Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Seeing what that ping pong paddle is doing to something as big as Marcia's arse makes you feel some sympathy for the tiny ping pong ball :?.
Hi Willjohn,

Interesting observation. Personally, I hadn't even thought about ping pong balls :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm posting 2 pics again today. First, lets go check out how Betty and Shirley are reacting to what they're hearing from inside the woodshed!
the girls understand
the girls understand
6012 outdoors.jpg (418.4 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Back inside the woodshed, Tom is making sure Marsha is getting just what she needs, whether she wants it or not :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
making sure
making sure
6012.jpg (361.04 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I liked seeing the latest addition to your story.

Betty and Marsha are certainly having a good time listening outside the woodshed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously they both know what it's like from Marsha's perspective... and I suspect that a good deal of those nervous giggles are from relief that they're not the ones getting paddled... THIS TIME!

And then... there's Marsha inside the woodshed, still feeling the sting of the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when I thought her bottom couldn't get any redder... :oops: WOW!

These are a couple of fun panels! Well.. fun for Tom... fun for the ladies standing outside listening... fun for your audience... but maybe not so much for Marsha! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If Overbarrel as more into comedy he could have a couple of eggs frying on Marsha's bum by now. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I liked seeing the latest addition to your story.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this week's offering :D .
hugob00m wrote:Betty and Marsha are certainly having a good time listening outside the woodshed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously they both know what it's like from Marsha's perspective... and I suspect that a good deal of those nervous giggles are from relief that they're not the ones getting paddled... THIS TIME!
Having been where Marsha is right now, Betty and Shirley both know the emotional and physical intensity that goes along with a good bare bottom spanking :D . I do think you're right about them both having a good time listening outside the woodshed.....giggling at their friends predicament :D , imagining that themselves in her place 8-) and those nervous giggles you mentioned ;) .
hugob00m wrote:And then... there's Marsha inside the woodshed, still feeling the sting of the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when I thought her bottom couldn't get any redder... :oops: WOW!
Yeah, her bottom is pretty red. As I've mentioned before, I take a bit of artistic license on that just to make sure my point gets across ;) .
hugob00m wrote:These are a couple of fun panels! Well.. fun for Tom... fun for the ladies standing outside listening... fun for your audience... but maybe not so much for Marsha! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
I guess fun is in the eye of the beholder :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If Overbarrel as more into comedy he could have a couple of eggs frying on Marsha's bum by now. :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

Like I was telling Boom, I like to get my point across but hopefully without any eggs frying :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

He really teaching her a hard lesson bet it be a few weeks before she naughty again :twisted: :lol: :lol: eggs frying is nice but maybe ice cubes melting would be better :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With Tom's idea of naughtiness I doubt Marcia would ever go unspanked for weeks. One look at her bum and he finds an excuse to turn her over his knee.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:He really teaching her a hard lesson bet it be a few weeks before she naughty again :twisted: :lol: :lol: eggs frying is nice but maybe ice cubes melting would be better :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think you're right that it will be a while before Marsha misbehaves again 8-) . Of course, she will be a naughty girl again because she knows she needs regular spankings to keep her lined out and so does Tom ;) . I'm sure Marsha would appreciate some ice cubes along about now :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:With Tom's idea of naughtiness I doubt Marcia would ever go unspanked for weeks. One look at her bum and he finds an excuse to turn her over his knee.
Hi Willjohn,

I agree. Marsha needs regular spankings and both her and Tom know it :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Tom seems to be enjoying watching and feeling Marsha trying to kick and squirm away the sting during a break to change paddles :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
time for a change
time for a change
6013.jpg (367.58 KiB) Viewed 6053 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Tom seems to be enjoying watching and feeling Marsha trying to kick and squirm away the sting during a break to change paddles :D .
Oooh! Poor Marsha! Now Tom is going to switch to a different paddle in order to concentrate the sting on her "sit spots" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'd feel sorry for her... if she didn't deserve it so much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As red as her bottom already is... can her sit spots get any redder? :D :D :oops: :D :D I guess we'll find out next week!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Don`t know how much a bottom can take from a paddling but it seem Marsha bottom is handling it well :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Her friends listening outside must be finding it entertaining.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

overbarrel49 wrote:
Tom seems to be enjoying watching and feeling Marsha trying to kick and squirm away the sting during a break to change paddles :D .

Oooh! Poor Marsha! Now Tom is going to switch to a different paddle in order to concentrate the sting on her "sit spots" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'd feel sorry for her... if she didn't deserve it so much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I agree with you. As Tom pointed out, she deserves some attention on her sit spots for being so disrespectful to him :D . I also think Marsha understands that and secretly loves that Tom doesn't let her get away with it ;).
hugob00m wrote:As red as her bottom already is... can her sit spots get any redder? :D :D :oops: :D :D I guess we'll find out next week!

I'll do the best I can on the coloring :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Don`t know how much a bottom can take from a paddling but it seem Marsha bottom is handling it well :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

As long as Tom and Marsha have been together, I have a hunch that both of them have a good idea just how much she can take 8-) . Of course, Marsha's estimate may be lower than his.....not that it makes a difference :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Her friends listening outside must be finding it entertaining.
Hi Willjohn,

I agree. Since they're both just as naughty as Marsha is, I'd be willing to bet they've both had enough experience that they can picture the whole scene pretty accurately in their minds :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

They both have bruised bottoms in their futures.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:They both have bruised bottoms in their futures.
Hi Willjohn,

That does seem a likely possibility :lol: , Thanks, Phil