Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Good Lord that girl is noisy. Everybody for three blocks will know something is going on. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I hadn't thought about that for this story but I certainly have thought about it when naughty girls needed a spanking back in the past ;) . Lots of times I tried to find an out of the way place to administer a spanking since I really like it when a girl is loud and doesn't hold back during a spanking :D . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

It's going to be interesting to see how Frances responds to what her boyfriend is calling a "really good spanking". I doubt that Frances' immediate reaction will be to see the 'good' part. As far as her 'composure' is concerned sounds like that's a boat that has already left the dock. Thanks for sharing.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:It's going to be interesting to see how Frances responds to what her boyfriend is calling a "really good spanking". I doubt that Frances' immediate reaction will be to see the 'good' part. As far as her 'composure' is concerned sounds like that's a boat that has already left the dock. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Phil,

I too think it's going to be interesting to see how Frances responds and we'll be finding that out in the next couple weeks 8-) . You never can tell about girls.....sometimes their reactions are complete unexpected :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In this weeks pic, Frances is acknowledging that the spanking Ed just gave her really hurt. Meanwhile, Ed is acknowledging that spanking her made him really horny :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
hopping around
hopping around
4020.jpg (292.88 KiB) Viewed 10857 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The pain dance what a sight :lol: :lol: also no need for bad words or ED should wash her mouth out with soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The ballet for the bare arsed battered beauty.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A very lovely spank dance. Frances does need her mouth washed out with soap but it would appear that further discipline of his girlfriend might not be at the top of Ed's priorities right now. :P
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! One thing I like almost as much as seeing a pretty girl getting spanked is seeing a pretty girl with a bright red backside, dancing and rubbing after she's been spanked!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The pain dance what a sight :lol: :lol: also no need for bad words or ED should wash her mouth out with soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the scene :D . I can't say I blame Frances for a little swearing though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The ballet for the bare arsed battered beauty.
Hi Willjohn,

Well said, I hadn't thought about it being a ballet before :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:A very lovely spank dance. Frances does need her mouth washed out with soap but it would appear that further discipline of his girlfriend might not be at the top of Ed's priorities right now. :P
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Frances dancing :D . Considering what Ed's watching right now, I think you're right about what his priorities are at this point :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Heh heh! One thing I like almost as much as seeing a pretty girl getting spanked is seeing a pretty girl with a bright red backside, dancing and rubbing after she's been spanked!
Hi Boom,

You won't get any argument from me about those spank dances 8-) . I love them too :D Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm posting 2 pics today as we get ready to wrap up this episode. In the first pic, Miss Frances seems to have a number of emotions going on including quite a bit of surprise concerning the severity of her spanking :o and an absolute certainty that she can't sit down :lol: .
understanding
understanding
4021.jpg (318.69 KiB) Viewed 10853 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic it appears that Frances really does have a better idea :D ! I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
Yeeees!
Yeeees!
4022.jpg (300.86 KiB) Viewed 10852 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Looks like Ed knows what to do with a very hot bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. This is a great conclusion to Episode 4!

I had a good laugh about Ed's suggestion that they sit down and discuss their situation! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He had to know she wouldn't feel much like sitting right after the spanking he just gave her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the last panel is perfect! They're embracing and reaffirming their love for each other... and he can't resist putting a hand on her red-hot bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Looks like Ed knows what to do with a very hot bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Ed does indeed know what to do with a hot bottom :D . Of course, Frances knows just what she wants too now that her bottom is hot.....and she's going for it 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. This is a great conclusion to Episode 4!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you think so but we aren't quite at the conclusion yet......next week :D .
hugob00m wrote:I had a good laugh about Ed's suggestion that they sit down and discuss their situation! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He had to know she wouldn't feel much like sitting right after the spanking he just gave her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, if Ed didn't know it, Frances most certainly did and she wasn't about to go with that plan :lol:.......especially since she knew exactly what she wanted to do 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And the last panel is perfect! They're embracing and reaffirming their love for each other... and he can't resist putting a hand on her red-hot bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed the view and the idea behind it. This was my favorite pic of the toon ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yes indeed! Two versions of " a hot arse" in one picture. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to post 2 pics to wrap up episode 4. In the first pic, back at school, the twins have noticed something odd about Frances' relationship with Ed.
fact finding
fact finding
4023.jpg (287.54 KiB) Viewed 10724 times