Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Good Marks

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.

I like this new panel of your story. Another inset of Xandra and Anna in the present, and a flashback of Anna turned over Al's knee taking up the rest of the page! Yeah! That startled look on Anna's face as Al's hand makes contact is wonderful!

Now that she's seen what happened to Xandra, I bet Anna is really glad that her little "discussion" with Al was conducted in private! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I notice that, in the present, Anna is sitting on a pillow... does that imply that she's experienced a spanking more recently than the one she's describing?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi. Phil.I like this new panel of your story. Another inset of Xandra and Anna in the present, and a flashback of Anna turned over Al's knee taking up the rest of the page! Yeah! That startled look on Anna's face as Al's hand makes contact is wonderful!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you liked this new pic :D . We will be continuing this "flashback" series for most of the rest of the pic although there will probably be some that bring us back to the present scattered in among them. I especially appreciated your comment about Anna's expression :D . I thought that it not only was just right for this particular moment in the spanking but also went well with the dialog between the 2 girls so I'm glad you enjoyed it too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Now that she's seen what happened to Xandra, I bet Anna is really glad that her little "discussion" with Al was conducted in private!
I'm sure that you are correct about that........on the other hand, I have to figure that Anna might just be wondering just what it would be like to suffer the same embarrassment as her roomie 8-) . The girls will be making some bits and pieces of comments about all this as they proceed to share their experiences with each other.
hugob00m wrote:I notice that, in the present, Anna is sitting on a pillow... does that imply that she's experienced a spanking more recently than the one she's describing?
Congratulations! You are the first one to comment on this :D . Since she mentioned that the spanking she is talking about occurred a few months ago, you may indeed conclude that she's had a spanking more recently than that one........much more recently :lol: . So far, even though Xandra got a pillow to sit on, she hasn't noticed that her dear roomie was already sitting on one when she arrived home :lol: . Once she does, there will be some discussion of this spanking too 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #43

Post by web-ed »

A fine moment-of-impact shot is the focus of our attention here as the girls' gabfest continues. I think the psychology is basically sound once we forget about calculating the probability that so many of the girls in a single dorm would receive regular spankings ;) . One would think it might be an entrance requirement for applicants to Overbarrel U. to have received regular spankings, or to agree to do so in the future :lol: !

Young women really don't understand very much about their own desires - something it would help young men to know - but they do try, which explains why they read so many sex-related articles in women's magazines and why they're keen to discuss the subject among themselves, although a little shy at first. So you can bet any girl who gets regular spankings would love to talk about it (and find out if any of her friends get the OTK treatment also).
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:A fine moment-of-impact shot is the focus of our attention here as the girls' gabfest continues. I think the psychology is basically sound once we forget about calculating the probability that so many of the girls in a single dorm would receive regular spankings . One would think it might be an entrance requirement for applicants to Overbarrel U. to have received regular spankings, or to agree to do so in the future !
HI web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Al's first swat :D Even though Anna couldn't see the swat landing, I'm sure she can still attest to just how good an effort he gave it :lol: . Yeah, I have a hunch that the ratio of co-eds who get spanked compared to the total co-ed population is much lower at your average University than it is here at good old Overbarrel U. :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Young women really don't understand very much about their own desires - something it would help young men to know - but they do try, which explains why they read so many sex-related articles in women's magazines and why they're keen to discuss the subject among themselves, although a little shy at first. So you can bet any girl who gets regular spankings would love to talk about it (and find out if any of her friends get the OTK treatment also).
I totally agree that young women spend a lot of time talking about their men and their relationships...........including the sexual aspects. That being said, I see no reason that spanking wouldn't be included in those discussions. I can say from personal experience that at least some of them do talk about their spankings with their friends in the dorm 8-) . As far as young women not totally understanding their own desires.........perhaps that's why men have such a hard time understanding these needs. Thanks, Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

