publicity photos... real and fake.

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Look for the Silver Lining and Northwest Mounted Police

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:51 pm On Look for the Silver Lining: It was probably the late 60s when I first saw the spanking scene, and of course was completely blown away by it. These are fantastic pictures, B00m! I especially like the one with director David Butler demonstrating to Gordon MacRae how to spank June Haver. He must have been a very conscientious and discerning man to realize the importance of getting the spanking right, even to the point of apparently giving Haver some actual spanks, judging by the position of his hand and the expression on Haver's face. I think it's fair to say that any of us here would insist on the same "hands on" approach to directing a scene like this. ;)
I don't know how many other directors used the ploy of showing an actor how to spank a pretty female star.

I know, if I had directed one of those movies, I'd have taken advantage of the situation! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I've seen a photo of Cecil B. DeMille showing Lynne Overman how he wanted Paulette Goddard to be spanked in Northwest Mounted Police... as if Overman didn't already know how to spank a woman?
hugob00m

Northwest Mounted Police

Post by hugob00m »

I mentioned that I saw a photo somewhere of Cecil B. DeMille showing Lynne Overman how he wanted Paulette Goddard to be spanked in a scene of Northwest Mounted Police.

I found it again. Harry posted it on Vanilla Spanking First. I'll show you a shot of Goddard dressed for the role:

paulette goddarrd 1.jpg
paulette goddarrd 1.jpg (69.65 KiB) Viewed 847 times

You can see she was a very beautiful woman, and as the character she played, she was showing a bit of attitude.

Next is the picture of DeMille spanking her leather-skirted backside.

paulette goddarrd 2.jpg
paulette goddarrd 2.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 847 times
hugob00m

Northwest Mounted Police

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a frame from the movie that shows Lynne Overman pulling Paulette Goddard into position.

paulette goddarrd 3.jpg
paulette goddarrd 3.jpg (143.33 KiB) Viewed 847 times
And a close-up of Goddard's face, showing her reaction:

paulette goddarrd 4.jpg
paulette goddarrd 4.jpg (143.46 KiB) Viewed 847 times
hugob00m

Northwest Mounted Police

Post by hugob00m »

Unfortunately, after all that build-up... the audience only gets to see Overman's hand strike Goddard's lovely backside once! Then she gets rescued by one of the mounties. :( :( :( :(

Here's a still shot that looks like it was done at the same time the scene was filmed:

paulette goddarrd 5.jpg
paulette goddarrd 5.jpg (129.62 KiB) Viewed 844 times

These pictures, and the ones of June Haver all came from Vanilla Spanking. So, thanks to Harry!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: publicity photos... real and fake.

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Great scene ! there also a behine the scene with director Cecil B Demille showing the actors how he want the spanking to be done :twisted: :lol: :lol: