Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
jimc

Re: Good Marks

Post by jimc »

I enjoyed all the spanko girlfriends and their comments. I think you missed the boat with each of the girls remembering a spanking or paddling from their boyfriends while commenting on their friend getting spanked in a thought balloon (this story may never end) and while I enjoy the public spanking I look forward to seeing a private spanking as well.
Thanks for a great story well illustrated and told in a very sesual way. Have a great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Uh oh! Just when I thought Xandra's poor bottom couldn't get any redder, it looks like she's going to go back to Walter's place to get paddled! (Of course, a hairbrush would be in keeping with the old Beauregard Bottomley tradition! :D :D :D :D )

I love Xandra's pout! And I like the way all the other girls are both embarrassed and amused!

I've been wondering if Walter is possibly going to be able to intercede with Xandra's professors, to get them to let her re-take the exams that she did so poorly on? Of course, if she does re-take them, she'll have to do it standing up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet the professors would have to chuckle a bit, knowing she had been spanked! (Maybe some of them have secretly wanted to paddle her themselves, but school policy prevents them from it?)

All-in-all, this is a great panel for your story!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If the other girls are right the next time Xandra sits down comfortably is moving further into the future.
Hi Willjohn,

I think the other girls are speaking from experience.......the experience of not being able to sit comfortably :lol: . As to exactly how that happens, we'll just have to wait and see 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Hope they decide to walk home for Xander`s sake :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

That's an interesting comment and I had actually thought about that myself :lol: . However, we will not be delving into that issue in this toon so you can continue to picture them walking across campus...........probably with Walter scolding her and perhaps describing just what else he intends to do to her 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I really like Xandra's submissive posture and speech here, Phil, but I do have one question: Barb makes reference to a "paddling". Is this an inference she drew from Walter talking about "resolving" the issue of Xandra lying to him, or from the other girl mentioning her hairbrush spanking from Larry for lying? :?: It appears Barb and the other girls all believe (probably from their own past experiences) that Xandra is going to get it again as part of her "discussion" with Walt.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you like Xandra's changed attitude and I must say it's about time :lol: . I have to agree that the the reference to paddling that Barb makes is a bit confusing and I had noticed that and even thought about changing it. It's supposed to be a reference to Linda's comment that she was paddled with a hairbrush for lying and Anna's agreement with that comment. Not only do the other girls think Xandra is going to get a paddling, but they also think it's going to be an intense one 8-) . We'll be finding out just how all this goes down although it may be a while as we have other things to tend to before we get to that. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Okay, now I'm confused. (Not an unusual situation for me.)
Hi Dan,

I know exactly what you mean as being confused seems more and more to be getting to be my natural state :lol: . Having said that, I think this pic has several confusing things about it and you're certainly not the only one with questions.
daneldorado wrote:All along, we have been enjoying the panels showing Xandra getting a jolly good spanking from her boyfriend Walter. But now that the spanking seems to have ended, I expected that the two of them would adjourn to his place, or her place, to have sex. And ya know what, it seems that the girls stationed around the Main Event were all of that same opinion.
Walter and Xandra are indeed going back to his place........I just wasn't in a hurry to get to that point. At the risk of giving away part of the story, they will be departing in the next pic.
daneldorado wrote:Instead, this latest panel 37 shows us Walter scolding the now thoroughly humbled Xandra and saying "No, it's far from over... you were lying to me about some very important things... no relationship can withstand lies so we need to resolve that matter, very quickly!"

What's this? This doesn't sound like an invitation to the sack, this sounds like the prelude to another spanking! But Xandra seems to be thoroughly repentant after her long ordeal over Walter's knee. Yet he still seems unconvinced. Are we to understand that he is planning to spank her again???
First off, Walter is making sure that Xandra is indeed ready to go since she refused to do so earlier. He mentions that they need to finish the discussion and she questions what he means so he explains. In any case, they are definitely going back to his place to have some privacy and he doesn't specify exactly what activities they will be engaging in when they get there......perhaps thinking that the other girls don't need to know that :lol: . I don't want to give away the story but suffice it to say that they will be winding up in bed :D . Just how and when that happens, I'll let everyone ponder for the time being.
daneldorado wrote:Well, I did say I was confused....

Cheers,
Dan
I can certainly understand your confusion and, to be honest, there may be more of it before we finally resolve every thing so please bear with me. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I enjoyed all the spanko girlfriends and their comments. I think you missed the boat with each of the girls remembering a spanking or paddling from their boyfriends while commenting on their friend getting spanked in a thought balloon (this story may never end) and while I enjoy the public spanking I look forward to seeing a private spanking as well.
Thanks for a great story well illustrated and told in a very sesual way. Have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you've been enjoying the toon :D . I may have indeed missed the boat but your comment that the story might never end is also valid :lol: . I have had several viewers who wanted to see all the girls getting a spanking but I really hadn't planned on this toon being 1000 pics long :o . All I'm going to say right now is that we will be seeing some other spankings :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Uh oh! Just when I thought Xandra's poor bottom couldn't get any redder, it looks like she's going to go back to Walter's place to get paddled! (Of course, a hairbrush would be in keeping with the old Beauregard Bottomley tradition! :D :D :D :D )
Hi Boom,

