Growing Pains-episode 5

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today we're posting 2 pics to start episode 5. In the first pic, we see that the cheerleaders are all back together again :D
the plan
the plan
5001.jpg (352.73 KiB) Viewed 7540 times
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by overbarrel49 »

In pic 2, our cheerleaders seem a bit nervous as Mrs. Holmes spells out the details :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
surprised
surprised
5002.jpg (390.73 KiB) Viewed 7539 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So we are starting out with a triple header, or should that be triple tailer? :?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

what the tool cane or ruler that going to punish those shapely bottoms :?: :?: :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:So we are starting out with a triple header, or should that be triple tailer? :?
Hi Willjohn,

We are indeed :D . I figured we needed this in order to get Linda where she needs to go and besides, I thought everyone would be chomping at the bit to see more cheerleaders getting spanked in their cheer outfits :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:what the tool cane or ruler that going to punish those shapely bottoms :?: :?: :D :D
Hi Butch,

As you will see in our next pic, Dr. Swatson has an official school paddle that will sting their bottoms nicely :D ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Dr. Swatson has acquired the target :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
waiting
waiting
5003.jpg (356.06 KiB) Viewed 7386 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Swatson getting a hard on as he contemplates the job in front of him.
butch46163@yahoo.com

the girl in the middle is in shock :lol: :lol: think she will faint or cry when it her turn :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Since I haven't been logged on for a while, I'm commenting on two weeks' worth of your story.

A new episode has opened, and all four cheerleaders have been called to the principal's office. It looks bad for them... (But good for us! Someone is probably going to get spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

In panels 5002 and 5003, the fate of the girls is revealed, and the first is bent over the table to take her swats.

Hmmmm... I wonder? Three cheerleaders, each getting three swats on their cheerleader panties...

Either this is going to be a short episode, or you have something up your sleeve!

Most of us in the audience have thought about Mrs. Holmes getting paddled... and now we know that she fantasizes about such a possibility herself! Interesting!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Swatson getting a hard on as he contemplates the job in front of him.
Hi Willjohn,

Could be. I know I would :D . On the other hand, he does this all the time so maybe he is "hardened" against it :lol: Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:the girl in the middle is in shock :lol: :lol: think she will faint or cry when it her turn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

This sounds like something that could happen :D . We'll see how things shape up as we go along ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Since I haven't been logged on for a while, I'm commenting on two weeks' worth of your story.

A new episode has opened, and all four cheerleaders have been called to the principal's office. It looks bad for them... (But good for us! Someone is probably going to get spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Hi Boom,

Yeah, someone is probably going to get spanked......or several someones :D .
hugob00m wrote:In panels 5002 and 5003, the fate of the girls is revealed, and the first is bent over the table to take her swats.
I think this is the fate that Mrs. Holmes had in mind at the end of episode 3 :D .
hugob00m wrote: Hmmmm... I wonder? Three cheerleaders, each getting three swats on their cheerleader panties...

Either this is going to be a short episode, or you have something up your sleeve!
I see you've been doing some math here :lol: . A similar thought had occurred to me too but we're already at pic 3 and no swats have landed yet. Besides, there are other parts of paddling girls besides swatting the seat of their panties ;) . We'll see how long this episode turns out to be. Of course, one of the good things about doing all these episodes is that there is no standard length. I'll try to at least keep it interesting 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Most of us in the audience have thought about Mrs. Holmes getting paddled... and now we know that she fantasizes about such a possibility herself! Interesting!
I thought it would be a good idea if we learned a bit more about Mrs. Holmes......HEH HEH :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I would not be surprised if Swatson and Holmes turned out to be an item.

Is the artist a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I would not be surprised if Swatson and Holmes turned out to be an item.
Hi willjohn,

I'm pretty sure that I've already indicated in other episodes that both Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes are already married to other people ;) .
willjohn wrote:Is the artist a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
I am a fan of Sherlock Holmes although the names got started because I thought the principal should be a PhD and should have something to do with spanking. Once I figured out Swatson, Shirley Holmes was easy :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:I would not be surprised if Swatson and Holmes turned out to be an item.
Hi willjohn,

I'm pretty sure that I've already indicated in other episodes that both Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes are already married to other people ;) .
willjohn wrote:Is the artist a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
I am a fan of Sherlock Holmes although the names got started because I thought the principal should be a PhD and should have something to do with spanking. Once I figured out Swatson, Shirley Holmes was easy :D . Thanks, Phil
Does not mean it could not be a Frank and Hotlips situation :o
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Does not mean it could not be a Frank and Hotlips situation :o

Hi Willjohn,

I have to agree that it could indeed be such a situation ;) . I also agree that you are dating yourself with that comment :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is probably the most memorable of that kind of incident.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

There seems to be a lot of thinking going on in the principal's office right now. However, the only one saying anything is Lynne......and the paddle, of course :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Thanks, Phil
first swat
first swat
5004.jpg (384.92 KiB) Viewed 5257 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

What a very shapely bottom :D :D :D also looks like she gripping the edge of that desk real hard :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot paddling 8-) 8-)