Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I have an announcement before I post this week's pic. I mentioned before that I have some health issues, which is why I haven't been participating as much as I have been. Earlier this week, I was diagnosed with ALS. It was my intention to hang around another 12 -15 years doing spanking toons but that seems unlikely now. I will continue doing toons and posting them as long as I can but don't look for me to comment on other things here at CSR nearly as much as I have been. Now, on to this week's pic.

It looks like Tom is demonstrating what happens to the big, fat bottom of a naughty girl who doesn't know how to control her big, fat mouth :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
enthusiastic start
enthusiastic start
6007.jpg (370.31 KiB) Viewed 5467 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Poor Marsha. Another lady whose arse is paying for the sins of her uncontrollable voicebox.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Don`t think this is the last time Marsha`s big mouth will earn her a paddling :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Sorry to hear the bad news about your health situation.
overbarrel49 wrote:It looks like Tom is demonstrating what happens to the big, fat bottom of a naughty girl who doesn't know how to control her big, fat mouth.
Yes! (Although, at the moment, Marsha's mouth is in a cute little pucker! No doubt a reaction to the first stinging swat of that paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I love how her dialog is peppered with cries of "OOOOH! OW! OW! OOUCH! OOW!" She's certainly feeling the heat!
overbarrel49 wrote:I hope you enjoy the new pic.
Yes, I do!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Don`t think this is the last time Marsha`s big mouth will earn her a paddling :lol: :lol:
I agree. A crimson derriere will feature several times in Marsha's future. :ugeek:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Poor Marsha. Another lady whose arse is paying for the sins of her uncontrollable voicebox.
Hi Willjohn,

That does seem to be a recurring theme in spanking toons :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Don`t think this is the last time Marsha`s big mouth will earn her a paddling :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

That sounds right to me ;) . Spankings for such things slow them down for a while but naughty girls have a tendency to revert to old habits once that sting wears off :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! (Although, at the moment, Marsha's mouth is in a cute little pucker! No doubt a reaction to the first stinging swat of that paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
No doubt that is a reaction to the paddle....and I'll bet that reaction will get more intense as the paddling progresses :D .
hugob00m wrote: I love how her dialog is peppered with cries of "OOOOH! OW! OW! OOUCH! OOW!" She's certainly feeling the heat!
I'm glad you enjoyed that. It seemed like a good way for her spanking to start to me :lol: Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Again, everyone's attention is lovingly directed to Marsha's bottom :D although Marsha probably isn't loving it as much as much as Tom is :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
a good start
a good start
6008.jpg (353.23 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

feels that Marsha`s bottom is a lot more bigger than it was in High School :D :D :D :D HOT! HOT! HOT! Spanking!!!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She has quite a calypgian date! 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Again, everyone's attention is lovingly directed to Marsha's bottom.
Yes! Wiggling and jiggling as she kicks and struggles! :P :P :P :P (I think this symbol is actually supposed to represent a razzberry... but I'm using it to stand for my tongue hanging out!) And beginning to show some redness from the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Marsha probably isn't loving it as much as much as Tom is.
You've done a great job with her face. She looks like she's whimpering! Poor girl! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't earned every single paddle stroke!

Marsha's dialog is mostly made up of "OW"s, which makes perfect sense!

Some wives complain about how their husbands never compliment them, but Tom is giving Marsha some lavish praise about how cute her big round bottom looks! Especially when she's turned over his knee... with her panties at half-mast!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:feels that Marsha`s bottom is a lot more bigger than it was in High School :D :D :D :D HOT! HOT! HOT! Spanking!!!!!
Hi Butch,

No doubt Marsha's bottom is much bigger than it was in high school. It looks like Tom is still finding her shape pleasing and is enjoying paddling that large, shapely bottom :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She has quite a calypgian date! 8-)
Hi Willjohn,

Well said 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

overbarrel49 wrote:
Again, everyone's attention is lovingly directed to Marsha's bottom.

Yes! Wiggling and jiggling as she kicks and struggles! :P :P :P :P (I think this symbol is actually supposed to represent a razzberry... but I'm using it to stand for my tongue hanging out!) And beginning to show some redness from the paddle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I too like that Wiggling and Jiggling :D ......also the kicking, struggling and getting red 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:You've done a great job with her face. She looks like she's whimpering! Poor girl! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't earned every single paddle stroke!
I'm glad you liked Marsha's expression . I thought it was just right because if I was the one spanking her, that would be exactly the reaction I would be looking for :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Marsha's dialog is mostly made up of "OW"s, which makes perfect sense!

Yeah, I figured she wouldn't be coming forth with any sparkling conversation at this point :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Some wives complain about how their husbands never compliment them, but Tom is giving Marsha some lavish praise about how cute her big round bottom looks! Especially when she's turned over his knee... with her panties at half-mast!
I guess it depends on your viewpoint. Personally, I agree with you 100%. On the other hand, I've had 2 spankees tell me that he shouldn't be making fun of how big her bottom has gotten while preparing to give her a spanking. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Was he insulting he or complimenting her?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Was he insulting he or complimenting her?
Hi Willjohn,

That was exactly my point, especially when you consider how long they've been together. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Ladies, don't you just hate it when you ask yourself a rhetoricall question and your spanker gives you an honest answer while he applies the paddle to your naughty, bare bottom :lol: ??. I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
just habit
just habit
6009.jpg (383.65 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

GREAT SPANKING!!!! hoping Marsha makes a big mistake by reaching her hand back trying to protect her burn fanny :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:GREAT SPANKING!!!! hoping Marsha makes a big mistake by reaching her hand back trying to protect her burn fanny :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you're enjoying Marsha's spanking :D :D . As for an experienced spankee like Marsha who has been getting spanked by Tom for decades now making a rookie mistake like putting her hand back.....we'll just have to wait and see if that happens or not ;) :lol: . Thanks, Phil