Growing Pains-episode 5

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by willjohn »

I am not fond of "spellcheck." It will recognise a word which is often the wrong word. Checking a young constable's report I had to point out there is no "h" in "were" whether "spellcheck" liked it or not.

Another one had the opposite of "yes" as "know." :geek:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems all the girls are lost in their own thoughts while Dr. Swatson is applying the paddle 8-) . It also seems the aforementioned paddle has interrupted Jen's thoughts :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
coming in for a landing
coming in for a landing
5010.jpg (396.57 KiB) Viewed 5102 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

This is a nice addition to your story. All the girls are lost in their thoughts, while Dr. Swatson applies the paddle to the third and last (?) girl.

Lynne, even with her bottom red and sore, seems to be looking forward to getting spanked by her boyfriend! What naughty thing would he want to punish her for? I bet he doesn't really know... and maybe she doesn't really care!

Linda probably doesn't know she's in for a spanking from her boyfriend too! But that might help her get over the guilt she's feeling because she got her friends into trouble.

Jan appears to be preoccupied with the heat of her seat.

And so does Jen.

Mrs. Holmes needs to be spanked too, and she knows it! Hmmmmm! I wonder if she used to have a crush on her principal back when she was a student? Maybe she would deliberately misbehave so that she'd get sent to his office? And maybe not too long ago... she doesn't look a lot older than the cheerleaders.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Just looking at them I doubt that Swatson would be older than Holmes unless she is particularly hard faced for her age. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

This is a nice addition to your story. All the girls are lost in their thoughts, while Dr. Swatson applies the paddle to the third and last (?) girl.
Hi Boom,

The girls are indeed lost in their own thoughts 8-) . It seemed to me that this might be what would actually happen in a situation like this ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Lynne, even with her bottom red and sore, seems to be looking forward to getting spanked by her boyfriend! What naughty thing would he want to punish her for? I bet he doesn't really know... and maybe she doesn't really care!
I think you are exactly right that Lynne's boyfriend doesn't know what he's going to spank her for.....or even that he is going to spank her :lol: . It shouldn't be a problem, though. I'm sure she will provide him with the appropriate motivation :D .
hugob00m wrote:Linda probably doesn't know she's in for a spanking from her boyfriend too! But that might help her get over the guilt she's feeling because she got her friends into trouble.
Linda has no clue at this point. This scene takes place on Friday morning and Phil has her spanking planned for Saturday evening. Lynne, on the other hand, knows exactly what Phil has in mind for Linda and she approves of his plan 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Jan appears to be preoccupied with the heat of her seat.

And so does Jen.
You're right about the twins. They aren't experienced spankees but hopefully, that will be changing ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Mrs. Holmes needs to be spanked too, and she knows it! Hmmmmm! I wonder if she used to have a crush on her principal back when she was a student? Maybe she would deliberately misbehave so that she'd get sent to his office? And maybe not too long ago... she doesn't look a lot older than the cheerleaders.
Mrs. Holmes needs some stress relief and she knows a good spanking would provide that......along with some other much needed emotions 8-) . Apparently, I have done a poor job of indicating the ages of the players in this story. it was my intention That both Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes were older and were principal and vice principal when Linda's mom got her paddling in this same office 24 years earlier. That would make Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes in their late 50s while Betty Mechante and Marsha Knaps are in their early 40s and Linda and Lynne are 18. I guess I should have taken greater care to make my characters look their ages. I hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Just looking at them I doubt that Swatson would be older than Holmes unless she is particularly hard faced for her age. :?
Hi Willjohn,

As I told Boom, I have apparently done a poor job of showing the ages of my characters :roll: . See my reply to Boom for a more thorough explanation. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I'm two months "behind" here, but I am very, very pleased by what I see - lots of paddling :lol: ! This whole episode has been so hot it's incendiary - hope nobody's called the state Fire Marshal! High-school cheerleaders getting paddled is a fantasy for a whole lot of spankos, and they should be tuning in to this one.

The expression of each character's inner thoughts - except Dr. Swatson, and I think we can imagine what his inner thoughts are while he's paddling three cheerleaders ;) - keeps the erotic fires stoked and reminds us just how unbelievably kinky this group of people is :lol: . But then, they're a lot more interesting than the typical PTA group.

Now as to the paddlings themselves, they are well done and very close to authentic. The positioning is good, and I assume it's difficult to get right with Poser: knees straight and head up (arching the back - very important as it turns the bottom up). Dr. Swatson places his paddle correctly, on the lower portion of the buttocks, and with proper alignment as we would expect for a disciplinarian of his experience (notice his left foot placed in front of the spankee's feet, which is correct - good job!). This is often botched (see my bitching about it in various places, like my article on "Paddling Mistakes"). The one-hand stroke you have him employ is better than the two-handed "baseball swing" that causes problems unless you're very careful and basically abandon baseball batting technique entirely. The left hand can be placed on the cheerleader's lower back as it does seem to help the aim somewhat.

The impact of a real paddling is much the way you show it (this must have been difficult also), but only for very light swats. Of course this is something you couldn't know even if you witnessed an actual paddling; in fact, the buttocks react to the paddle's impact too fast for the eye to follow. Of course, if you're of an exceedingly perverse disposition :lol: , you might try videotaping a paddling at home and then viewing it in slow-motion in a computer editor. I have heard that this has been done :lol: , and that what you see with even moderate paddle-swats is that the buttocks are actually lifted up and flattened considerably more than we see here.

