Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:There may be use for firewood where you are but where I live it is the Summer Solstice. Looking forward to 30 degrees Celsius (94 degrees Fahrenheit )on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas to you all 8-)
Hi Willjohn,

Well, Tom won't be looking for any firewood this time..........just some wood to start a fire on the bottom of his naughty girl :lol: . Merry Christmas and stay cool.. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I hope you're feeling better now.
Hi Boom,

I'll let you know more about that as I find out.
hugob00m wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
Shirley and Betty are going to give us some history of the community woodshed for those of you are curious about the concept.

Yes. I'm glad to get an explanation of what the "community woodshed" is, why it's there, and how it got there. (I had guessed already that it probably wasn't there to store firewood! ;) ;) ;) ;) )

And even though it's close to all four houses, there's enough distance for the ladies to have an embarrassing march to their punishment! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm glad to hear that the explanation was satisfactory. There is plenty of distance for the naughty girl to be marched out while wondering who is watching :lol: . That is exactly the purpose of this particular shed ;) .
hugob00m wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
In the second pic, we get to see the inside of the woodshed as Tom prepares to spank his naughty girl.

That's a nice little set-up, with a short love-seat, a straight-backed chair and some implements conveniently hanging on hooks!

Thanks. I just set this up according to my fantasies since I didn't have any other community woodsheds to use for examples :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Tom is not only an experienced spanker but also that he enjoys his work. Marsha seems to know that too :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
new couch
new couch
6005.jpg (380.21 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Tom is doing a good job but he need to start turning that big bottom red real fast :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She does have a shapely bum for a mature woman. Very spankable.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Tom is doing a good job but he need to start turning that big bottom red real fast :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI Butch,

Considering that he has Marsha over his lap, is holding a paddle and is in the process of uncovering the seat of her panties, I am assuming that is exactly what Tom has in mind :lol: . It looks to me like he's just paused for a moment to enjoy the view 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She does have a shapely bum for a mature woman. Very spankable.
Hi Willjohn,

I totally agree with you. Actually, everyone has been talking about what a shapely bottom Shirley Holmes has but I've actually make Marsha's bottom a little bigger :D . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I love public spankings!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Mmmmm! I really like this latest panel! Marsha is in position across Tom's lap. Tom is raising the hem of Marsha's dress to reveal her cute little panties and her nice round bottom! :D :D :D :D ...And in his other hand, he's holding the paddle that he's going to spank her with!
willjohn wrote:She does have a shapely bum for a mature woman. Very spankable.
overbarrel49 wrote:I totally agree with you. Actually, everyone has been talking about what a shapely bottom Shirley Holmes has but I've actually make Marsha's bottom a little bigger.
I like it that the "mature" women in your story are wider in the hips than the girls in their teens and twenties. That's a normal thing for real women... and usually the extra few pounds make their bottoms more attractive! (Especially to a spanko! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:I love public spankings!
Hi Solsunbeach,

I think most all spankers do. I also think that more spankees love public spankings than will admit to it ;) ....or at least they love the idea of being spanked in public 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Mmmmm! I really like this latest panel! Marsha is in position across Tom's lap. Tom is raising the hem of Marsha's dress to reveal her cute little panties and her nice round bottom! :D :D :D :D ...And in his other hand, he's holding the paddle that he's going to spank her with!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this one because I did too :D . It's moments like this one that really get the emotions of a spanking flowing 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I like it that the "mature" women in your story are wider in the hips than the girls in their teens and twenties. That's a normal thing for real women... and usually the extra few pounds make their bottoms more attractive! (Especially to a spanko! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
I'm glad that you approve :D . I like spanking both younger and older women and as you noted, it is normal for women to put a few extra pounds on their bottoms as they age 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

And, by the way... when I put "mature" in quotes, what I meant is that Marsha is clearly mature chronologically and physically... but behaviorally, she's acting just like a naughty little girl who needs... and is going to get... a GOOD SPANKING! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:And, by the way... when I put "mature" in quotes, what I meant is that Marsha is clearly mature chronologically and physically... but behaviorally, she's acting just like a naughty little girl who needs... and is going to get... a GOOD SPANKING! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I knew what you meant by mature ;) . Personally, I've never met a girl whose behavior didn't merit a good spanking once in a while. maturity notwithstanding :lol:. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would seem that BOTH Tom and Marsha are thinking about HER bottom at this point. What do you know about that :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
going south
going south
6006.jpg (365.09 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Tom smiling looking at his handy work on Marsha`s bottom think he need to give it a few hard smacks with his hand before using the paddle :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Tom smiling looking at his handy work on Marsha`s bottom think he need to give it a few hard smacks with his hand before using the paddle :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I would be smiling too if it was me instead of Tom :lol: . Personally, I too like doing a little hand spanking before applying the paddle but I don't think that's what Tom has in mind this time 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:It would seem that BOTH Tom and Marsha are thinking about HER bottom at this point.
... as well as the audience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course I enjoy the view of Marsha's bare bottom, as Tom pulls her panties down... but something else that really grabs my attention is Marsha's look of apprehension! She knows she's been naughty, and she knows what happens to naughty girls who live on her block!

And, like so many women, Marsha thinks her butt is fat! Tom can't help but tease her a little about how much she jiggles, but I think he loves the way she looks with her big round jiggly butt... that's about to be a big round jiggly RED butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Marsha will stop worrying about the size of her arse when the paddle descends on it a few times. She will be concerned more with how much it will hurt.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

overbarrel49 wrote:
It would seem that BOTH Tom and Marsha are thinking about HER bottom at this point.

... as well as the audience! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

That was as intended ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Of course I enjoy the view of Marsha's bare bottom, as Tom pulls her panties down... but something else that really grabs my attention is Marsha's look of apprehension! She knows she's been naughty, and she knows what happens to naughty girls who live on her block!
Thanks for noticing that. As I've said before, the emotions of a spanking is really what it's all about 8-) . Of course, it's about her bottom too :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And, like so many women, Marsha thinks her butt is fat! Tom can't help but tease her a little about how much she jiggles, but I think he loves the way she looks with her big round jiggly butt... that's about to be a big round jiggly RED butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think your analysis is right on the money. I think he is allowed to poke a little fun at her about that considering how long they've been married........and besides she's been a naughty girl and deserves a little added embarrassment :D It occurs to me that most naughty girls like it when their man pays some attention her bottom ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Marsha will stop worrying about the size of her arse when the paddle descends on it a few times. She will be concerned more with how much it will hurt.
Hi Willjohn,

I think you're right :lol: . Thanks, Phil