Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:At least she has stopped complaining about having a fat arse.
For now, at least. Some girls never learn their lesson!
overbarrel49

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

It's nice to see Katie got the appropriate press coverage for her win in the contest.........complete with photographs :lol: . I see in panel 2 that Katie is still rubbing the next day. Of course, I would think all those tight fitting clothes would probably just add irritation to her already sore, tender bottom 8-) . In panel 3 we see that Katie has worn a girdle to work as a hedge against getting a spanking.

Looking at Dan's comments and your reply, this seems to be a topic of some discussion so I'm going to digress here and add my 2 cents worth. Having gone out with a girl in high school who wore a girdle to school every day, I do have some experience with them :x . First off, both girdles and panty girdles are made of some kind of industrial strength material and I thought your description of them as heavy and rubberized pretty well nailed it. Even though they are billed as feminine undergarments, I can't think of anything less feminine. :x They fit so tightly that I seriously doubt that any girl with a sore bottom would even attempt to put one on as they would probably just hold in the heat from a well spanked bottom and just emphasize any residual sting 8-) . I would think some loose fitting clothing would be preferable. Of course, my high school girlfriend's dad was fond of enthusiastically paddling her bare bottom with a hairbrush so she may have been forced to put one on the next morning for school, sore bottom or not?

I think what my girlfriend wore was just a regular girdle and I just hated them. The boys I went to school with, not so affectionately, called them the old "mono buttock" because they were so heavy and squeeze everything together so much that we couldn't even actually feel her bottom at all. It felt like just one continuous buttock :lol: In any case, the girls who wore them were none too fond of them either and complained about how uncomfortable they were. My girlfriend would go to her room and take hers off as soon as we got home from school. Of course, she probably had a secondary motive too since her folks were still at work at that time of day and her little brother, was probably outside playing with the neighbors which gave us some time to make out and do some groping and feeling :D . Girls were required to wear skirts or dresses to school and my girlfriend wasn't the only one who wore a girdle every day. Now, most of these girls didn't really need a girdle for the purpose intended and I always thought they were a plot by the mothers in town :x . I've already talked about the feel of them and besides, they fit so tightly that a girl has a hard time getting one off even when she wants to so it's really difficult for a boy to take one off her. I think the moms knew that and were counting a lot of passion, or lust, being lost in the process of getting one off :lol: .

I have never tried to spank a girl with one on but I have swatted my girlfriend and I have no doubt that it hurt my hand way more than it hurt her bottom so I think your depiction of the man swatting Katie in panel 3 was pretty accurate, if a bit exaggerated :lol: . As near as I can tell, Dan's description of them as a "suit of armor" was pretty accurate too :x . In any case, it would seem that Katie's plan to wear one as a defense against a spanking would have been a sound one......except that Katie seems to have forgotten that, no matter who is spanking her, the spanker always raised her dress so that the girdle would have been discovered :lol: . It's been 50 years since I graduated but as I recall, these girdles did have garters to hold up stockings and she may have worn hose for special occasions but she did not wear them for school even though she had the girdle on. I never thought to question whether the garters were just flopping around all day as she walked??

Ok, back to the story. SURPRISE SURPRISE, Katie's boss is going to spank her for faking a cold :lol: . When you come right down to it, this wasn't a very good plan, especially considering that the event was being televised. Girdle or no Girdle, Katie still looks plenty apprehensive as her boss approaches her with that hairbrush :lol: . In panel 6, we see part of why Katie so routinely has a sore bottom, overconfidence :lol: . I think panel 7 goes nicely with what I was saying about the old "mono buttock". It would be apparent to any man at first touch that she had the girdle on 8-) . Katie would normally look very cute while she's OTK with her dress raised as she is in panel 8 but that stupid girdle just takes all the cuteness out of it :x . In the second drawing, Katie looks much cuter lowering the girdle with her bare bottom sticking out :D My high school girlfriend always wore panties underneath the girdle although they were not necessary. Perhaps it was just a matter of comfort for her? OK, panel 9 is more like it :D . Katie looks much cuter with her red, bare bottom sticking up, legs kicking and distressed expression as she squalls over her bosses lap :D . As Butch mentioned in reference to my latest pic in "Good Marks", "Private spanking sometime have some one listening at the door :lol: :lol:"

I had almost forgotten about the surveillance man in the control room :lol: . He always has a good view and I see he's made sure he has a good close up of Katie's luscious , well spanked bottom.......just as we do :D . As always, I love watching Katie's after spanking dance in panel 12, especially since she has her dress up and no panties to put on. I think her boss did her a favor by getting rid of that girdle as now her well spanked bottom can be free of any irritating garments 8-) . Of course, she's not free of men patting her bottom as she goes back to work and I think it would continue to be a tempting target as she stands to do her work :lol: Thanks for sharing this with us :D . Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Good to see Katie receiving all this support from her co- workers!
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:It's nice to see Katie got the appropriate press coverage for her win in the contest.........complete with photographs.
Nice for everybody else, but perhaps a little em-BARE-ASS-ing to her that everybody who reads the paper is seeing her in that skimpy outfit getting spanked! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:I see in panel 2 that Katie is still rubbing the next day. Of course, I would think all those tight fitting clothes would probably just add irritation to her already sore, tender bottom .
Most likely. But she might've thought that her skirt would be too tight to pull up... WRONG!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 3 we see that Katie has worn a girdle to work as a hedge against getting a spanking.
Not much of a hedge, it turned out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Looking at Dan's comments and your reply, this seems to be a topic of some discussion so I'm going to digress here and add my 2 cents worth. Having gone out with a girl in high school who wore a girdle to school every day, I do have some experience with them. First off, both girdles and panty girdles are made of some kind of industrial strength material and I thought your description of them as heavy and rubberized pretty well nailed it. Even though they are billed as feminine undergarments, I can't think of anything less feminine. They fit so tightly that I seriously doubt that any girl with a sore bottom would even attempt to put one on as they would probably just hold in the heat from a well spanked bottom and just emphasize any residual sting. I would think some loose fitting clothing would be preferable. Of course, my high school girlfriend's dad was fond of enthusiastically paddling her bare bottom with a hairbrush so she may have been forced to put one on the next morning for school, sore bottom or not?
It's good to get some perspective from someone who had some experience with girls wearing girdles. I don't know about holding in the heat and residual sting, but thst sounds like a reasonable assumption.
overbarrel49 wrote:think what my girlfriend wore was just a regular girdle and I just hated them. The boys I went to school with, not so affectionately, called them the old "mono buttock" because they were so heavy and squeeze everything together so much that we couldn't even actually feel her bottom at all. It felt like just one continuous buttock In any case, the girls who wore them were none too fond of them either and complained about how uncomfortable they were. My girlfriend would go to her room and take hers off as soon as we got home from school. Of course, she probably had a secondary motive too since her folks were still at work at that time of day and her little brother, was probably outside playing with the neighbors which gave us some time to make out and do some groping and feeling. Girls were required to wear skirts or dresses to school and my girlfriend wasn't the only one who wore a girdle every day. Now, most of these girls didn't really need a girdle for the purpose intended and I always thought they were a plot by the mothers in town. I've already talked about the feel of them and besides, they fit so tightly that a girl has a hard time getting one off even when she wants to so it's really difficult for a boy to take one off her. I think the moms knew that and were counting a lot of passion, or lust, being lost in the process of getting one off.
Thanks of the insight. I suppose that the parents of the girls who had to wear girdles in those days must've considered them to be a form of birth control!
overbarrel49 wrote:I have never tried to spank a girl with one on but I have swatted my girlfriend and I have no doubt that it hurt my hand way more than it hurt her bottom so I think your depiction of the man swatting Katie in panel 3 was pretty accurate, if a bit exaggerated. As near as I can tell, Dan's description of them as a "suit of armor" was pretty accurate too. In any case, it would seem that Katie's plan to wear one as a defense against a spanking would have been a sound one......
A suit of armor for her butt! Yeah, that was Katie's plan...
overbarrel49 wrote:......except that Katie seems to have forgotten that, no matter who is spanking her, the spanker always raised her dress so that the girdle would have been discovered.
Yeah. ;) ;) ;) ;) The best laid plans of mice, men... and women who know they're in for a spanking!
overbarrel49 wrote:Ok, back to the story. SURPRISE SURPRISE, Katie's boss is going to spank her for faking a cold . When you come right down to it, this wasn't a very good plan, especially considering that the event was being televised.
Maybe she didn't know. I'm sure she didn't expect that the boss had already read the news article before she showed up.
overbarrel49 wrote:Girdle or no Girdle, Katie still looks plenty apprehensive as her boss approaches her with that hairbrush.
Yeah.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 6, we see part of why Katie so routinely has a sore bottom, overconfidence.
I think you're right.
overbarrel49 wrote:I think panel 7 goes nicely with what I was saying about the old "mono buttock". It would be apparent to any man at first touch that she had the girdle on.
I think she has a blind spot there. She doesn't realize how much attention the guys all pay to her rear end... how it looks and how it feels! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie would normally look very cute while she's OTK with her dress raised as she is in panel 8 but that stupid girdle just takes all the cuteness out of it.
And she thought he wouldn't notice?
overbarrel49 wrote:In the second drawing, Katie looks much cuter lowering the girdle with her bare bottom sticking out.
Yeah. That's what I thought.
overbarrel49 wrote:As Butch mentioned in reference to my latest pic in "Good Marks", "Private spanking sometime have some one listening at the door."

