Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

H everyone,

Barb's wrapping up her story in a most revealing manner which has her friends needing a break :lol: . However, it appears that we have yet another co-ed who's been listening and thinks they still haven't heard everything yet 8-) ?? So, who could it be and just what is she talking about? I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
revealing story
revealing story
068.jpg (328.61 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

ARE THESE GIRLS EXCITED ABOUT THEIR SPANKINGS???? NICE :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:ARE THESE GIRLS EXCITED ABOUT THEIR SPANKINGS???? NICE :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

They do indeed get excited about their spankings. That's the way I always thought it should be ;) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #68

Post by web-ed »

Yes, a very revealing story indeed! And there's more - ?! I'm not sure whether we - or the girls - can take any more :lol: ! But it will sure be fun to find out if we can ;) !
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Has Peggy told her story yet?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, a very revealing story indeed! And there's more - ?! I'm not sure whether we - or the girls - can take any more :lol: ! But it will sure be fun to find out if we can ;) !
Hi web-ed,

This is a transition panel and since there's no actual spanking going on, I decided I should heat up the conversation a bit 8-) . I'm not sure just how many panels are left in this toon but it will be wrapping up soon and we'll be moving along to something else. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Has Peggy told her story yet?
Hi Willjohn,

Just stay tooned ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Dark horse that Peggy. ;)

We know she was spanked before Xandra and was proud her friends could not tell. Perhaps she will join the party and tell now.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Barb's wrapping up her story in a most revealing manner which has her friends needing a break.
A very satisfying end to this segment of your story!
overbarrel49 wrote: However, it appears that we have yet another co-ed who's been listening and thinks they still haven't heard everything yet?? So, who could it be and just what is she talking about?
I can hardly wait!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Dark horse that Peggy. ;)

We know she was spanked before Xandra and was proud her friends could not tell. Perhaps she will join the party and tell now.
HI Willjohn,

It's obvious that someone is getting ready to join in the conversation. Perhaps it will be Peggy. At the risk of repeating myself, just stay tooned 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:A very satisfying end to this segment of your story!
HI Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . Assuming that I get the next pic done before Friday so I can post it, we will be finding out then just who else needs to tell a story ;) . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Sounds interesting!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that we have one more girl who is going to tell us her story.......reluctantly :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
who, me?!?
who, me?!?
069.jpg (384.34 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Can`t wait to hear Peggy`s story think they going to need more pillows in that room :lol: :lol: :lol: Very HOT!! Story 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

That was a nice little summation of Peggy's story. I'm guessing you won't do the full flashback on her... Which is alright, since there's still Xandra's second spanking to deal with.

I really enjoyed how Peggy couldn't resist rubbing her own freshly-spanked bottom while she watched Walter and Xandra. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all the girls, Peggy seems to be the most "into" getting her backside warmed. I'd like to see her show up in another one of your stories sometime.

Great panel, Phil!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I knew we would be heating from her sooner or later. Nothing like a horny brunette. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

That was a nice little summation of Peggy's story. I'm guessing you won't do the full flashback on her... Which is alright, since there's still Xandra's second spanking to deal with.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . I figured everyone would be wanting to know about Peggy, especially once she entered the scene. I will not be doing a flashback on her and I thought this would be a good way to let everyone know what had happened to her, especially since she seems to be the one who understands the dynamics of M/F spankings the best and enjoys her spankings the most 8-). As you surmised, we will be moving along to what happened to Xandra after Walter marched her out of the dorm 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I really enjoyed how Peggy couldn't resist rubbing her own freshly-spanked bottom while she watched Walter and Xandra. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad to hear you say that because I enjoyed it too, not that it's a big surprise :lol: . She has such a nicely spankable bottom and looked really cute in those short PJs :D .
hugob00m wrote:Of all the girls, Peggy seems to be the most "into" getting her backside warmed. I'd like to see her show up in another one of your stories sometime.

Great panel, Phil!
I totally agree as I commented above ;) . I'll have to consider featuring her in another toon. I'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I knew we would be heating from her sooner or later. Nothing like a horny brunette. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I see you are very perceptive and understand brunettes well :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A very nice scene that certainly whets our appetite for finding out what happened to Xandra. Thanks for taking time between spankings for a little exposition, foreshadowing and backstory.

Phil S.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:A very nice scene that certainly whets our appetite for finding out what happened to Xandra. Thanks for taking time between spankings for a little exposition, foreshadowing and backstory.

Phil S.
HI Phil,

I'm glad you enjoyed the scene :D . I had to keep the story going between spanking flashbacks and I'm happy to see you think this filled the bill. Thanks, Phil O