Katie and the Hacker

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Katie and the Hacker

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker06.jpg
0004hacker06.jpg (119.44 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker07.jpg
0004hacker07.jpg (98.53 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker08.jpg
0004hacker08.jpg (90.88 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker09.jpg
0004hacker09.jpg (74.27 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker10.jpg
0004hacker10.jpg (86.79 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker11.jpg
0004hacker11.jpg (96.28 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0004hacker12.jpg
0004hacker12.jpg (107.63 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Boom,

Well, I've been waiting for Karen to get hers but I didn't realize I was going to have to wait years for it to happen :lol: . I did enjoy the views of Katie getting the seat of her cute, little panties warmed :D .I also liked the pic of Katie modestly pulling her skirt down as she explains to Karen ;) . Karen seems to be really feeling the Dan-O-matic but I really wish Katie had raised her skirt before pushing the start button :lol: . I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Revenge is a dessert best served cold but it will be a long time before Karen's arse is anywhere near cold after the Dan-o-matic does its job and she did not even have a gentle warm up before it started!

if Katie gets another spanking it will be business as usual for her.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I don't know why Katie could think that boys actually like spanking her. What an imagination!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yeah, imagine that :roll:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Always nice to see Katie's red arse hanging out of her mini skirt. :twisted:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A spanking machine set on max for no less than 1000 swats :o Katie either has a lot of respect for Karen's tolerance or she wants her disabled :!: Good thing all is fair in love, war and fiction spanking...Can Katie outdo 1000 spanks on maximum strength :?: Is Karen actually a secret agent for PADDLE: Punishing Asses Department Deployed in Lower Estonia? ;) Funny stuff as always - thanks for publishing. I'm looking forward to what comes next.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think Katie has added compound interest to Karen's "spanking debt" from their college days.

As you sew, so shall you reap. Karen sewed the storm all those years ago and now she is reaping the typhoon.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sweetspot wrote:A spanking machine set on max for no less than 1000 swats :o Katie either has a lot of respect for Karen's tolerance or she wants her disabled :!: Good thing all is fair in love, war and fiction spanking...Can Katie outdo 1000 spanks on maximum strength :?: Is Karen actually a secret agent for PADDLE: Punishing Asses Department Deployed in Lower Estonia? ;) Funny stuff as always - thanks for publishing. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

More like WALLOP. Wide Arsed Ladies Lammed Out of Proportion.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wow - two weeks "behind" - but it was sure fun catching up on the latest! :lol: So Katie never did get her revenge in college, but now, perhaps 10 years later, Karen will finally pay for her many misdeeds! Having her trying to hack S.P.A.N.K. was a good idea as it allows Katie herself to take part in Karen's arrest and punishment.

Everyone should understand that 1000 paddle swats at "maximum sting" is of course intended humorously rather than literally. For those who are curious about the tolerance of the typical female spankee for the paddle, of course it depends on how heavy the paddle and how hard the swats. Hard swats generally have to be limited to around 10 - 12, but if you lighten up (as you should for most purposes), you'll find your typical spankee can take 150 - 250 swats (with some rest) without serious bruising. Some spankees are rather delicate - I can recall being able to give only 15 to one with very low tolerance, and she was already bruising - and with them you either keep the number of swats down or switch to a very light paddle, probably leather.

Some reliable tales exist of sorority paddlings that were 25 hard swats total in the course of the evening, but this must be considered excessive.

But as for Karen, it's 1000 swats from the Dan-O-Matic, and she deserves each and every one of them :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:Well, I've been waiting for Karen to get hers but I didn't realize I was going to have to wait years for it to happen :lol: .
Yeah. Too bad she never succeeded in proving her own innocence and Karen's guilt to the clueless dean!
overbarrel49 wrote:I did enjoy the views of Katie getting the seat of her cute, little panties warmed :D .I also liked the pic of Katie modestly pulling her skirt down as she explains to Karen ;).
I'm glad you liked that. Even though this part of the story is mostly about revenge, Katie is still the star... and she deserves to be the center of attention for a little while!
overbarrel49 wrote:Karen seems to be really feeling the Dan-O-matic but I really wish Katie had raised her skirt before pushing the start button :lol: . I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Well... maybe that won't be the only spanking Karen gets! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:Wow - two weeks "behind" - but it was sure fun catching up on the latest! So Katie never did get her revenge in college, but now, perhaps 10 years later, Karen will finally pay for her many misdeeds! Having her trying to hack S.P.A.N.K. was a good idea as it allows Katie herself to take part in Karen's arrest and punishment.
I'm glad you like that part of it.
web-ed wrote:Everyone should understand that 1000 paddle swats at "maximum sting" is of course intended humorously rather than literally.
Definitely.
web-ed wrote:For those who are curious about the tolerance of the typical female spankee for the paddle, of course it depends on how heavy the paddle and how hard the swats. Hard swats generally have to be limited to around 10 - 12, but if you lighten up (as you should for most purposes), you'll find your typical spankee can take 150 - 250 swats (with some rest) without serious bruising. Some spankees are rather delicate - I can recall being able to give only 15 to one with very low tolerance, and she was already bruising - and with them you either keep the number of swats down or switch to a very light paddle, probably leather.

Some reliable tales exist of sorority paddlings that were 25 hard swats total in the course of the evening, but this must be considered excessive.
Even for Katie, who could definitely be considered an "experienced" spankee... the number of swats she gets in the course of a story are pure hyperbole!
web-ed wrote:But as for Karen, it's 1000 swats from the Dan-O-Matic, and she deserves each and every one of them !
Again, hyperbole. But it makes the point that Karen was very naughty, and she was eventually punished.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comments
willjohn wrote:Revenge is a dessert best served cold but it will be a long time before Karen's arse is anywhere near cold after the Dan-o-matic does its job and she did not even have a gentle warm up before it started!
Yeah. Karen is in for a very sore backside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

willjohn wrote:if Katie gets another spanking it will be business as usual for her.
Uh huh... and we all know Katie is going to get spanked again before it's all over! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Always nice to see Katie's red arse hanging out of her mini skirt. :twisted:
I'm glad you like the view. Maybe it's a little bit unrealistic for a woman who thinks her arse is too fat to show it off the way she does... but so what? I like drawing her with short, pleated skirts! :D :D :D :D