Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Love the build up and the girl rubbing her plump bottom :D also nice touch to have Xandra`s dress blowing up in the back showing her panties 8-) :D :D
HI Butch,

I too like the girl rubbing her bottom :D . Her name is Peggy, btw. She's just recently been spanked so she could be rubbing for that reason.......or perhaps rather than rubbing a sore bottom, she's rubbing because this scene is reminding her of what just happened to her 8-) . I'm glad you mentioned Xandra's dress blowing up in the back too :D . I thought adding that would better show the action taking place.........not to mention that I like the idea of her dress flying up and showing her panties, even though we can't see them from this angle 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Strong chance they will soon be removed. :lol:
hi Willjohn,

it's interesting that you mentioned this........just keep watching 8-) . Thanks, Phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Oh Phil!

this one is great fun for us and I realize alot of hard work for you and your slightly bent mind! I would love to be one of the girls watching! Not so much the one being watched!! I sometimes wonder what I look like while being spanked. Of course I wouldn't want a video or picture of the event, or any of my friends to describe to me what I looked like. I think in a previous comment web-ed mentioned the school as being Overbarrel U! I would definitely have liked attending school there! thanks again for all your hard work. Even if I don't comment every week just know the first thing I do on Friday mornings (after getting a cup of coffee) is view your newest pic and read peoples comments. thanks again

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Oh Phil!

this one is great fun for us and I realize alot of hard work for you and your slightly bent mind!
Hi Sunflower,

I'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . As for my mind......the bend helps me deal with all those curves :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:I would love to be one of the girls watching! Not so much the one being watched!! I sometimes wonder what I look like while being spanked. Of course I wouldn't want a video or picture of the event, or any of my friends to describe to me what I looked like.
I liked your comments about watching but not being watched. That seems reasonable to me since being the "guest of honor" at such an event could be highly embarrassing :lol: . I know all the men here at CSR would love to watch and it's nice to have some confirmation that some of the ladies would too 8-) . In Xandra's case, I don't think she's going to have much choice either about listening to her friends commenting about her spanking or avoiding seeing what she looks like during the spanking :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:I think in a previous comment web-ed mentioned the school as being Overbarrel U! I would definitely have liked attending school there! thanks again for all your hard work. Even if I don't comment every week just know the first thing I do on Friday mornings (after getting a cup of coffee) is view your newest pic and read peoples comments. thanks again

sunflower
You'll be happy to know that enrollment at Overbarrel U. is always open........at least for spankees :lol: . Tomorrow is Friday so enjoy your morning coffee :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think everyone present at the spectacle unfolding in the "Red Bottomly" Hall lounge has their own opinion about what's happening 8-) ! That includes Xandra who has apparently decided that this is a DRAG :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
still stubborn
still stubborn
014.jpg (362.42 KiB) Viewed 2290 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Good progress is being made despite Xandra's best efforts to resist it :lol: . Two things have captured my attention: (1) wondering exactly how Walt is going to get Xandra OTK without simply pulling harder on her arms, and (2) all the spankable bottoms around!

I hate it when the spankee tries to resist. There are a few spanko women who channel the common female need to feel overpowered into an actual physical contest in which you really do drag them over your knee. Ladies, this is not a good idea, even if it's your fantasy. It's very easy for you to get hurt doing this, although fortunately I've never had that happen. I believe the last time some brat tried it, I simply took her gently but firmly by the ear and along she came :D . (Of course I'm sure that everyone realizes what we're talking about is still consensual play in which the female wishes to feel she has no choice but to submit to the spanking). So we'll see how Walt handles the situation.

The second "problem" of so many spankable bottoms is much easier to deal with - just spank them all :lol: ! And I really hope before the dust flying from the seat of Xandra's dress has a chance to settle we get to see Barb or the dark-haired girl in purple shorts get spanked as well. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:lol: Not only the girl in the purple dress rubbing her behind so is the redhead 8-) :lol: hope she be doing a lot of struggling over his knee specially trying to hold her dress down so the other girls can`t see her big panty bottom :oops: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Good progress is being made despite Xandra's best efforts to resist it :lol: . Two things have captured my attention: (1) wondering exactly how Walt is going to get Xandra OTK without simply pulling harder on her arms, and (2) all the spankable bottoms around!
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you approve of the progress :D . As far as how Walter is going to get Xandra OTK without pulling harder goes........the good part about this is that I don't actually have to decide this. All I have to do is show her going over :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I hate it when the spankee tries to resist. There are a few spanko women who channel the common female need to feel overpowered into an actual physical contest in which you really do drag them over your knee. Ladies, this is not a good idea, even if it's your fantasy. It's very easy for you to get hurt doing this, although fortunately I've never had that happen. I believe the last time some brat tried it, I simply took her gently but firmly by the ear and along she came :D . (Of course I'm sure that everyone realizes what we're talking about is still consensual play in which the female wishes to feel she has no choice but to submit to the spanking). So we'll see how Walt handles the situation.
I don't recall ever having a girl resist me in this manner. Protesting, yes and some token physical resistance, yes but nothing like this. I think in the cases of even the token resistance, they fall into the category you mentioned where they feel the need to feel overpowered and has no choice but to submit to the spanking. For some girls, if it isn't the man's idea or if she has any say in the matter, it isn't a real spanking and won't meet her need for a spanking. Looking at Butch's comments, he apparently does like it when the girl struggles while he's trying to turn her over.
web-ed wrote:The second "problem" of so many spankable bottoms is much easier to deal with - just spank them all :lol: ! And I really hope before the dust flying from the seat of Xandra's dress has a chance to settle we get to see Barb or the dark-haired girl in purple shorts get spanked as well. :)
well, the way I had it figured, since we were going to be looking at these girls during much of the toon, they might as well have some nice bottoms for us to look at 8-) . I haven't gotten far enough along in the toon yet to decide just who else, if anyone will be getting spanked. I will say that all of them getting spanked seems to be the most often mentioned idea :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote::lol: Not only the girl in the purple dress rubbing her behind so is the redhead 8-) :lol: hope she be doing a lot of struggling over his knee specially trying to hold her dress down so the other girls can`t see her big panty bottom :oops: :lol:
Hi Butch,

