Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #39

Post by web-ed »

I think if the CSR BB regulars weren't at least three times the age of the typical undergraduate, Phil, we'd all be enrolling at Overbarrel U. just to get in on the fun :lol: ! Wow - five girls all about to get spanked by their boyfriends - for the sake of efficiency, the boyfriends should simply form a paddle line and send their girls through it, like in that old Flintstones paddling scene :D !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Good Marks

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

How about a spanking circle WOW!!! the sounds those bottom would make while being slap! plus each girl looking over at the other to see their reaction! AMAZINE :twisted: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote:I think if the CSR BB regulars weren't at least three times the age of the typical undergraduate, Phil, we'd all be enrolling at Overbarrel U. just to get in on the fun :lol: ! Wow - five girls all about to get spanked by their boyfriends - for the sake of efficiency, the boyfriends should simply form a paddle line and send their girls through it, like in that old Flintstones paddling scene :D !
The scene in The Flintstones was known in English Boarding Schools and the military as "running the gauntlet" , an unofficial punishment where the runner was punched or kicked as he ran between two lines of his peers, usually for ratting on one of them.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I think if the CSR BB regulars weren't at least three times the age of the typical undergraduate, Phil, we'd all be enrolling at Overbarrel U. just to get in on the fun ! Wow - five girls all about to get spanked by their boyfriends - for the sake of efficiency, the boyfriends should simply form a paddle line and send their girls through it, like in that old Flintstones paddling scene !
Hi web-ed,

I know it would certainly have been my first choice for higher education :D .......of course, the girl's bottoms would be the part that was actually higher :lol: . Perhaps we aren't too old to go back to school. Considering how much experience we've all had spanking naughty girls, we might even be able to get some scholarships :lol: . A paddle line is an interesting idea.......just to clarify, would those girls have bare bottoms when they start through 8-) ? Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:How about a spanking circle WOW!!! the sounds those bottom would make while being slap! plus each girl looking over at the other to see their reaction! AMAZINE
Hi Butch,

Now here's another interesting idea :D . I especially like the part where the girls can see each other getting spanked at the same time they are :D I'll bet that would be really bring some intense emotions to the surface as those paddles are tending to the surface of their bottom cheeks :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The scene in The Flintstones was known in English Boarding Schools and the military as "running the gauntlet" , an unofficial punishment where the runner was punched or kicked as he ran between two lines of his peers, usually for ratting on one of them.
Hi Willjohn,

I think I'll stick with paddling rather than punching or kicking.......more fun :lol: Don't they use this kind of paddling rituals in sororities too? Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil: As much as I love your newest story -- and I DO -- my nerve endings are still tingling from your previous saga, "Family Tradition." That's the one where a newlywed girl (Tina) and her stylish, good-looking mother (Vicky) BOTH get spanked, in front of witnesses. Oh Lordy, that one had power beyond the page! Such a humiliating experience for the girls! And such a glorious tease for the rest of us!

In February, I wrote:
Hopefully, once "Family Tradition" has been put to bed, we will get to see both Victoria and Tina in stand-alone toons. You've given these ladies both beauty and spankable personalities. It would be a shame if we never get to see them again, with their beautiful bottoms being soundly and gloriously spanked. :D
Just a small reminder, Phil, that you are the master when it comes to building sexy and sensational spank stories here on the Chicago Spanking Review. It would be a great shame if we were never again to see Victoria and Tina getting their derrieres spanked. Those tushies have got a lot of mileage left on them! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

I really love how some of the elements of some of your other stories have found their way into this story like she is going to set a chair up with a paddle nearby and knows she will get a spanking at the very least as she is also dressing or undressing for a spanking. She hopes she will not get a paddling, but is prepared to get one nonetheless. Although I also have to wonder what Xander did to get the girl to set her up to be spanked and film it and post it and even say she knows she is going to get a spanking for it. (great for us I might add) but is still a question.
Thanks for the great series. I look forward to the other storylines about getting spankings from their boyfriends and their excitings after spanking outcomes. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil: As much as I love your newest story -- and I DO -- my nerve endings are still tingling from your previous saga, "Family Tradition." That's the one where a newlywed girl (Tina) and her stylish, good-looking mother (Vicky) BOTH get spanked, in front of witnesses. Oh Lordy, that one had power beyond the page! Such a humiliating experience for the girls! And such a glorious tease for the rest of us!
HI Dan,