I had almost forgotten about the surveillance man in the control room. He always has a good view and I see he's made sure he has a good close up of Katie's luscious, well spanked bottom.......just as we do.
Getting spanked always seems to make Katie the center of attention!
overbarrel49 wrote:As always, I love watching Katie's after spanking dance in panel 12, especially since she has her dress up and no panties to put on. I think her boss did her a favor by getting rid of that girdle as now her well spanked bottom can be free of any irritating garments.
He probably did do her a favor... but I doubt she's feeling really grateful at the moment.
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, she's not free of men patting her bottom as she goes back to work and I think it would continue to be a tempting target as she stands to do her work.
Probably.

Thanks for all you had to say concerning this cartoon, and your knowledge of girdle-wearers.
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for your comment.
solsunbeach wrote:Good to see Katie receiving all this support from her co- workers!
They just couldn't wait to congratulate her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

HugobOOm -

The whole panty-girdle scenario is a touch of genius. That piece of clothing qualifies as a sexy personal favorite of mind to imagine covering the bottom of a soon to be spanked female. I enjoy the good humor and the note of anticipation for spankings to come.
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Sweetspot. Thanks for commenting.
Sweetspot wrote:The whole panty-girdle scenario is a touch of genius. That piece of clothing qualifies as a sexy personal favorite of mind to imagine covering the bottom of a soon to be spanked female. I enjoy the good humor and the note of anticipation for spankings to come.
That's interesting! Dan and Overbarrel both commented on how un-sexy they consider panty-girdles to be and now you say they're a personal favorite for you. Have you ever spanked a woman who was wearing one? Katie's story is strictly from my imagination. All the spankings I've ever given in real life have been applied to modern panties, bare butts, or fully clothed (usually jeans).
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Once, in my misspent youth, I gave a girl wearing step ins a few cuts with the cane handle of a feather duster. It hurt her enough to bring tears to her eyes.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Once, in my misspent youth, I gave a girl wearing step ins a few cuts with the cane handle of a feather duster. It hurt her enough to bring tears to her eyes.
Interesting, Willjohn. Of course the cane may have been adopted as a replacement for the birch partly because the cane can be felt through most everything - perhaps even a girl's girdle - and it has been alleged that Victorian-era educators were unhappy that the birch, because of its fragility, had to be applied to the bare buttocks (my standard practice regardless of implement :lol: ). I don't know if that's true or not, but there's no doubt the cane is a potent implement, and used correctly, perfectly safe and sane.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.

A feather duster with a cane handle? Hmmm... Maybe Mr. Argyle should've had one! However, I think Dan and Phil are happier that he made Katie take the girdle off. She certainly felt his hairbrush when he applied it to her bare butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

The Next Day

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Of course the cane may have been adopted as a replacement for the birch partly because the cane can be felt through most everything - perhaps even a girl's girdle - and it has been alleged that Victorian-era educators were unhappy that the birch, because of its fragility, had to be applied to the bare buttocks (my standard practice regardless of implement). I don't know if that's true or not, but there's no doubt the cane is a potent implement, and used correctly, perfectly safe and sane.
So far, I've never used a cane... in real life or in a Katie comic. Mostly I like the hand, and next to that, a hairbrush, and next to that, some other sort of flat-sided paddle-like implement. In one of my "lost" strips I had a man spank Katie with a ukulele! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Next Day

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Web-ed.

So far, I've never used a cane... in real life or in a Katie comic. Mostly I like the hand, and next to that, a hairbrush, and next to that, some other sort of flat-sided paddle-like implement. In one of my "lost" strips I had a man spank Katie with a ukulele! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hi, B00m:

The cane does have some limitations. For one thing, most American women seem afraid of it (probably because they've seen some of those very severe eastern European caning videos), so our opportunities as Tops to use one are going to be somewhat limited. I myself have used it only in disciplinary cases where the spankee needed to receive an implement she didn't like very much.

