Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Barb seems to be getting a bit warm :oops: as she describes the circumstances surrounding the warming of her bottom by Phil :roll: ...........and it's apparently having a similar effect on the other girls 8-) :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
exaggerating?
exaggerating?
062.jpg (388.41 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Love the view of barb`s bottom very plump and round 8-) also like her facial expression :lol: that ruler going to turn her pink bottom RED!!! :D :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Love the view of barb`s bottom very plump and round 8-) also like her facial expression :lol: that ruler going to turn her pink bottom RED!!! :D :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #62

Post by web-ed »

Another nice view here, Phil, but at the risk of being thought weird, I actually think Barb's face is what you did the best job on. No, her fanny isn't lacking for anything, but I love her expression of dismay as the spanking gets underway :lol: ! I always love to have my spankees worried just a little bit - not truly afraid, but at least a little nervous about the fanny-warming to come ;) - and I think that describes Barb here. And she is beginning to redden nicely :) .
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Amazing spanking scene! I love to watch you turn a ladies rear ever darker shades of red. Got to say I get a big kick out of the spanker being named Phil. I also got to laugh when you close your comments with variations of...hope you like it. Phil...I take it personal! ;)
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Very, very nice job on the OTK positioning for the spanking of Barb, Phil.

But of course, as you already know, here at home I have had to alter the picture for my own personal files, prude that I am. No matter. The OTK positioning of Barb across Phil's knee is superb, and I'm glad you brought it to us. Somebody here on the board said, some months ago, that they have been waiting to see Barb in this situation since the very first panel of this toon, over one year ago. And I guess that's because the opening panels showed us Barb dressed in tight fitting jeans that accented her large, round bottom. Well, it's taken a year, but now you have given us what we hoped for. Thank you!

I do hope that you will treat us to more than one panel of "action" for this spanking. We've been waiting for this, for quite a while! :D

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Love the view of barb`s bottom very plump and round 8-) also like her facial expression :lol: that ruler going to turn her pink bottom RED!!! :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . I think everyone started enjoying the view of Barb's bottom way back when she was still in those jeans......but, of course, this is better 8-) . I doubt that Barb is thinking about how red her bottom is getting while the spanking is going on but I'd be willing to bet that the ruler and the possibility it might yet be used on her bare bottom is still on her mind :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Another nice view here, Phil, but at the risk of being thought weird, I actually think Barb's face is what you did the best job on. No, her fanny isn't lacking for anything, but I love her expression of dismay as the spanking gets underway :lol: ! I always love to have my spankees worried just a little bit - not truly afraid, but at least a little nervous about the fanny-warming to come ;) - and I think that describes Barb here. And she is beginning to redden nicely :) .
Hi web-ed,

I don't think there's anything weird about your comments about Barb's expression. Of course, we all love seeing a shapely, female bottom, especially if it's being justly spanked :D . Still, the emotions of a spanking are just as important as the sting being imparted to bouncing, reddening bottom cheeks for both spanker and spankee alike. That's why I show the spankee's face as often as possible and try to get her expressions to show the emotions she would be feeling at any given point in the spanking ;) . I found your comment that the her face is what I did best in this pic to be quite a compliment and it's nice to know that other people are noticing since I spend a lot of time on these :D . Your comment that you always love to have your spankees, "worried just a little bit - not truly afraid, but at least a little nervous about the fanny-warming to come", was well put and that's just the emotions I was intending to convey on Barb's face :D . Some of that worry is good for a naughty girl 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Amazing spanking scene! I love to watch you turn a ladies rear ever darker shades of red. Got to say I get a big kick out of the spanker being named Phil. I also got to laugh when you close your comments with variations of...hope you like it. Phil...I take it personal! ;)
Hi Phil,

It's actually not all that easy to show a spankee's bottom just a little bit redder in successive pics but I'm glad you're enjoying it :D . If I do very many spanking pics in a given toon, I usually wind up getting her bottom a little redder than is probably realistic because of this but no one seems to mind :lol: . When I have this many characters in a toon, it's difficult to come up with enough names and besides, in this case, Barb's bottom is shaped just the way I like them so it seemed a good idea :lol: . You should take my closing comment personally because I do hope you like it :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Very, very nice job on the OTK positioning for the spanking of Barb, Phil.
Hi Dan,

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D .
daneldorado wrote:But of course, as you already know, here at home I have had to alter the picture for my own personal files, prude that I am. No matter. The OTK positioning of Barb across Phil's knee is superb, and I'm glad you brought it to us. Somebody here on the board said, some months ago, that they have been waiting to see Barb in this situation since the very first panel of this toon, over one year ago. And I guess that's because the opening panels showed us Barb dressed in tight fitting jeans that accented her large, round bottom. Well, it's taken a year, but now you have given us what we hoped for. Thank you!
I thought your comments that it's taken over a year to get to what everyone was wanting to see happen to Barb we well taken. Some time back, I gave up my practice of hurrying through the non spanking scenes in my toons and decided to take a more leisurely and detailed approach. What I've found is that, for the most part, my viewers aren't in a hurry either and actually enjoy the build up to the spankings :D . That's no doubt a major factor in why this toon is so long. I'm glad you think this part was worth the wait :D .
daneldorado wrote:I do hope that you will treat us to more than one panel of "action" for this spanking. We've been waiting for this, for quite a while! :D

Cheers,
Dan
Of course! I wouldn't do only one pic of the spanking for such a momentous event ;) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I'm sure enjoying this segment of your story! Barb's cute round backside just had to be spanked... even if she wouldn't have done anything to deserve it! And she really hasn't been nearly as naughty as Xandra or Anna. If I was her man, I'd be happy for any excuse I could find to put my hand across her yummy butt! :P :P :P :P (I think maybe the emoticon I used is supposed to be a raspberry, but I'm using it to represent me licking my lips!)
web-ed wrote: I actually think Barb's face is what you did the best job on.
Yeah. I agree. I think her face shows the discomfort she's currently feeling along with the anticipation of a long hard spanking still to come!
Sweetspot wrote: I love to watch you turn a ladies rear ever darker shades of red.
As a spanko cartoonist myself, I struggle with trying to get a lady's derriere red enough to show what she's already gotten, but leave room for more redness as the spanking progresses further! I think you've got it!

I'm looking forward to more
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I'm sure enjoying this segment of your story! Barb's cute round backside just had to be spanked... even if she wouldn't have done anything to deserve it! And she really hasn't been nearly as naughty as Xandra or Anna. If I was her man, I'd be happy for any excuse I could find to put my hand across her yummy butt! :P :P :P :P (I think maybe the emoticon I used is supposed to be a raspberry, but I'm using it to represent me licking my lips!)
Hi Boom,

Poor Barb! Everyone wants to see her get spanked just because she has such an appealing bottom, whether she's done anything wrong or not. I guess that's the way things are here at CSR :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .
hugob00m wrote:Yeah. I agree. I think her face shows the discomfort she's currently feeling along with the anticipation of a long hard spanking still to come!
hugob00m wrote:Yeah. I agree. I think her face shows the discomfort she's currently feeling along with the anticipation of a long hard spanking still to come!
I have now gotten comments about Barb's expression from all quarters and I'm loving it :D . It's so nice to know that I got it right and that people noticed that :D .
hugob00m wrote:As a spanko cartoonist myself, I struggle with trying to get a lady's derriere red enough to show what she's already gotten, but leave room for more redness as the spanking progresses further! I think you've got it!

I'm looking forward to more
I totally agree with you and I spend a certain amount of time comparing a new pic with the previous one trying to make sure it's a little redder but not too much. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job with that :D . There will be more of Barb's story coming up so just stay tooned ;) . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Overbarrel wrote:

Poor Barb! Everyone wants to see her get spanked just because she has such an appealing bottom, whether she's done anything wrong or not. I guess that's the way things are here at CSR :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .

WHY "Poor Barb?" I know some women who would be grateful for inspiring this sort of attention. And if you think about it, in daily life you will see many youngish women whose butts are appealing, and who "show them off," a little, by wearing tight-fitting pants or shorts or skirts. I'm pretty sure most of them know they are doing this.

There is a young (20-ish) waitress at this coffee shop I frequent, who always wears short shorts as a "uniform" although she is not required to do so, and I strongly suspect she is a tease. Yes, I do fantasize about putting her across my knee and giving her a thorough spanking on the seat of those shorts, but of course that will never happen. Still, it's a pleasure to be served by her, especially when she starts walking AWAY from my table, and I can watch her globes bouncing, bouncing.... :D

In Barb's case, I strongly suspect she derives pleasure from knowing that her ample derriere is attractive to men and that it inspires thoughts of pattings and spankings. And I'm pretty sure she gets spanked by men other than her Phil, sometimes. :lol: How could she NOT?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:WHY "Poor Barb?" I know some women who would be grateful for inspiring this sort of attention. And if you think about it, in daily life you will see many youngish women whose butts are appealing, and who "show them off," a little, by wearing tight-fitting pants or shorts or skirts. I'm pretty sure most of them know they are doing this.
Hi Dan,

I think you are right about those young ladies wanting to show off their bottoms and loving knowing that men are looking at them :D . As a matter of fact, I personally know some spankees who find men watching them to be very arousing 8-) . Of course, some of them love the whole spanking process even if they don't love the actual spanking so that's way I said Poor Barb. After all, a spanking hurts! Still, I think we have enough evidence from the dialog to state that Barb gets a lot of emotional release and some serious arousal from having Phil bare her bottom and give her a spanking so I can see your point ;) .
daneldorado wrote:There is a young (20-ish) waitress at this coffee shop I frequent, who always wears short shorts as a "uniform" although she is not required to do so, and I strongly suspect she is a tease. Yes, I do fantasize about putting her across my knee and giving her a thorough spanking on the seat of those shorts, but of course that will never happen. Still, it's a pleasure to be served by her, especially when she starts walking AWAY from my table, and I can watch her globes bouncing, bouncing.... :D
Good story! When boys go into puberty, they start watching girls and that generally turns into a lifelong hobby, as your story has just proven :lol: . I have been playing trumpet locally and was invited to play in the concert band of a local, private college. I not only enjoy playing but also, being able to hang around all those co-eds is certainly a nice perk :D . I especially like it when they are all dressed up and are wearing dresses. That always reminds me how easy it would be to raise those dresses for a good spanking 8-) .
daneldorado wrote: In Barb's case, I strongly suspect she derives pleasure from knowing that her ample derriere is attractive to men and that it inspires thoughts of pattings and spankings. And I'm pretty sure she gets spanked by men other than her Phil, sometimes. :lol: How could she NOT?

Cheers,
Dan
I have no doubt that you are right about Barb taking pleasure from knowing men are watching her. As far as getting spanked by men other than Phil goes.............I have a hunch Phil would not permit that. I know I wouldn't. :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Phil seems to be picking up the pace of the spanking now 8-) . Of course, it's OK because Barb is picking up the pace of her reactions :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
letting go
letting go
063.jpg (382.5 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A very nice, very well composed piece of art. I think she was smart to try to shorten her punishment by surrendering herself to the pain by freely crying and not being resistant to her discipline. I would think that Phil would see that as a good beginning anyway - a sincere, I would hope, sign of remorse on her part.

Phil S.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Very Exciting Spanking!! Great ART Work 8-) with Barb kicking her legs wildly Embarrassing :twisted: :lol: :lol: THANKS!!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, you are treating us to some very, very fine artwork. So far, all of your OTK panels in "Good Marks" show us beautiful young women getting excellent punishments in a very picturesque way. :D I really love that you keep coming up with new and novel positions for the ladies . Over the knee, yes. But no two panels are alike. I like that. :)

One thing more I've discovered, and I wonder if you are aware of this, or if maybe these things just take on a life of their own:

So far, we have witnessed three (3) girls from the coven getting their asses spanked: Xandra, Anna, and now Barb. Now, you have served up some great pictures here. But you have delivered so many panels that I decided not to download each and every one of them into my own files; therefore, I cannot swear that this is true, but... by my count, you show us tears flowing from the eyes of two of the spankees: Xandra and Barb. And yet, Anna is tearless!

It seems that Anna took just as hard a spanking as the other two... especially when Al went to using a wooden ruler in place of his bare hand. And yet, Anna took her punishment without shedding a tear. Is that what you intended? It's cool either way. But I do wonder if you did that on purpose.

Great pics, Phil. Keep 'em coming! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:A very nice, very well composed piece of art. I think she was smart to try to shorten her punishment by surrendering herself to the pain by freely crying and not being resistant to her discipline. I would think that Phil would see that as a good beginning anyway - a sincere, I would hope, sign of remorse on her part.

Phil S.
HI Phil,

It's always my intention to present a nice view in my pics so I'm happy that you enjoyed it :D . I totally agree with your comment, "I think she was smart to try to shorten her punishment by surrendering herself to the pain by freely crying and not being resistant to her discipline". I dated a girl who did exactly this when she was due a spanking.By going willingly to her spanking she did not risk frustrating me any more than I already was, which is always a good idea ;) . In addition, she knew, by feeding my ego, I would get rid of my frustrations and probably stop spanking sooner. She also understood that by just letting it happen, she would get more of the emotional release she needed 8-) . I always thought that in these kinds of matters, she was the smartest girl I ever dated. In this case, I think Phil knows his girl very well and will react accordingly, as we will see in coming pics. Thanks, Phil O
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Very Exciting Spanking!! Great ART Work 8-) with Barb kicking her legs wildly Embarrassing :twisted: :lol: :lol: THANKS!!
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic. It pleased me very much that you thought I captured the "action" in this pic :D . Thanks, Phil