Spank The Pinata

Spanking in all media other than Comics. This includes single-panel cartoons since they are not technically sequential art.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

Spank The Pinata

Post by Sweetspot »

If I wasn't such a lazy son of a gun and had a spanking blog of my own I would name it Spank The Piñata. Because a piñata is something you whack at over and over again until something nice falls out! :o But the contents, more or less, reveals itself as a complete surprise to the person doing the whacking. Although in theory anyway, the sprinkling of treats that hits the ground is most always a delight. Of course the analogy between spanking and piñata bursting doesn't suffer from the fact that one must actually whack something in order for the experience to be fulfilling. With that in mind I feel my purpose here is better suited to the title Spank The Piñata as opposed to say Spanking Potpourri or Spanking Box Of Candy. In any case, what follows is a rather miscellaneous collection of a few of my favorite things [scans].

Angie Dickinson guest stars on Dr. Kildare March 18, 1964. The future star of Police Woman bemoans the fact that her OTK spanking got cut from the show.
Dr. Kildare and Angie March 18, 1965_LI.jpg
Dr. Kildare and Angie March 18, 1965_LI.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3585 times
Since Richard Chamberlin spanking Angie ended up on the cutting-room floor we have to be content with this old-chestnut of a publicity photo for the movie Rio Bravo showing Dean Martin spanking Angie - I bet it was her idea. ;) - and wonder what might have been. 8-)
Angie Dickinson and Dean Martin.jpg
Angie Dickinson and Dean Martin.jpg (160.7 KiB) Viewed 3585 times
Inquiring Reporter Question of the day: Do you have a romantic ideal?. The beautiful Saeko not only says she likes to be spanked but they give out her address! Show of hands, how many of you would have camped out on her doorstep that very evening :?: Honolulu April 10, 1962.
InquiringReporter'DoYouHaveRomanticIdealsHonoluluAp10,62_LI.jpg
InquiringReporter'DoYouHaveRomanticIdealsHonoluluAp10,62_LI.jpg (844.97 KiB) Viewed 3585 times
Last edited by Sweetspot on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sweetspot

Re: Spank The Pinata

Post by Sweetspot »

Pinata Spank #4.jpg
Pinata Spank #4.jpg (53.05 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
Spank Pinata #5.jpg
Spank Pinata #5.jpg (113.97 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! from our Spank The Pinata mascot/cheerleader/and Sweetspot's own version of a romantic ideal if she has Saeko's attitude towards being spanked that is ;) .
Pinata Spank #6.jpg
Pinata Spank #6.jpg (68.58 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Fine stuff, Phil! I wonder if anyone involved in the editing of that Dr. Kildare episode might have taken the spanking footage home for his private collection? As far as I know it has never turned up...
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Too bad that scene from Dr. Kildare got cut. :( :( :( :( It would've been fun to see Angie Dickinson spanked on screen! :D :D :D :D

The still shot of her with Dean Martin has been floating around on the inter-web for quite a while. Apparently they were cutting up on the set of Rio Bravo, a movie they did together. But what gives with the outfits? Martin was dressed as the character he played, but she looks like she was ready for a modern-day dance routine.