Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Why is he pretending he is doing it for any reason but for the fun of it? :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

Ed isn't pretending at all. He is really tried of her behavior and intends to correct it by giving her a sore bottom :D . Of course, he's not hiding the fact that he's going to enjoy spanking her either :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Perhaps because he's just a kid. You remember how it was - at that age when you're unsure of what to do with a girl, you tried to follow a script or the minor formulae. But then again, this spanking is a job that needs doing, even though it's going to be a lot more fun than mowing the lawn or fixing the car :lol: !
Hi web-ed,

You make a good point here. When I first started spanking my high school girl friend, she was misbehaving to give me a reason to spank her and the only discussion we had about it was when I was lecturing her about being a naughty girl. Actually, we continued some of that even after it became obvious that the spankings were very arousing for both of us. Even though we quickly got to a point where I gave her more playful spankings just because we both found it arousing, she still continued to misbehave so I would give her a real spanking for being a naughty girl because these were more intense and more satisfying for both of us. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Would have gave Fran a few hard spanks on her dress bottom before lifting it up :D :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

There's certainly nothing wrong with a few spanks over her skirt, just to help build up the anticipation :D . I think Ed is just anxious to get her dress up and get a look at those panties she was bragging about :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

As far as I know you can't go to college and specialize in the psychology of spanking but you seem to have a fantastic handle on the subject anyway. He thinks about it, talks about it and finally he does it! All of that escalating his own pleasure each step of the way. Not to mention that he is escalating my pleasure each step of the way as I identify with just what he is doing - trust the process - I guess. Thanks for a swell ride and so far it's all prelude. Looking forward to this spanking and all the chapters to come. I got to add with a catheter inserted for a few weeks - or maybe months - it's hard to fully appreciate what's happening here but it's still a lot of fun.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:As far as I know you can't go to college and specialize in the psychology of spanking but you seem to have a fantastic handle on the subject anyway. He thinks about it, talks about it and finally he does it! All of that escalating his own pleasure each step of the way. Not to mention that he is escalating my pleasure each step of the way as I identify with just what he is doing - trust the process - I guess. Thanks for a swell ride and so far it's all prelude. Looking forward to this spanking and all the chapters to come. I got to add with a catheter inserted for a few weeks - or maybe months - it's hard to fully appreciate what's happening here but it's still a lot of fun.
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you're enjoying the process :D . I always thought that it was this process, starting with the discussion before the announcement of the spanking, that was really what got all the emotions rolling......for both the spanker and the spankee 8-) . Anyway, it dawned on my sometime back that, in many spanking toons, this part was being short changed in favor of the actual spanking panels. Personally, I think both are necessary, just as it is with a real spanking, so I started slowing my toons down and started depicting more of the details of the process ;) . I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this approach :D . I can see where that catheter would tend to make it more difficult to enjoy. It's like getting old in general, you can still enjoy yourself but you will probably have to work at it more.....sigh. I hope you will soon recover fully . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would seem that, as her dress rises, so does the excitement of our spanking couple. I know that such a sight would cause MY excitement to rise :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
exciting thoughts
exciting thoughts
4006.jpg (341.74 KiB) Viewed 23097 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

In order to give a very hard punishment spanking the spanker must keep from getting to excited :twisted :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:In order to give a very hard punishment spanking the spanker must keep from getting to excited :twisted :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Well, I certainly can't argue with your logic here. Of course, sometimes, that's easier said than done, especially if the spanker is 18 years old :lol: . I can remember the intense anticipation I felt when I was uncovering the seat of my high school girl friend's panties for a spanking. All that shaking and throbbing sure does make it hard to concentrate on the task at hand :lol: . Somehow, I always managed it and I have a feeling that Ed will not only manage it but that he will also enjoy it :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Fran's face is awfully red here from her sheer embarrassment, but I have a feeling another part of her anatomy will soon be redder still :D :oops: .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Fran's face is awfully red here from her sheer embarrassment, but I have a feeling another part of her anatomy will soon be redder still :D :oops: .
HI web-ed,

Good point. I would add that her face is probably pretty hot right now also and I have a hunch that at least a couple of other parts of her body are going to be pretty hot too :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I really love the "camera" angle you used in your two most recent panels. Frances's cute rear end is the center of attention, but her blushing face is still visible.

I'm glad that this episode centers around a dating couple. I really prefer romantic spankings over parental ones. And, of course, Frances has the kind of bottom that a boyfriend would want to smack even if she hadn't been naughty!

The dialog is fun too. The kind of talk you might expect to hear from a high school couple. A little bit awkward, and very sexy.

All in all, I'm really liking this one!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I really love the "camera" angle you used in your two most recent panels. Frances's cute rear end is the center of attention, but her blushing face is still visible.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view :D .
hugob00m wrote:I'm glad that this episode centers around a dating couple. I really prefer romantic spankings over parental ones. And, of course, Frances has the kind of bottom that a boyfriend would want to smack even if she hadn't been naughty!
I have to agree with you on both counts and I have a hunch that Ed is going to be spanking Miss Frances routinely after today 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: The dialog is fun too. The kind of talk you might expect to hear from a high school couple. A little bit awkward, and very sexy.

All in all, I'm really liking this one!
I'm glad you like the dialog. I had to pull some 50 year old memories out to help me out with it :lol: . I always did like telling my girlfriend I was going to spank her as well as how and why :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

While Ed and Frances are having a typical boy-girl, back and forth conversation as he prepares to pull her panties down......their thoughts tell a more revealing story :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
fingers
fingers
4007.jpg (286.1 KiB) Viewed 23208 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The real embarrassment would be Fran's Mum and Dad coming home and finding their dear daughter on a boy's lap with a bare arse.

" You took your panties off for WHAT?" :o :shock: :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The real embarrassment would be Fran's Mum and Dad coming home and finding their dear daughter on a boy's lap with a bare arse.

" You took your panties off for WHAT?" :o :shock: :oops:
Hi Willjohn,

That doesn't seem likely since they are at Ed's house :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

They could be visiting Ed's parents. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Hmmmmm, Frances seems to be realizing that she might have made a mistake :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
begging
begging
4008.jpg (300.52 KiB) Viewed 23085 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder what Frances thought was going to happen when Ed pulled her over his lap? Will Ed shoot his load at the sight of that shapely little bum?
Has our little schoolgirl got in deeper than she hoped?

For the answer to these and other questions tune in next week.... :ugeek:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Frances wanted to know what it would be like to be taken in hand...well now she knows. Perhaps later on when her position isn't so precarious she will look back and be very pleased! Right now though it's Ed who is very pleased :D and he hasn't even started to spank the girl yet. Control - dominance - submission is evidently important with the pleasure these two get out of a situation like this. I think Frances will be up for more of the same is Ed doesn't over do it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I wonder what Frances thought was going to happen when Ed pulled her over his lap? Will Ed shoot his load at the sight of that shapely little bum?
Has our little schoolgirl got in deeper than she hoped?
Hi Willjohn,

Oh, she knew exactly what was going to happen. After all, Ed's been telling her since before they left the school 8-) . She is just automatically protesting and begging him not to spank her just in case she can talk him out of it :lol: . I have to admit that there were times I thought I might shoot my load when I was spanking my high school girlfriend :roll: but I was always able to avoid that ;) . Frances just had to know if Ed would spank her and she was hoping he would and that he wouldn't at the same time :o . You're right that at this moment, she is worried that she's gotten in deeper than she wanted :lol: .
willjohn wrote:For the answer to these and other questions tune in next week.... :ugeek:
You're right again. Stay tooned to see how it all goes down :D . Thanks, Phil