremely well in the OTK position as well and I certainly enjoyed seeing Elaine get it twice here :D . As usual, the positioning is carefully done to ensure maximum benefit to our spankee :lol: !

So now it's "Back to the Future" as the Cleanup Man and Katie return to 2015, and I can't wait to see what happens next (although one has the sneaking suspicion that it just might possibly have something to do with Katie getting spanked ;) .
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think you could put your house on it being about Katie being spanked. 8-)