Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
Sweetspot

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by Sweetspot »

Yes it's always good to go about your 'work' with joy and positive energy. Zeal for what he's doing will certainly make for a much more satisfying experience for Ed - good for him! I think for me, were I in Ed's situation, I would probably be experiencing emotions beyond enthusiasm to say a state of...um...I think the word I'm looking for might be mania or perhaps obsession.

This image is a classic pose that I find very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to more.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Yes it's always good to go about your 'work' with joy and positive energy. Zeal for what he's doing will certainly make for a much more satisfying experience for Ed - good for him! I think for me, were I in Ed's situation, I would probably be experiencing emotions beyond enthusiasm to say a state of...um...I think the word I'm looking for might be mania or perhaps obsession.
HI Phil,

I do think you're right. Ed is highly enthusiastic about spanking Frances because of the way she's been treating him but he also has other sources of enthusiasm during this spanking :lol: . Ed is indeed experiencing another state which is growing as the spanking continues 8-) .
Sweetspot wrote:This image is a classic pose that I find very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to more.
I'm glad you're enjoying the view :D . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Also the spankee have a very nice round bottom something to enjoy while spanking :D :lol: :lol: :lol: wish to see some kicking!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Also the spankee have a very nice round bottom something to enjoy while spanking :D :lol: :lol: :lol: wish to see some kicking!!
Hi Butch,

Indeed she does have a nice bottom which is a fact that is certainly not lost on Ed :lol: . I'm sure he's hoping for some kicking too as well as watching that
nicely rounded bottom turning red :D Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Also the spankee have a very nice round bottom something to enjoy while spanking :D :lol: :lol: :lol: wish to see some kicking!!
If she does not hae a round bum at her age she will never have one. 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Ed is teaching Frances that what goes around, comes around :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
not in the same place
not in the same place
4012.jpg (327.55 KiB) Viewed 29489 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Young Frances is definitely not wearing the pants in this "discussion".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Young Frances is definitely not wearing the pants in this "discussion".
Hi Willjohn,

Indeed :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Now that's what I love to see the spankee kicking her legs :D :D meaning the spanking is hurting :lol: :lol: :lol: those panty Frances is wearing will soon be torn to shreds :twisted: :lol: :lol: Exciting story :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Now that's what I love to see the spankee kicking her legs :D :D meaning the spanking is hurting :lol: :lol: :lol: those panty Frances is wearing will soon be torn to shreds :twisted: :lol: :lol: Exciting story :D :D :D
HI Butch,

I'm glad to see you're enjoying the action as Ed spanks Frances :D . Frances does seem to be fighting her panties while she struggles to kick :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Nothing like youthful enthusiasm, is there? Although perhaps Frances wouldn't agree and would wish for a little less enthusiasm on Ed's part :lol: . Of course, she's lucky in a way - she's getting spanked by a guy with a full head of hair, which will become less and less likely as she gets older (not that she'll be less likely to need spanking, but that her spankers are likely to have their hair thin out with the passing of the years).

This spanking looks like it will benefit both Ed and Frances. Ed will get some satisfaction and a better-behaved girlfriend, while Frances will be forced into submission, giving her more respect for Ed which in turn will strengthen their relationship. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:This spanking looks like it will benefit both Ed and Frances. Ed will get some satisfaction and a better-behaved girlfriend, while Frances will be forced into submission, giving her more respect for Ed which in turn will strengthen their relationship. :)
Hi web-ed,

I totally agree :D . I think it's going to also be a very intense day for both of them 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Ed seems to think a little escalation will help him make his point and Frances is certainly feeling that things have changed :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
stretching the point
stretching the point
4013.jpg (305.04 KiB) Viewed 29590 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Ed is really going at it with a will! Frances will probably start offering him sex to stop the spanking. He is definitely in charge.
butch46163@yahoo.com

ED really getting into the swing of things :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: just hope he would give her a spanking in front of everyone!! keep up the hot work :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Ed is really going at it with a will! Frances will probably start offering him sex to stop the spanking. He is definitely in charge.
HI Willjohn,

It could be that Frances will be asking him to stop just so they can have sex ;) . I think she knows he's in charge and is finding that to be pretty arousing 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:ED really getting into the swing of things :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: just hope he would give her a spanking in front of everyone!! keep up the hot work :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the new pic. When I was in high school, I threatened my girl friend with public spanking a couple of times. I had no intention of doing it though. I just wanted to give her something to think about :lol: . I think she knew I wouldn't really do that, but she could never be totally certain :roll: . Anyway, I don't think Ed is really serious. I think he has other things on his mind 8-). Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Stepping it up to the next level - way to go, Ed ;) . Frances is learning - slowly - but she is learning. :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Stepping it up to the next level - way to go, Ed ;) . Frances is learning - slowly - but she is learning. :D
Hi web-ed,

I think Ed has a pretty good plan going here. Especially considering how young he is ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Both Ed and Frances seem to be enjoying this short break in the spanking :) .....although possibly for different reasons :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
relief
relief
4014.jpg (301.83 KiB) Viewed 29453 times