both girls are indeed rubbing their bottoms :D . the question is, are they both rubbing for the same reason 8-) ? There will be some struggling as you'll see as we go along and I hope you'll enjoy it :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Ah! I love seeing a girl being pulled across he man's lap ALMOST as much as I like seeing the spanking itself! (ALMOST!) Poor Xandra must be realizing by now that all of her struggles and protests are useless!

But this time, there's not just one show going on! I can tell that each one of the other girls in that lounge has her own story... but how much of those other stories are we going to learn? Hmmmm... That's where the unexpected part begins to kick in.

Two of the girls are reacting to a combination of seeing the show Xandra is putting on, and thinking about spankings that they themselves got. The two of them, and Barb too, have a "hands on" knowledge of what Xandra is about to experience! :D :D :D :D

And that one girl standing next to Barb is still saying "COOL... GIGGLE!"
web-ed wrote:And I really hope before the dust flying from the seat of Xandra's dress has a chance to settle we get to see Barb or the dark-haired girl in purple shorts get spanked as well.
Well... We've learned via the thought-clouds that the girl in purple already got a spanking, and not too long ago... Will she get a reprise? Or maybe you could do some flashbacks later. And Barb has some nice curves packed into those tight jeans! :D :D :D :D We haven't seen anything "naughty" she's done yet... but maybe her boyfriend is about to find out something she's kept hidden...

I see a lot of potential for more of the ladies to get spanked... and maybe the peripheral characters on this story will show up later as the stars of their own stories...

But for now... it looks like Xandra's spanking is not too far away! So... I'm going to sit back and enjoy that show!

Great job, Phil!
hugob00m

Sunflower is back?

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sunflower!

It was good to see you're back! (Or, if I was standing behind you, I'd say, "It's good to see your back!") ;) ;) ;) ;) It's good to read comments written from a feminine perspective.

I hope you'll have a few words to say about the new O.T. Katie cartoon that I just posted the first chapter of.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Ah! I love seeing a girl being pulled across he man's lap ALMOST as much as I like seeing the spanking itself! (ALMOST!) Poor Xandra must be realizing by now that all of her struggles and protests are useless!
Hi Boom,

I agree :D . I've always said that the preliminaries are what really set the stage for a spanking and get those emotions working overtime 8-).
hugob00m wrote:But this time, there's not just one show going on! I can tell that each one of the other girls in that lounge has her own story... but how much of those other stories are we going to learn? Hmmmm... That's where the unexpected part begins to kick in.

I do think our onlookers are an integral part of this story and we will be learning more about each of them as we go along. As to just what form that may take for any given girl, I really haven't decided all that yet. We'll just roll along and see how things go here ;) .
hugob00m wrote: Two of the girls are reacting to a combination of seeing the show Xandra is putting on, and thinking about spankings that they themselves got. The two of them, and Barb too, have a "hands on" knowledge of what Xandra is about to experience! :D :D :D :D
Although perhaps watching isn't as emotionally overwhelming as actually getting a spanking. I have a hunch that a girl watching a spanking might experience many of the same, sometimes conflicting, emotions as the spankee herself 8-) . I liked your choice of the words "hands on" :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And that one girl standing next to Barb is still saying "COOL... GIGGLE!"
COOL :D . It kind of makes you wonder just what's going on inside that mind of hers, doesn't it 8-) ?
hugob00m wrote:Well... We've learned via the thought-clouds that the girl in purple already got a spanking, and not too long ago... Will she get a reprise? Or maybe you could do some flashbacks later. And Barb has some nice curves packed into those tight jeans! :D :D :D :D We haven't seen anything "naughty" she's done yet... but maybe her boyfriend is about to find out something she's kept hidden...
Flashbacks, huh? That sounds like an interesting idea. Of course, there are decisions to be made such as which girl and how it fits in with Xandra's spanking. Peggy, the girl in the purple romper, definitely has some feelings about all this that are different from everyone else, I think ;) . Now, as for Barb........practically everyone who has commented so far thinks Barb should get a spanking too. They have all put forth arguments about just why a spanking for her is justified but I really don't think that she's committed any spanking offense. As a matter of fact, I would think that she's probably Walter's hero for giving him the information and setting him on this path. web-ed already mentioned all the "curves" the girls have in this toon and there's Barb's shapely, ample, spankable bottom, packed into those jeans right in the forefront of this pic :D . Now you've mentioned mentioned this too. I have a hunch my viewers who want to see Barb get a spanking just like the look of her bottom and want to see it bared for a spanking, rather than having any real reason that she deserves one. I guess that's one of the hazards a girl faces when she has a bottom like that and chooses to show it off in tight jeans :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: I see a lot of potential for more of the ladies to get spanked... and maybe the peripheral characters on this story will show up later as the stars of their own stories...
I agree with you that there is plenty of potential for other girls to get spanked in this toon :D We will see just how it all plays out. Your thought that this toon could have some spin offs featuring some of the onlookers from this one is an interesting idea with potential of it's own 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:But for now... it looks like Xandra's spanking is not too far away! So... I'm going to sit back and enjoy that show!

