Growing Pains-episode 7

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
Sweetspot

Re: Growing Pains-episode 7

Post by Sweetspot »

I think you've perfected this art form. The narration is provocative and sustains a very entertaining story line. What can I say about the art itself? This is the stuff that dreams, my dreams for sure, are made of! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:I think you've perfected this art form. The narration is provocative and sustains a very entertaining story line. What can I say about the art itself? This is the stuff that dreams, my dreams for sure, are made of! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents.
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the wonderful comments :D . I originally started doing these toons for me but I have to admit that I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing that others are enjoying them too 8-) . I will continue to do them as long as I can. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Phil is setting the precedent of Linda not sitting :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
off to the races
off to the races
7021.jpg (302.92 KiB) Viewed 29421 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

This is one long hard well deserved spanking Linda is getting :lol: :lol: :lol: it going to be awhile for her to even think about sitting down :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Her bum looks like it could turn into a serious bruise! :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:This is one long hard well deserved spanking Linda is getting :lol: :lol: :lol: it going to be awhile for her to even think about sitting down :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think you're analysis is right on the money. With so many issues to resolve, Phil will definitely be making sure Linda doesn't do any sitting for a while :D .Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Her bum looks like it could turn into a serious bruise! :?
HI Willjohn,

Well, her bottom will certainly be red and hot but hopefully no bruising. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I certainly agree with Butch's assessment of your latest panel:
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:This is one long hard well deserved spanking Linda is getting :lol: :lol: :lol: it going to be awhile for her to even think about sitting down :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Well, her bottom will certainly be red and hot but hopefully no bruising.
That's one thing I enjoy about your pictures. The spankees wind up with some seriously red bottoms... almost glowing sometimes, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but they don't ever bruise. With a real-life woman's bottom, it takes some careful spanking to get the point across and achieve a maximum red hot sting, but stop short of leaving bruises. I don't like bruises, welts, or broken skin. Of course a cartoon like Linda can take a much harder spanking and not be injured! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I certainly agree with Butch's assessment of your latest panel:

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:
This is one long hard well deserved spanking Linda is getting :lol: :lol: :lol: it going to be awhile for her to even think about sitting down :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

Yeah both of you have assessed the situation correctly :lol:
hugob00m wrote: Well, her bottom will certainly be red and hot but hopefully no bruising.

That's one thing I enjoy about your pictures. The spankees wind up with some seriously red bottoms... almost glowing sometimes, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but they don't ever bruise. With a real-life woman's bottom, it takes some careful spanking to get the point across and achieve a maximum red hot sting, but stop short of leaving bruises. I don't like bruises, welts, or broken skin. Of course a cartoon like Linda can take a much harder spanking and not be injured! :D :D :D :D
I really don't like bruising either. Anything up to and including an angry red bottom is OK with me. I just want my spankee to feel the sting and the burn but nothing past that. I think you and I have very similar thoughts on that matter ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Phil is showing Linda his dominance and Linda is showing him her submission. That all sounds just as it should be to me 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
submission
submission
7022.jpg (315.74 KiB) Viewed 29301 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

There going to be some good love making after this spanking :o :D :D :D Exciting story!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:There going to be some good love making after this spanking :o :D :D :D Exciting story!!
Hi Butch,

I would say so. As a matter of fact, I think both Phil and Linda are counting on it 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:It looks like Phil is showing Linda his dominance and Linda is showing him her submission. That all sounds just as it should be to me.
Yup. I think that about sums it up. And I think she's going to be extremely well-behaved after he's done paddling her with that hairbrush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yup. I think that about sums it up. And I think she's going to be extremely well-behaved after he's done paddling her with that hairbrush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI Boom,

I think you are right. Besides, by the time he gets done with what he has in mind for after the spanking, she will probably want to behave for him 8-) ;) .. Thanks. Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think the spanking is over. Phil has "other" ideas about how to get Linda to finish growing up.....HEH HEH! I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
finishing up
finishing up
7023.jpg (327.51 KiB) Viewed 29501 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Linda`s large soft and red bottom is just ripe for some loving :D :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I should think she has had more than enough foreplay by now. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Linda`s large soft and red bottom is just ripe for some loving :D :D :D
Hi Butch,

Well said :D . I think that's exactly what Phil has in mind too 8-) . Of course, Linda wants that too, she just hasn't realized it yet :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I should think she has had more than enough foreplay by now. :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

You're probably right. Of course, we have to remember that Phil also has a mission to accomplish before he ends the spanking. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I know some of you have noticed that I did

not post a new pic yesterday and there's a

reason for that. I wasn't home to do it

because I was in the hospital with

Pneumonia, which is not a good thing since

I am 70 years old now.

Of course, there is more to it than this

and I have been holding back much of the