Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

is delaying a spanking and then starting over is like giving a whole new spanking :? :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I haven't been logged on for a while, so my comments are about the last three panels you've posted.

Mmmmm! I love the view in 4012! Frances is kicking and struggling while her prominently-displayed bottom gets redder and redder! She really looks good from that angle! Great pose, and great placement of your "camera"! The expression on her face and the flying hair add to the kinetic energy of this still picture, making it look like a frame from a video!

And the dialog reveals another part of the story: Frances has been embarrassing Eddie by telling all of her friends that she's the one in charge. How appropriate that, at the moment, she's not "wearing the pants" at all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND he's threatening to tell her friends about the spanking! The thought of that seems to have her in a bit of a panic!

In 4013, he ups the ante by threatening to give her another spanking in front of her friends, just so they will all know who's really in charge in the relationship!

In 4014, Eddie pauses to talk about their situation... still holding her across his lap... rubbing and fondling her yummy posterior! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Frances has a good idea: going to the bedroom so that they can do something that's fun for both of them! Yeah! I think they should do that... but maybe not immediately... It sounds like she still thinks she can give him orders!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:is delaying a spanking and then starting over is like giving a whole new spanking :? :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I have a hunch that Ed won't be able to hold out that long :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Mmmmm! I love the view in 4012! Frances is kicking and struggling while her prominently-displayed bottom gets redder and redder! She really looks good from that angle! Great pose, and great placement of your "camera"! The expression on her face and the flying hair add to the kinetic energy of this still picture, making it look like a frame from a video!
Hi Boom,

Thanks for the compliment. It isn't that easy to capture the action of a spanking scene so I really appreciate your comment :D . I'm glad you enjoyed the "view" too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And the dialog reveals another part of the story: Frances has been embarrassing Eddie by telling all of her friends that she's the one in charge. How appropriate that, at the moment, she's not "wearing the pants" at all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND he's threatening to tell her friends about the spanking! The thought of that seems to have her in a bit of a panic!
I'm glad you enjoyed the dialog too. I thought it was appropriate that a girl who is supposedly wearing the pants in their relationship is getting a spanking without even any panties :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:In 4013, he ups the ante by threatening to give her another spanking in front of her friends, just so they will all know who's really in charge in the relationship

I don't think he would actually do that Frances probably doesn't either but it does give her another possibility to think about :lol: After all, even though he wouldn't want to pull her pants down in front of any other boys, he might actually consider doing it in front of her girl friends 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:In 4014, Eddie pauses to talk about their situation... still holding her across his lap... rubbing and fondling her yummy posterior! ;) ;) ;) ;)
I always enjoyed this part of a spanking and I'm assuming that the girl I was spanking enjoyed the break too.....and he rubbing and fondling ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Frances has a good idea: going to the bedroom so that they can do something that's fun for both of them! Yeah! I think they should do that... but maybe not immediately... It sounds like she still thinks she can give him orders!
I have a hunch that Ed won't be taking any orders. Besides, he needs to make sure that he gets rid of all his frustrations with her by taking them out on her naughty bottom :D . However, Frances does have a good idea here and it won't be the last one she has before this is over 8-) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Who has not been spanked yet? The deputy principal?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Who has not been spanked yet? The deputy principal?
Hi Willjohn.

There are lots of naughty girls who haven't been spanked yet. Mrs. Holmes is certainly among them. Then there is Betty, Linda's mom and Marsha, Lynne's mom and the twins and maybe some others we haven't heard of yet ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Fessee High and surrounding suburbs look likely to have many young and not so young ladies with arses of various hues.
Some pink, some red and others in deep shades of blue. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

You know, I believe that Frances is a bit surprised by Ed's reaction to her suggestion :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
UH-OH!
UH-OH!
4015.jpg (295.83 KiB) Viewed 30097 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

