Growing Pains

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I somehow doubt that Lynne will save her arse by hiding in a supply room. :roll:
HI Willjohn,

You seem suspicious about Lynne hiding in the supply room and what's going to happen to her :lol: . All I can say at this point is that if you want to see what happens, you'll just have to keep watching 8-) .
willjohn wrote: She should have ducked out earlier. Her absence must have been noticed by now. :?
If you will keep watching the clock on the desk in the principal's office, you'll see that it isn't quite time for the cheerleaders to congregate in the locker room. Lynne will have to be there at the appropriate time though. I've heard it said that curiosity killed the cat and she is certainly risking a similar fate by hanging around. We'll see what happens. Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

An excellent entry and a bit of a cliffhanger to boot. I thought perhaps that Swatson would take Holmes advice as an indication that she didn't trust his judgement or at least see her as being a little to bossy. It appears that, outwardly anyway, he appreciated the impute from his "ass-istant".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:An excellent entry and a bit of a cliffhanger to boot. I thought perhaps that Swatson would take Holmes advice as an indication that she didn't trust his judgement or at least see her as being a little to bossy. It appears that, outwardly anyway, he appreciated the impute from his "ass-istant".
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . As far as Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes go, I think they've done this so many times that they have their whole routine well rehearsed :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1008

Post by web-ed »

Yes, let's take a look at the clock on the wall in Dr. Swatson's office. It appears he began the spanking around 2:15 P.M. and that it's been six or seven minutes now, although I bet it seems longer to Linda :lol: ! Her attitude is definitely changing, though, which is a positive development and proof that the spanking is working. And time may be running out for Lynne as well...

We'll stay tuned.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, let's take a look at the clock on the wall in Dr. Swatson's office. It appears he began the spanking around 2:15 P.M. and that it's been six or seven minutes now, although I bet it seems longer to Linda :lol: ! Her attitude is definitely changing, though, which is a positive development and proof that the spanking is working. And time may be running out for Lynne as well...

We'll stay tuned.
Hi web-ed,

Her attitude is indeed changing just as the office dwellers knew it would :lol: . I guess the question is, will Linda learn the main lesson she needs to learn here or will some things still elude her even after the spanking is over? We'll be finding out as the story progresses 8-) . I liked your comment about time running out for Lynne. It's funny, but everyone seems to be suspicious that she's engaged in a very dangerous activity which will ultimately put her own bottom in jeopardy.....or perhaps you're just suspicious of me :lol: . Only time will tell. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Really, Phil? How could we be suspicious of you? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Really, Phil? How could we be suspicious of you? :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I was wondering the very same thing :lol: . Still, you just never know what I have in mind 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Well, Linda is still getting spanked by Dr. Swatson and Lynne is safely hidden in the supply room so perhaps it's time we took a look in the hallway to see who happened by just in time to hear Linda getting spanked :D. I hope you enjoy this new pic which is the first of 2 I'm posting this week. Phil
high school couple
high school couple
1009.jpg (368.32 KiB) Viewed 16236 times
?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Frances is going to lose her pantses & do the spanky dances.
( I know, it's a poor effort.) 8-)
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil Overbarrel wrote:

Here is the second pic and it turns out that it's another high school couple, Ed and Frances, who have had the good fortune to come by just at this time :D ..........and it seems their conversation about Linda getting a spanking has taken an interesting turn :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic.

I'm proud of you, Phil. Not only are you a true spanko, you seem to be a gifted student of psychology. The "thought balloons" you've given us to read, showing what goes on in the minds of Ed and Frances at this crucial moment, reveal precisely the anticipations of a young couple facing the Moment of Truth.

He: "Now I have to spank her or she will lose respect for me!" followed by "I love it! Heh heh!"

She: "GASP!" "When Ed makes a promise this way, he always... Gulp! keeps his promise because he knows I'd be disappointed if he didn't... which means he's REALLY going to s-s-s-spank me! PHEW!"

This is excellent dialogue, Phil. It is much pithier than Fred Graham's declaration: "All right, Miss Vanessi, you asked for it, now you're going to get it!" Of course I realize that was a very different scene, in a much different setting.

But the stature of your vocabulary is first rate, Phil. I can't wait to see what comes of it. You have given your audience a tantalizing cliffhanger and now I'm sure Ed isn't the only male who feels a hard on, coming on.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

hope Ed shows her the different between a foreplay spanking from a punishment OUCH! :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Frances is going to lose her pantses & do the spanky dances.
( I know, it's a poor effort.) 8-)
Hi Willjohn,

It certainly does look that way. I know if I had been the one to make such a promise, it would definitely be a promise kept 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: I'm proud of you, Phil. Not only are you a true spanko, you seem to be a gifted student of psychology. The "thought balloons" you've given us to read, showing what goes on in the minds of Ed and Frances at this crucial moment, reveal precisely the anticipations of a young couple facing the Moment of Truth.

