Growing Pains

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains

Post by willjohn »

Linda should have thought bout the wisdom of showing her arse to the spectators, now her arse is suffering for her pig headedness.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

At this point we are able to identify with Lynne because she is representing us on the other side of that door. With her ongoing commentary she is doing the same thing we are doing at our computers by joyfully critiquing Linda's corporal punishment. Linda is wearing the sheerest panties I've ever seen and to paraphrase the wolf, "All the better to spank you in my dear." So the point is raised about spanking etiquette. I'm sure Etta Kett would have told Linda that - "The proper young woman never enters into an argument with her authority figure when it is determined that a spanking is in order!" :geek: Thanks for sharing!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:It`s isn`t Linda`s panty that is getting warmed it her bare bottom! both Lynne and that lady needs to be turn over the knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great humiliation Action 8-)
hi Butch,

Ithink you're right about Linda's panties. To say they're barely there is certainly an understatement :lol: . Of course, Lynne clued us in on that in pic 2. Apparently, you aren't the only one who thinks that both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes need to be spanked too...........and you never can tell what's liable to happen here in my ideal spanking fantasy world 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Linda should have thought bout the wisdom of showing her arse to the spectators, now her arse is suffering for her pig headedness.
Hi Willjohn,

Indeed she should have and apparently the other cheer leaders tried to tell her not to do it so it's all her own fault :lol: . Don't you just love it when a girl gets a spanking that's all her own fault 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:At this point we are able to identify with Lynne because she is representing us on the other side of that door. With her ongoing commentary she is doing the same thing we are doing at our computers by joyfully critiquing Linda's corporal punishment. Linda is wearing the sheerest panties I've ever seen and to paraphrase the wolf, "All the better to spank you in my dear." So the point is raised about spanking etiquette. I'm sure Etta Kett would have told Linda that - "The proper young woman never enters into an argument with her authority figure when it is determined that a spanking is in order!" :geek: Thanks for sharing!
HI Phil,

I hadn't thought about Lynne representing us but I guess you're right. On the one hand, Lynne is supporting her friend but on the other hand, she is also enjoying Linda's predicament, just as we are :lol: . Of course, since she's been one of the main people who has had to put up with Linda's recent attitude, she probably has a reason. Those panties are, as Lynne commented, transparent :lol: . I don't know if they really make panties this sheer but they do where ever Linda shops :lol: . Linda does indeed to have forgotten the rules of getting a spanking. Trying to give orders to a man who is already spanking her isn't a good idea for a naughty, young lady who is already in trouble :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1006

Post by web-ed »

There used to be a brand of women's pantyhose, I believe it was, that advertised it "Makes you look like you're not wearing nothing!" At least I remember it that way. But the double-negative aside, that slogan could have been applied to Linda's panties, which sure make it look like she's not wearing anything and which offer no protection against the rain of spanks coming from Dr. Swatson :lol: ! I'm sure everyone is enjoying the OTK positioning here and the humiliation being enhanced by the taunting of Mrs. Holmes. I wonder if Mrs. Holmes ever uses the line "And don't call me Shirley"? I can't really think of any way to fit it into our story here anyway.

Looking forward to seeing what happens to Lynne :) .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Wow! We get another good look at Linda's "barely-there" panties, and the spanking has begun! Mmmmm! I love the view!
overbarrel49 wrote:Apparently, you aren't the only one who thinks that both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes need to be spanked too...........
Yeah. Butch isn't the only one who thinks that.
web-ed wrote:I wonder if Mrs. Holmes ever uses the line "And don't call me Shirley"? I can't really think of any way to fit it into our story here anyway.
Or maybe since she is Shirley, she could say, "And don't call me Leslie!" At the moment, I'm Mrs. Holmes's taunts are adding to Linda's (well-deserved) humiliation... but will her words come back to haunt her later? I hope so! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn wrote:Linda should have thought bout the wisdom of showing her arse to the spectators, now her arse is suffering for her pig headedness.
I completely agree with WillJohn about that.

This is a great panel for a story that's looking really good for its early stages.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:There used to be a brand of women's pantyhose, I believe it was, that advertised it "Makes you look like you're not wearing nothing!" At least I remember it that way. But the double-negative aside, that slogan could have been applied to Linda's panties, which sure make it look like she's not wearing anything and which offer no protection against the rain of spanks coming from Dr. Swatson :lol: ! I'm sure everyone is enjoying the OTK positioning here and the humiliation being enhanced by the taunting of Mrs. Holmes. I wonder if Mrs. Holmes ever uses the line "And don't call me Shirley"? I can't really think of any way to fit it into our story here anyway.
hi web-ed,

As Lynne told us, sheer was an under statement :lol: . I guess you'd have to ask Linda to find out where to buy those :lol: . Mrs. Holmes does indeed seem to be enjoying Linda's predicament as well as her apparent lack of understanding of how a spanking works. I also think she's taking a certain amount of satisfaction from seeing Linda get this well deserved spanking 8-) . Mrs. Holmes is obviously very experienced at punishing young ladies and knows that some added humiliation makes the spanking more effective :D .
web-ed wrote:Looking forward to seeing what happens to Lynne :) .
Since everyone seems to be looking forward to seeing what happens to Lynne, I'd say you're in good company :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Wow! We get another good look at Linda's "barely-there" panties, and the spanking has begun! Mmmmm! I love the view!
Hi boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view. Of course, we all love to see a naughty girl get her bare bottom spanked but I personally think there's a certain appeal to seeing that naughty girl getting the seat of her panties warmed too :D . Of course, in this case, that aforementioned seat might as well not be there :lol:
hugob00m wrote: This is a great panel for a story that's looking really good for its early stages.
I'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Both Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes seem to understand that embarrassment is just as important when spanking a naughty girl as making her bottom sting and they obviously are quite expert at doing both :lol: ! Their experience is showing! I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
looking for a way out
looking for a way out
1007.jpg (372.88 KiB) Viewed 17882 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like your latest installment of Growing Pains, with another chance to watch Linda's cute posterior bouncing around and turning redder with every swat from the principal.

