Katie and the Hacker

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Katie and the Hacker

Post by hugob00m »

A while back, somebody said something that got me thinking that maybe I should explore Katie's college days.
00001hacker01.jpg
00001hacker01.jpg (99.27 KiB) Viewed 13436 times
hugob00m

Re: Katie and the Hacker

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker02.jpg
00001hacker02.jpg (92.41 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker03.jpg
00001hacker03.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker04.jpg
00001hacker04.jpg (104.04 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker05.jpg
00001hacker05.jpg (107.08 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker06.jpg
00001hacker06.jpg (105.77 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker07.jpg
00001hacker07.jpg (82.23 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker08.jpg
00001hacker08.jpg (108.13 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker09.jpg
00001hacker09.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00001hacker10.jpg
00001hacker10.jpg (250.32 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So Yank was a fink in college too. I hope Karen & all of her friends get their arses spanked.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Funny story. Evidently Katie's gullibility goes way back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

Peeking into a girl's dorm always seemed like a great idea to me....especially if the girls are in their comfy, relaxing clothes 8-) . I also love it when there is a little jealousy going on in the dorm and the girls are actively trying to get other girls spanked :lol: . I also love it that young women, in this case Katie, wear very short skirts :D . I don't know if I've mentioned it before but, for the last 4 semesters, I've been playing trumpet in the band of a local college so I get to hang out with those young people. I had almost forgotten just how cute those young women look while going about their business ;) . I like the girls watching as Katie is marched off in panel 4. The girl who borrowed Katie's computer seems really happy and laughing about her predicament :lol: . The girl beside her appears to be a bit more sober about it, as if she is concerned that this could have bad results for her :roll: . Both of them are holding their bottoms since they know what's going to happen to Katie's bottom.....and maybe they're wondering if anything like that is going to happen to their own bottoms 8-) . Katie looks really cute with her skirt flipping up too :D . Since I don't see any panties, I'm assuming she's wearing a thong. I love her surprised look when Katie finds out she going to get a spanking :lol:. It's funny but the dean looks really familiar somehow :lol: . I can't wait to see the look on Miss Morgan's face when she sees officer Yank coming for her :lol: . In panel 7 Katie looks cute, as always, while she's pleading and the dean looks very happy. Imagine that :lol: . I love the mixture of dread and embarrassment on Katie's face as her skirt is raised in panel 8 :D . Her face looks really hot :lol: . Also, I think it's cute that Katie thinks she's too old to be spanked and that her panties have a seat :lol: . Good views of the spanking in progress and I like the close up of Katie's face in the last panel as she explains that she did get spanked in college :D . Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Very enjoyable. I always wondered about katie's past
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If she was in college it would be after her spankings by Tommy in the park and Bullmoose in the bookshop.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

B00m, your Katie stories are as fresh as ever - perhaps even "fresher" in this one where Katie is (perhaps) a freshman :lol: . Having Officer Yank be a college security guard (or police officer as large public school campuses have their own police forces) was a nice touch, although somehow Katie escaped being spanked by him. But she obviously was not going to get away unscathed, and rather than putting her on double-secret probation ;) as Dean Wormer did in Animal House, this Dean dispensed a good old-fashioned spanking :D ! Katie was lucky in one respect: when she complained she was too old to be spanked on her panties, the Dean could have agreed and taken them down :o .

Art-wise, Katie does look younger here and, with her glasses in that one panel, almost studious.

So, does Karen get her comeuppance next time? We'll wait and see with anticipation. Female hackers, like flappers, deserve to be spanked!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for being the first to comment on this story.
willjohn wrote:So Yank was a fink in college too. I hope Karen & all of her friends get their arses spanked.
Yank has worked in several law enforcement jobs. City cop, park ranger, and now campus security. Karen is eventually going to get her due... but I didn't think about her friends until you mentioned them. Maybe they'll get theirs in another story.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sweetspot. Thanks for your comments.
Sweetspot wrote:Funny story. Evidently Katie's gullibility goes way back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
This is the third "flashback" story I've done of Katie at a younger age. If you compare this one to the other two, you'll see that she's learned something from her earliest spankings: She didn't use the words, "You wouldn't DARE!", and she didn't slap the dean's face.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:Peeking into a girl's dorm always seemed like a great idea to me....especially if the girls are in their comfy, relaxing clothes. I also love it when there is a little jealousy going on in the dorm and the girls are actively trying to get other girls spanked.
I'm glad you liked the set-up. Of course, I got the idea to do a college story after reading Good Marks.
overbarrel49 wrote: I also love it that young women, in this case Katie, wear very short skirts.
I try to vary Katie's wardrobe a bit from time to time, but my favorite outfit for her is the short pleated skirt.
overbarrel49 wrote:I don't know if I've mentioned it before but, for the last 4 semesters, I've been playing trumpet in the band of a local college so I get to hang out with those young people. I had almost forgotten just how cute those young women look while going about their business.
Sounds like fun. I haven't visited a college campus for a long time.
overbarrel49 wrote: I like the girls watching as Katie is marched off in panel 4. The girl who borrowed Katie's computer seems really happy and laughing about her predicament. The girl beside her appears to be a bit more sober about it, as if she is concerned that this could have bad results for her. Both of them are holding their bottoms since they know what's going to happen to Katie's bottom.....and maybe they're wondering if anything like that is going to happen to their own bottoms.
When they see Katie being marched to the dean's office, they all know what's in store for her! Perhaps the other two have first-hand knowledge of what's in store for Katie.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks really cute with her skirt flipping up too . Since I don't see any panties, I'm assuming she's wearing a thong
Not quite a thong, but very skimpy... as you can see in the last panel.
overbarrel49 wrote:I love her surprised look when Katie finds out she going to get a spanking.
This is the first time for Katie to be spanked in a school setting... after going through K-12 as a "goody-two-shoes". And the reason the dean looks so familiar is because I have a template that I use for almost all of the male characters. I make them taller or shorter and change their facial hair, but they're pretty much all the same.
overbarrel49 wrote:I can't wait to see the look on Miss Morgan's face when she sees officer Yank coming for her.
She'll have her usual supercilious smirk, I believe.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 7 Katie looks cute, as always, while she's pleading and the dean looks very happy. Imagine that.
In a college that allows pretty female students to be spanked, being the dean would be a dream job!
overbarrel49 wrote: I love the mixture of dread and embarrassment on Katie's face as her skirt is raised in panel 8. Her face looks really hot. Also, I think it's cute that Katie thinks she's too old to be spanked and that her panties have a seat.
At nineteen, Katie is still unaccustomed to being spanked. Little does she know at that point in her life, that she'll still not be too old for a spanking when she's in her forties! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Good views of the spanking in progress and I like the close up of Katie's face in the last panel as she explains that she did get spanked in college. Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
I'm glad you liked this one. There's more to come.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for your comment.
solsunbeach wrote:Very enjoyable. I always wondered about katie's past
At one point, several people were asking me to do a story about Katie when she was younger. I think that maybe some of them were wanting to see her as a child, but I didn't want to do that. Katie's first spanking took place during her first summer out of high school, and this story is about a year after.