Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Good Marks

Post by willjohn »

Perhaps he wants to start on the skirt before graduating to the knickers & finally to the tender flesh of her rump. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Why would he hold the dress down as she being turn over his knees :( would love to see her dress flying revealing her panty as she goes over :lol: :D hope he starts off by giving her a hard panty warming :lol:
HI Butch,

I don't think he's holding her dress down on purpose. I think he just has his hand on her bottom to guide her over his lap :D I think her bottom would make the perfect steering wheel for such a purpose.......just ask Boom :lol: . Fear not, though......we will be seeing the seat of those panties soon 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Perhaps he wants to start on the skirt before graduating to the knickers & finally to the tender flesh of her rump. :twisted:
hi Willjohn,

I see from your comments and Butch's that we have a difference of opinion about how Walter should start this spanking. We'll be finding out soon :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil. I'm enjoying your latest installment. And I see Walter is employing the same method of guiding Xandra into the OTK position that I usually prefer: one hand to pull on her arm and the other to push on her butt! :D :D :D :D

And it's funny that most of the other girls are talking about how Walter is sweeping Xandra off her feet... It all sounds so romantic! And yes! It is very romantic! Soon her cute little buttcheeks are going to be as red as a Valentine heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And so the next question becomes: Will Walter start out with Xandra's dress up or down? I can see how he might start out letting her maintain a modicum of modesty... at first... until she struggles too much. Either way, I have a feeling we'll all be seeing her panties sooner or later... and maybe even more! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi Phil. I'm enjoying your latest installment. And I see Walter is employing the same method of guiding Xandra into the OTK position that I usually prefer: one hand to pull on her arm and the other to push on her butt! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . Apparently, Walter is a fan of O.T. Katie and was able to see that this is the proper way to guide a naughty girl over his lap :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And it's funny that most of the other girls are talking about how Walter is sweeping Xandra off her feet... It all sounds so romantic! And yes! It is very romantic! Soon her cute little buttcheeks are going to be as red as a Valentine heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you liked the conversation about sweeping a girl off her feet. I thought it was appropriate for the situation :lol: . I do think that all the girls think this is all romantic but their reactions to this kind of romance are somewhat varied. One thing is certain, Peggy definitely finds all this very romantic 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And so the next question becomes: Will Walter start out with Xandra's dress up or down? I can see how he might start out letting her maintain a modicum of modesty... at first... until she struggles too much. Either way, I have a feeling we'll all be seeing her panties sooner or later... and maybe even more! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
I think if you search your memory, you'll be able to answer your own question about Walter starting the spanking over her skirt :lol: . Of course, Walter's a nice guy and I'm sure that he will indeed be allowing Xandra to maintain some modesty........unless her behavior during the spanking pisses him off :lol: . We will definitely be seeing the seat of those panties 8-). Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

...not to mention the seat under the seat of her pants.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:...not to mention the seat under the seat of her pants.
Hi Willjohn,

I see you know my habits well :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #15

Post by web-ed »

So Walter decided to adopt the Hugob00m patented and approved method ;) of taking a girl OTK: use his right hand to push on her butt :lol: ! There are, indeed, sound physical principles involved: a woman's center of mass is just around the hips, and of course anatomically the rest of her body will follow where her pelvis goes, so pushing on her behind will indeed move her in the desired direction. (I may have to register CSR as an educational site - where else could anyone learn all this stuff? :lol: )

Good show, Walter! Meanwhile, Xandra's housemates are all continuing to enjoy the spectacle - as are we all... :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So Walter decided to adopt the Hugob00m patented and approved method ;) of taking a girl OTK: use his right hand to push on her butt :lol: ! There are, indeed, sound physical principles involved: a woman's center of mass is just around the hips, and of course anatomically the rest of her body will follow where her pelvis goes, so pushing on her behind will indeed move her in the desired direction. (I may have to register CSR as an educational site - where else could anyone learn all this stuff? :lol: )
Hi web-ed,

Now I have to wonder if Walter was just applying sound physical principles so he could turn Xandra over his lap in the most efficient manner, or if it just looked like a good place to push, or if he just likes to have his hand on her bottom :lol: . The way I have it figured, he's probably seen some of O T Katie's adventures so it's probably the latter 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Good show, Walter! Meanwhile, Xandra's housemates are all continuing to enjoy the spectacle - as are we all... :)
They are indeed continuing to enjoy the show :D .......probably for a variety of reasons 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Everyone,

It would appear that Xandra objects to being face down over Walter's lap :shock: :? ........which has brought up a new topic of conversation :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
sticking the landing
sticking the landing
016.jpg (352.74 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If she thinks he is embarrassing her now, wait till Walter starts swinging his right arm. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Now she's in position... and complaining that he's embarrassing her... I have a feeling she's going to be a lot more embarrassed before this is all over! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: (perhaps even em-BARE-ASSED!)

All the girls who are watching seem to be enjoying this part of the show! Xandra is getting a round of applause from her friends for "sticking her landing"! And soon it'll be a one handed applause with Walter's hand against her rear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One question though: What's that little bit of black? Is she wearing a black slip with a white dress and white panties?