it does seem that way and it's no doubt is in keeping with the finest traditions of Beauregard Bottomley hall 's:lol:
hugob00m wrote:I love Xandra's pout! And I like the way all the other girls are both embarrassed and amused!
I'm glad you like the emotional reactions of Xandra and her friends :D . I thought the combination of embarrassment and amusement was totally appropriate in this case and it's nice to know you noticed that.
hugob00m wrote:I've been wondering if Walter is possibly going to be able to intercede with Xandra's professors, to get them to let her re-take the exams that she did so poorly on? Of course, if she does re-take them, she'll have to do it standing up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet the professors would have to chuckle a bit, knowing she had been spanked! (Maybe some of them have secretly wanted to paddle her themselves, but school policy prevents them from it?)
This is a possibility I hadn't even considered. I do like it that you thought of it though since it shows me that you are engrossed in the story and pondering what is going to happen as we go forward :D .
hugob00m wrote: All-in-all, this is a great panel for your story!
I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I was a bit concerned that viewers might think the story is now moving too slowly but from all the comments I've gotten, I guess I was worried about nothing :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Walter has finally gotten Xandra to agree to go back to his place where they can continue their discussion in private, which is what he wanted all along :D . It's funny, but Xandra seems a bit apprehensive about it even though her friends are assuring her it's going to be OK :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
off to Walter's
off to Walter's
038.jpg (363.91 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like all the girls in Red Bottomley Hall who have not been spanked in the previous 24 hours are looking forward to their own spankings.

what a fun place! :?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Think all Xandra`s roomies can feel her pain that's why they are rubbing their bottoms :lol: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!! ART WORk 8-) THANKS!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looks like all the girls in Red Bottomley Hall who have not been spanked in the previous 24 hours are looking forward to their own spankings.

what a fun place! :?
Hi Willjohn,

Yeah, it is a fun place :D . I like to think that's because it all takes place in my ideal spanking fantasy world ;) . In the next couple of pics, we will be finding out exactly what those other girls are think and planning 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Think all Xandra`s roomies can feel her pain that's why they are rubbing their bottoms :lol: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!! ART WORk 8-) THANKS!!
Hi Butch,

Those girls do seem to be showing some empathy for Xandra's predicament, don't they 8-) . I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . Thanks, Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes seeing all of them rubbing their bottoms reflexively and the thought balloons and the comments a great spanking fantasy site (the more getting spanked and enjoying it the better.) Great art and storyline. I cannot wait for the next installment. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:yes seeing all of them rubbing their bottoms reflexively and the thought balloons and the comments a great spanking fantasy site (the more getting spanked and enjoying it the better.) Great art and storyline. I cannot wait for the next installment. Have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you're enjoying both the view and the story :D . In our next episode, we will be exploring just what our onlookers are feeling, thinking and planning now that Walter has led Xandra away for whatever fate awaits her so stay tooned 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote: In our next episode, we will be exploring just what our onlookers are feeling, thinking and planning now that Walter has led Xandra away for whatever fate awaits her so stay tooned 8-) .
You can bet I will, Phil :D ! I don't want to miss knowing what the onlookers are thinking or any of the lead-up to Xandra's paddling. And I can't tell you how funny I find this scene, with every girl in Red Bottomley Hall anticipating her own next trip over a strict boyfriend's knee and unconsciously rubbing her bottom :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You can bet I will, Phil :D ! I don't want to miss knowing what the onlookers are thinking or any of the lead-up to Xandra's paddling. And I can't tell you how funny I find this scene, with every girl in Red Bottomley Hall anticipating her own next trip over a strict boyfriend's knee and unconsciously rubbing her bottom :lol: !
Hi web-ed,

I'm very happy to hear that you will be staying tooned :lol: . I was a bit uncertain about how these non spanking panels would be received so it's really nice to know that you and many other viewers are actually enjoying them :D . We will be getting back to some spanking action pretty soon though 8-) . I'm also glad you got a chuckle from viewing this one. I think all the onlookers know exactly what Xandra's in for so it seemed reasonable to me they would be expressing their own memories and anticipation in this manner :D . Their faces are smiling and giggling at the sight of their friend being taken away by her strong, loving man but their bottoms and maybe some other nearby areas, are tingling from their thoughts and memories of their own paddlings 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I've been having some computer problems so I'm posting tomorrow's pic tonight, just in case.

Walter and his freshly spanked sweetheart have now left to continue their discussion, leaving the onlookers to talk all this over :D . It looks like a couple of them even have some immediate plans which you might find interesting 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
new developments
new developments
039.jpg (421.07 KiB) Viewed 1287 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Pink playsuit Peggy backing up for seconds while Barb is looking forward to one.

With all the ass heat in that dormitory tonight there will be no need for gas, electric or oil heaters!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Pink playsuit Peggy backing up for seconds while Barb is looking forward to one.With all the ass heat in that dormitory tonight there will be no need for gas, electric or oil heaters!
Hi Willjohn,

You are right! The girls will be plenty warm in each other's company :lol: . Thanks, Phil