Mrs. Holmes continues to taunt, adding to Linda's embarrassment... or should I say em-BARE-ASS-ment? But I notice something else. For the first time, she's facing away from your audience, showing off what a cute round bottom she has, displayed quite nicely in the tight dress she's wearing. Will she be getting spanked before this is all over? I hope so! And maybe the cheerleaders will get a chance to witness her being humiliated! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I like what you've done so far, and look forward to what will come next.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Very, very cute story, Phil.

But... correct me if I'm wrong: In the last two panels, aren't the two pictures of Linda in exactly the same pose?

It almost seems that you used one of the two pics as a template for the other. Of course, both 1006.jpg and 1007.jpg depict the same action on Linda. It just seems strange to see them look identical. Good show for us, though.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I like your latest installment of Growing Pains, with another chance to watch Linda's cute posterior bouncing around and turning redder with every swat from the principal.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .
hugob00m wrote:Mrs. Holmes continues to taunt, adding to Linda's embarrassment... or should I say em-BARE-ASS-ment? But I notice something else. For the first time, she's facing away from your audience, showing off what a cute round bottom she has, displayed quite nicely in the tight dress she's wearing. Will she be getting spanked before this is all over? I hope so! And maybe the cheerleaders will get a chance to witness her being humiliated! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Being highly experienced in the art of spanking naughty, young ladies, Mrs. Holmes understands that embarrassment is just as important as a stinging bottom :D . She's also heard all the excuses before so she takes the opportunities to add to the naughty girl's humiliation 8-) . I'm glad you like the shape of her bottom and have noticed that it's very spankable too. As I said, at the beginning, Growing Pains is going to take place in episodes and it's highly likely that Mrs. Holmes could get a good spanking in one of them although I haven't gotten that far along in the planning. I will say that I like the idea of the cheerleaders getting to watch while she gets her bottom warmed :D .
hugob00m wrote:I like what you've done so far, and look forward to what will come next.
I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . More to come. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Very, very cute story, Phil.
Hi Dan,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D .
daneldorado wrote: But... correct me if I'm wrong: In the last two panels, aren't the two pictures of Linda in exactly the same pose?

It almost seems that you used one of the two pics as a template for the other. Of course, both 1006.jpg and 1007.jpg depict the same action on Linda. It just seems strange to see them look identical. Good show for us, though.

Cheers,
Dan
I always go back and make sure I don't use the same pose for 2 consecutive pics so I had to go back and look at the 2 pics to see what you were talking about. They are not identical but they are really close to being the same. I remember doing this and the pose in this week's pic started out quite a bit different. However, the way her legs were displayed caused a problem with the way her panties looked so I switched her right and left legs. That helped some but there were still problems so I made other changes. Ultimately, the 2 poses wound up being almost identical. Since I had started with a different pose, I didn't notice it.

I have 5 more pics done as of this time and after I read your comments, I went back and checked them all to make sure I didn't have more duplication :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #7

Post by web-ed »

Coming in this late I don't have too much to add except to say that Dr. Swatson sure seems to be getting to the seat of the trouble, to use of gag from an old Bill Ward Humorama cartoon. :D Somehow, I don't think Linda's trickery is going to do her much good, but we'll see.

I'm very pleased at the emphasis on the humiliation aspect of spanking in our story so far.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Coming in this late I don't have too much to add except to say that Dr. Swatson sure seems to be getting to the seat of the trouble, to use of gag from an old Bill Ward Humorama cartoon. :D Somehow, I don't think Linda's trickery is going to do her much good, but we'll see.
Hi web-ed,

I think you have this correctly analyzed...........Linda's attempts to get out of this are pretty feeble and I do agree that her seat is doomed :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I'm very pleased at the emphasis on the humiliation aspect of spanking in our story so far.
In that case, you should enjoy the rest of this episode ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Linda's most recent plan to get her spanking to end, isn't working either :lol: . Meanwhile, out in the hall, Lynne is having some issues of her own :o . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
Attachments
sting building
sting building
1008.jpg (376.63 KiB) Viewed 17848 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Notice the woman witnessing Linda spanking is blushing I would think this is nothing new to her :lol: Hope after the girls are done with she would be next :twisted: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Notice the woman witnessing Linda spanking is blushing I would think this is nothing new to her :lol: Hope after the girls are done with she would be next :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Mrs. Holmes is indeed blushing a bit :D . That all seemed perfectly reasonable to me. Sure, she's seen a hundred girls get spanked in this office and she is an older woman but she's still a girl and seeing another girl face down, skirt up getting a spanking is bound to make her blush a little, especially if she's still subject to spankings from her husband 8-) . So far pretty much everyone who has commented on this toon wants to see her getting a spanking too so you're definitely in the majority here :lol: . As this toon is happening in my ideal, fantasy spanking world, it's certainly a possibility that she will get a spanking before all this is over. I haven't planned that out yet but it could well happen :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I somehow doubt that Lynne will save her arse by hiding in a supply room. :roll:

She should have ducked out earlier. Her absence must have been noticed by now. :?