The spanker must always be calm stern and in charge no matter what!!! Ed seem to be doing just that :lol: :lol: like Frances bouncing rear :D :D
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Edward continues to make a lot of good points concerning this relationship and his girlfriend's behavior but Eddie seems to be the type that will eventually tire of all the chatter and simply select to get lost in the moment and the utter joy of spanking a beautiful young woman's sumptuous behind. Thanks for sharing this imaginative scene with us.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The spanker must always be calm stern and in charge no matter what!!! Ed seem to be doing just that :lol: :lol: like Frances bouncing rear :D :D
Hi Butch,

Ed does indeed seem to be doing just that. Not bad for a high school kid :D . He kind of reminds me of myself ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Edward continues to make a lot of good points concerning this relationship and his girlfriend's behavior but Eddie seems to be the type that will eventually tire of all the chatter and simply select to get lost in the moment and the utter joy of spanking a beautiful young woman's sumptuous behind. Thanks for sharing this imaginative scene with us.
Hi Phil,

I have a hunch you are right about Ed ;) . I'm glad you're enjoying this toon :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Now Ed's giving Frances some facts.....like the fact that she's a brat :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
explaining
explaining
4016.jpg (288.71 KiB) Viewed 30260 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Don`t think no one told Frances that spanking is a part of taking care of her :lol: :lol: it shows how much he want her to be a better person and not a brat! :D :D also notice how Ed is having problem keeping Frances steady on his lap the way his legs is slanting :twisted: please readjust her back on your lap! don`t want her to fall doing the action :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Considering how long Ed has been spanking Frances and his youth he must have a flagpole in his jocks unless has already tuned into a geyser.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Ireally enjoy the spanking and the lecture does seem quite intresting esp. being given while she is otk. Great coloring and expressions. As you know i really do enjoy your otk renderings and while i cannot comment as much as i would like i do want you to know how much i do appricate your stories and your artwork. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Don`t think no one told Frances that spanking is a part of taking care of her :lol: :lol: it shows how much he want her to be a better person and not a brat! :D :D also notice how Ed is having problem keeping Frances steady on his lap the way his legs is slanting :twisted: please readjust her back on your lap! don`t want her to fall doing the action :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think you're right. It does seem that Frances has a few things to learn about relationships, and their relationship to spankings :lol: . I have confidence that Ed will be able to keep control of Frances until he lets her off his lap 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Considering how long Ed has been spanking Frances and his youth he must have a flagpole in his jocks unless has already tuned into a geyser.
Hi willjohn,

When I was Ed's age and spanking my high school girlfriend, I often wondered what power it was that allowed me to maintain a hard on without creaming my jeans :lol: . For the purpose of this story, I am assuming Ed has the same power 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Ireally enjoy the spanking and the lecture does seem quite intresting esp. being given while she is otk. Great coloring and expressions. As you know i really do enjoy your otk renderings and while i cannot comment as much as i would like i do want you to know how much i do appricate your stories and your artwork. Have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you're enjoying the lecturing. Actually, at the same age, I was usually too horny to spank and lecture at the same time so I usually did my lecturing before and after so I could concentrate on spanking her naughty bottom :lol: . It looks like Ed has no trouble doing both at the same time and I definitely thought it was appropriate in this case ;) . I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying my pics too. I put a lot of work in on them :D .Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I agree with Butch's comment. Frances said that Ed should take care of her... but he IS taking care of her by spanking her. He would be doing her a disservice by continuing to allow her to be a brat without doing anything about it. She's probably been alienating her friends with her bad behavior and didn't even realize it.

A good spanking might not be what the wants right now... but it's sure what she needs! As for making her happy... well... I suppose there might be something he can do AFTER he finishes the spanking that will make both of them very happy! :D :D :D :D

The expression on her face shows she's really feeling it now, along with the successive reddening of her cute little bottom! And one little extra touch that makes the scene sort of funny is the way her panties are swinging around on her ankle while she kicks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Overall, I'm enjoying your latest panel!