Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Tom is insisting that Marsha show her submissiveness to him :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
giving him the paddle
giving him the paddle
6014.jpg (365.71 KiB) Viewed 5258 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

He has certainly killed her spirit.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

One thing I like almost as much as a spanking in progress, is a pretty woman rubbing her sore bottom afterwards. But now... this woman is rubbing her bottom between rounds! :D :D :D :D So... there's more spanking, and most likely, more rubbing to come! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:He has certainly killed her spirit.
Hi Willjohn,

Personally, I prefer to think that he is allowing her to show her submissiveness to him ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

One thing I like almost as much as a spanking in progress, is a pretty woman rubbing her sore bottom afterwards. But now... this woman is rubbing her bottom between rounds! :D :D :D :D So... there's more spanking, and most likely, more rubbing to come! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I have had several comments from men who find the idea of having her fetch the next paddle and then going back OTK to continue to be an appealing one :D . I think we all love to see a naughty girl rubbing her sore bottom and doing it while she fetches a different paddle is just gravy I guess 8-) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Gravy? Her arse looks more like ketchup! :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

That ruler paddle on Marsha's sit spots seems to be making the whole spanking more intense which is good for both of them although Marsha might not agree right now :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
sit spots
sit spots
6015.jpg (350.73 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Making Marsha submit her bottom for a spanking is humiliating but I like to see some feistiness in Marsha
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Marsha really has a royally red rump!

It is surely sore. :oops:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Just when I thought Marsha's backside couldn't get any redder... it did! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have a feeling Tom won't stop until a neighbourhood gentleman comes knocking at the door of the shed because another naughty lady is in need of spanking. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Making Marsha submit her bottom for a spanking is humiliating but I like to see some feistiness in Marsha
Hi Butch,

I think Tom feels it's important for both him and Marsha for him to make her show her submissiveness to him in this situation ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Marsha really has a royally red rump!

It is surely sore. :oops:
Hi Willjohn,

No doubt you are right about her bottom being sore. I think when the spanking is over and Tom takes her to bed, that sore bottom should serve to intensify her sensations 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Just when I thought Marsha's backside couldn't get any redder... it did! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

On the one hand, that's what happens when a spanking goes on and on. On the other hand, I have used a bit of artistic license when doing the coloring of Marsha's bottom :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I have a feeling Tom won't stop until a neighbourhood gentleman comes knocking at the door of the shed because another naughty lady is in need of spanking. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

Well, I don't think he's that mad :lol: . I think he's just making sure his naughty wife learns her lesson ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have a feeling another lady will be in line for domestic discipline before the day is out.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everybody,

Well, I think that Tom may have achieved his goal for this spanking. I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
squalling
squalling
6016.jpg (348.43 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi; Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Well, I think that Tom may have achieved his goal for this spanking.
If his goal is for Marsha to have a very red butt... YES!

At this point, she isn't using coherent words, but I think "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" is perhaps the best way she can express how she's feeling at the moment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is she going to change her naughty behavior? I bet she will in the short term! She isn't going to want to risk another spanking so soon after this one!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Marsha will remember this spanking for a very long time but I feel Tom would be doing this again :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Wow! Marsha's bum looks like it is about to turn to blisters!

I hope she has no plans for a few days that involve sitting down.