O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00003movie07.jpg
00003movie07.jpg (109.16 KiB) Viewed 6198 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00003movie08.jpg
00003movie08.jpg (105.34 KiB) Viewed 6198 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00003movie09.jpg
00003movie09.jpg (63.09 KiB) Viewed 6198 times
willjohn

Re: O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

Post by willjohn »

..and away they go with Katie's taillight showing the way.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

First a quick note, B00m: Dan was having some computer trouble (he got a new one), and that may be why he didn't answer you (it is certainly why we didn't hear from him on this board for a while). I eventually found a note from him in my own mailbox.

Next, two things strike me about chapter 3 of our current story: your layout is quite effective, and this is the first time I remember seeing Katie and Bullmoose engage in a little roleplay, which was cute. (I don't have a better term to use than "layout" which generally refers to the arrangement of panels on a comic-book page; in this case it's really the sequence because we have one panel per post). It was good to see the return of the official Dizzy Lizzy Hairbrush also, although possibly Katie is less enthusiastic about seeing it again than I am :lol: .

Good job on chapter 3!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I'm sorry to be so late commenting but this is the first chance I've had. I like the way Katie's skirt flips up in the back in panel 1 as she's led off for her spanking. I also like her apprehensive expression as she talks to the viewing audience :lol: . In panel 2, Katie seems even more apprehensive while Bullmoose is apparently intending to give her a spanking he's been fantasying about 8-) ......been there done that :D . Well, at least Katie is cooperative in panel 3, much to his surprise :lol: . Katie looks really cute with her bare bottom wiggling around in panel 4 :D . It's also really cute that she's wondering if it's too late to apologize :lol: . Bullmoose, on the other hand, looks really happy that he now has an excuse to use the hairbrush on her shapely spank spot :D . Katie's kicking legs and heartfelt promises are a delight to Bullmoose, just as it is for any man giving his girl a spanking :D . Stinging bottom notwithstanding, Katie seems to be enjoying playing out this fantasy as much as he is in panel 6 :D . OK, so maybe she isn't enjoying this paddling as much in panel 7 as she was before :lol: . I have to wonder if it's her emotions or her stinging bottom she's talking about when she says, "it feels like I'm always in trouble". :lol: . Which ever it was, Katie seems well pleased with the way the story played out in panel 8 :D . Again, she looks really cute with that smile on her face as Bullmoose holds her red, sore bottom 8-) . Of course, the final panel is the perfect ending for this delightful story as this time Katie is leading him to the bedroom so they can finish their reconnection :D :D . I really liked this story. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote:..and away they go with Katie's taillight showing the way.
They won't get lost on their way to the bed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote:First a quick note, B00m: Dan was having some computer trouble (he got a new one), and that may be why he didn't answer you (it is certainly why we didn't hear from him on this board for a while). I eventually found a note from him in my own mailbox.
That explains it. I was going to use a panel from one of Dan's comics as the image on the movie screen in my story... but when I didn't hear from him whether it would be alright, I just used a blank screen.
web-ed wrote:Next, two things strike me about chapter 3 of our current story: your layout is quite effective, and this is the first time I remember seeing Katie and Bullmoose engage in a little roleplay, which was cute. (I don't have a better term to use than "layout" which generally refers to the arrangement of panels on a comic-book page; in this case it's really the sequence because we have one panel per post).
Thank you. I'm glad you like the layout. Sometimes there's a conflict about how much dialog and how much picture are needed to move the story along, and other times, everything just seems to fall in place. And regarding role-play... It might be funny for Bullmoose to dress up like a another character... but I'm pretty sure it won't be Captain Woodshed. For one thing, Dan would probably nix the idea, and then the other thing... I can't see Bullmoose being comfortable in a spandex costume! (But he was willing to dress up like Scottie MacHottie for the cosplay Katie wanted to go to... maybe they can dress up as those characters again, just for the bedroom! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
web-ed wrote:It was good to see the return of the official Dizzy Lizzy Hairbrush also, although possibly Katie is less enthusiastic about seeing it again than I am.
Maybe sometime I should do a story with Lizzie passing the hairbrush on to her granddaughter.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for commenting.
overbarrel49 wrote:'m sorry to be so late commenting but this is the first chance I've had.
No problem. I know how things come up.
overbarrel49 wrote:I like the way Katie's skirt flips up in the back in panel 1 as she's led off for her spanking.
The flipping skirt serves two purposes. It indicates that she's being led at a brisk pace... and it gives the audience a peek at her panties! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: I also like her apprehensive expression as she talks to the viewing audience.
I really appreciate you saying that. I try hard to get the expressions the way I want them to be.
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 2, Katie seems even more apprehensive while Bullmoose is apparently intending to give her a spanking he's been fantasying about ......been there done that.
Yeah. I didn't wind up showing the Captain Woodshed panel i originally planned to... but it would've been one from the recently-posted Captain Woodshed in Traffic with the cute redhead in a polka-dot dress turned over the Captain's knee. I'm sure Bullmoose watched that scene and thought about his own cute little redhead!
overbarrel49 wrote:Well, at least Katie is cooperative in panel 3, much to his surprise.
True. I think she figured, she was going to get spanked already anyway... why not mouth off a little? I don't think she counted on Bullmoose reaching for her hairbrush!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks really cute with her bare bottom wiggling around in panel 4. It's also really cute that she's wondering if it's too late to apologize.
I'm glad you liked that. I think she may have wished she could take back some of what she said when she learned she was going to get the hairbrush!
overbarrel49 wrote:Bullmoose, on the other hand, looks really happy that he now has an excuse to use the hairbrush on her shapely spank spot.
Yeah!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's kicking legs and heartfelt promises are a delight to Bullmoose, just as it is for any man giving his girl a spanking.
They are for me. However, I've seen videos where the man orders the woman to keep her feet down. I don't know why that would be. I think it's erotic to see the woman's legs fluttering while she's being spanked! That's why, in my cartoons, Katie always kicks!
overbarrel49 wrote: Stinging bottom notwithstanding, Katie seems to be enjoying playing out this fantasy as much as he is in panel 6.
I'm thinking she had a teen-aged crush on Captain Woodshed and fantasized about being the super-villainess-du-jour who got spanked at the end of the story... and now she enjoys Bullmoose being so strong and so in control... even though, in her fantasies, the spankings never hurt that much!
overbarrel49 wrote:OK, so maybe she isn't enjoying this paddling as much in panel 7 as she was before. I have to wonder if it's her emotions or her stinging bottom she's talking about when she says, "it feels like I'm always in trouble".
Maybe it's the contrast between the romantic spanking she used to imagine and the reality of the hairbrush across her butt!
overbarrel49 wrote: I have to wonder if it's her emotions or her stinging bottom she's talking about when she says, "it feels like I'm always in trouble".
I think mostly it's the stinging bottom, considering how often she gets spanked.
overbarrel49 wrote:Which ever it was, Katie seems well pleased with the way the story played out in panel 8. Again, she looks really cute with that smile on her face as Bullmoose holds her red, sore bottom.
Maybe it's her sense of Justice Served! She knows she was really naughty this time... with the indecision about what to wear, almost making them late, and her reckless driving to make up time... which corresponds to the girl in the movie getting spanked. (Again, the movie they watched was based on Dan's strip: Captain Woodshed in Traffic)
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, the final panel is the perfect ending for this delightful story as this time Katie is leading him to the bedroom so they can finish their reconnection.
Reconnection and recreation! :D :D :D :D
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I've really enjoyed this episode. Sorry that I let so much of it slip by without making a comment. But in a way I'm glad that I got to read it quickly - comic book style instead of at comic strip speed - timed by clock not by calendar :D Anyway - everything about this is excellent - the writing, art and the erotic appeal.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil S. Thanks for your comments.
Sweetspot wrote:I've really enjoyed this episode. Sorry that I let so much of it slip by without making a comment. But in a way I'm glad that I got to read it quickly - comic book style instead of at comic strip speed - timed by clock not by calendar.
Actually, that makes sense.
Sweetspot wrote: Anyway - everything about this is excellent - the writing, art and the erotic appeal.
I'm glad you liked it. And the part about "erotic appeal"... I designed Katie to be like one of those Humorama girls: innocent and naive... never quite realizing why so many men will jump at the flimsiest excuse to give her a spanking.
hugob00m

