Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi. Phil.

overbarrel49 wrote:
Linda is pleading to get up and promising to be good but somehow Phil seems suspicious and unwilling to let her up yet :lol:.

...Which may just be a part of their communication issue. She's convinced that she's learned her lesson and he isn't.

Meanwhile, we in the audience are treated to another panel featuring Linda's cute bottom turned up and center-stage!
HI Boom,

I don't know if Linda is convinced that she's learned her lesson or if she's just trying to to convince him :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view in this pic and I can assure you that we will have many more chances to look at LInda's spankable bottom :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There must be more to come. Linda still has her knickers on. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:There must be more to come. Linda still has her knickers on. :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

Of course there's more to come :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that Phil has more topics to cover during this discussion and I think Linda just discovered that not only will he not let her up but also her panties won't be staying up either :lol: .I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
panties going south
panties going south
7011.jpg (318.74 KiB) Viewed 68000 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Now the warm up is over and young Phil is getting down to business with Linda's bare bum! ;)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

like how Phil prevent Linda from stopping him as he pulls her panty down! Humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Now the warm up is over and young Phil is getting down to business with Linda's bare bum! ;)
Hi Willjohn,

That's exactly what's going on 8-) . It's always required that the spankee has a bare bottom for their discussion about lying :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:like how Phil prevent Linda from stopping him as he pulls her panty down! Humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I thought I captured the action of that move pretty well. I think Phil must have been anticipating Linda trying to prevent her panties from going south :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:It would appear that Phil has more topics to cover during this discussion...
More topics to cover, and something to UNcover! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:More topics to cover, and something to UNcover! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

Well said :lol: .....and both of these things are causing him a feeling of satisfaction........which is NOT what Linda will be feeling :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Linda's excuses seem to be falling on deaf ears 8-) .....just as Phil's hand is falling on her bottom :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
excuses
excuses
7012.jpg (357.31 KiB) Viewed 68087 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Good pic love seeing that bottom jiggle!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Good pic love seeing that bottom jiggle!
HI Butch,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

According to the girl with the sorest bum in the neighbourhood she did not lie to her lover, she just withheld information from him.

This may work as a defence in a criminal court but it is not going to help her to be able to sit down for dinner tonight. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Linda's excuses seem to be falling on deaf ears 8-) .....just as Phil's hand is falling on her bottom :lol: .
It's true that she didn't lie, just withheld some information. And, according to the Bible, withholding information isn't lying, ... but there are things a boyfriend would assume that his girlfriend would share.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Good pic love seeing that bottom jiggle!
I agree with Butch here: It's nice to watch Linda's bottom wiggle and jiggle and get successively redder as the spanking continues!

I also like the look on her face. Good job!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:According to the girl with the sorest bum in the neighbourhood she did not lie to her lover, she just withheld information from him.

This may work as a defence in a criminal court but it is not going to help her to be able to sit down for dinner tonight. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

I couldn't say about the legal ramifications of all this but I do know that Phil isn't likely to buy this excuse :D. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's true that she didn't lie, just withheld some information. And, according to the Bible, withholding information isn't lying, ... but there are things a boyfriend would assume that his girlfriend would share.
Hi Boom,

You are right! However, I think it's close enough to lying for Phil to justify blistering her bare bottom 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I agree with Butch here: It's nice to watch Linda's bottom wiggle and jiggle and get successively redder as the spanking continues!

I also like the look on her face. Good job!
I'm glad you're enjoying the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,
Linda seems to be learning that Phil doesn't like being kept in the dark about important information :lol: ! I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
but you're a boy!
but you're a boy!
7013.jpg (369.46 KiB) Viewed 67946 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Linda still trying to be in control of a situation in which she has no control. :?
butch46163@yahoo.com

How hot and red Linda`s bottom will get before she learn her lesson :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)