Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I agree with Butch's comment. Frances said that Ed should take care of her... but he IS taking care of her by spanking her. He would be doing her a disservice by continuing to allow her to be a brat without doing anything about it. She's probably been alienating her friends with her bad behavior and didn't even realize it.
Hi Boom,

I agree with you that Ed is taking care of Frances :D . I've heard it said that when a naughty girl behaves badly, she is asking for attention and Ed is definitely giving her some even if it isn't the attention she originally had in mind :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:A good spanking might not be what the wants right now... but it's sure what she needs! As for making her happy... well... I suppose there might be something he can do AFTER he finishes the spanking that will make both of them very happy! :D :D :D :D

Again, I agree with you and we'll be seeing if he ultimately makes her happy :D . Of course, she might actually do something to cause her own happiness before it's all over 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: The expression on her face shows she's really feeling it now, along with the successive reddening of her cute little bottom! And one little extra touch that makes the scene sort of funny is the way her panties are swinging around on her ankle while she kicks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you thought her expression was appropriate :D . It just looked to me like this might where she'd be when that swat landed :lol: . Thanks for noticing her panties swinging around. I thought that and her shoe flying through the air was really helpful in depicting the action of the scene :D .
hugob00m wrote:Overall, I'm enjoying your latest panel!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The determined spanking that Ed's giving her, seems to have caused Frances to have an unexpected realization. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
Attachments
OMIGOSH
OMIGOSH
4017.jpg (289.1 KiB) Viewed 14352 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Mostly its after the spanking that a woman knows she deserved it :lol: :lol: Good hard spanking 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Mostly its after the spanking that a woman knows she deserved it :lol: :lol: Good hard spanking 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

That's a good point, although I will say that Frances does seem to understand much more quickly than Linda :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoying the latest panel in your story. Frances's bottom is still turned up to the sky and a little redder than it was last time.

Now that she's feeling some contrition for the way she's been acting, it may be ALMOST time to end the spanking. But, I don't think Ed is quite through yet.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Well done sir, well done indeed. This particular image has found my sweetspot on the bull-eye. Seems you have perfected both the art-form and spanking story-telling.

Phil S.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoying the latest panel in your story. Frances's bottom is still turned up to the sky and a little redder than it was last time.

Now that she's feeling some contrition for the way she's been acting, it may be ALMOST time to end the spanking. But, I don't think Ed is quite through yet.
Hi Boom,

I do think that Frances is beginning to understand the lesson that Ed is trying to teach :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Well done sir, well done indeed. This particular image has found my sweetspot on the bull-eye. Seems you have perfected both the art-form and spanking story-telling.

Phil S.
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the nice comments :D . I'm glad you're enjoying both the pic and the story. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think one of the reasons Ed is having success teaching Frances the lesson he wants is because he's explaining it to both ends at the same time :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
she's listening
she's listening
4018.jpg (296.78 KiB) Viewed 14236 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

she really getting the message Ouch! :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It will be quite a while before she sits down comfortably. :o

That would really smart! :o :shock:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I'm enjoying your latest panel in the saga of Ed and Frances.

Oh boy! That girl's backside is REALLY RED-HOT now! And the look on her face says she's feeling the heat!

Of course we don't see the effect this spanking is having on Ed, since she's covering that part of him. :D :D :D :D

Great job!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:she really getting the message Ouch! :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Frances does seem to be learning the lesson Ed has been trying to teach her. Just the way we like it :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It will be quite a while before she sits down comfortably. :o

That would really smart! :o :shock:
Hi Willjohn,

That's a good point :lol: . On the other hand, perhaps what she'll be wanting to do next won't require any sitting 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I'm enjoying your latest panel in the saga of Ed and Frances.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D .
hugob00m wrote:Oh boy! That girl's backside is REALLY RED-HOT now! And the look on her face says she's feeling the heat!
Kind of makes you wonder if she's hot anywhere else, doesn't it ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Of course we don't see the effect this spanking is having on Ed, since she's covering that part of him. :D :D :D :D

Great job!
Even though we can't see Ed's enthusiasm right now, doesn't mean it isn't there :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She may want to be on top or do it cat fashion.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think Ed and Frances both need this spanking to be over.....although perhaps for different reasons :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
lesson learned
lesson learned
4019.jpg (292.01 KiB) Viewed 14932 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I agree with what you said...
overbarrel49 wrote: Ed and Frances both need this spanking to be over.....although perhaps for different reasons.
But maybe they have more than one reason that they're ready for the spanking to be over... And perhaps they have one reason in common: I bet both of them can hardly wait to get upstairs for some enthusiastic sex!

Your audience has seen Frances's backside get redder and redder, and I suppose you're probably near the limit of how red she can get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But... even when the spanking itself is over, there's likely to be a little bit of dancing and butt-rubbing... isn't there?

And then, in order to give the two young lovers some privacy, we'll have to move on to the next episode, Hmmm! Who will be the next young lady (or middle-aged lady) to get a well-deserved spanking?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I agree with what you said...

overbarrel49 wrote:
Ed and Frances both need this spanking to be over.....although perhaps for different reasons.

But maybe they have more than one reason that they're ready for the spanking to be over... And perhaps they have one reason in common: I bet both of them can hardly wait to get upstairs for some enthusiastic sex!
Hi Boom,

I have a hunch you're right about both of them wanting to hurry up and get to his bedroom.....although she may not realize that just yet :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: Your audience has seen Frances's backside get redder and redder, and I suppose you're probably near the limit of how red she can get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're right. I did my best to make her bottom redder little by little but, as I'm sure you're aware, there's only so much you can do in that area ;) .
hugob00m wrote:But... even when the spanking itself is over, there's likely to be a little bit of dancing and butt-rubbing... isn't there?
I would certainly think so.........especially considering how familiar you are with my toons :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And then, in order to give the two young lovers some privacy, we'll have to move on to the next episode, Hmmm! Who will be the next young lady (or middle-aged lady) to get a well-deserved spanking?
Yep! We're just about to the end of this toon. I've already finished it and started episode 5 but I've gotten slowed down recently. I'm a trumpet player and play in several bands. The Hanover college band has plenty of trumpet players but no tuba player so I've been spending a lot of my time trying to learn to play the tuba before the fall semester starts again :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Good Lord that girl is noisy. Everybody for three blocks will know something is going on. :?