Katie as a supervillainess

Post by hugob00m »

This is... sort of a follow-up to the previous story.
0001evilkatie01.jpg
0001evilkatie01.jpg (107.6 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie02.jpg
0001evilkatie02.jpg (111.12 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie03.jpg
0001evilkatie03.jpg (91.91 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie04.jpg
0001evilkatie04.jpg (105.87 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
Katie is worried, and Bullmoose is excited! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie05.jpg
0001evilkatie05.jpg (105.63 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie06.jpg
0001evilkatie06.jpg (120.89 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie07.jpg
0001evilkatie07.jpg (90.8 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001evilkatie08.jpg
0001evilkatie08.jpg (109.49 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
The last you'll be seeing "Evil Katie", the supervillainess, and the end of this story... but you can be sure she's going to do something else that she's going to be spanked for! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Great story in one episode :D At first I thought it was an elaborate role play situation but in 05 I see that Moosey had ordered her never to wear the evil Katie costume again so I guess this was an actual disciplinary spanking for Katie. Of course, I doubt that we could say any of her spankings are 100% punishment spankings because of the pleasure her spanker (not to mention us) gets out of her being spanked. Of course, as you say, Katie is based on the style of a good girl Humorama spankee so she is always going to have that naïve feel about her actions, on the other hand, she puts the slinky thin costume on knowing and even predicting that Moosey will spank her so I suppose that subconsciously [or not] she really wanted to be spanked. I missed the story when she first wore the Evil Katie outfit and I assume actually did something "evil" could you let me know where I can find it :?:
Phil S. 8-)