He: "Now I have to spank her or she will lose respect for me!" followed by "I love it! Heh heh!"

She: "GASP!" "When Ed makes a promise this way, he always... Gulp! keeps his promise because he knows I'd be disappointed if he didn't... which means he's REALLY going to s-s-s-spank me! PHEW!"
Hi Dan,

I really appreciate your comments about these pics :D . It has now been 50 years since I was 18 years old but I still remember the "games" young couples play with each other..........both partners wanting things but are afraid say anything. Both pretending to be confident even though they are unsure :roll: . I particularly enjoyed your comments because the dialog is pretty much all there is here and I put a lot of thought into it :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:This is excellent dialogue, Phil. It is much pithier than Fred Graham's declaration: "All right, Miss Vanessi, you asked for it, now you're going to get it!" Of course I realize that was a very different scene, in a much different setting.

But the stature of your vocabulary is first rate, Phil. I can't wait to see what comes of it. You have given your audience a tantalizing cliffhanger and now I'm sure Ed isn't the only male who feels a hard on, coming on.

Cheers,
Dan
If your remember, I said I was going to do this toon in different episodes, an idea I stole from Boom. My intention here was to set up a different episode and we will no doubt be visiting Ed and Frances at some point in time just to see how things are going 8-) . I have a hunch that I will have to do some more thinking about the dialog for that one too . Thanks again for noticing the dialog :D . I thought it was a pretty good representation of 2 kids about 18 years old and it pleases me that you agree :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:hope Ed shows her the different between a foreplay spanking from a punishment OUCH! :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think he has to after making a promise like that :D ! After all, as he was thinking, he wouldn't want to disappoint her :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Hmmmm! You've got an interesting tangent spinning off of your main story here! Ed and Frances pass by in the hallway and overhear the principal spanking Linda, which prompts a conversation about a spanking Frances got earlier and another spanking Ed would like to give her.

Meanwhile, Linda, who's out of the picture for the moment, is squealing, crying, begging, and promising to be good!

The way the rumor mill works, it won't be long until everybody knows about Linda's punishment. (Of course, they have probably guessed that Linda would get spanked sooner or later, knowing how naughty girls are typically dealt with!)
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

The Fessee High School universe is expanding in the best way possible. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Hmmmm! You've got an interesting tangent spinning off of your main story here! Ed and Frances pass by in the hallway and overhear the principal spanking Linda, which prompts a conversation about a spanking Frances got earlier and another spanking Ed would like to give her.
Hi Boom,

I noticed that you have been doing your O T Katie stories in episodes and decided I would like to steal that idea from you. That being the case, I figured that as I go through an episode, I should set up some possible future episodes and that's exactly what we have here ;) . Ed and Frances will no doubt be the focus of a future episode :D .
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile, Linda, who's out of the picture for the moment, is squealing, crying, begging, and promising to be good!
Linda is out of the picture but that doesn't mean her spanking has stopped. After all, Lynne is the only one who knows there's someone else in the hall :lol: . Besides, I thought Linda's vocalizations, which are typical of a young lady getting a good spanking, would be a good catalyst for the verbal sparring between Ed and Frances 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:The way the rumor mill works, it won't be long until everybody knows about Linda's punishment. (Of course, they have probably guessed that Linda would get spanked sooner or later, knowing how naughty girls are typically dealt with!)
You're probably right about the rumor mill although I have no plans to actually explore this. Of course, considering her past history in this area, I have a hunch that Frances will be extremely careful about what she says and who she tells about this :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:The Fessee High School universe is expanding in the best way possible. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Hi Phil,

In addition to the reply I just did to Boom's comments, I'll say that we are going to be getting to know a lot of people in this school as well as the community ;) . I'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains 1009

Post by web-ed »

I didn't see the names "Ed" and "Frances" anywhere, but if those are their names, I hope we get to see Ed giving Frances the long, thorough spanking she no doubt deserves :lol: ! And I hope they meet Linda before the end of the story and tell her they heard her spanking, which should renew her sense of embarrassment.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I didn't see the names "Ed" and "Frances" anywhere, but if those are their names, I hope we get to see Ed giving Frances the long, thorough spanking she no doubt deserves :lol: ! And I hope they meet Linda before the end of the story and tell her they heard her spanking, which should renew her sense of embarrassment.
Hi web-ed,

I noticed that your comments were under the title "Growing Pains 1009" so perhaps you missed the fact that I posted 2 pics this time, 1009 and 1010. It's in pic 1010 that the names Ed and Frances are mentioned. In any case, we will no doubt be checking in with Ed and Frances in another episode before all this is over :D . Thanks, Phil