Because of its long association with strict (if not brutal) discipline, it's hard to imagine the cane being used in a light-hearted or humorous way although it logically should be possible. And this limitation extends into your realm as an artist - Katie's fictional world. It would really take some doing to get Katie into a situation where her caning was as funny as her OTK spankings with hand or hairbrush are, or even her rare bending-over paddlings (but note that the paddle does have humorous connotations the cane does not, and I think that helped that time when Katie got paddled by the leprechaun for good luck).

The use of a ukulele as a Katie-paddle was a great idea! I can't remember the strip, though, and I wonder if I ever saw it.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi' Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:The cane does have some limitations. For one thing, most American women seem afraid of it (probably because they've seen some of those very severe eastern European caning videos), so our opportunities as Tops to use one are going to be somewhat limited. I myself have used it only in disciplinary cases where the spankee needed to receive an implement she didn't like very much.

Because of its long association with strict (if not brutal) discipline, it's hard to imagine the cane being used in a light-hearted or humorous way although it logically should be possible. And this limitation extends into your realm as an artist - Katie's fictional world. It would really take some doing to get Katie into a situation where her caning was as funny as her OTK spankings with hand or hairbrush are, or even her rare bending-over paddlings (but note that the paddle does have humorous connotations the cane does not, and I think that helped that time when Katie got paddled by the leprechaun for good luck).
I agree. That's the main reason I haven't done it. I realize that, in the right hands, a cane can be used carefully to inflict a stinging pain without casing severe damage... but I've also seen the gruesome photos of backsides that were beaten raw and bloody.

I admit that occasionally I've put a ridiculous number of swats in some of my stories, like the 1480 that she got for saying @#$% 37 times after she had made a bet with Bullmoose that she wouldn't say that word, or the time she had to endure 1000 whacks from a paddling machine set for "maximum sting". However, I hope everybody realizes that these are fanciful exaggerations, and that Katie's durable bottom never winds up bloody or welted. All I ever want to see is a red hot glow that looks the way a naughty lady feels after she's been soundly spanked, and I hope that all of Katie's fans want that too.
web-ed wrote:The use of a ukulele as a Katie-paddle was a great idea! I can't remember the strip, though, and I wonder if I ever saw it.
That was a cartoon I did a long time ago and didn't save. If anyone has it, maybe Overbarrel would. Or maybe I'll just have to re-draw that strip.

In addition to her hair color and a propensity for doing things that earn her spankings, the other thing that Katie has in common with Lucy Ricardo from the old I Love Lucy TV show, is that she wants to be a singer, but she can't stay on pitch to save her life (or more appropriately, to save her ass!). Katie competed in a talent show, wearing a grass skirt, playing a ukulele, and singing "Aloha Oe". Her singing was so bad, that the M.C. cut her performance short and used her uke to spank her with.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

At the time I wrote of it was what was available.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:That was a cartoon I did a long time ago and didn't save. If anyone has it, maybe Overbarrel would. Or maybe I'll just have to re-draw that strip.
Hi Boom,

I will search my files as soon as I can get a chance and if I find it, I will post it on your forum. Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

i always liked Katie being spanked the number of spankings and indeed her number of spanks are amazing. I have enjoyed that her spankings do not harm her and am glad i have never seen marks on her beautiful bottom just a nice red hue. Thanks b))m for sharing that bit of Katie lore that we the fans do enjoy. I have not been to the site reguarly but i do always enjoy your stories and Katies many spankings. Have a great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, JimC.
jimc wrote:i always liked Katie being spanked the number of spankings and indeed her number of spanks are amazing. I have enjoyed that her spankings do not harm her and am glad i have never seen marks on her beautiful bottom just a nice red hue. Thanks for sharing that bit of Katie lore that we the fans do enjoy. I have not been to the site regularly but i do always enjoy your stories and Katies many spankings.
Thanks for saying that.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another short story that takes place at S.P.A.N.K. headquarters the day after the Big Cosplay Event. Katie is between spy assignments and has to finish up on some paperwork.
00000report01.jpg
00000report01.jpg (87.53 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000report02.jpg
00000report02.jpg (54.18 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000report03.jpg
00000report03.jpg (66.1 KiB) Viewed 2849 times