Thanks for the nice comments on my current toon...........and for "Family Tradition" :D . I especially like your use of the phrase, "that one had power beyond the page".
daneldorado wrote:Just a small reminder, Phil, that you are the master when it comes to building sexy and sensational spank stories here on the Chicago Spanking Review. It would be a great shame if we were never again to see Victoria and Tina getting their derrieres spanked. Those tushies have got a lot of mileage left on them! Cheers,Dan
I will certainly consider this as I am planning new toons. I seldom actually use a character from a previous toon but If you remember, Tina was the star of "A Custom Fit" right before we did "Family Tradition" so we've already seen her in 2 toons. Actually, it is fairly normal for someone to ask to see the stars of one toon featured in another. Boom has requested that more than one time. I never actually know just what I'm going to do for a new toon very far in advance but I'll remember your request when I'm planning future ones. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I really love how some of the elements of some of your other stories have found their way into this story like she is going to set a chair up with a paddle nearby and knows she will get a spanking at the very least as she is also dressing or undressing for a spanking. She hopes she will not get a paddling, but is prepared to get one nonetheless.
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you're enjoying those elements :D . While each person is different and each couple is different, my theory is that there are certain "constants" in spanking relationships..........most of them emotional. I have known several girls who would make decisions, knowing full well, in advance, that they would get a spanking for it. I think those girls realize that, while they might not like getting a spanking, it's never all bad so they feel free to make whatever decisions they like. If nothing else, there's that element of dominance and submission which is very powerful for many women. Anyway, I think it's probably normal for some of these elements to show up in different couples and different situations.
jimc wrote:Although I also have to wonder what Xander did to get the girl to set her up to be spanked and film it and post it and even say she knows she is going to get a spanking for it. (great for us I might add) but is still a question.Thanks for the great series. I look forward to the other storylines about getting spankings from their boyfriends and their excitings after spanking outcomes. Have a great day.Jim
The reason Barb ratted Xandra out is because Walter is Barb's friend and she overheard Xandra plotting against him :D . Barb felt that Xandra deserved a good spanking because she wasn't treating Walter well so she was happy to see Walter giving her a spanking...........and happy to record it :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying this toon :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:
The scene in The Flintstones was known in English Boarding Schools and the military as "running the gauntlet" , an unofficial punishment where the runner was punched or kicked as he ran between two lines of his peers, usually for ratting on one of them.
Indeed it was, willjohn, and thanks for reminding us of its origins. I believe that Candide was made to run a gauntlet of his entire regiment in Voltaire's famous satire.

There developed in American universities an interesting variation on "running the gauntlet" in which the spankee (usually an offending freshman) was swatted by a line of upperclassmen. This was, I believe, known as the "paddle line".
overbarrel49 wrote:A paddle line is an interesting idea.......just to clarify, would those girls have bare bottoms when they start through 8-) ? Thanks, Phil
As far as I know, Phil, the bottom was not bared at the University of Missouri or other such institutions that honored the paddle line tradition, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the official school regulations at Overbarrel U. not only encouraged but mandated that the girls' bottoms be bared for the occasion. And you know what sticklers we are around here for seeing that the rules are followed... ;)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yes, the traditions of Overbarrel U must always be respected. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:As far as I know, Phil, the bottom was not bared at the University of Missouri or other such institutions that honored the paddle line tradition, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the official school regulations at Overbarrel U. not only encouraged but mandated that the girls' bottoms be bared for the occasion. And you know what sticklers we are around here for seeing that the rules are followed...
Hi web-ed,

I had a hunch that there were no bare bottoms in these lines in real life, at least not officially anyway so it's a good thing this all takes place in my Ideal spanking fantasy world :lol: . I have a hunch that you're right about such things being mandated at good old Overbarrel U 8-) .
willjohn wrote:Yes, the traditions of Overbarrel U must always be respected.

Hi Willjohn,

I totally agree with you. After all, how can these young ladies be assured of a proper education otherwise :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Our former onlookers are still talking things over and as it turns out, there are more plans afoot :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic
planning
planning
040.jpg (368 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
. Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

When will they put it on general sale? :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

While the girls still talking Xander is Cringing at what`s next for her bottom :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #40

Post by web-ed »

Well, I'm glad the girls got all the details worked out - we certainly wouldn't want to deprive posterity of the historical record of Xandra's spanking ;) ! I suppose that a spanking carried out in a girls' dorm would be unusual, with the closest thing being some paddle parties I've seen pictures of (one is posted on the CSR Gallery page) where the boys did give the girls swats, although I imagine that in recent decades these would be held off-campus to avoid the school's jurisdiction and even in the old days would have taken place in the frat house and not in the dorms. However, this being good old Overbarrel U., I have to believe that if this is the first spanking in the girls' dorm, it certainly won't be the last :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:When will they put it on general sale?
Hi Willjohn,

I laughed when I read your question :lol: . I really hadn't thought about that. In this case, I think the historic value of this event was all Anna had in mind :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:While the girls still talking Xander is Cringing at what`s next for her bottom
Hi Butch,

While we aren't actually seeing what Walter and Xandra are doing at this point, I think it's safe to say that she is indeed having a certain amount of apprehension about just what form their discussion will take :lol: . She will be discussing this with her girl friends later on in the toon 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, I'm glad the girls got all the details worked out - we certainly wouldn't want to deprive posterity of the historical record of Xandra's spanking ! I suppose that a spanking carried out in a girls' dorm would be unusual, with the closest thing being some paddle parties I've seen pictures of (one is posted on the CSR Gallery page) where the boys did give the girls swats, although I imagine that in recent decades these would be held off-campus to avoid the school's jurisdiction and even in the old days would have taken place in the frat house and not in the dorms. However, this being good old Overbarrel U., I have to believe that if this is the first spanking in the girls' dorm, it certainly won't be the last !
Hi web-ed,

While I think your analysis is sound, it appears that Anna is thinking that this kind of public punishment spanking may have been a unique event in the history of girls dorms :D . It may have even occurred to her that this is the kind of thing that girls living in dorms have fantasized about down through the years while figuring that it would never happen :roll: ) . In any case, she obviously thinks this was historically important and perhaps would even be quite arousing for girls watching the video, just as it was for the ones watching the event live. It's one thing to be somewhat embarrassed by a paddling along with other pledges in a sorority but quite another to be spanked like a little girl by your boyfriend for naughty behavior right in front of all your friends 8-) . Yeah, good old Overbarrel U. :lol: . Since word of this is going to spread quickly, other men on campus may now feel free to try their own "hand" at it so similar events may follow :lol: . Thanks, Phil