Anyway, great fun, and I'm glad I finally caught up with our story. :D
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Jan is feeling both pain and pleasure almost at the same time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: always thought after the pain and humiliation of a good spanking a girl or woman would later might feel pleasure from a burning bottom :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: HOT Story!!!! 8-) 8-) :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Dr. Swatson was able to satisfy Jen's curiosity just fine :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic.
confirmed
confirmed
5011.jpg (404.83 KiB) Viewed 4930 times
Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Like the old gag of when Hiawatha gave Minnehaha her spankings. It was always in tents.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I'm two months "behind" here, but I am very, very pleased by what I see - lots of paddling :lol: ! This whole episode has been so hot it's incendiary - hope nobody's called the state Fire Marshal! High-school cheerleaders getting paddled is a fantasy for a whole lot of spankos, and they should be tuning in to this one.
Hi web-ed,

I understand about running way behind :roll: . I'm glad you're enjoying the cheerleader spankings even if they are just a few swats for each girl 8-) .
web-ed wrote:The expression of each character's inner thoughts - except Dr. Swatson, and I think we can imagine what his inner thoughts are while he's paddling three cheerleaders ;) - keeps the erotic fires stoked and reminds us just how unbelievably kinky this group of people is :lol: . But then, they're a lot more interesting than the typical PTA group.
They are indeed more interesting than the PTA :lol: . Of course, our cheerleaders are young and still trying to figure things out. Mrs, Holmes, on the other hand, seems to know exactly what she wants :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Now as to the paddlings themselves, they are well done and very close to authentic. The positioning is good, and I assume it's difficult to get right with Poser: knees straight and head up (arching the back - very important as it turns the bottom up). Dr. Swatson places his paddle correctly, on the lower portion of the buttocks, and with proper alignment as we would expect for a disciplinarian of his experience (notice his left foot placed in front of the spankee's feet, which is correct - good job!). This is often botched (see my bitching about it in various places, like my article on "Paddling Mistakes"). The one-hand stroke you have him employ is better than the two-handed "baseball swing" that causes problems unless you're very careful and basically abandon baseball batting technique entirely. The left hand can be placed on the cheerleader's lower back as it does seem to help the aim somewhat
Thanks for the compliments about my posing skills. It is indeed difficult to do with Poser. Actually, the OTK poses are just as difficult. One thing I've noticed about most Poser artists is that they generally try to avoid having their Poser people come into physical contact with each other because Poser doesn't have any provision to make this look right. Still, it can be made to look right if you're willing to use Photoshop and spend some time working on it.
web-ed wrote: The impact of a real paddling is much the way you show it (this must have been difficult also), but only for very light swats. Of course this is something you couldn't know even if you witnessed an actual paddling; in fact, the buttocks react to the paddle's impact too fast for the eye to follow. Of course, if you're of an exceedingly perverse disposition :lol: , you might try videotaping a paddling at home and then viewing it in slow-motion in a computer editor. I have heard that this has been done :lol: , and that what you see with even moderate paddle-swats is that the buttocks are actually lifted up and flattened considerably more than we see here.
As you surmised, this is difficult to depict also. I've spanked enough girls to know that the action is indeed too fast for the eye to follow, as you mentioned. I didn't like how it looked with the paddle just sitting on the spankee's bottom cheeks, as if it was just resting there, so I used photoshop so show that her cheeks were flattening a bit. I figured this was about the best I could do. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Jan is feeling both pain and pleasure almost at the same time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: always thought after the pain and humiliation of a good spanking a girl or woman would later might feel pleasure from a burning bottom :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: HOT Story!!!! 8-) 8-) :D :D
HI Butch,

There certainly is plenty of evidence that the pain of a good spanking works well to intensify the sexual pleasure that the spankee might be feeling 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Like the old gag of when Hiawatha gave Minnehaha her spankings. It was always in tents.
Hi Willjohn,

Indeed :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Now, all three of the girls have gotten their swats with the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmmm! What's next? The conversation they're likely to have after they're excused? Linda meeting up with her angry boyfriend? Mrs. Holmes rushing home to her husband to get some of her urges satisfied? There are a lot of directions you can go from here, and I can hardly wait to see what you decide to do next with this potential-laden story!
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Just wanted to take a moment to say everything in the office seems to be proceeding nicely. Thanks for sharing.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Now, all three of the girls have gotten their swats with the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmmm! What's next? The conversation they're likely to have after they're excused? Linda meeting up with her angry boyfriend? Mrs. Holmes rushing home to her husband to get some of her urges satisfied? There are a lot of directions you can go from here, and I can hardly wait to see what you decide to do next with this potential-laden story!
Hi Boom,

Interesting speculation on your part. So many things that could happen. In this case, I think maybe we'll follow the girls to the locker room to listen in on their post swats conversation 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Just wanted to take a moment to say everything in the office seems to be proceeding nicely. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Phil,

You're welcome :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:Hi everyone,

It looks like Dr. Swatson was able to satisfy Jen's curiosity just fine :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. 5011.jpgPhil
Mr Holmes' name is Randy? I think Mrs Holmes will be pretty randy when she gets home and more so after her paddling. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Mr Holmes' name is Randy? I think Mrs Holmes will be pretty randy when she gets home and more so after her paddling. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

His name is indeed Randy. Somehow it just seemed right to me :lol: . I think you're analysis of Mrs. Holmes current and future condition is right on the money :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I am posting 2 pics as we head for the conclusion of this episode. In the first pic, as Mrs. Holmes prepares to dismiss them, she seems to have the attention of all the girls.....Well, all the girls except for Lynne :lol: .
lesson learned?
lesson learned?
5012.jpg (338.91 KiB) Viewed 4959 times