I really like this story! I can hardly wait for more!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If she thinks he is embarrassing her now, wait till Walter starts swinging his right arm. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

You are indeed right that she's going to be more embarrassed when Walter starts spanking her, although once the spanking gets in full swing, I have a hunch she may temporarily forget all about her embarrassment when she starts concentrating on what walter's doing to her bottom :lol: . Besides, Walter has more embarrassment in store for her even before his hand lands on her naughty bottom for the first time 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Now she's in position... and complaining that he's embarrassing her... I have a feeling she's going to be a lot more embarrassed before this is all over! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: (perhaps even em-BARE-ASSED!)
Hi Boom,

Yeah, she's definitely got more embarrassment in store :lol: . Have you noticed that everything that's happening to Xandra so far has been caused by her own naughty behavior and general stubbornness?.........just something to think about 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: All the girls who are watching seem to be enjoying this part of the show! Xandra is getting a round of applause from her friends for "sticking her landing"! And soon it'll be a one handed applause with Walter's hand against her rear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xandra's friends do indeed seem to be enjoying the show so far and her landing on Walter's lap is apparently an activity that has a high approval rating :D . Finding out about her gymnast activities in the past has certainly prompted a round of applause and general merriment as her friends draw some parallels between that and her current activity :lol: . The thought that Walter will soon be starting the one handed applause kind of makes you wonder just how the girls will react to that, doesn't it 8-) ?
hugob00m wrote:One question though: What's that little bit of black? Is she wearing a black slip with a white dress and white panties?

Actually, the black is caused by the lighting in Poser. That area is on the under side of her dress and is supposed to be in shadow. However, now that you mention it, it really doesn't look right and I can understand your confusion. I really hadn't noticed it before you brought it up but I wish I had because I think I could have corrected it. More story coming up so just stay tooned :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #16

Post by web-ed »

Hi Phil -

It's good to see that Xandra has landed in position, but what I like best about this latest panel is the reactions of the spectators. I think you have done a very good job in having them express exactly the kind of sentiments, with exactly the tone, that would cause the spankee the most embarrassment. Perhaps Sunflower will comment here, but I'm pretty sure that Xandra's predicament is great fantasy material for most spankees, although they would just about die of embarrassment if they ever got a public spanking for real :oops: . Probably the only thing that would make it worse is for there to be some male witnesses - especially if/when she gets her bottom bared.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Hi Phil -

It's good to see that Xandra has landed in position, but what I like best about this latest panel is the reactions of the spectators. I think you have done a very good job in having them express exactly the kind of sentiments, with exactly the tone, that would cause the spankee the most embarrassment.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you're enjoying the reactions of the spectators :D . In this case, I think most of Xandra's friends feel that this entire predicament is Xandra's own fault for being dumb enough to behave this way so they feel pretty free to enjoy the show and tease her about it :lol: . Also, I have it on good authority from some former dorm dwellers that this IS the way many girls would react if they were watching such an event 8-)
web-ed wrote: Perhaps Sunflower will comment here, but I'm pretty sure that Xandra's predicament is great fantasy material for most spankees, although they would just about die of embarrassment if they ever got a public spanking for real :oops: . Probably the only thing that would make it worse is for there to be some male witnesses - especially if/when she gets her bottom bared.
I would indeed be interested in any comments Sunflower might have about this and I hope she'll get time to comment. I think your comment that this situation is great fantasy material for most spankees but that they think they would die of embarrassment if they actually got a public spanking, is exactly right ;) . A male witness, huh?........hmmmmmmm. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

All the girls who are watching seem to be enjoying this part of the show! Xandra is getting a round of applause from her friends for "sticking her landing"! And soon it'll be a one handed applause with Walter's hand against her rear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One question though: What's that little bit of black? Is she wearing a black slip with a white dress and white panties?

The sound of one hand clapping.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

For those of you who speculated that things were going to get even more embarrassing for Xandra.......you may have been right :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
helpful suggestions?
helpful suggestions?
017.jpg (356.37 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:For those of you who speculated that things were going to get even more embarrassing for Xandra.......you may have been right.
Mmmmm, yes! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking that when Xandra got dressed in the morning, she didn't anticipate that she'd be showing off her see-through panties to everyone in the dorm! She also must not have had an inkling that this would be the day Walter would reach the end of his patience with her! Those panties won't offer much protection from the sting of Walter's palm!

I also think it's funny that Xandra is asking for the other girls to help her. I don't think they're going to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But... are they going to stand on the sidelines and just continue to watch... or are they going to actually offer assistance to Walter? Maybe one of them has a hairbrush in her purse that he could borrow? Or does the dorm have a recreation room with a ping pong table and some handy paddles?

It looks like the actual spanking is about to begin... and I'm looking forward to that... but I've been enjoying the build-up a lot!

Just a little thing about the coloring of this piece: I like the way you have all the girls blushing various shades... with Xandra's face the reddest of them all. I can see that all of them are a little embarrassed to be watching this spectacle... maybe, at some level, thinking about how they'd feel if they were ever upended in public by their boyfriends... Meanwhile, Xandra is about to get her other cheeks properly reddened! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It could have been worse for her, she may have worn a g-string or thong.

Absolutely no protection in those kind of knickers! :o