Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Frances wanted to know what it would be like to be taken in hand...well now she knows. Perhaps later on when her position isn't so precarious she will look back and be very pleased! Right now though it's Ed who is very pleased :D and he hasn't even started to spank the girl yet. Control - dominance - submission is evidently important with the pleasure these two get out of a situation like this. I think Frances will be up for more of the same is Ed doesn't over do it.
Hi Phil,

Frances did indeed want to know what it would be like but I don't think she knows it all yet. She does know that it's starting out to be an intense experience for her 8-) . I think you're right about her looking back and being pleased :D . It might even happen before the spanking is over ;) . Yep, Ed is pleased and I figure he's going to be even more pleased before this is over. He's bound to find spanking his bratty girl to be very satisfying, not to mention down right fun :lol: . I agree with your statement about dominance and submission and I think that's basically what this spanking has always been about ;) . I also agree with you that Frances will be up for more of this :D , especially since Ed may not give her a choice :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

This is a very well done panties-lowering scene. For the female, it is simultaneously the most nerve-wracking and at the same time the most thrilling moment, and that comes across here. For the man, it's basically pure excitement (sorry ladies, but that's just how it is - we don't have the anxieties you do, ha-ha! :lol: ), and that comes across in the scene as well. A good viewing angle of the soon-to-be-paddled fanny complements the rest of the scene nicely.

"Growing Pains" has quite a sprawling plot - I can't think of a more technical description than that - but then, so did War and Peace and nobody's complaining about it :lol: . I think everyone should be pleased with our plot structure here, especially since it contains so many spankings! :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:This is a very well done panties-lowering scene. For the female, it is simultaneously the most nerve-wracking and at the same time the most thrilling moment, and that comes across here. For the man, it's basically pure excitement (sorry ladies, but that's just how it is - we don't have the anxieties you do, ha-ha! :lol: ), and that comes across in the scene as well. A good viewing angle of the soon-to-be-paddled fanny complements the rest of the scene nicely.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . You are certainly right, from both sides of the lap, about the emotions of this moment in a spanking ;) . I have a spankee friend who commented on just how nervous she is when her panties are being lowered for a spanking 8-) . She also commented that, knowing what her spanker is seeing is very thrilling for a naughty, young lady :D . I'm glad you liked the camera angle on this one :D .
web-ed wrote:"Growing Pains" has quite a sprawling plot - I can't think of a more technical description than that - but then, so did War and Peace and nobody's complaining about it :lol: . I think everyone should be pleased with our plot structure here, especially since it contains so many spankings! :D
You are right and it may sprawl a lot more before it's over :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Her bare bottom seems to be the current focus for both Ed and Frances :D ......and they both seem to think it's all very intense..... 8-) ! I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
just a feeling
just a feeling
4009.jpg (315.3 KiB) Viewed 29633 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The way this is going I think Frances might halt the spanking so she can place a towel over Ed`s knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: Very intense !!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The way this is going I think Frances might halt the spanking so she can place a towel over Ed`s knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: Very intense !!
Hi Butch,

That's a very interesting observation :D . You must have had some experiences similar to mine ;) . If properly done, a situation like this one can indeed be very intense 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. It's been a while since I've had some time to comment on your current story, so I'm going to go back a ways.

In panel 4005 we see Frances in position with her dress still in place, tightly stretched over her tempting bottom. She looks delicious! If it had been me in Eddie's place, I would've given her a few swats on the seat of her dress before raising it up.

Then, in panel 4006, he raises her skirt up and we get to see her panties! Yummy!

In panel 4007, he's about to pull them down. I love the way she squirms and kicks and tries to argue her way out of what she must know is inevitable!

In panel 4008, she's now fully exposed to him, and tries frantically to negotiate... but she has no chips in this negotiation!

And now, in panel 4009, We see my favorite part of a spanking. He's delivering a lecture that she probably won't hear or remember... just so he can stall just a little bit and fondle her cute bottom! Oh yeah! He'll probably pause a couple of times while the spanking is in progress too! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:In panel 4005 we see Frances in position with her dress still in place, tightly stretched over her tempting bottom. She looks delicious! If it had been me in Eddie's place, I would've given her a few swats on the seat of her dress before raising it up.
Hi Boom,

You aren't the first to make this comment. I am kind of drawing on 50 year old memories here and the way I remember it is that at 18 years old, I was always in a hurry to get that dress up and expose the seat of her panties.....to my eyes AND my hands 8-) . I just figured Ed would be too :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Then, in panel 4006, he raises her skirt up and we get to see her panties! Yummy!
I'm glad you enjoyed the view in this one. My intention was to make this scene yummy ;) .
hugob00m wrote:In panel 4007, he's about to pull them down. I love the way she squirms and kicks and tries to argue her way out of what she must know is inevitable!
In panel 6 Frances was embarrassed but in this one, with his fingers under the waist band of her panties, Frances is having a bit of panic joining that embarrassment 8-) , which accounts for the squirming, kicking and begging :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:In panel 4008, she's now fully exposed to him, and tries frantically to negotiate... but she has no chips in this negotiation!
She definitely has no chips in the negotiation......well said :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And now, in panel 4009, We see my favorite part of a spanking. He's delivering a lecture that she probably won't hear or remember... just so he can stall just a little bit and fondle her cute bottom! Oh yeah! He'll probably pause a couple of times while the spanking is in progress too! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ed is definitely enjoying this pre spanking lecture while he plays with her bottom :D . Of course, fondling her bottom also serves the purpose of reinforcing her feeling of helplessness and her understanding that he is in charge ;) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Another great panel - I enjoyed the view as much as young Eddie did :lol: ! About the question of Eddie giving her a few preliminary swats over her dress first, I have to agree with you, Phil: at that age, you're very, very eager, and if I'd had a chance to lower some girl's panties for a spanking at 17 or 18 I wouldn't have put off that moment for anything! As mature men we would probably behave (a little ;) ) differently. If nothing else, we know that postponing the moment the panties come down only increases the female's dread of that inevitable moment :twisted: .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Another great panel - I enjoyed the view as much as young Eddie did :lol: ! About the question of Eddie giving her a few preliminary swats over her dress first, I have to agree with you, Phil: at that age, you're very, very eager, and if I'd had a chance to lower some girl's panties for a spanking at 17 or 18 I wouldn't have put off that moment for anything! As mature men we would probably behave (a little ;) ) differently. If nothing else, we know that postponing the moment the panties come down only increases the female's dread of that inevitable moment :twisted:
Hi web-ed,

I was just going from my experience as a 17 year old :D . I did a lot of feeling around too but only before, during and after the spanking :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

With all the emotional preliminaries over, it's time for Ed to actually begin administering the spanking he promised Frances :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
wait a minute
wait a minute
4010.jpg (278.85 KiB) Viewed 29445 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Frances says "Wait."

Like the old Kinks song Ed is "tired of waiting" and he is starting to give Frances a brand new memory with his hand and her bum :roll: .
Last edited by web-ed on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed rolling eyes icon
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

And we're off! The spanking is off to a good start, enjoyed equally by Ed and we spectators alike :lol: . Frances not so much as she's got plenty to worry about. A good effort and welcome addition to the summertime spankings on CSR :) .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Frances says "Wait."
Hi Willjohn,

Frances is indeed asking Ed to wait. I think she's just surprised and wanting time to think :lol: .
willjohn wrote:Like the old Kinks song Ed is "tired of waiting" and he is starting to give Frances a brand new memory with his hand and her bum :roll: .
Exactly! :lol: :lol: . I couldn't have said it better :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:And we're off! The spanking is off to a good start, enjoyed equally by Ed and we spectators alike :lol: . Frances not so much as she's got plenty to worry about. A good effort and welcome addition to the summertime spankings on CSR :) .
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A great scene with very appealing dialogue. I'm looking forward to seeing how far they take this...well I guess how far he takes it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:A great scene with very appealing dialogue. I'm looking forward to seeing how far they take this...well I guess how far he takes it.
Hi Phil.

I'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . More coming up. Thanks, Phil
Last edited by web-ed on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix Quote Function syntax
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think Ed is discovering that things go a lot smoother if you're enthusiastic about what you're doing ;) ! I'm betting that Frances is starting to feel the results of his enthusiasm too :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
enjoying his work
enjoying his work
4011.jpg (256.72 KiB) Viewed 29308 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Nothing like a man who enjoys his " work". Enthusiasm makes for a good job.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Nothing like a man who enjoys his " work". Enthusiasm makes for a good job.
Hi Willjohn,

Having been one of those enthusiastic spankers, I totally agree with you :lol: . I think it's the actions of the spankee that causes the spanker to have such enthusiasm, which is one reason I've always loved a naughty girl 8-) . Thanks, Phil