I have to admit I enjoy spanking that is of a more personal nature and these are great I love the positioning and the expressions and I think the spankings of the past are a great storyline in themselves. Thanks for the time in creating these wonderful stories. Have a great day.
JIm
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I have to admit I enjoy spanking that is of a more personal nature and these are great I love the positioning and the expressions and I think the spankings of the past are a great storyline in themselves. Thanks for the time in creating these wonderful stories. Have a great day.JIm
Hi Jim,

If you enjoy spankings of a more personal and intimate nature, I think you'll enjoy the rest of our story :D . Thanks too for your comment about the spankings of the past. I wasn't sure initially whether folks would like this or not. It just seemed to me that girls living in a situation like this who get spankings would probably discuss them with each other and I thought I'd have a stab at imagining just what such a conversation might be like 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying it :D . I enjoy creating them too ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

This week we rejoin the conversation between Anna and Xandra in the privacy of their dorm room :D . Anna is continuing her narrative about her first spanking from her boyfriend, Al and about a distressing revelation she came to during her spanking :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
no way out
no way out
044.jpg (336.55 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Always wonder why a woman kicks her legs during a over the knee spanking?? :?: is it some sort of reflex action :?: :?: :lol: anyway it`s real sexy :D :D Al seem to be enjoying his task taming Anna via a spanking :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Always wonder why a woman kicks her legs during a over the knee spanking?? is it some sort of reflex action anyway it`s real sexy Al seem to be enjoying his task taming Anna via a spanking
Hi Butch,

Actually, I can't answer your question and apparently Anna doesn't understand it either :lol: . Your theory that it's a reflex action seems like it could be right though :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #44

Post by web-ed »

Butch wrote:Always wonder why a woman kicks her legs during a over the knee spanking?? :?: is it some sort of reflex action
Yes, I think it is, Butch - a reflex brought on by the stinging of her derriere! But this attempt to mitigate the stinging never does work - heh-heh :twisted: !

And another nice view for us in panel #44 :) .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, I think it is, Butch - a reflex brought on by the stinging of her derriere! But this attempt to mitigate the stinging never does work - heh-heh !
OK, I think we have enough agreement to say with confidence that reflex action is the "official" CSR theory of kicking legs :lol: . Of course, I think we should acknowledge that there are some spankees who take kicking to a more intense level just because they know what a great emotional release it is 8-) .
web-ed wrote:And another nice view for us in panel #44 .
web-ed, I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

more panic
more panic
045.jpg (362.94 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
Hi everyone,

So Anna yelled at Al to stop and sure enough, he did stop :o ........but only long enough for some discussion, most of which she really didn't want to hear :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil

P.S. Santa spankings starting soon :D .
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Excellence close up :!: :!: :!: Love the View :D :D :lol: :lol: those panty should be tore to shred time the spanking over :lol: :lol: also her bottom should be as red as her face!! :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, I keep saying it but now your panel no. 45 is absolutely fabulous. THIS is the way an OTK spanking should look. The girl (what's her name, again?) is completely defenseless, held firmly in place over her man's lap in a perfect over-the-knee position. This is the way a good spanking should look -- in fact, three of your four panels on this spanking have been the very best OTK panels I have ever seen. Yes, I did have to "alter" your panel no. 44 for my own files, and I think U NO why. :) But the rest of the time, I have enjoyed -- and I'm continuing to enjoy -- this apotheosis of the spanking art. If only your drawings could be published in mainstream, they could change the course of mainstream entertainment. After all, WHO could resist pictures like these?