Great job, Phil!
I'm glad you're enjoying the show :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:Now, as for Barb........practically everyone who has commented so far thinks Barb should get a spanking too. They have all put forth arguments about just why a spanking for her is justified but I really don't think that she's committed any spanking offense. As a matter of fact, I would think that she's probably Walter's hero for giving him the information and setting him on this path.
I agree completely. She's definitely Walter's hero... and in the long run, Xandra will probably see that what Barb did was totally right. In the short term, Xandra might resent being "ratted out" by her friend, but when she has time to think about it, which is worse: a sore bottom that lasts a few hours or flunking out of college?
overbarrel49 wrote: I have a hunch my viewers who want to see Barb get a spanking just like the look of her bottom and want to see it bared for a spanking, rather than having any real reason that she deserves one. I guess that's one of the hazards a girl faces when she has a bottom like that and chooses to show it off in tight jeans.
EXACTLY! At least that's my only reason for wanting to see Barb get a spanking!

If you decide you like my flashback idea, you could have the girls sitting around afterwards... (Well... except for Xandra and Peggy, who will most likely be standing and rubbing their bottoms!) sharing memories about significant spankings each of them have gotten. Just a possibility.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I agree completely. She's definitely Walter's hero... and in the long run, Xandra will probably see that what Barb did was totally right. In the short term, Xandra might resent being "ratted out" by her friend, but when she has time to think about it, which is worse: a sore bottom that lasts a few hours or flunking out of college?
Hi Boom,

I thought this was an insightful comment. In addition to what you said, it seemed to me that Xandra might also realize, after a short time, that she actually needed Walter to take her in hand and not allow her to get away with acting like a brat. With that in mind, if could be that Xandra might actually view Barb as her hero too since this will improve her existing relationship with Walter moving forward :D . Or......she might hate her for ratting her out and call her a bitch :lol: . After all, how many of us men actually understand women's emotions :? .
hugob00m wrote:EXACTLY! At least that's my only reason for wanting to see Barb get a spanking!

If you decide you like my flashback idea, you could have the girls sitting around afterwards... (Well... except for Xandra and Peggy, who will most likely be standing and rubbing their bottoms!) sharing memories about significant spankings each of them have gotten. Just a possibility.
This is an interesting idea 8-) . I already have some things in mind and I'll be giving it more thought so we'll see how it all plays out. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: With that in mind, if could be that Xandra might actually view Barb as her hero too since this will improve her existing relationship with Walter moving forward. Or......she might hate her for ratting her out and call her a bitch. After all, how many of us men actually understand women's emotions.
OR Xandra might not even find out who it was that let Walter know what she was up to. I don't think Walter is going to tell!

Actually... I think, instead of a spanking, what Barb really deserves is a pat on the back... (aimed slightly low, of course! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:OR Xandra might not even find out who it was that let Walter know what she was up to. I don't think Walter is going to tell!

Actually... I think, instead of a spanking, what Barb really deserves is a pat on the back... (aimed slightly low, of course! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
Hi Boom,

Nope, Walter won't say anything. He has other things on his mind :lol: . Barb probably does only deserve a pat on the a back, and while I approve of where you would like to pat her, I will say that not every girl I ever spanked deserved it.......at least not at the time, which brings us back to Barb's highly spankable bottom :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Let's face it. There is not one girl in that room any of us would not spank.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Let's face it. There is not one girl in that room any of us would not spank.
I'd go along with that!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that a determined man can sometimes sweep a girl off her feet :D .......and in this case, right over his lap :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
UH-OH!
UH-OH!
015.jpg (343.42 KiB) Viewed 3082 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Why would he hold the dress down as she being turn over his knees :( would love to see her dress flying revealing her panty as she goes over :lol: :D hope he starts off by giving her a hard panty warming :lol: