Katie and the Hacker

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Elaine, Katie's descendant, AKA "Futuregirl."

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:I am sure Katie would be welcome in Australia or anywhere there are men who would like to spank her.
Maybe I could do an Australian adventure for Katie... maybe a business trip for Jack Kauf's company, along with Clorene.

One question you might be able to answer is: what would be the most likely thing she might do to earn a spanking "down under"?

I have an idea that MIGHT work: is there a word that is used in Australia to describe a spanking that most Americans are unaware of? Maybe a bloke could threaten, "How would you like a _______?" And she might think he's offering her a drink and respond, "Sure, and one for my friend too!"
willjohn wrote:How Bullmoose would feel about this is another matter.
He probably wouldn't like it... but maybe... if it's a business trip for Jack Kauf, he wouldn't be along.
willjohn

Re: Katie and the Hacker

Post by willjohn »

I can't think of a term that different in Australian slang. Sex is different, " rooting" definitely does not mean cheering in Australia. :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:I can't think of a term that different in Australian slang. Sex is different, " rooting" definitely does not mean cheering in Australia.
Well then... if there isn't a difference in slang that can get her spanked, is there a possibility of using some kind of "Ugly American" thing? Is there anything she might do as a tourist that would infuriate the locals? (Keep in mind that it would have to be an inadvertent offence, since she wouldn't be deliberately rude to any of your countrymen.)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Same rules as over the Pacific, with an arse like hers she does not have to do anything to attract a spanking! :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Same rules as over the Pacific, with an arse like hers she does not have to do anything to attract a spanking! :lol:
Yeah.

I've got the current story to wrap up and another one I've already started... and then I think I'll do a travel story.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hey, Solsunbeach.

You were the first to suggest a trip abroad, and then, since WillJohn commented immediately after you did, I started thinking of Australia as a possible travel destination. Do you have any other ideas about where would be a good place for Katie to go?

I've considered the possibility of having Clorene book the flight... so that instead of Australia, they wind up in Austria!

But one reason I like Australia is the country's nickname. I could write a story about Katie going to Australia and getting spanked "Down Under"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Re: Elaine, Katie's descendant, AKA "Futuregirl."

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:Hey, Solsunbeach.

You were the first to suggest a trip abroad, and then, since WillJohn commented immediately after you did, I started thinking of Australia as a possible travel destination. Do you have any other ideas about where would be a good place for Katie to go?

I've considered the possibility of having Clorene book the flight... so that instead of Australia, they wind up in Austria!

But one reason I like Australia is the country's nickname. I could write a story about Katie going to Australia and getting spanked "Down Under"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Except we think it is the top of the World and the globes are made upside down. ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Except we think it is the top of the World and the globes are made upside down.
You may be right. I don't know who started putting the north pole at the top of maps and globes. Where I live, it sort of makes sense... but not really in the Southern Hemisphere.

However, if Katie does wind up visiting Australia, it seems like the perfect title would have to be: "Katie Gets Spanked Down Under"
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I got the joke. Just pointing out our point of view.

Please don't think Australia is the arsehole of the Earth.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Please don't think Australia is the arsehole of the Earth.
No, I don't think that. Although, we in the U.S. get an odd perspective of your country because of Crocodile Dundee and the Mad Max films.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

That would be like judging the USA by John Wayne westerns.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:That would be like judging the USA by John Wayne westerns.
True!

In some ways, I wish the old John Wayne movies were a little closer to to truth. Things like truth and honor were held in high esteem. And the good guys were always better shots than the bad guys.

And then there's that other thing: A man could chase his naughty wife down Main Street and spank her on the seat of her undies in front of the whole town... if she deserved it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regarding the Mad Max films: the funny thing is that the star, Mel Gibson, was actually born as an American.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

His grandmother, Eva Mylott, was an Australian singer. When Mel's father, Hutton Gibson, was badly injured he moved the family to Australia because he needed help and had more family in Australia than in the USA. Mel studied acting at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts, which is part of the University of New South Wales in Kensington, a southern suburb of Sydney.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:His grandmother, Eva Mylott, was an Australian singer. When Mel's father, Hutton Gibson, was badly injured he moved the family to Australia because he needed help and had more family in Australia than in the USA. Mel studied acting at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts, which is part of the University of New South Wales in Kensington, a southern suburb of Sydney.
And when Mad Max was first seen in the U.S. the studio had dubbed another actor's voice for his, because they didn't think his accent would be intelligible to Americans! (They didn't realize that he had spent his first ten years living as an American.)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Back to Katie and her "travel plans"... if you were Katie's tour guide, where in Australia would you want her to go?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I live in Sydney where it is pissing down rain at the moment. The drought has broken big time. From the weather charts it seems to be wet everywhere.

Regardless of that, Sydney has the Royal Agricultural Society (commonly known as the Easter Show) on at the moment. If she would like to take her chances with some big, rawboned farmers or graziers (what you call ranchers) in town for the show it could be the place for her to go.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I've heard of Sydney being a popular tourist destination. Maybe Katie should go there.

Once she gets there, I'm sure she'll do something to get herself spanked.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

No doubt!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

More of the story:
0008 futuregirl intervenes 01.jpg
0008 futuregirl intervenes 01.jpg (89.22 KiB) Viewed 6853 times
hugob00m