Naturally, I hope you will continue to add more panels of this spanking to your site here at the CSR. They are nirvana, they are ecstasy, they are heaven. Never before, not even in your other masterworks such as "One Good Turn" and "Family Tradition," have you brought us such orgasmic panels. Keep 'em coming!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Excellence close up Love the View those panty should be tore to shred time the spanking over also her bottom should be as red as her face!!
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . I usually like to move the camera a bit farther back so that the spanker is completely shown in my pics but I thought in this case, since Anna is narrating her own story and this is all about her feelings during the spanking, it would be appropriate get a close up of her and her reactions. It's nice to know you approve :D . Fear not! Her bottom will be getting redder as the spanking continues 8-) . Also, we will be seeing just what happens to her panties during this process :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, I keep saying it but now your panel no. 45 is absolutely fabulous. THIS is the way an OTK spanking should look. The girl (what's her name, again?) is completely defenseless, held firmly in place over her man's lap in a perfect over-the-knee position. This is the way a good spanking should look -- in fact, three of your four panels on this spanking have been the very best OTK panels I have ever seen. Yes, I did have to "alter" your panel no. 44 for my own files, and I think U NO why. But the rest of the time, I have enjoyed -- and I'm continuing to enjoy -- this apotheosis of the spanking art. If only your drawings could be published in mainstream, they could change the course of mainstream entertainment. After all, WHO could resist pictures like these?
Hi Dan,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the views I have been presenting :D . Anna is indeed indicating that Al was in total control of her during this spanking and that she was completely helpless! Both girls seem resigned to the fact that their spankings will happen and that their bottoms will be thoroughly spanked regardless of all attempts to thwart their respective spankers :lol: . From their conversation, it would seem that they secretly find a certain amount of satisfaction from knowing this even though their spankings hurt 8-) . Anyway, thanks for the rather lavish praise.......I particularly liked your use of the word apotheosis :D . I had never thought about my drawings going mainstream but it's an interesting thought. You mentioned that they might change the course of mainstream entertainment and it occurred to me that they might just change the course of some relationships too :lol: . Wouldn't it be interesting if they caused real life to more closely resemble my idea, fantasy spanking world?
daneldorado wrote:Naturally, I hope you will continue to add more panels of this spanking to your site here at the CSR. They are nirvana, they are ecstasy, they are heaven. Never before, not even in your other masterworks such as "One Good Turn" and "Family Tradition," have you brought us such orgasmic panels. Keep 'em coming!Cheers,Dan
I will be continuing to add panels to this story. I am in no hurry and once Anna is finished with her narration, there will be other friends of Xandra's stopping by to join in the conversation 8-) . I don't think I was expecting to ever hear you say that any of my pics were better than "One Good Turn" but it's nice to know that you think I'm still improving :D :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #45

Post by web-ed »

Mem-or-ires, me-mor-ies... Ah - the fun continues. For us, not the spankee :lol: . Once again we're treated to fine OTK positioning, but I think what strikes most about this panel is the spankee's expression: it's the most pure dismay I believe we have yet seen in this work, and perhaps in any of your work. Now, the female spankee experiences a complex combination of emotions - fear, embarrassment, helplessness, excitement - but dismay (the "Oh, no!" feeling) is also there to a greater or lesser degree. That is what seems to predominate here.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Mem-or-ires, me-mor-ies... Ah - the fun continues. For us, not the spankee . Once again we're treated to fine OTK positioning, but I think what strikes most about this panel is the spankee's expression: it's the most pure dismay I believe we have yet seen in this work, and perhaps in any of your work. Now, the female spankee experiences a complex combination of emotions - fear, embarrassment, helplessness, excitement - but dismay (the "Oh, no!" feeling) is also there to a greater or lesser degree. That is what seems to predominate here.
Hi web-ed,

I was very pleased by your comments concerning Anna's expression of dismay :D . Considering the predicament she's in and that Al is squeezing her already stinging bottom and promising that the real spanking is about to begin, I thought this expression and her accompanying reaction were just right and it's nice to know that you agree :D . FYI, I got a similar comment from a viewer at my blog so you aren't the only one who noticed this. You are, of course, totally correct when you say that the spankee experiences a complex combination of emotions but it was my intention to capture this exact point in the spanking....... and this exact emotion on Anna's face. I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am sure we enjoyed it a lot more than Anna did. Her arse would have been on fire! :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I am sure we enjoyed it a lot more than Anna did. Her arse would have been on fire!
Hi Willjohn,

No doubt you are right :lol: . Al will be continuing to stoke that fire for a while yet too 8-) . Thanks, Phil