Growing Pains-episode 5

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, the twins are pretty upset with Linda until Lynne demonstrates why she's head cheerleader. I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
emotions
emotions
5013.jpg (346.56 KiB) Viewed 5557 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Four very hot sexy bottom that is about to become hotter Nice!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Four very hot sexy bottom that is about to become hotter Nice!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic and the idea. There is something inherently sexy about freshly spanked cheerleaders :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

These panels are a nice addition to the story. I like it that Mrs. Holmes begins her lecture by saying, "Well, that wasn't so bad now. Was it, girls?" Easy for her to say! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then... Oooh! I had forgotten that this was at the BEGINNING of the school day! Those poor girls are going to have to sit through all the rest of their classes on their sore red tushies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The conversation they have after they've been dismissed from the principal's office offers some tantalizing clues as to what else might be in store for them!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

These panels are a nice addition to the story. I like it that Mrs. Holmes begins her lecture by saying, "Well, that wasn't so bad now. Was it, girls?" Easy for her to say! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI Boom,

I'm glad you liked her comments. as I always say, there's room for a little humor even in a good, hard spanking.....although the spankee might not agree :lol:
hugob00m wrote:And then... Oooh! I had forgotten that this was at the BEGINNING of the school day! Those poor girls are going to have to sit through all the rest of their classes on their sore red tushies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is indeed the beginning of the school day and I think that was done deliberately by Mrs. Holmes 8-) . Fortunately, they only got 3 swats each ;) .
hugob00m wrote:The conversation they have after they've been dismissed from the principal's office offers some tantalizing clues as to what else might be in store for them!
and that conversation isn't over yet. It's continued next week :D . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I think Dad should get involved again, back over his knees for this young lady!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Let's leave some butt flesh for the boyfriends. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm posting 2 pics again today as we move along toward the conclusion of episode 5 next week. In the first pic we see Lynne answering the twins' question about what she meant when she said getting spanked by her boyfriend isn't necessarily a bad thing for a girl ;)
getting everyone thinking
getting everyone thinking
5014.jpg (355.93 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

in the second pic, Lynne seems to be smiling 8-) ......like maybe she has a secret that no one else knows :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
graphic explanation
graphic explanation
5015.jpg (376.59 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Looks like these young well build ladies is in for a very Hot time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: very exciting story 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

They will have some tall and torrid tales of tanned tails to tell when they are older. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Another nice addition to your story.

Each of these girls has a reason to be spanked some more... so who's going to be next?

Or at the end of this episode, will the attention shift to one of the mothers?

You've given yourself a lot of options for the next episode. I can hardly wait to see what you decide on!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Looks like these young well build ladies is in for a very Hot time :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: very exciting story 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think these young ladies are already really hot.....and are hoping for more :lol:. I'm glad you're enjoying this episode which we'll wrap up next week. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:They will have some tall and torrid tales of tanned tails to tell when they are older. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I think you're right about that :D . It kind of makes me want to follow them for a few years to see who they tell those tales to 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. Another nice addition to your story.

Each of these girls has a reason to be spanked some more... so who's going to be next?

Or at the end of this episode, will the attention shift to one of the mothers?

You've given yourself a lot of options for the next episode. I can hardly wait to see what you decide on!
Hi Boom,

I have indeed left myself a lot of options. All I'm going to tell you is that the next naughty girl to be spanked will be one of the moms :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If any female character in this story comes out unspanked I will be very surprised. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If any female character in this story comes out unspanked I will be very surprised. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I can see you have good instincts :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Here's Shirley Holmes and Betty Mechante talking on the phone about Linda again as we finish up episode 5. We'll be starting episode 6 next week. I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
more speculation
more speculation
5016.jpg (409 KiB) Viewed 5488 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Can`t wait to see what happens to the girl and ladies next week :D :D :D Exciting time coming :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think Betty's bum will be starring next time. :geek: