Growing Pains-episode 5

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:What a very shapely bottom :D :D :D also looks like she gripping the edge of that desk real hard :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot paddling 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

I try to always give my spankees a shapely bottom :D . Under these circumstances, Jan is probably pretty nervous and is hanging on for dear life :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

This is a fun panel! Lynne seems to be feeling the sting of the paddle, the way she's gripping the table... And Jen and Jan are having to stand there and watch, anticipating their turns! :oops: :oops: And now, I'm wondering if their boyfriends are going to catch them fresh from their visit to the principal's office. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Mrs. Holmes has some interesting thoughts going through her mind! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think she's right about her husband being in for a treat! Does Mr. Holmes always reap the benefit at home whenever a student gets spanked at school? I wonder? AND... when will it be HER turn to get a spanking? ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

This is a fun panel! Lynne seems to be feeling the sting of the paddle, the way she's gripping the table... And Jen and Jan are having to stand there and watch, anticipating their turns! :oops: :oops: And now, I'm wondering if their boyfriends are going to catch them fresh from their visit to the principal's office. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
HI Boom,

Lynne is indeed feeling the paddle as it lands on the seat of her spankies :D . After all, Dr. Swatson is highly experienced in this area :lol: . I think having to wait and watch is part of this "experience" that will make it memorable for the girls 8-) . I hadn't thought about their boyfriends catching the twins right after their visit to the principal's office but it's certainly an interesting idea :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Mrs. Holmes has some interesting thoughts going through her mind! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think she's right about her husband being in for a treat! Does Mr. Holmes always reap the benefit at home whenever a student gets spanked at school? I wonder? AND... when will it be HER turn to get a spanking? ;) ;) ;) ;)
I thought it was time we learned a bit more about Mrs. Holmes :lol: . I think she figures she might as well enjoy the process since naughty girls are going to get spanked at school anyway 8-) . She will indeed have a turn at getting a spanking......down the road ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Getting back to (S)Watson and Holmes, the League of Red Haired Men will have nothing topside as red as Lynne's bottom side when the principal is finished.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Dr. Swatson's paddle seems to be causing some heat inside the office......for everyone :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
gritting
gritting
5005.jpg (322.22 KiB) Viewed 4263 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

those twins are really rubbing their bottoms in fear of what coming :lol: :lol: :lol: hope they both get it at the same time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like this latest panel. It's interesting to see what the other girls are thinking as they watch Lynne getting paddled.

I noticed that the twins are thinking in unison... :D :D :D :D I haven't hung out with enough twins enough of the time to know if that happens, but it's likely that it would in this kind of situation. I like that they're both rubbing in anticipation!

Mrs. Holmes needs to be spanked herself... AND SOON! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Linda, meanwhile, is feeling guilty... and rightly so! Even though she's the only one so far in this story who has already been spanked twice!

Lynne is saying what she's thinking out loud: "UUUUUH! GAAAAAASP! PHEEEEEEEEEEEW!"

Dr. Swatson's thoughts aren't shown, but I suppose he's thinking about how much he enjoys his job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The twins remind me of Bill Ward's "well reared girls" although they will not be spanking each other.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:those twins are really rubbing their bottoms in fear of what coming :lol: :lol: :lol: hope they both get it at the same time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

You're right. The twins do seem to be having a certain amount of anticipation :lol: . As for them getting it at the same time, I don't think there's enough room on the spanking table for both of them. Of course, they might both get spanked at the same time in a future episode 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

I like this latest panel. It's interesting to see what the other girls are thinking as they watch Lynne getting paddled.
Hi Boom,

