Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Enjoy your trip? :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

Good question :lol: . I don't think Linda's trip is over yet. It looks to me like she's just coming in for a landing :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoying this story. Linda's question about the chair is being answered as Phil sits in it and pulls her into position across his lap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are some things in a spanking story that I like almost as much as the spanking itself. One of those things is the build-up.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I'm enjoying this story. Linda's question about the chair is being answered as Phil sits in it and pulls her into position across his lap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

Indeed her questions are being answered.....and she seems surprised by the answer :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:There are some things in a spanking story that I like almost as much as the spanking itself. One of those things is the build-up.
I couldn't agree more and that's why I slowed my toons down long ago and started paying more attention to details like the aforementioned build up :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Linda looks suitably surprised at finding herself face down, over Phil's lap :o ! She's not having much luck getting him to wait a minute so she can find out what's going on either :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
yank and spank
yank and spank
7006.jpg (348.88 KiB) Viewed 27021 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Certainly looks like there is to be no rest for Linda's bum. No sooner does it recover from a spanking it gets another one! :shock:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Certainly looks like there is to be no rest for Linda's bum. No sooner does it recover from a spanking it gets another one! :shock:
Hi Willjohn,

I think Phil figures she's had plenty of rest. After all, it's been 8 days since those other spankings :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Linda bottom should be still tender from the spanking she got last week ! OUCH :!: :!: :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So this will be a "maintenance spanking"? Maintain the pain! :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Linda looks suitably surprised at finding herself face down, over Phil's lap :o !
Yes, she does! But I think maybe she shouldn't be surprised. Did she think he wouldn't find out about that thing she did at the school game?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Linda bottom should be still tender from the spanking she got last week ! OUCH :!: :!: :D
Hi Butch,

Perhaps but I don't think Phil is concerned with that right now :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:So this will be a "maintenance spanking"? Maintain the pain! :?
Hi Willjohn,

That's an interesting way to look at it :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes, she does! But I think maybe she shouldn't be surprised. Did she think he wouldn't find out about that thing she did at the school game?
Hi Boom,

You know, I'm not sure just what Linda was thinking :? . I think like a lot of spankees whose bottoms are in danger, she was just trying anything she could think of :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Linda is finding out that hurting someone can take different forms..........and hurt in different places :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
explaining
explaining
7007.jpg (357.26 KiB) Viewed 27006 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Doesn`t Linda knows a spanking suppose to hurt!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Cute dialog, and all the while he has her over his knee! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her bottom is starting to show a bit of color now.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Linda may not know what Phil was feeling but she sure knows what she is feeling (and it stings!) :o
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Doesn`t Linda knows a spanking suppose to hurt!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

After getting spanked by Dr. Swatson and her dad, I would think that she does know that getting a spanking hurts :roll: . Perhaps she just hadn't thought one from Phil was supposed to hurt :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Cute dialog, and all the while he has her over his knee! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you liked the dialog. I thought it made a reasonable conversation between them while he was spanking her 8-) . I was especially pleased with Phil saying that he decided to send this message by the most direct route :lol:
hugob00m wrote: Her bottom is starting to show a bit of color now.
Yep and more color to come :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Linda may not know what Phil was feeling but she sure knows what she is feeling (and it stings!) :o
Hi Willjohn,

I think you are right. Of course, I'm betting both of them are going to be feeling sexual arousal so from that perspective, she may indeed know what he's feeling 8-) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In the words of the old song " It will be a hot time on the old town tonight."