Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Phil seems to be enjoying teasing Linda about getting a spanking. Actually, I'm enjoying it too :lol: . I hope you're all enjoying the new pic. Phil
looking cute
looking cute
7008.jpg (348.66 KiB) Viewed 43835 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Phil is enjoying himself and you can`t blame him :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love how thin Linda`s panty is leaving no protection 8-) :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have a feeling that soon any protection the see through knickers provide will be removed. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

So... Linda thinks she's learned her lesson already? I think Phil is just beginning to teach her something!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Phil is getting to Linda's mind by a circuitous route but she seems to be getting the message.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Phil is enjoying himself and you can`t blame him :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love how thin Linda`s panty is leaving no protection 8-) :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Phil is indeed enjoying himself :D and I certainly don't blame him, especially since this is all based on my recollections of spanking my high school girlfriend 8-) . I guarantee you that I WAS enjoying myself, no matter how irritated I was :D .
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I have a feeling that soon any protection the see through knickers provide will be removed. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

Well said :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

So... Linda thinks she's learned her lesson already? I think Phil is just beginning to teach her something!
Hi Boom,

Yeah, Phil knows that naughty girls will lie about things like that when their bottoms began to really sting :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Phil is getting to Linda's mind by a circuitous route but she seems to be getting the message.
Hi Willjohn,

It may be a circuitous route but I have it on good authority that sometimes the fastest way to get something through to a naughty girl's head is to explain it to her bottom :D ....even if it isn't the most direct route :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Phil is trying to teach Linda that if she starts any shit.....he might just finish it :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
promises
promises
7009.jpg (342.67 KiB) Viewed 43723 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

it will be a long time before Linda starts any trouble again :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot! Hot! Hot ! 8-) story
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Phil wants to make sure Linda does not show her bum to any boys apart from him for quite a while. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:it will be a long time before Linda starts any trouble again :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot! Hot! Hot ! 8-) story
Hi Butch,

I think some girls, like Linda, are just born trouble makers :lol: . Of course, she will probably want to wait a while before starting any more trouble....at least long enough for her bottom to return to normal 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Phil wants to make sure Linda does not show her bum to any boys apart from him for quite a while. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I think you're right. I also think that this spanking will have the emotional impact on Linda that Phil is hoping for and she will be highly motivated to save her bottom for his eyes only 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like this new pic. Linda is kicking and flailing to no avail and her bottom is getting successively redder each time we see it! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I agree with what WillJohn said:
willjohn wrote:Phil wants to make sure Linda does not show her bum to any boys apart from him for quite a while.
...unless she wants to show off her redness!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I like this new pic. Linda is kicking and flailing to no avail and her bottom is getting successively redder each time we see it! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

That is exactly what is going on....just as it should be 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I agree with what WillJohn said:

willjohn wrote:
Phil wants to make sure Linda does not show her bum to any boys apart from him for quite a while.

...unless she wants to show off her redness!
I guess if he wants to do that, he can have Linda stand in the corner after he finishes so he can see her red, bare bottom well :D . A little more embarrassment would be good for her anyway :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Linda is pleading to get up and promising to be good but somehow Phil seems suspicious and unwilling to let her up yet :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
you may not get up
you may not get up
7010.jpg (347.25 KiB) Viewed 43707 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

A lesson isn`t learned unless the spankee is crying and promising to be good :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot spanking story 8-) 8-) :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Linda is pleading to get up and promising to be good but somehow Phil seems suspicious and unwilling to let her up yet :lol:.
...Which may just be a part of their communication issue. She's convinced that she's learned her lesson and he isn't.

Meanwhile, we in the audience are treated to another panel featuring Linda's cute bottom turned up and center-stage!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:A lesson isn`t learned unless the spankee is crying and promising to be good :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hot spanking story 8-) 8-) :D
Hi Butch,

If I know Phil, and as it happens I do, Linda will be crying and promising to be good before this is all over 8-) . Thanks, Phil