Those thoughts are pretty much what this episode is all about. After all, 3 cheerleaders, each getting 3 swats is kind of repetitive.....so I'm hoping their thoughts will be interesting ;)
hugob00m wrote: I noticed that the twins are thinking in unison... :D :D :D :D I haven't hung out with enough twins enough of the time to know if that happens, but it's likely that it would in this kind of situation. I like that they're both rubbing in anticipation!
I have no idea if anything like this would actually happen but I've heard that twins can kind of read each other's thoughts and anticipate the actions of the other so having them move and think in unison seemed to be a good thing for them to do, at least in a toon :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Mrs. Holmes needs to be spanked herself... AND SOON! ;) ;) ;) ;)
She does indeed :D . She knows it, Linda's mom knows it, Dr. Swatson knows it and probably her husband too. I just have to figure she's gonna get it sooner or later 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Linda, meanwhile, is feeling guilty... and rightly so! Even though she's the only one so far in this story who has already been spanked twice!
You are right and that was one of the main purposes of this whole gathering, as was discussed by Betty and Mrs. Holmes at the end of episode 3 ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Lynne is saying what she's thinking out loud: "UUUUUH! GAAAAAASP! PHEEEEEEEEEEEW!"
Yeah, I think the paddle coaxed Lynne's thoughts to come right out of her mouth :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Dr. Swatson's thoughts aren't shown, but I suppose he's thinking about how much he enjoys his job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah. I figured in this case, we'd concentrate on what the girls would be thinking. I have a hunch I already know what he's thinking :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The twins remind me of Bill Ward's "well reared girls" although they will not be spanking each other.
Hi Willjohn,

Thanks for the comparison :D . I'm glad you're enjoying the view. Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Lynne has taken her 3 swats and it's time to move on 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
anticipation
anticipation
5006.jpg (376.55 KiB) Viewed 4393 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

This is a fun panel. And a lot is going on here.

I see that Lynne's three swats have been completed, and they must've been hard ones, 'cause her bottom is nice and red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan is warily walking to the table to take her turn, while Jen is contemplating the exposure that she's about to experience when it's her turn.

And Mrs. Holmes is reveling in the girls' humiliation as seems to be wont for her.

Linda, meanwhile is feeling guilty. When she gets her next spanking, (which I figure is inevitable) she may very well welcome it!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Poor Jan she does look like she about to faint :lol: :lol: once heard a story of a girl who was so nervous and scare that when she was about to be spanked by the teacher she wet herself :oops: :oops: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

People urinating in fear is not uncommon.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

This is a fun panel. And a lot is going on here.
Hi Boom,

There is indeed a lot going on here. I thought it was time we did a more in depth examination of some of our players in this :D .
hugob00m wrote: I see that Lynne's three swats have been completed, and they must've been hard ones, 'cause her bottom is nice and red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never let it be said that getting to know Dr. Swatson's paddle was anything less than an intense experience 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Jan is warily walking to the table to take her turn, while Jen is contemplating the exposure that she's about to experience when it's her turn
I thought that after watching Lynne getting her reminder, the anticipation of the remaining girls might be heightened a bit :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: And Mrs. Holmes is reveling in the girls' humiliation as seems to be wont for her.
I really thought that after 4 episodes, we needed to explore what makes Mrs. Holmes tick a little deeper ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Linda, meanwhile is feeling guilty. When she gets her next spanking, (which I figure is inevitable) she may very well welcome it!
Linda's transition from naughty girl to grown woman seems a bit slow but I do think we're making progress and this scenario is part of that process ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Poor Jan she does look like she about to faint :lol: :lol: once heard a story of a girl who was so nervous and scare that when she was about to be spanked by the teacher she wet herself :oops: :oops: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I have to figure that, after watching Lynne get her swats, the level of anticipation of the other girls would probably have gone way up :lol: . Such stressful conditions might cause all kinds of physical manifestations ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Mrs. Holmes is providing Dr. Swatson with a good target :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
all ready, at least physically.
all ready, at least physically.
5007.jpg (391.09 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Jan is so frightened she is stuttering in a thought bubble.

Scary stuff :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

hope Dr. Swatson can keep his cool while paddling Jan very Shapely bottom :D :D :lol: :lol: