Growing Pains-episode 5

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Growing Pains-episode 5

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Great addition to your story.

Lifting Jan's skirt is wa-a-ay too much! Mrs. Holmes needs to be punished for being such a brown-nose! Maybe even in front of the cheerleaders!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is there a touch of lesbianism in Mrs Holmes' rush to lift the girl's skirt?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Jan is so frightened she is stuttering in a thought bubble.

Scary stuff :lol:
Hi Willjohn,

She does seem to be a bit apprehensive :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:hope Dr. Swatson can keep his cool while paddling Jan very Shapely bottom :D :D :lol: :lol:
HI Butch,

Apparently he must be really experienced at doing just that. I don't think I could though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Post by hugob00m » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:24 am
Hi, Phil. Great addition to your story.

Lifting Jan's skirt is wa-a-ay too much! Mrs. Holmes needs to be punished for being such a brown-nose! Maybe even in front of the cheerleaders!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . Personally, I liked the view of Jan's skirt being raised 8-) . Mrs. Holmes seems to be one of the favorites among my viewers and everyone has their own opinion about just what kind of spanking she should get :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is there a touch of lesbianism in Mrs Holmes' rush to lift the girl's skirt?
Hi Willjohn,

None that I had intended. She is just allowing herself to enjoy Jan's embarrassment while she does her job and raises her skirt ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Jan seems to think Dr. Swatson's paddle stings when it lands on her bottom :lol: . The other girls have thoughts about this to 8-) :roll: o.I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
swat landing
swat landing
5008.jpg (390.97 KiB) Viewed 5498 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Great new panel of your story.

Again, I like seeing what the other girls are thinking while Jan gets her swats.
overbarrel49 wrote:Personally, I liked the view of Jan's skirt being raised.
Yeah. I did too. What I thought was way too much was that Mrs. Holmes was the one who lifted it. She should get a good paddling from Dr. Swatson as soon as he's done with the cheerleaders... BEFORE they're dismissed and sent back to class! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

And then, after her work day is over, she needs to go home and get a spanking from her husband! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think that Holmes, Swatson and all of the cheerleaders are pretty horny at this stage. :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. Great new panel of your story.

Again, I like seeing what the other girls are thinking while Jan gets her swats.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this one :D and again, those thoughts are really what this episode is all about so I'm happy to see you've noticed them ;) .
hugob00m wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
Personally, I liked the view of Jan's skirt being raised.

Yeah. I did too. What I thought was way too much was that Mrs. Holmes was the one who lifted it. She should get a good paddling from Dr. Swatson as soon as he's done with the cheerleaders... BEFORE they're dismissed and sent back to class! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I think everyone wants to see Mrs. Holmes getting paddled by Dr. Swatson and everyone also has a scenario in mind :lol: . Personally, I love it when this happens because it means my toon is making folks fantasize about what it coming up 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And then, after her work day is over, she needs to go home and get a spanking from her husband! ;) ;) ;) ;)
She is indeed going to get a spanking before this tale is all over. I won't say how or in which episode but just keep watching, we'll get to it :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I think that Holmes, Swatson and all of the cheerleaders are pretty horny at this stage. :lol:
Hi Willjohn,

I think you're right.....most of the viewers too :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:I think that Holmes, Swatson and all of the cheerleaders are pretty horny at this stage. :lol:
Hi Willjohn,

I think you're right.....most of the viewers too :lol: . Thanks, Phil

I can't speak for others but that would be true for this viewer anyway. :P Thanks for providing the splended views.
:D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:I can't speak for others but that would be true for this viewer anyway. :P Thanks for providing the splended views.
HI Phil,

It's always my intention to present a nice view and I' m glad you enjoyed this one :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that the girls are all lost in their OWN thoughts......HEH HEH! I hope you enjoy the new pic
NEXT!
NEXT!
5009.jpg (388.01 KiB) Viewed 5638 times
. Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

This is a nice transition panel. Jan's paddling is over, and she's doing the "ouchie dance", while rubbing furiously.

One more girl still needs her "lesson" and she's approaching the table walking on shaky knees!

It's interesting to see the thoughts each one is thinking.

Great job!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Excited to see what goes on in the minds of young women before and after a spanking!! wonder will they each see who`s bottom got it worst :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: HOT Story :D :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:Hi everyone,

It seems that the girls are all lost in their OWN thoughts......HEH HEH! I hope you enjoy the new pic5009.jpg. Phil
"Heistating?" I hoped Mrs Holmes does not each English....

Situation reminds me of old jazz song " This joint is jumping." Swatson is the only one not jumping at the moment.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

This is a nice transition panel. Jan's paddling is over, and she's doing the "ouchie dance", while rubbing furiously.
Hi Boom,

As spankers, we all love to see a scene like this :D .
hugob00m wrote:One more girl still needs her "lesson" and she's approaching the table walking on shaky knees!
After watching her sister having the paddle applied to her bottom, I think it's only reasonable that Jen is somewhat apprehensive :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: It's interesting to see the thoughts each one is thinking.

Great job!
I'm glad you enjoyed seeing what each girl is thinking. It's difficult for me to decide just what they would be thinking so I'm glad you approve :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Excited to see what goes on in the minds of young women before and after a spanking!! wonder will they each see who`s bottom got it worst :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: HOT Story :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

I'm also always excited to see what goes on inside the minds of these young women. That's why I sure hope what I've presented here is pretty close :lol: . We will be following the girls for a while when they leave the principal's office so you'll get a chance to see what they do ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
Hi everyone,

It seems that the girls are all lost in their OWN thoughts......HEH HEH! I hope you enjoy the new pic5009.jpg. Phil

"Heistating?" I hoped Mrs Holmes does not each English....
Hi Willjohn,

Sorry about the spelling. It's not Mrs, Holmes fault :lol: . I use photoshop to add the words to my pics and it doesn't have spell check so I sometimes miss one.
willjohn wrote: Situation reminds me of old jazz song " This joint is jumping." Swatson is the only one not jumping at the moment.
DR. Swatson isn't jumping but he sure is causing some :lol: . Thanks, Phil