Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Oops, does this mean that, while the "experiment" is going to last a (long) while, it will continue off screen?
Yeah. I mean, this is the end of thus particular story. I could've added a few more GTPs (gratuitous spanking panels), but I just decided that plot-wise, it made more sense to end the story right here.

But don't worry! This is not the last spanking Katie is going to get!
daneldorado wrote: can't stand it. To know that your cute little carrot-top is getting her comely behind soundly spanked, but in a place and at a time that we WON'T see, is torture.
Sometimes I just have to imply some "off-screen" spankings for Katie. Otherwise it might get tedious... even for the most dedicated spanking fanatic.

But, sometime, I might just have to post another one of Katie's scrapbooks, just like the one for her birthday last year.

The next story I'm working on is going to star Bullmoose again.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I could've added a few more GTPs (gratuitous spanking panels),

GSPs?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:GSPs?
Oops! You're right. I meant to say GSPs.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Gratuitous tanning panels?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Gratuitous tanning panels?
Yeah! Why not?
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

This afternoon, I spent a happy hour re-reading one of your old OTKatie toons. It's probably the longest story you ever posted here. Something about how Katie gets recruited into a caper to "rescue" an old sculpture and return it to its rightful owners. Ooh, lots of spankings in that one. And not all of them for Katie. :D

About halfway through that story, we see that endearing little imp you call "Marie," the girl who loves to get spanked and never complains about it because she always wants more spanking! :lol: :lol: I believe her surname is French, something like "LaBeau" or "Lareux."

Anyway, Marie is adorable and always wants more, not less, spanking. But I notice that you never give her more. If we see Marie get spanked, we'll see the spanking in one panel only, rather than a string of panels that fleshes out that activity that is so dear to us.

Perhaps you ration Marie's spankings to make sure they don't grow too big and overlap the "star," OTKatie. But Marie's spankings are so adorable, I can't imagine they would ever be unwelcome here. On the contrary, she brings such a refreshing dynamic to your stories, it works as counterpoint to Katie's own OTK "ordeals." Marie and her big smile while being spanked are delightful. You should feature her more.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie's pal Clorene is also overdue for some bum whacking, even if Bullmoose found it "flat and uninteresting."
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

willjohn wrote:

"Katie's pal Clorene is also overdue for some bum whacking, even if Bullmoose found it "flat and uninteresting."

Bullmoose was absolutely right about that. Clorene's body is flat and uninteresting, and it is a great credit to b00m that he draws Clorene exactly that way. A lesser artist would have drawn Clorene with OTKatie's curves and just given her blonde hair to distinguish her from Katie. But b00m knows that isn't enough. Clorene's body is definitely inferior to Katie's, at least to horny old guys like us.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:This afternoon, I spent a happy hour re-reading one of your old OTKatie toons. It's probably the longest story you ever posted here. Something about how Katie gets recruited into a caper to "rescue" an old sculpture and return it to its rightful owners. Ooh, lots of spankings in that one. And not all of them for Katie.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy re-reading The Black Bird. I had a lot of fun with that one... It was long and afforded a lot of opportunities for Katie to get spanked.
daneldorado wrote:About halfway through that story, we see that endearing little imp you call "Marie," the girl who loves to get spanked and never complains about it because she always wants more spanking! I believe her surname is French, something like "LaBeau" or "Lareux."
Marie Leroux was a character that I originally intended to use in a story about Katie going to see a fortuneteller. I ran into some dead ends with my fortuneteller idea, and later decided to make Marie into S.P.A.N.K.'s disguise expert.
daneldorado wrote:Anyway, Marie is adorable and always wants more, not less, spanking. But I notice that you never give her more. If we see Marie get spanked, we'll see the spanking in one panel only, rather than a string of panels that fleshes out that activity that is so dear to us.

Perhaps you ration Marie's spankings to make sure they don't grow too big and overlap the "star," OTKatie. But Marie's spankings are so adorable, I can't imagine they would ever be unwelcome here. On the contrary, she brings such a refreshing dynamic to your stories, they work as counterpoint to Katie's own OTK "ordeals." Marie and her big smile while being spanked are delightful. You should feature her more.
So far, Marie has only been a peripheral character, and that's why I've only shown single panels of her getting spanked before quickly returning to the main story and Katie's next spanking. However, since you like Marie so much, I would consider making her a little more prominent in a future story, I haven't come up with a plot for a Marie feature, and I've got a couple of other stories I'm already working on... but putting Marie into the spotlight is a good idea.

Maybe I should pursue some kind of romantic involvement between Marie and Dave, S.P.A.N.K.'s surveillance guy. In panel 0000813 of The Black Bird, she challenged him to spank her again, and was quite flirtatious about it! They are clearly attracted to each other.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Katie's pal Clorene is also overdue for some bum whacking, even if Bullmoose found it "flat and uninteresting."
Probably. I just haven't had any recent ideas that include Clorene. But I'll see if I can think of some reason for her to get her "flat and uninteresting" bum whacked.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

This was a very funny story, b00m. (Once again I'm afraid I've come in late, but right now keeping the lights on at CSR takes up almost all of my "spare time".) First, having Katie deliver a lecture in a labcoat and having to admit to everyone present that she gets spanked (to the sound of titters in the lecture hall) was a great comic idea, and then it was compounded in true Katie fashion by having her quite logically become the subject in some further experiments in "global" warming :lol: .

One thing you didn't mention here - at least I think you didn't, for I'm now too sleepy to recheck - is that an important feature of scientific experiments is that they be replicable, which could mean some additional spankings for Katie later as other scientists try to replicate the first one's results :lol: . I think there should be at least two attempts to confirm the findings, plus Katie should get spanked by Bullmoose for saying "@#$%" again :D !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote: (Once again I'm afraid I've come in late, but right now keeping the lights on at CSR takes up almost all of my "spare time".)
I understand completely. We all have other stuff that takes up time,
web-ed wrote:First, having Katie deliver a lecture in a labcoat and having to admit to everyone present that she gets spanked (to the sound of titters in the lecture hall) was a great comic idea, and then it was compounded in true Katie fashion by having her quite logically become the subject in some further experiments in "global" warming.
I'm glad you liked that.
web-ed wrote:One thing you didn't mention here - at least I think you didn't, for I'm now too sleepy to recheck - is that an important feature of scientific experiments is that they be replicable, which could mean some additional spankings for Katie later as other scientists try to replicate the first one's results. I think there should be at least two attempts to confirm the findings, plus Katie should get spanked by Bullmoose for saying "@#$%" again!
I didn't mention that... and you're completely right! Other scientists should be able to replicate the results of the first one's "experiments"... and I'm pretty sure they'd need a wider range of test subjects!

However, the follow-up to this story will have to wait. I had another story idea that I've already started. But sometime I may have to get back to the connection between spankings and global warming.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In all of Katie's previous half-arsed attempts to be taken as a serious scientist she has wound up being severely spanked by several men.

Fortunately she has learned nothing from experience.
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp 01.jpg
0000stamp 01.jpg (102.65 KiB) Viewed 4323 times
The inspiration for this story came from an old animated cartoon called Lucky Lulu. The script was written by Carl Meyer, and the character, "Little Lulu" was originally created by Marjorie Henderson Buell. The lady at the yard sale is intended to represent a much-older Lulu.
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp 02.jpg
0000stamp 02.jpg (80.87 KiB) Viewed 4323 times
hugob00m

The Stamp

Post by hugob00m »

0000stamp 03.jpg
0000stamp 03.jpg (109.48 KiB) Viewed 4323 times
hugob00m

The Stamp