Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today we are going to go back to the home of Tom and Marsha Knaps to start episode 6. If you remember, Marsha was a bit rough on Tom for no reason, after he finished spanking Lynne. I'm going to post 2 pics today to get us rolling. The first pic takes place back in the living room at the Knaps home right after Lynne and Marsha had their discussion.
nervous discussion
nervous discussion
6001.jpg (298.04 KiB) Viewed 7560 times
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic we see Tom marching Marsha to the "community woodshed", all of which will be explained later :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics . Phil
neighbors watching
neighbors watching
6002.jpg (415 KiB) Viewed 7558 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:shock: :shock: A community Woodshed wonder if it busy Tom And Marsha would wait prolonging her comeuppance :lol: :lol: :lol: Exciting times is coming :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Nice beginning to a new episode.

I went back and looked at the last couple of panels from Episode 2 to remind myself of exactly what Marsha had done. Yes! She certainly does need to be paddled! Good and hard! And, even though her daughter won't be there to witness it... she's probably going to notice when she comes home from school that Mom is reluctant to sit down! And she'll know exactly why!
overbarrel49 wrote:In the second pic we see Tom marching Marsha to the "community woodshed", all of which will be explained later.
"Community Woodshed"! Now there's an interesting concept!

And in the foreground, you have Shirley and Betty watching as Marsha gets marched by her husband to the community woodshed! Of course, they know, as well as your audience does, what's going to happen to her there! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I'd almost feel sorry for Marsha... except that she has earned what she's about to get! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Camera is also focused on Shirley's big round arse and we know she will be getting a trip to the shed, possibly after Betty.

" Community woodshed?" In the 21st century how many American households have wood burning stoves? Talk about a giveaway... :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:" Community woodshed?" In the 21st century how many American households have wood burning stoves? Talk about a giveaway...
Ha ha! Not very many. I don't have one, and I only see smoke coming out of the chimneys of two houses in my neighborhood. I suspect that Overbarrel's community woodshed isn't used for storing firewood! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

No, but it seems there would be no secret of what happens in there. Several naughty ladies would have been seen leaving the premises in tears with hubby close behind their well smacked behinds. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote::shock: :shock: A community Woodshed wonder if it busy Tom And Marsha would wait prolonging her comeuppance :lol: :lol: :lol: Exciting times is coming :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

I got a laugh from your comment :lol: . Check out next week's pics and you'll see one possible solution to this problem :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. Nice beginning to a new episode.

I went back and looked at the last couple of panels from Episode 2 to remind myself of exactly what Marsha had done. Yes! She certainly does need to be paddled! Good and hard! And, even though her daughter won't be there to witness it... she's probably going to notice when she comes home from school that Mom is reluctant to sit down! And she'll know exactly why!
Hi Boom,

It looks like Tom has a variety of implements at his disposal to help him take his frustrations out on Marsha's bottom :D . My original idea when I was doing episode 2 was to have Lynne watching them during the spanking but that got changed before I got to this episode ;) .
hugob00m wrote:"Community Woodshed"! Now there's an interesting concept!
I thought so too and in one of next week's pics, we'll get a bit of history about the woodshed from some other naughty girls.....namely, Shirley and Betty 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And in the foreground, you have Shirley and Betty watching as Marsha gets marched by her husband to the community woodshed! Of course, they know, as well as your audience does, what's going to happen to her there! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

They do indeed know what's going to happen inside the woodshed.....from personal experience :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I'd almost feel sorry for Marsha... except that she has earned what she's about to get! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
She has indeed earned the spanking that awaits her and as we saw, she is well aware of that 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Camera is also focused on Shirley's big round arse and we know she will be getting a trip to the shed, possibly after Betty.

" Community woodshed?" In the 21st century how many American households have wood burning stoves? Talk about a giveaway... :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

You seem suspicious that there isn't actually any firewood in this shed :lol: . Shirley and Betty will be talking some about that in one of next week's pics ;) . Of course, there is wood in there but I think it's for starting fires rather than being used for fuel :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am sure Tom will have a woody after he finishes spanking Marsha :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In order to get this episode in full swing, I'm posting 2 pics again today. In the first one, Shirley and Betty are going to give us some history of the community woodshed for those of you are curious about the concept :lol:
purpose
purpose
6003.jpg (461.14 KiB) Viewed 5453 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, we get to see the inside of the woodshed as Tom prepares to spank his naughty girl. I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
embarrassment
embarrassment
6004.jpg (392.75 KiB) Viewed 5452 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

That`s one very sweet woodshed they have :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: unlike the ones in the olden days :lol: :lol: maybe Tom should have invited Shirley and Betty in to watch him spank his naughty lady :twisted: :twisted: Love those big wide hips she have :D :D think the ping pong paddle might not work on that bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story!!! Happy Holiday Day Overbarrel :D :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Reminds me of an old sea shanty, "Fire down below."
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There may be use for firewood where you are but where I live it is the Summer Solstice. Looking forward to 30 degrees Celsius (94 degrees Fahrenheit )on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas to you all 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I hope you're feeling better now.
overbarrel49 wrote:Shirley and Betty are going to give us some history of the community woodshed for those of you are curious about the concept.
Yes. I'm glad to get an explanation of what the "community woodshed" is, why it's there, and how it got there. (I had guessed already that it probably wasn't there to store firewood! ;) ;) ;) ;) )

And even though it's close to all four houses, there's enough distance for the ladies to have an embarrassing march to their punishment! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote:In the second pic, we get to see the inside of the woodshed as Tom prepares to spank his naughty girl.
That's a nice little set-up, with a short love-seat, a straight-backed chair and some implements conveniently hanging on hooks!
Last edited by hugob00m on Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:There may be use for firewood where you are but where I live it is the Summer Solstice. Looking forward to 30 degrees Celsius (94 degrees Fahrenheit )on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas to you all. )
For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, it's hard to think of Christmas as a Summer holiday! Although, Yesterday, in spite of the Winter Solstice, it got up into the 50s here in Kansas. (I think it might have been between 10 and 12 Celsius.) So then, I don't suppose Santa wears all that fur when he visits Australia! Cut-off jeans and a T-shirt maybe?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sunds mor like the Ho ho ho he sends down the chimney to make sure it is safe :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:That`s one very sweet woodshed they have :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: unlike the ones in the olden days :lol: :lol: maybe Tom should have invited Shirley and Betty in to watch him spank his naughty lady :twisted: :twisted: Love those big wide hips she have :D :D think the ping pong paddle might not work on that bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story!!! Happy Holiday Day Overbarrel :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you like the woodshed. Like Betty was telling us, there is no firewood in there....just wood in the form of paddles :lol: . There does seem to be plenty of room for onlookers if Tom wants any. We'll just have to wait and see what, if any, use he puts it too 8-) . I'm glad you like those big, wide hips. I like them too :D . Of course, if the ping pong paddle doesn't work, Tom has others to choose from :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you too. Thanks, Phil