Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by willjohn »

OK, so Tom understands that Marsha works best with a very sore arse. It is certainly an impressive sight and a lovely shade of red.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.

Another great view of Marsha's ever-reddening backside and her futile struggle! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:OK, so Tom understands that Marsha works best with a very sore arse. It is certainly an impressive sight and a lovely shade of red.
Hi Willjohn,

I do think Tom understands that :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi. Phil.

Another great view of Marsha's ever-reddening backside and her futile struggle! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed you enjoyed the view of Marsha's bottom 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In order to cover all the bases, I am posting 2 pics again today. In the first one, we see that Tom and Marsha have different viewpoints about the same event :lol: .
performing
performing
6010.jpg (362.27 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In pic 2 we're going to have a look back outside and see what's going on :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics
they know
they know
6010 outdoor.jpg (403.1 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
. Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Poor Marsha every one listening to her being punish how humiliating :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story!!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It certainly seems to be going on for a long time. Marsha will be eating off the mantelpiece for a few days.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like the two different perspectives you showed us this time: First, another shot of the paddling in progress! Oooh! The look on Marsha's face shows she's feeling the impact of the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And we see the paddle leave its imprint on her cute round bottom!
willjohn wrote:Marsha will be eating off the mantelpiece for a few days.
Heh heh! I think WillJohn has it right!
overbarrel49 wrote:In pic 2 we're going to have a look back outside and see what's going on.
Marsha's two friends are sure having some fun listening to her getting spanked! I think they're glad it's not them! (This time!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I would think Shirley's victims would enjoy seeing her getting her big bum spanked. They could probably sell tickets at school! :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Poor Marsha every one listening to her being punish how humiliating :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Story!!!!
HI Butch,

When the girls talk about Marsha's spanking with her, which no doubt they will, it's definitely going to be embarrassing for Marsha. Of course, since they've all been in this same predicament before, I have a hunch that their discussion will also be really arousing for all of them ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It certainly seems to be going on for a long time. Marsha will be eating off the mantelpiece for a few days.
Hi Willjohn,

I think Tom is just taking his time with this and making sure he gives Marsha a very thorough spanking :D .....and you're right, sitting down may not be on her list of things to do for a while :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I like the two different perspectives you showed us this time: First, another shot of the paddling in progress! Oooh! The look on Marsha's face shows she's feeling the impact of the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And we see the paddle leave its imprint on her cute round bottom!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you liked the different viewpoints :D . Since we have girls listening in, it seemed like we should have different perspectives ;) .
hugob00m wrote: willjohn wrote:
Marsha will be eating off the mantelpiece for a few days.

Heh heh! I think WillJohn has it right!
As I remarked to Willjohn, sitting down may not be at the top of her list of things to do for a while :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Marsha's two friends are sure having some fun listening to her getting spanked! I think they're glad it's not them! (This time!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They probably are glad it's not them. On the other hand, they certainly don't have any problem figuring out exactly what Marsha's doing in there as Tom spanks her.....kind of like they're speaking from experience :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I would think Shirley's victims would enjoy seeing her getting her big bum spanked. They could probably sell tickets at school! :lol:
Hi Willjohn,

I think you are 100% correct here 8-). Selling tickets is a good idea :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Hmmmmm, Marsha seems to be really frantic right now?!? I'm betting she's not EVEN still thinking about what Betty and Shirley are hearing :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
hand back
hand back
6011.jpg (361.91 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The spanking is really heating up :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: hope it don`t stop soon Marsha bottom can take a few more :lol: :lol: :lol: also like how her panty is hanging on her foot NICE 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Great new panel! :D :D :D :D Poor Marsha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe she made the "rookie" mistake of putting her hand behind her! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And, before that, it looked as if Tom might be wrapping things up... Now, her red bottom is going to get a whole lot redder! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And her neighbors... (who, as you say, she probably isn't thinking about at the moment) must be getting an earful of her squeals!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Seeing what that ping pong paddle is doing to something as big as Marcia's arse makes you feel some sympathy for the tiny ping pong ball :?.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The spanking is really heating up :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: hope it don`t stop soon Marsha bottom can take a few more :lol: :lol: :lol: also like how her panty is hanging on her foot NICE 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

The spanking is indeed heating up 8-) . I have confidence that, after all these years, Tom knows exactly how much Marsha can take and will not be swayed by her supplications :lol: . Thanks for noticing her panties hanging from her foot. It's nice that viewers notice those little details that I take time to add to the pics :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Great new panel! :D :D :D :D Poor Marsha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe she made the "rookie" mistake of putting her hand behind her! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And, before that, it looked as if Tom might be wrapping things up... Now, her red bottom is going to get a whole lot redder! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . You know, we often think that spankees, especially experienced ones, should know better than to stick that hand back but, to be honest, I don't think I ever had a girl who mastered the art of keeping that hand out of the way when her naughty bottom really started stinging. My high school girl friend is the girl I spanked most frequently and every time she stuck her hand back, I told her she was not allowed to interfere with the spanking and moved her arm out of the way but she never did learn. Any time her bottom got to stinging too much and that arm was still free, she would stick that hand back to get a few seconds reprieve from the spanking even though she knew I would restrain that arm and probably spank her bottom harder 8-) . To be honest, I loved that she did that because I got to further dominate her and make her mind ;) . Of course, at that point she had no way to interfere, no matter how much it stung 8-) . She knew all this, of course, and I have to tell you that she looked really cute as she struggled not to put her hand back :D . I could always tell when that hand was getting ready to shoot back and cover her bottom :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And her neighbors... (who, as you say, she probably isn't thinking about at the moment) must be getting an earful of her squeals!
Yeah, Marsha's girl friends listening outside are indeed getting an ear full, and enjoying it ;) . Thanks, Phil